~ Tales of Jikook ~

By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... More

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ My Fiancé (1) ~

440 19 0
By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

This was a request from my friend. She had fallen in love with the Japanese movie 'My Happy Marriage' and wanted me to write a Jikook au. As a good friend I am writing this story but I won't be using the gift/power plot of the movie where all the families have gifts and they have to fight against the souls. Instead I am letting myself get inspired by the love plot of this movie.

This below scenario takes place in the present times and not the ancient times like the movie.

Pretty Long so I divided it into chapters to make a mini series, Just Imagine it like a movie

A chilly morning with the snow covering the grounds. The birds sang their melodies as a young boy hummed with it. His monolids fluttered while his brown eyes concentrated. His delicate arms that had no covering in this snowy weather were filled with goosebumps. He, with the help of a ladle , stirred the soup which was placed on the stove. His Tee barely covered his body as he occasionally shivered with teeth chattering.

While the soup was being made, He started preparing the other ingredients for the lunch that will be served in an hour and a half. Today was a special day because a family was coming with a proposal for his older brother or more like his step brother. The family was said to be respected by all and that their son seems to have catched some feelings for Jimin's older brother.

Jimin's happy attempt to make something delicious for lunch was ruined by his angry step mother. She walked into the kitchen, Annoyed because of something and that scared Jimin. "Did you clean the Living room and dining area?" She questioned with a sharp glare directed towards the younger's small frame. "I-I A-am S-sor-" He tried to apologise but his words were cut off with a harsh slap.

His face turned sideways. His mother's fingers were printed on his cheeks as he held it feeling the tears pool in his eyes. "Why can't you even do one thing properly?" She shouted while Jimin just flinched, afraid to get beaten up because the scars from before have not healed yet.

"Look they will be here in an hour and a half, If I find anything literally anything out of place then I will make sure that you experience hell" She harshly grabbed Jimin's chin threatening the shivering scared boy who didn't utter a word nor did he cry.

The moment she left, Jimin broke down. The slap was powerful enough to make his lips bleed and his aching chin was just a plus point. 'She still has to show me hell even after I experienced living in hell for years' Jimin could not cry for much longer though and so he continued his work not wanting to let that old hag notice anything wrong.

Jimin neatly placed the dishes and the cutlery on the table before glancing all around the room for confirmation. He placed the vase on the middle of the living room table before closing the blinds of the living room window. He turned the heater on and rubbed his cold arms before walking over to his room knowing he was not welcomed for lunch by anyone.

The first thing Jimin did was lay on his bed with the quilt covering his entire frame. Jimin's eyes turned droopy but before he could grab some sleep, Someone harshly banged on his room door. "Open the door" He didn't waste a single moment after hearing his mother's voice. Opening the door he found his mother standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Wear this" She threw an outfit at Jimin who barely catched it. "W-what f-for?" He didn't want to anger his mother nor he wanted to blindly follow the words of his step-mother. Growing up in an environment with no one loving you or finding you important, Jimin's social skills were already low but the fear and continued suffering and pain made him stutter sometimes.

"For lunch" She simply answered and left a confused Jimin behind who was bewildered by the idea of him attending the lunch with not only his so-called family but their guests too. Locking the door again Jimin glanced at the pair of top and bottom his mother had provided him with. They weren't new but his brother's old pieces which he had barely ever worn.

Jimin changed his clothes into a white hoodie and baggy jeans which made him look extra cuter. Standing in front of the mirror, He applied some make up he had to conceal his scars and styled his hair to look a bit appropriate in front of the guest. He wore his earrings in one ear leaving the other with nothing before walking outside of his room to not make his Father and Mother angry.

Just as he walked outside the doorbell rang leaving his Mother and Father in panic as they immediately started doing some final touches before opening the door. Jimin was standing at a distance wondering where his brother was. The door opened and a couple in their mid forties entered inside the house and greeted Jimin's step parents who greeted them back and honestly Jimin was astonished because of the couple's kindness and sincerity even after being way richer than them not to mention their beauty and charisma they barely look any older.

"It must be good to be their Son-In-Law" Jimin muttered to himself with a soft smile but when the male who was younger in height glanced at Jimin, His Doe eyes twinkled as he glanced at his husband with happiness clearly written on his face. The man who had his arms protectively wrapped his husband gave him a soft smile before letting him go and greet their future Son-In-law.

The Tall handsome man approached Jimin and held his shoulders gently and Jimin melted because of the touch. No one has ever touched him so delicately and lovingly. The man had a wide smile on his face before he embraced the younger one in his arms and all Jimin felt because of that hug was motherly love.

He felt protected, Safe, Warm and lastly loved in the arms of this man. He didn't want to leave so when He realised that the man was about to pull out he wrapped his own arms around the man's torso holding on to him tightly and as if the man didn't want to leave him either hugged him like he is the most precious person in his life. Jimin wanted to cry but he kept it in somehow, This love oh how much he wished it was for him.

They both finally parted away as Jin gently caressed Jimin's soft fluffy hair and the love in Jin's eyes brought tears in Jimin's small ones. "Look Namjoon-ah, Our Jungkookie's choice is so much more cuter and softer in real life" Jin Cooed at Jimin's cuteness as Namjoon walked over to them gently patting Jimin's head and that was enough for tears to stream down Jimin's face.

Jin panicked and immediately started wiping his tears before glaring at Namjoon who himself was worried not only for Jimin but for himself too. "Did he hit you too hard?" Jin questioned as he massaged Jimin's head. But Jimin just shook his head holding onto Jin's hand with both of his hands not wanting to let go. "I-I Just feel a b-bit Overwhelmed" Jimin tried to let out those words between his sobs and Jin instantly melted pulling Jimin for a hug.

Jimin's step parents were dumbfounded by everything happening in front of them before concluding that the couple had a misunderstanding. "Mr. Jeon I guess you are having a misunderstanding-" Jimin's step father tried to explain and this is what Jimin was afraid of. "There is no misunderstanding Mr. Jegal" Namjoon's cold and stern voice rang through their ears as Jimin and Jin pulled out from the hug before Jin gave Jimin a reassuring nod.

"And I am Mr. Kim not Mr. Jeon so move out of our way, we are here to take our Son-In-Law '' His stern voice sends shivers down their spines. Jin held Jimin's small hand into his before gently pulling him out of the hell towards their car which was neatly parked by the sidewalk. Namjoon was still left inside for some reason.

"Mr. Kim, M-my father is right, I am not the one who is supposed to marry your son, It's my older brother" Jimin fiddled with his fingers while looking down after he had settled himself down in the luxurious car beside Jin. Jin didn't reply, instead rummaged through his pockets to look for his phone before looking for something in his phone.

Jimin didn't stutter much because in his heart there was no fear when Jin was by his side. Jin showed him a picture of a boy and Jimin was quick to realise that it was his photo. "Is this you?" Jin questioned even if he knew the answer. Jimin nodded with his parted lips confused but Jin just passed him a soft smile. "Call me Papa and that old man dad okay" He softly whispered and Jimin could not handle this much softness and love in one day as he embraced Jin who smiled hugging the younger back.

Namjoon took his sweet time before coming back and sitting on the passenger seat beside the driver. He glanced at his husband and his son-In-Law who were sitting in the back through the head mirror and his heart melted at the sight of them hugging each other. "Jin Hyung, how about you tell our son about his future husband?" Namjoon gave an awesome idea to Jin who immediately held Jimin's hands in his hands before starting to talk about his son.

Jimin was already ready to do this marriage the moment he realised this pair of loving parents will be his In-laws and will love him just the way they love their son. Jin told Jimin about his son's workaholic habits, Picky behaviour, Mood swings, Vampire Dracula themed house, Etc. and honestly Jimin didn't mind after all for this was the first time someone was interested in talking with him.

A fact about Jimin is that he isn't jobless nor does he work in a cafe while still in college. He works in a moderate company with a good salary and is at his office during the weekdays unlike the weekends which are a hell for him. Many would wonder why he still lives with those bitches and bastards instead of moving out but unfortunately those people have access to his bank account and his company's boss is their good friend so he could possibly lose his job if he makes any kind of attempt to run away.

Jimin may have gotten comfortable with Jin but he still faces a lot of issues in talking with others including Namjoon. The car they were sitting in entered through giant gates and Jimin's lips parted in admiration. A literal castle was standing in front of him and there is a possibility that he would live there for the rest of his life. Jimin was astonished and amazed the moment the car passed through the gates. There were big gardens all around the place as the car drove towards the mansion.

In those gardens, He could see workers watering the plants or Shaping the shrubs. This mansion was first of all in the middle of a forest. Secondly it was surrounded by big walls. And lastly everything felt like a movie scene to Jimin and Jin could not help but chuckle because of Jimin's cuteness.

The guards standing at the side bowed at the passing car before the car finally stopped. Bodyguards rushed to open the door as Jimin and Jin got out and so did Namjoon. The car drove away after dropping them to god knows where before the guards standing by the door bowed at them showing their respect.

Jimin had never got this much respect before and could not help but bow back at the guards who could not help but smile at their young boss's cuteness. Entering inside the mansion through the huge door Jimin almost felt like he was some royal prince but then he didn't want to increase his expectation. The fear was still there in his heart even when he wasn't showing it.

Maids who seemed to be waiting for their arrival immediately bowed as the head maid walked over to the three with a kind smile. "Mrs. Gray please show Jimin his room and prepare his favourite food for lunch today" Namjoon politely asked the woman who appeared to be in her early fifties. Mrs. Gray nodded with a soft smile before turning towards Jimin.

"Young Master Please come this way" She smiled at him and with her hand gestured the direction. Jimin nodded at her and by now it was clear to everyone present in the room that he was nervous and afraid but was keeping his cool. Jimin followed behind her thinking about what his new life has in store for him.

Jimin took a deep breath as he stood outside the home office of his probable future husband. He was not home during the lunch time and so Jimin did not see him before but now that he was back from his work and currently working in his Home office, Jin suggested that he go and pay him a visit. There were millions of thoughts in Jimin's head at this moment but the most prominent one was to not disappoint the Master Jeon and make sure he likes him enough to not send him back to hell.

Jimin's biggest fear was to make a mistake and be sent to hell again and he would do anything to prevent his biggest fear from coming true. Knocking on the door, he soon heard a 'come in'. Gently pushing the translucent door, Jimin peeked in but he noticed no one around the office desk making him frown.

Opening the door wider he finally noticed a bulky figure standing by the glass wall staring outside at the deep forest. His muscles showed the years of training. His veins adorned his arms. On his right arm, He could see some Tattoos but his black dress shirt hid everything from him. His fluffy black hair was the same colour as the darkness of the midnight. His arms were crossed against his chest flexing his biceps.

Jimin had never seen someone so beautiful and hell he had not even seen this man's face yet. Walking over to him, He stood at a safe distance while looking down before suddenly bowing bending a whole nighty degree. "I am Jimin Master Jeon" Jimin kept his head low staring at the man's boots which turned towards him to face him but he still didn't dare to look at his face.

"Look up" His deep voice rang through Jimin's ears as he......

~ End of the 1st Part of my Mini series ~

Thank you everyone for 1.96 K reads everyone !!!!

Please Check out my Book Prince's Love.....

Love Yourself armies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.2K 561 8
idol Jungkook wakes up one morning to his notifications flooding with the same picture of a little pup that looks exactly like him. he thinks it's cu...