LOVE ME MORE!!! (Yandere Baku...

By f200516

I'm Marinette! Just a normal girl with a normal life! But there's something about my life...that no one knows... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

152 8 3
By f200516

"You what!?"
"I...."
"I know what the fuck you said! But tell me did NOT fucking invite your friends to our holiday beach house!"
"I...did?"
"Fuck!" He groaned and pulled at his hair.
"It's just-" He grabbed my wrist and held it tightly, forcing me to look at him. 
"I'm your fucking boyfriend! Not them! This fucking vacation was for us! Not fucking them! Why the fuck do you always have to fucking include them!?"
"Katsu-" I whimpered feeling pain in my wrist.
"Ugh, you're just a stupid fucking girl!" He threw my wrist away and stomped downstairs to the living room. 

I flinched when he slammed my door shut.
I sighed and looked at the red mark on my wrist.
There were times when Katsuki would physically hurt me. But he'd apologize and we'd be good later on.

I sighed and wiped my tears away.
I went downstairs slowly and saw Katsuki sitting on the couch looking down. 
"Katsu?"
"Fuck, I'm sorry baby." He gripped his hair.
"I just...I'm not too fond of it when there are other people in our way. I love being with you and only you. I didn't mean to hurt you but I was angry."
"I know, and it's ok." I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Forgive me, baby?" He asked with a pout.
"Of course." He hugged me by my waist and put his face in my stomach. 
"I love you." He snuggled into my stomach.
"I love you too."

"You could invite your friends too."
"Why?"
"So you're not alone. And, I could meet them then."
"First of all, even if they are coming, me and you are going to hang out and leave them to do whatever."
"Alright." I shrugged innocently.
"Fine...they can come since you already invited them." He grumbled.
" Whatever." I sighed.

A few days later:

"C'mon let's go!" I heard Katsuki shout from outside.
"I'm coming!" I shout from my balcony.

"Bye Mama, Papa!"
"Have fun dear." I waved and went outside to see Katsuki fixing the trunk. 

"You ready to go?"
"Yep." I hugged his arm looking up at him.
"You look beautiful." He murmured and smacked my ass to keep my dress down when the wind came.
"Katsuki!" I squealed while blushing.
"What?" He asked innocently. 
"Ugh." I groaned and pecked his cheek going to my seat.
"Here ya go, love." He opened the door for me and I sat down.
He closed the door after pecking my temple. 

"Let's get going."
"Alya and the guys will meet us there."
"Ugh. I forgot about them."
"Katsu." I shook my head.
"Your friends are coming too right?"
"Yes, they'll meet us there as well." He put his hand on my thigh and we drove off.

2 hours later:

After a two-hour drive, we finally reached our destination.
Normandy Etretat is a really beautiful beach and two hours away from home. 

"Woah Katsuki! This is some amazing beach house!"
"Only for the best girlfriend in the world." He bowed with a wink, throwing the keys at me.
"Go on." I giggled jogging towards the front door and unlocking the doors.
I took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Woah...."

"Like it?" I looked behind me to see Katsuki walking in with our stuff.
"I love it!" I jumped onto him making him trip and fall down with a laugh.
"Thank you!" I squealed into his neck.
"Fuck, I should've gotten this earlier then."
"What?"
"Yep. It's ours. Forever."
"No way!"
"Yes, way!" 

"The beach is 5 minutes away by foot so yeah. When do you want to go?"
"In an hour? Right now, I just want to relax."
"Alright." He smiled and took our suitcases to the room we'll be sharing.
I grabbed the boxes filled with food and essentials and set up the kitchen. 
"What the fuck?!" I looked to the door to see three boys and one girl staring at me with wide eyes.
"Um....hi? You must be Katsuki's friends."
"Are you his girlfriend?"
"Yes...." I smiled.
"OMG! FINALLY!!! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!" The girl with pink dyed hair jumped on me hugging the life out of me. 
"Katsuki never told us about you!"
"I-"
"You're so hot!" 
"Um-"
"Does he treat you right?"
"Yes-"
"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." We heard a growl.
"Katsuki! You never told us you had a girlfriend!"
"Because I didn't want to." He said pulling me to him with his hand tightly around my waist.

"This is some sick beach house by the way."
"I know right? Katsuki actually bought it!" I said hugging Katsuki tightly.
"Wow! That's amazing! By the way, I'm Eijiro."
"Hanta!"
"Denki."
"And Ashido!"
"My name's Marinette, nice to meet you guys." I smiled.

"Woah...." We all looked to the doorway to see my friends there.
"Hey guys!" I waved.
"Those are my friends. Come on in guys."
"Hey, Marinette. This is some cool beach house."
"It is!"
"Well everyone, get settled down! We're going to the beach in an hour!"
"Alright, we'll go choose our rooms!"
"The room at the end of the hall is ours. So don't fuck with it." Katsuki glared while walking to the kitchen.
"Got it!" I smiled and sat down on the couch to relax. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...
1.6K 60 9
katsuki bakugou is in love with someone. someone he shouldn't be in love with. bright red hair, matching crimson hued eyes, there's only one person i...
9.1K 335 20
"Mom...what's a dad?" "Uhh, a dad is a male figure who acts just like mommy. He cares for you and makes you laugh and is super strong and loves you."...
6.4K 266 39
Bakugou Katsuki is a 2nd-year student at U.A Highschool. He was the best of the best. He always concentrated on his goal of becoming number 1. But he...