Drarry - My Savior

By writer_janvi

What happens when you save your childhood enemy who was said to be dead a year back? What happens when you se... More

Writer's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

84 5 1
By writer_janvi

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

"I love you, Draco," Harry said as he knew that his feelings were too intense that it could be called love.

"Harry," Draco called his name, totally shocked at the sudden confession.

Harry broke the hug and cupped his face. "I know it's too early but I have been attracted to you since Hogwarts. It was only due to our rivalry that I kept my attraction at bay. But, ever since you have entered my life again, my attraction, my feelings towards you have intensified, Draco. I have never felt such intense feelings for anyone before and I know this is love. I love you, Draco Malfoy."

Draco was looking at Harry too shocked to speak anything. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again not knowing what to say. Even he had feelings for him but was it strong enough to be called love? And even if it was love then was he ready for such commitment? No! He was not. He was still not over his past. He hadn't moved on from his past and it was still haunting him. Such kind of commitment was very hard for him right now.

"Harry, I am sorry.." Draco was cut by Harry who said. "You don't have to feel the same, Draco. Trust me I know how hard it is for you, especially with your past. I don't want any reply. I just want you and Bub in my life. That's it."

Draco's hold on Harry's arms tightened as he said. "I have feelings, you know it but I am not ready. I am s..sorry." Tears formed in his eyes as he didn't want to hurt Harry however he had to, he was not ready for any commitment. He wasn't even sure how Harry would react now.

Harry leaned up a little and placed a kiss on Draco's forehead. "No need to apologize. I know you have feelings for me and that is enough. You don't need to name it or give me any kind of commitment." Harry wiped Draco's tears away and continued. "I just want you and our Bub to be happy, that's it."

"I don't want to hurt you, Harry. I am just not ready."

"Shh." Harry placed a finger on Draco's lips and said. "I am not hurt, trust me. I am just very happy with your presence in my life."

Draco smiled and a pink tint of blush appeared on his face. He was very happy with everything happening in his life right now. He got to know that he was pregnant and Harry accepted them and even confessed his love for them, this was enough to make him crazy with happiness.

"Happiness suits you," Harry spoke while caressing Draco's colored cheek.

"You are the reason behind it."

"It's all my pleasure."

At night. 

Draco was lying on the bed comfortably under the duvet and was waiting for Harry. Harry was in the living room with his two best friends. Ron and Hermione joined them for Dinner and after dinner, Draco walked up to their room to give them some privacy. They knew about Draco's pregnancy so obviously Harry had to inform them about their change in relationship.

Draco smiled as he thought about their relationship. They were more than friends but it was not a committed relationship. So more than friends but less than lovers. He was happy with that, he was happy to have any kind of relationship with Harry.

He was still not able to believe that Harry, whom he was always attracted to, loved him. The boy, who always captured his attention, loves him. The thought of his reality gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Living room. 

"So is he keeping the baby?" Hermione asked Harry as soon as Draco retired to the bedroom.

"Yes," Harry replied with a small nod.

"Really? I thought he wouldn't. You know because it's even his assaulter's child." Hermione said.

"I told you M'ione that he will keep the child. In the wizarding world, it's not so easy for the parents to abort their baby." Ron said to which Hermione gave him a questioning look.

Ron saw the look and replied. "In our world, the mother or bearer of a child can feel the existence of the baby inside them. They can feel the magic as well as the emotions of the baby. We are not just attached to the baby by blood or emotions but also by our magic so it is very hard to abort the child. This is the reason why, in our world, the abortion rate is very low. So I knew that it would be very hard for Draco to abort his baby."

Hermione murmured an 'oh' and looked back at Harry. "So what have you decided?"

"About what?" Harry asked.

"About Draco and baby." Replied Ron.

"There is nothing to decide about, he was staying here before and he will stay here even now," Harry said with a smile.

"Harry, you like him, and won't his pregnancy affect you?" Hermione asked with a sad look.

"Of course not, Hermione. I know everything about his past. I know what has happened to him in that place and I still have feelings for him so why will I be affected by the baby?"

"The baby is not yours. Won't it affect you to see the person you like holding someone else's child?" Hermione asked.

"Let me correct you on one fact. I don't like Draco, I love him." Harry said getting both of his best friends shocked. "And, from my perspective, it's only Draco's baby. The baby is inside Draco, it is a part of him, and it is being nurtured by his magic. So from my perspective, the baby only belongs to Draco."

"So the fact is that the person whom I love is pregnant with his child and has given me the honor to be his child's second parent. With that being said, the child is ours, mine and Draco's." Harry said.

"Are you sure you want this? It's a very big responsibility and it's going to be hard and you can't back out," Ron said.

"I have never been so sure in my entire life. This is what I want, a family with Draco." Harry said with a smile.

Ron and Hermione smiled at his statement. They both knew that if Harry wants to do something then he will give his life for it. They were sure that if he had taken such responsibility then he would give his one hundred percent.

"I am happy, Harry. I know how much you crave a family and you have got one. Broken? Yes but lovely. If Draco keeps you happy then so be it." Hermione said with a smile.

Harry stood up and gave Hermione a tight hug and then he hugged Ron.

"I love you both."

"We love you too, father-to-be," Ron said and patted his back to which Harry smiled. The feeling of being a father was very beautiful for Harry.

"I thought that we would be parents before you, Harry," Hermione said.

"Well, we can have one now. It's not too late, only 3 months younger." Ron stated with a smirk to which Hermione widened her eyes and sent a non-verbal wandless stinging jinx to Ron, who yelped in pain.

"Sorry sorry." Ron immediately apologized to which Harry laughed.

"Think before you speak Ron your wife is the smartest witch of our age," Harry said with a wink.

They talked and laughed and teased each other for another hour before saying their goodbyes and leaving for their house.

Harry gave a last wave of goodbye to Ron before he flu out of the house. He took a deep breath trying to bask in all the happiness he was feeling right now. He walked up towards their room and entered only to see Draco missing.

He frowned and walked towards the bathroom, knocking on the door but the door was already open. He entered and turned on the lights only to see Draco sitting in the corner, his face stuffed in between his legs as he hugged his legs, shivering badly.

"What happened?" He immediately murmured and kneeled beside Draco. He slowly kept his hand on Draco's shoulder and he shivered more.

"Pl..please d..don't. Pa..pain. Pa..pain." Draco stuttered a few words out while crying silently.

"Draco, look at me. Look I am Harry." Harry said and slowly held Draco's arms and moved him completely on his lap. Draco was shivering more badly being in someone's proximity.

"It's me, Harry. I won't harm you, Draco." Harry murmured and hugged him and caressed his back.

"Open your eyes," Harry said to which Draco slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Harry and a look of relief spread on his face.

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

"Harry?"

Draco kept saying his name a few times still looking at him. It felt like Draco was trying to differentiate between his nightmare and reality.

Draco hugged him tightly and pushed his face into his chest.

"Harry." He again called his name. "Yes?" Harry answered calmly. "He..he..he tried to harm me," Draco said while pointing at an empty corner. Harry looked at the corner and realized that it was just his imagination. There was no one in the house except them.

This house was fully warded and no one except Harry could apparate in this house. Also, only Ron and Hermione had access to his flu, and no one else. So there was no one in the house but to be safe Harry cast a wandless Human Locator spell however it indicated only to them and there was no one else.

"Draco, there is no one in this house except us. Trust me. This house is an ancient house of the black family and it is fully warded. No one can enter this house without my permission. Trust me." Harry said and caressed his hair.

Draco slowly looked around him and blinked a few times. He wiped his cheeks and forehead with the back of his hand and again looked around. There was no one except them. No one.

He looked at Harry and again at his surroundings. He was sitting on Harry's lap in the bathroom and he realized that he had a nightmare.

Harry cupped Draco's face and asked. "Are you okay?"

Draco nodded, a little embarrassed by his actions yet he was still in a daze. The nightmare felt too real. It felt like it happened in real life a few minutes back.

"Draco, are you okay?" Harry asked again as Draco was looking around in fear.

"I am fine," Draco spoke and hugged Harry again.

"You want to go back to bed?" Harry asked to which Draco nodded in yes.

Harry placed a kiss on his head and then carried him to the bed in his arms. He slowly put him on the bed and covered him with the duvet. He murmured a non-verbal cleaning spell on Draco and again kissed his forehead.

"Please sleep with me." Draco pleaded looking at Harry. He wanted Harry near him right now as he was still too scared.

"Sure," Harry replied. He used his wand, immediately changed into his nightwear, and lay down beside Draco. Harry held Draco's arm and pulled him in his arms.

"It felt too real, Harry. Too real." Draco said and tears fell from his eyes.

"It was just a nightmare, Draco. Trust me no one can harm you here in this house." Harry said.

"He.. he came here to take away my baby," Draco said and his hold around Harry tightened.

"Who?" Harry asked.

Draco looked at Harry. "That Man who got me.." He didn't complete his sentence by words but he pointed his finger at his stomach. "Said it's his baby and he can do whatever he wants with the baby."

Draco cried more after saying this.

"Draco, crying is not good for you and baby. It was just a nightmare and it will never happen in real life. This baby is only yours and no one will take it away from you. Trust me." Harry whispered.

"Protect my baby, Harry. Please protect my baby." Draco cried more. "I promise nothing will happen to your baby."

They snuggled especially Draco who was trying to find warmth from Harry. It took Draco half an hour to fall asleep again whereas Harry was still awake. He kept caressing Draco's back and placed soft kisses on his head.

To be continued...

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...
174K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
580K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...