Stars Above The Willow Tree

Od Bergquist8

Willow Mayfield believed she'd lost everything after her husband and unborn child were killed in an accident... Více

Chapter 1 - A Light Beneath the Door
Chapter 2 - Tears Can't Fall In Space
Chapter 3 - The Black Cabinet
Chapter 4 - The Bitter Cold of Distant Stars
Chapter 5 - A New Species
Chapter 6 - A Thin Barrier
Chapter 7 - Warrior Under the Skin
Chapter 8 - 199.37 Hours
Chapter 9 - Lab Rat
Chapter 10 - Anything
Chapter 11 - Baggage
Chapter 12 - In the Open
Chapter 13 - Amygdala
Chapter 14 - Ball Bearings
Chapter 15 - A Broken Door
Chapter 16 - Hot Pink
Chapter 17 - A Little Cog in a Big Machine
Chapter 18 - Something Other Than Terrible
Chapter 20 - Doors, Corners, and Ceilings
Chapter 21 - Jellyfish
Chapter 22 - Wahallia
Chapter 23 - Bottled Bravery
Chapter 24 - Down Bubble
Chapter 25 - Principles
Chapter 26 - Oceans of Gold
Chapter 27 - I Am Battlesuit
Chapter 28 - Ambush
Chapter 29 - Neatly Folded

Chapter 19 - Make it Last

335 27 2
Od Bergquist8

***Note: This chapter contains explicit content***

Dethrhhek gazed down into Willow's desperate face. Her dark hair was slicked back, still wet, her skin under his hands warm and so soft. Her sweet scent swirled into his brain and his hands tightened on her waist.

He wanted this. He wanted this so badly but... was she going to regret it? He'd been used and tossed aside by females before. There was a time that he hadn't minded. Then one time he did, and it broke him.

"Willow," he said gently. "You've been through a fright and I need you to be sure. Because... I don't want to be used."

She frowned, then blinked. Her eyes widened and her lips parted.

"Oh, holy shit," she breathed. "You... you actually like me!"

He caressed the side of her face with his knuckles. "You jumped on an explosive to save me and my mine. I'm positive that what I feel for you is a little more than like."

She dropped her eyes and he took her chin in his hand, easing her gaze back up to his. "Do you even like me?" he asked. "Do you even want me?"

She huffed and turned around. Pacing two steps away from him and giving him a fine view of her lovely ass as she pressed her palms to her eyes.

When she turned around again, he saw the heat and lust in her eyes and she made it only one step toward him before he picked her up and pressed her back into the wall. Dethrhhek shoved his jumpsuit and underclothes down, freeing his erection so he could thrust against her, feeling her skin on his skin as she wrapped her legs around his hips, her arms around his neck. She nipped at his neck with her flat little teeth and the sensation shot through his body and straight into his cock, which jerked against her. Greedy, desperate to be inside her. He whimpered before he could stop himself and the scent of her arousal suddenly hit him hard.

Dethrhhek ran his thumbs over her tight, pink nipples and delighted in the way her body clenched beneath his touch. Then he pushed a hand between her legs.

She gasped when he touched her and he groaned at the hot, slick feel of her.

"Watch those claws," she breathed, her lips brushing his ear.

He chuckled and turned his head toward those lips, catching them and devouring her mouth as he ground his cock against the slick folds of her sex.

She looked down between them and gasped.

"That's... huge," she said breathlessly

"Too big?" he asked. "Should I stop?"

"You better freaking not," she said, nipping at his lip.

He groaned again, gripped himself, and guided the head of his cock, rubbing it up and down until it caught, locating where he could enter her.

Then he pushed.

Her body clenched up in his grasp and she whimpered, hands grasping his shoulders hard.

"Relax," he whispered, stroking his fingers down her spine. "You have to relax. I don't want to hurt you."

She took a deep breath, and little by little he felt her relax into him. Only then did he rock his hips against her, easing the head of his cock into her tight, hot channel. He groaned with the effort to keep from coming as he eased himself slowly into her body. Her breath hitched and she made a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain as he seated himself. Then, despite his need to start pumping into her, he waited, kissing her throat and stroking her flesh as her tight channel relaxed around him. When she started moving her hips against him, he knew she was ready.

Gripping her precious body, he pumped into her, slowly at first, then with more speed. The sounds she made as he pleased her melted every part of his inner being, leaving him wanting nothing more than to give himself over to her desire and pleasure.

Her lovely breasts bounced alluringly as her head fell back on her neck, exposing her banded throat and he could see little swirls and eddies flowing out of the receptor with every thrust, leaving smokey designs on her skin.

Dethrhhek moaned as her channel clenched, clutching at his cock, tightening around him with a fluttering sensation as she cried out in ecstasy, her entire body trembling in his arms.

It was beautiful. And it tipped him over the edge. No longer able to hold back his own pleasure he came hard. His hips jerked against her as he filled her tight channel with his seed. And his entire body clenched with the ecstasy of his release.

Gasping, they both stayed against the wall for a time, connected and relishing the aftershocks of their shared pleasure.

Finally, he pulled out of her and lowered her feet to the ground, then pressed his lips to hers and kissed her gently. She kissed him back, her dainty fingers spearing through his hair and leaving little zings of electricity skittering over his scalp.

He pulled back and gazed down at her and knew in his heart that he was utterly at her mercy. She could break him in two and leave him empty. A husk. A shell.

Licking his lips he backed up, taking her with him until they stood beneath the metal grips, then he started up the cleaning process.

They stood still, staring at each other as they were washed, and when it was done, he picked her up and carried her into his room, to his bed where she laid her down.

Staring up at him, she took a deep breath that lifted her breasts, beckoning his mouth.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Dethrhhek raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, did you think I was done with you?"

***

Willow gazed up at the powerful majesty that was Dethrhhek and she shivered as he placed a knee on the bed, hands trailing up the inside of her legs to her knees. He pushed them apart and looked, eyes exploring as his cock, which had relaxed a bit, grew hard again until it jutted out from his body. Deep blue that faded to red at the top. Impossibly thick and shaped almost like a human. Almost. Dethrhhek had two sets of arms. He also had two crowns. One set of arms was slightly larger than the other. So we're one of his crowns. When he'd filled her, she could feel that something about him was different, but the feel of him, so thick and hard, stretching her to the point of pain, had wiped everything from her mind. Even now, gazing up at his alien beauty as he rose above her, glowing, crystalline eyes blazing, the red patterns on his deep blue skin smoldering as his majestic wings unfolded from his back and filled the room and her chest went tight, eyes pricking though she didn't know why.

She squeezed her eyes shut, suddenly self-conscious. She knew she was pretty by human standards, except for the gnarly scar on her chest and shoulder, but looking down at herself, then at him, she felt plain. Actually, she felt a little ugly.

Her wrists, throat, and ankles felt cold and the chill began to spread.

"Oh, no, no," Dethrhhek said, taking hold of her wrists and looking at the blackness that had covered them, turning her fingers into claws and swirling up her arms in memorizing patterns. "Don't hide from me."

Turning her hands over, he frowned at her claws for a moment before his lips pulled into a devious smile as his thumbs played over the little metal cuffs still around her wrists. She'd forgotten about those. They had blended in with the bracelets she usually wore to the point she'd spaced that she was basically wearing handcuffs.

Looking into her eyes, he leaned forward over her, raising her hands above her head until they touched the wall, where they clicked and held.

She flinched and looked up in alarm.

"It's okay, it's okay. Say the word and I'll release them. I'm only doing that for my own safety because," he said splaying a hand on her chest, between her breasts. "My claws could slice your skin." To emphasize, he tapped his claws on her flesh and she felt their little points. "But your claws could slice me in half," he finished.

His eyes darted up to the cuffs, and back down to her eyes.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked.

Willow swallowed and nodded. Besides, being completely at his mercy was such a turn-on that her core ached with how hard it clenched. Actually, it probably ached because of how big he was and how hard he'd pounded into her, but she didn't care. She wanted him inside her again. She wanted to feel him pushing into her once more, she just wished he wasn't so freaking beautiful.

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, looking at her face. "None of that. I see your doubt and I want none of it."

He cupped her face and caressed her cheek with his thumbs. "You are beautiful," he whispered. "I mean, the two arms are a little weird, but I guess I can get passed it since the rest of you is... perfect."

Willow huffed. "You have wings," she said. "And you glow! I... I bet Tilith females are breathtakingly beautiful."

His lips turned down and he nodded. "They are breathtakingly scary," he said with a huff. "Last time I attempted to mate one, I limped away with a leg as broken as my pride."

Willow's eyebrows slammed together in a frown. "Seriously? Why would... I mean—"

"Tilith mating rituals can be violent. Our females are large and aggressive and to be worthy of her, a male must first dominate her," he said, focusing on her breasts and gently pinching her nipple.

She sucked a breath between her teeth and shuddered.

"Light in the Pit I love how silky these are," he said.

"Is that what you're doing now?" she asked, glancing up at the cuffs. "Dominating me?"

His lips spread into an evil grin and his eyes smoldered as he stretched out over her with a sexy moan, his heavy cock dropping onto her belly, his lips only a breath away from hers.

"My Willow," he whispered. "I have already dominated you. You submitted to me in that stall when you let me enter your sweet, tight body." His lips brushed hers and trailed down the side of her face, feather-light and tantalizing until they brushed her ear and she shuddered again as zings of pleasure skittered down her neck.

"You are mine, now," he said with a growl.

She was about to protest that she didn't belong to anyone when he moved down her body and clamped his lips over her nipple, then sucked hard, tongue swirling, fangs scraping as he squeezed her other breast with another hand and pressed yet another between her legs where he caressed her sex with his knuckles.

He moaned and released her nipple saying, you're already ready for me again, my Willow. Are you so hungry for me?"

"Mmm, shut up. Don't make it weird," she mumbled as his knuckles brushed her clit and her entire body flinched.

"What was that?" he asked in boyish excitement, moving down her body.

"You just... hit the right spot," she said awkwardly, feeling her face heat.

Willow wasn't some schoolgirl with a crush. For crying out loud she was thirty-three years old. It wasn't like she'd never had a man look between her legs before. But she'd never had a man looking between her legs who was completely unfamiliar with her anatomy.

"Wow, you're... beautiful," he breathed. "Like a flower with slick, pink petals."

"Didn't I tell you not to make it weird?" she said through her teeth as he stroked a knuckle up through her folds and back down.

"And what do you have under here?" he asked, completely ignoring her as he lifted her soft hood to expose the little nub of her clit. "Is this what I touched? It looks sensitive."

He touched it and she gasped, her entire body clenching. Raising his eyes to hers, he grinned triumphantly and circled his finger on it and she moaned, hips undulating as though they had a mind of their own.

"Ah, yes you like that," he breathed, watching her body react to his caresses.

Raising his hand, he held her eyes as he licked his knuckles, then he lowered his face and clamped his mouth over her sex.

Willow cried out as he licked her. His hands roamed over her body even while he gripped her thighs, tongue swirling around her clit before sucking hard. One had splayed over her belly, his hand so large it covered her from hip to hip, thumbs caressing little circles over her skin. Another hand rolled her nipples, every touch and lick driving her toward another release. It didn't take long. Her body was already sensitive from the first orgasm in the shower and before she knew it, ecstasy crashed through her and her back arched as she cried out, lightning bolts of pleasure spiking through her body. Dethrhhek moaned as he licked her, lapping up her release and swallowing.

"W-wait! You shouldn't. I'm water-based, you shouldn't ingest—ah!" she cried out again as he clamped his mouth over her clit and sucked so hard it was almost painful.

"Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do, female," he growled against her. "You submitted to me. Your body is mine to do with as I please."

"Oh, wow, if that's really how you think this is gonna go you're in for some disappointme—ah!" she cried out as he sucked hard at her again, his crystalline eyes glittering with amusement and lust.

Dethrhhek rose up above her, wings flaring out, red patterns smoldering. She gasped, suddenly speechless, lips parted in wonder.

He gripped her hips and lifted, positioning the thick head of his double-crowned cock at her entrance and sliding it up and down through her juices before pushing into her.

Willow moaned and bit her bottom lip as he stretched her, easing into her with slow, careful thrusts as he impaled her on his impossibly thick cock. Stretching her so she teetered the fence between pleasure and pain.

With a masculine whimper, Dethrhhek fully seated himself, then rubbed a hand from her belly to her breasts and back down again, circling his hips and letting his head fall back on his neck.

"I can't believe your little body can take all of me," he growled through his teeth, looking at her again. His eyes roamed over her body, then fixed between her legs where they were now connected. His thumb pressed against her clit and rubbed as he started pumping into her with long, slow strokes. She could feel his double crown moving through her channel, gapping her, hitting all the right places to drive her mad as he increased his speed until he was slamming into her and she was practically screaming with pleasure. She couldn't tell if she was coming over and over or if she was experiencing one huge orgasm when Dethrhhek finally gave a shout and his hips jerked, the expanse of muscle his chest was made of flexed and twitched and she swore sparkles drifted down from his wings, falling around her.

He jerked his cock out and gripped himself, shooting a stream of cum across her chest and belly, then pushed back into her and finished.

Dethrhhek pitched forward, catching himself on his elbows, and shuddered hard. She could feel his cock kick inside of her and she desperately wanted to put her arms around him and hold him, but she still had claws and didn't want to chance hurting him or his delicate-looking wings.

Breath heaving, he nuzzled the side of her face, nipped at her jaw, and caught her lips in a bruising kiss. His cock slipped from her and he let himself fall beside her, laying along the length of her body and propping his head up on his palm. He looked her body up and down, and then started drawing patterns on her skin with the streams of iridescent blue cum he'd shot across her torso.

"What are you doing?" Willow laughed awkwardly.

"Marking you," he answered simply.

"W-why?"

He stopped and frowned at her. "Do your males not mark their females once they've mated them?"

Willow's eyebrows slammed together. Did he mean what she thought he meant? No, he couldn't, and she wasn't ready to ask so she just shrugged, the motion odd with her hands still above her head. "Not like... that."

"Then how does a male keep other males away from his female?" Dethrhhek asked.

"Oh, we use little metal rings, sometimes they have jewels in them. It would go over this finger," she said, looking up and wiggling her ring finger. "But that's only if a couple decide to get married," she added.

"What if a couple is not married ?"

"Then it's up to the couple to behave with integrity, I guess. My people rely a lot on body language to communicate things. Like, you can tell two people have claimed each other if they hold hands or walk with their arms around each other. But then again, sometimes friends will hold hands and walk arm-in-arm and you can tell by... I don't know, how they lean into each other, or not, I guess."

"Your people get in fights a lot then, don't they," he said with a laugh.

Willow laughed and nodded. He was right. Humans did fight a lot. "Yeah, but fighting is just as much in our nature as anything else."

Dethrhhek nodded, continuing to trace little designs onto her skin with his cum.

"Um, are you going to uncuff me now?" she asked.

"Nope," he said, shaking his head.

"You still have claws. And I'm not finished with you, yet."

Willow scoffed. How many times could he possibly get off in one night?

"I need to mark your pretty little backside too," he explained with a sly smile that filled her belly with flutters. "And I've wanted this since the moment I laid eyes on you, my Willow."

He looked into her eyes and caressed the side of her face with his knuckles and said, "I plan to make it last."

***Thanks for reading! New chapter every Sunday, some holidays, and sometimes because I feel like it!***

PD: 04/21/24

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 229 62
The big city can be a dangerous place for anyone, but for someone new to its dangers, it can be deadly. Recently escaped from the people that created...
1.6M 77.1K 33
"You don't understand, little female. I am like a God to these people." Elodie is lost. Literally. After a massive adventure leads her to a strange p...
49 0 6
Fifteen years after, the Earth will be not what it used to be. Legends of the existence of aliens becomes true in that day. In that day, huge ships c...
150K 9.7K 39
This is Ana's story. *Sequel to ZER.* ---------- "If by then, I'm still alive, and your feeling for me hasn't changed, then I will come with you, if...