Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 12

26 2 0
By Lovewritter56

Armaan's POV:

It has been 1 and a half hour and still we are struck in the lift, Anya slept on my shoulder before an hour and is still sleeping on it and I am seeing her she is so adorable, she had been clutching my hand for more than half an hour. Suddenly the lift started again and was opened and Anya opened her eyes as light came on face. She stood immediately and ran outside.

" Finally we are out." she gasped. I followed her and we went to the dining area and for our surprise, we didn't saw anyone else there except Vivaan and Rehaan's phones.

" Where are they? And anyone didn't even got to know that we were not here." She said angrily. We started searching everywhere, first we went to rooms there was no one there as the rooms were locked, then we went to pool side and there were Rehaan bhai and Aesha.

" There are you. You were so busy in talking with your new friend that you even didn't realised we were not here, you are such a useless friend Aesha." Anya said.

Aesha said," You were not there, then where were you."

" In the lift, we were struck in the lift for 1 and a half hour and you didn't realised."

" Oh sorry, I didn't went inside so didn't knew."

" No you are not getting sorry."

" Please."

" No!"

I said," Leave her na, sweetheart. She is saying please and we also spent quality time together."

Anya said," You don't speak in between."

Aesha said," You spent quality time with Armaan.. not bad."

" Shut up! I am not forgiving you at all now."

I said," By the way where are Vivaan and Kiara."

Rehaan bhai said," Are they not in the dining room."

" No!"

" Then they must be somewhere else."

" We thought they would be with you and we find everywhere, there was no one."

" Then where are they."

Anya said," Is it possible they fell from the ship.. like think Vivaan was trying to flirt so Kiara pushed him and he was going to fall and then Kiara tried to help him but instead she also fell. And if they fell they would have been eaten till now by the sharks.. oh god."

I said," Shut up, sweetheart.. that's not funny. Let's try finding them again."

We all started finding them again but still we weren't able to.

Aesha said," We find everywhere, they are no where to be seen."

Rehaan said," Let's once check in the room if then also we don't get them, then we will complaint."

Aesha opened there room as the keys where with her, we went there but there was no one.

Anya said," Looks like we have to complaint only." Suddenly we heard voice.

" We are here." We turned to see from where was the voice coming and it was the washroom, Aesha opened it and Kiara and Vivaan came out form it.

Kiara said," Finally, you all are here."

Anya said teasingly," Why were you in bathroom and that also with Vivaan."

Kiara said," That's a long story."

I said," Ok, now let's go and see Inaya bhabhi and Zain bhai, if they are there only or they are also someone else." We went to top and was surprised to see Zain bhai holding Inaya bhabhi in his arms in water.

Rehaan's POV:

I went outside and found Aesha speaking on someone on the call.

" Shut the fuck up. I already told you I am not interested in you and your this all nonsense stuff, don't you get it. I blocked your three accounts already so stop disturbing me." Someone said sometime from the other side.

" Stop saying this baby, darling. I am nothing to you get it. And never call me again." And she cut the phone.

" Is everything ok?" I said while walking towards her.

" Yaa, it's just..."

" Your ex."

" Hmm... leave him. Come let's sit here." And we sit near the pool.

" You know what we have a lot of differences instead of being a women and a man by being a person. A person who loved someone?" She said filling the silence between us. " You got cheated in love so got I... You got betrayed so got I.... but there is still difference in it. You forgot what is love but I didn't.. What you got, you gave same but what I got I changed it and then gave it... You got pain so you give other's pain, I got pain but I gave other's love. The person you hated the most you became that..... but the person I hated the most, I didn't became that."

" You know first, I thought a lot where are you wrong. Then I got to know at the starting you were not wrong but while coming at the end you become wrong. Think about it Rehaan if the man who cheated me, got cheated by some else because of that he is cheating me then according to you he is not wrong as he got cheated by someone else. It's wrong right."

I said," I know... I am... I am sorry."

" I know you would have been thinking me cheap or something else, right now who is giving you unwanted knowledge." She stood up and started walking away but before she could go I hold her hand.

" No you are not.. You know you are the best girl I have met till now." And she smiled and sat again.

Suddenly she got another notification, after reading it she again got stressed.

" Is everything.." before I could complete my sentence, she kissed me, I couldn't even react, she pulled out.

" Perfect." I was still shocked, she said while giving me her phone, " Please take one photo while me kissing you, I will tell you later." And she again kissed me and I took a photo and as soon as I took photo, she pulled out and then she send that photo to someone.

" Thank you so much. He was again and again texting him even when I gave him an excuse that I have a boyfriend, this photo will save my life. I know right now only I told you not to do these things and now suddenly I did.. why are you quiet.. did I did something.."

I smiled and said," No.. I just got a shock like if another girl would have done this so I could believe but Miss. Ferocious did this.. how can I believe if you weren't my friend I would have started flirting with you and don't worry that I would mind cause you did it for something good, it won't affect our friendship and if some other time you need my help promise me you will tell me."

" Sure." she said with a smile. And she pulled my cheeks. " You are so cute."

" Thank you."

" And definitely you would have kissed many girls, by the way, how many have you kissed?"

" I don't know."

" Ok, round off."

" Like 300 something or more, Idk."

" Oh god, you know you are the first guy I kissed."

" Seriously, looks I stole your first kiss, by the way, why didn't you kissed your ex."

" Cause I don't thought I was ready."

" And how you knew you were ready now."

" Cause for who I save my first kiss for?"

" You definitely have point, maybe some else cheat you in future."

" Exactly, then I will regret it but now I won't as you are going to always be my bestfriend."

" It's my honour."

Suddenly I got a call. " Excuse me." And I went and then came after a while.

" Actually I got call because of work."

" Never mind.. both personal and professional life's are important."

Anya said," There you are."

Vivaan's POV:

Kiara came to eat the dinner, oh god tell me how can someone take my heart so many times, I love her.

Kiara's POV

Then something happened and she left towards her room.

I knocked the door.

" You don't need to knock the door, come in directly and also help me zip my dress, I am not able to." I entered the room and saw her struggling to zip her dress.

" Thank God you came otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go out." She definitely is thinking me as Aesha or Anya. I went and zipped her dress. She turny back and was shocked to see me.

" What? You were the one who zipped my dress."

" Hmm.. you only asked."

" But I thought it was Aesha or Anya." I knew it, she could never ask me to zip her dress. Suddenly someone steps of coming towards came, Kiara took my hand and pushed me and herself in the washroom and closed the door of washroom.

We were so close to each other, when she realised it she backed off a step.

" Why are we in the washroom?" She kept her hand on my mouth.

" Shhhh.... I don't want anyone to know we are alone here otherwise they would misunderstand. So stay here quite." She put her ear on the door.

" Oh God this Kiara again left the door of the room open. What will happen of this girl. I don't know if she goes on like this, then tho she will never get a boyfriend." It was Aesha's voice after a minute, her steps started coming louder, she was coming towards us. I could see Kiara's face, if Aesha opened the door like this then definitely Kiara will pass out. Then the voice of steps slowly stopped coming and then we hear the gate getting closed. Kiara turned her face towards me and removed her hand which was on me. She tried to open the door, but wait it was not opening.

" This Aesha, definitely is a freak like who use to lock their washroom."

" Don't tell me we are locked in here."

" But we are, we will not get out of this washroom until someone arrives."

"Oh God!"

" It's all because of you, why did you come here."

"To give you your phone, it was ringing."

" So were is the phone, we could make a call with it."

"I kept it outside on the bed before zipping your dress."

" Ok, so don't tell anyone about speaking the dress up."

"Why not? How could I not tell anyone I zipped up the dress of a very beautiful girl."

"Stop flirting. And I told you not to tell someone about zipping my dress otherwise I am gonna kill you right here only."

" Ok I won't tell anyone about it."

"Cause you don't even have any option."

"But I can tell that you have a mole on your backbone. It would be more interesting, right."

"You saw it."

"Don't worry I will see every single mole on your body at our wedding night, honey."

"Shut up and keep imagining cause I won't marry you and this mole also you see by mistake so don't think it reality."

"Who knows when my imagination become reality."

"No one, cause it's never happening."

"Never say never cause then fate hears it, honey."

" Whatever but we are never."

" Well, if we are going to be here without any devices, let's do something fun."

"This is the first time I am agreeing with you, you little idiot. Tell what to play and don't tell me that stupid game antaksahri."

"That's Inaya bhabhi's game not mine, let's see who drops the best pickup line."

" It is even more stupid, I am not playing this."

I whispered, "Cause you don't know any."

"I know many but I will try them on a person who is worth it."

" Liar, you don't know any and according to me I don't see anyone more worth than me with you."

" You are not worth it. I told you."

" You are lying, you don't know any."

" Whatever, I am not playing."

"See, you accepted it."

"No, I didn't... Ok.. You start."

" Well, I would complain about International Women Beauty Pegeant to not making you Miss Universe."

" Not impressed."

" Ok, so you try to flirt."

" You own me a glass of wine Mr. "She said while closing me. "Because when I saw you, I dropped mine."

" I won't lie, that was a good one."

"I know I am better than you."

" Well, guess so."

" Ok! Your turn."

" I ought to complain to Spotify, for not making you the hottest single of the year."

"Like you I won't lie that was a good one but I already heard it."

"Looks I am late."

Kiara's POV:

Suddenly a lizard fall on Vivaan, he jumped here and there and shook is hand so that lizard came down of him and finally it well down on the floor. He came behind me.

" Please make this run." I started laughing.

" You are scared of a lizard."

" Stop laughing." I tapped my foot near that the lizard and it ran and Vivaan came in front again.

" You are scared of a small creature."

He said while making a pout," So what, I am also a human. Can't I get scared of any thing cause I am a man."

" No you can. But you are literally scared of that chipkali."

" Of course, I am scared of her and I even should be as she is your sister."

" Whatever you say, from today on you are Darpok."

Suddenly someone opened the room's door and they heard voices and finally they escaped from bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
29.7K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
9.2K 505 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
816 63 20
When he loves a girl from his teenage and now he is getting married with her but does that girl Loves him too? Armaan Ali who is an introvert can't e...