Tara: his strange obsession

By storieswelivein

If it's real, then I've chased you across time and space, and you've never been able to get away. More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
copyright
TROPES
DEDICATION
FAMILY INTRODUCTION
ch-1. Strange
ch2. news
ch3. happy
ch4. mumbai
ch5. club
ch6. going back
ch7. why?
ch8. Those eyes
ch9. interview
ch10. Job
ch11. first day
ch12. shock
ch14. her ?
ch15. sadness
ch16. his care
ch17. project
ch18. fun
ch19. panic
ch20. cake
ch21. surprise
ch22. gift

ch13. embarrassment

349 26 10
By storieswelivein

The first thing i saw made me shockk!!

Omgg how come he is heree!!

"Tara what happened are you fine" hearing  sara words  i came back of my thoughts and came back on my feet .

"I am so sorry sir"

Yaar ye bhai ka best friend yaha kya kar raha haii , hamesha yehi kyu a jatha hai mere samne .

"Hmm" he replied in a strict tone and left .

Me and sara rushed back to our work .

"Tara what happened to u where are u lost" sara asked me .

"No where" 

"vaise ye the kon?" I asked her and she was shocked after hearing my question. 

"Broo he was the president of this company , how come you dont know? "

"Whattt!" I shouted only to realise that everyone was staring us .

I sat down on my sit back and gave them a no so happy smile .

"Bro what happen u are not looking fine " she asked passing me the glass of water .

"No no i am fine , lets continue our work" i said and she nodded .

Why always mee , why i have to work only in this company, but wait bhai must know about this afterall he is his bestfriend and bhai still didn't tell me .

I will not leave bhai today but before i need to complete my work to leave from here , come on tara you can do it

I finished my work early and left for home .

"Aaj tho gye bhaii"

Entering my home the first thing i saw was bhai and bhabhi was sitting on sofa doing some work on there laptop .

"Bhaii" i shouted and he looked at me .

"Aree bacha u are back early today"

"How dare u bhai " i said and hovered over him and giving him punches.

"Aree hua kya hai tara leave me"

"Kya hua hai ma bata the hu ruko aap" saying this i started beating him more .

"Tara what happened " this time bhabhi asked me .

"Bhabhi you know what in which company i am working is owned by bhai's best friend and he did not even border  to tell me that .

"Bacha that was not so important to tell you "

"What happened everything fine na " he asked in a worried tone .

Hearing him i realised i over reacted much

"No no bhai nothing happened but .." I was cut off my maa

"Tara you came back early , go and fresh i will serve u food "

"Ji maa " i went upstairs in my room .

Ahh i am so tired , i took a quick bath which was super relaxing and calming . 

I changed into comfortable and cozy clothes  and did a little skin care and cleaned  my messed up room .

I don't know why but i was continuously thinking about him only , i saw him for so close today .

His eyes , his lips , his jawline, his face everything was so perfectt , ahhh!!.

"Tara faltu  na soch jada vho tera boss and bhai ka best friend hai , chup ho ja or apna kaam kar " i said to myself and again continue doing my work .

(Tara don't  think silly he is your boss and your brother's best friend,  so keep quite and do your work)

I took my phone and went down stairs .

I saw maa and bhai was discussing something and bhai was looking angry .

"No maa how you can do this " i heard bhai saying this .

"What happened bhai everything fine" i asked to him .

"Nothing bacha you come and sit here and eat this strawberry  "

"Kya kuch nhi hua , tara tere liye bhot acha rishtha aya hai vho bhi bhot bade ghar se " hearing this i choked and stoped eating and looked at her with tearing eyes .

"Tara are you fine " bhai said passing me water .

"How can you do this maa to me" i said throwing the glass  on the floor .

" you know na maa what happened with me and you still want me to get married to someone" i said and tears started flowing my eyes .

"I know maa you dont want me in this house thats why before also you wanted me to get married and now also " i said and rushed back to my room .

I laid on the bed facing my stomach and cried hard .

"Why maa always wanted me to get married, before also because of this i was in trauma and now also , she never loved me "

I don't know when sleep hovered me

After few hours i open my eyes to see it was 11 in the night,  i woke up and wore my slipper to only notice silence in the home .

I was feeling hungry so i went to kitchen and i find nothing , with disappointment i went back to my room and started doing my work .

It was 3am and i was still not sleepy , i closed my laptop and went outside and the weather was really good .

"I need a break from all this , i need to go somewhere i cant say here , coming back here was my biggest mistake "

Today was sunday which means i didn't have to go to office so i decided to visit advika today , she is the only one who understands me and always supports me .

I school times also she was always there for me and now also , even if i call her now she will pick my call but i dont want to disturb her .

Now it was almost 7:45 in the morning,  i took a bath and changed my cloths .

I collected my things and  went down to see everyone in the hall except papa and ansh bhai , papa never used to be with me .

I didn't say anything to anyone and was leaving when bhai said .

" tara where are you going , today is sunday "

" bhai i am going to advika's house i will be back soon " i said and turned to hear maa saying .

"Or kuch kaam tho hai nhi isko bas jitna marji rula lo and ghumalo bas" she taunt me and a tear left my eyes. 

I wipe my tears to looked back " atleast i am not troubling you " i said only to see her coming near me .

"How dare you reply back " she was about to slap me when bhai stopped her .

"Enough maa just leave her alone "

I rushed outside the house and without taking the car i left for there .

I will not stay here anymore now .

...................................

I hope you all like the chapter

Dont forget to vote , comment, follow and share .

Bye

💗🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that
2K 38 18
Mature !! (18+) You'll be attacked by butterflies one moment, and you'll be on your knees the second. Haseen Rehmat is "Beautiful Blessing" The wh...
7.4K 279 12
"I have stopped loving you..."
140 20 19
To all people who held stories in their heart and were afraid to share... Story of a rich arrogant businessman and a web series actress... •Friends...