Move On

By hani_64

Tris and Four move on with their lives right after dealing with Jeanine Mathews. More

Monster
I love you..
Worst day ever
Keep yourself together Tris..
Untitled Part 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

143 6 1
By hani_64

I wake up with Tobias's breath tickling my neck. I slowly move out of the bed without waking him up.

But strong hands pull me and I fall back on the bed." Morning,beautiful.." He says. Tobias.

Too late...

"Morning..."

His eyes focus on mine... He presses his lips to mine. I kiss back. I feel my heart thumping fast as we kiss even more longer. Before I knew it.. It became a make out session. As we pull out, we share breathes. I just found out that my hands are curled up in his shirts. He looks at me and smirks. I laugh.

"I should go get ready.." I say while getting out of bed. I run to the bathroom and spend like 15 minutes in there I guess. I grab my clothes that I leave in a extra shelf that is stuck on the wall. I wear a black tank top and black leggings. I open the door knob seeing Tobias shirtless. I gasp.

"Like what you see?" He asks. My cheeks heat up so I look away. I wear my combat boots.

I lie on the bed waiting for Tobias to get ready. By the time I shut my eyes he's out.

"Come on, lets get going..." He says. I get out of bed and walk to Tobias.

A/N: sorry guys gonna have 2 stop here.. I promise I'll update.. This chapter is kind of boring but I promise the next chapter will have more action.

love u guys and also thank u cuz I have almost 60 reads!!!! All thx to u...

>Vote.Comment.And be urself<

. PEACE OUT✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...