Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 129

162 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

However, when Bai Yu came out of the bathroom, he found that Song Shirin was no longer in the bedroom, and instead a large bouquet of roses and pimples finally opened up?

Bai Yu walked over, holding a spring heart that was picked up by roses, and couldn't wait to pick up the cards sandwiched between the roses and love your brother one by one.

Bai Yu took a picture of the roses with an expressionless face, and then sent it to Bai Brown, accompanied by a cold sentence: I believe that in the near future, I will rely on you because of being dumped.

Bai Brown's reply was very fast: Song Shirin asked me to go to the boxing gym next door, I will not show mercy, remember to bring injury medicine when I come to watch the fight.

Bai Yu decisively deleted the text message, walked out of the bedroom with roses, saw Uncle Yan who was mopping the floor on the second floor, walked over, and gave the roses to Uncle Yan.

Uncle Yan was stunned when he received the roses.

"Uncle Yan, this rose is for you, take it back and put it in the room." Bai Yu walked away quickly with small steps.

It was too intense last night, too violent this morning, so if he took too big a step, not only would he be pulled to the wound below, but it would also be a little leaky Uncle Yan stood in place holding the roses, the corners of his mouth slowly rising, and he hadn't received roses for a long time after graduation.

The driver asked for leave today, so Bai Yu drove out by himself, and he couldn't remember where Bai's branch in Hwaseong was after thinking for a long time, so he could only call for help.

Bo Brown: "No. 13 Huadong Road."

Bai Yu hung up the phone, wearing only leather boots, black leggings, and a leather jacket in winter, and deliberately grabbed his hair before going out, put on sunglasses, twisted the key, and waved his hand: "Let's go!" "

However, when Bai Yu finally drove from the traffic to Huadong Road, he parked the car, and as soon as he opened the door, he was frozen into a fool by the cold wind blowing in his face.

For the first time, Bai Yu felt how bad it was for their family's parking lot to be located in the underground warehouse of the villa.

The villa is fully heated, and there is an elevator leading directly to the underground garage in the house, and the underground garage also has a ventilation system, so Bai Yu did not have an accurate understanding of the weather outside before getting off the car.

Until......

When Bai Yu, who was wearing a bag, appeared in the crowd, the tightly wrapped passers-by looked at Bai Yu sideways: Isn't he cold?

Of course Bai Yu is cold.

Bai Yu felt desperate for this weather that became colder when it was said to be cold.

Bai Yu braved the cold wind, took small steps, and walked into the boxing gym that Bai Bolang said.

The little girl at the front desk of the boxing gym kept staring at Bai Yu, hesitated for a long time, and said embarrassedly: "You look like a star" 〇 "Thank you, many people say this." Bai Yu, who finally came to life after walking into the museum, politely thanked him, "May I ask where Bai Bolun is boxing?" "

The little girl at the front desk said absentmindedly: "Over there, just go straight." If you're a celebrity, can you sign me? Bai Yu's answer raised his feet and walked in, "I'm sorry, I'm just an Internet celebrity, you admit your mistake." "

The little girl at the front desk was still staring at Bai Yu's back, trying to see something.

When Bai Yu found the two of them, he found that they were really fighting, but apparently the fight was over, and the two sides were resting on their chairs.

Bai Yu looked at the bruises on Bai Bolang's face, and then looked at the scars on Song Shilin's face, and was silent.

Forget about fighting, why hit in the face?

Bai Brownon wiped the corners of his mouth with his fingertips, "tore" in pain, endured the pain and said: "Why did you come so late, we are all done."

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu coldly and didn't speak, but subconsciously turned his face sideways, not letting him see his face.

Bai Yu was distressed, "Seeing your faces comparable to the scene of a car accident, I can imagine the scene of the fierce fight you just had."

, Walking over, Bai Yu broke Song Shirin's head with his hand and made him look directly at himself, Bai Yu leaned over and carefully observed Song Shirin's face, the more he looked at it, the more distressed he became.

Bo Brown sneered and said in an aggravated tone: "I'm hurt more than him."

Bai Yu didn't reply: "Oh" Bai Bolang was angry and didn't want to talk to him.

"Are you going to the hospital to get your wounds treated?" Bai Yu frowned, and the peach blossom eyes that had always been smiling were faintly angry.

Song Shilin frowned and said, "No need."

"Can't you use boxing gloves when you're fighting?" Bai Yu looked at the injured on the left, and then at the injured on the right, pursing his lips a little sternly.

He didn't expect the two of them to get away with it.

"It's too boring to use gloves in a fight."

Berberman didn't care about the sweat-soaked bangs on the back of his head, because of the fight just now, the hair that was specially groomed before going out was messy at the moment.

But it has a different kind of handsomeness.

"Then can you go to work with this face?" Bai Yu said.

Bai Bolang stared at Bai Yu's anxious look, half a sound, and finally smiled, and said, "What's this, right?"

The last two words were asked by Bai Bolang to Song Shirin, and the latter nodded solemnly, without any perfunctory.

Bai Yu suspected that he was hallucinating.

It was at this moment that he stood up and said, "I'm going to talk to him, you go out first."

Song Shirin stood up, glanced at his watch, walked out, and said, "As soon as possible."

Bai Yu looked at Bai Bolang in confusion and said, "Brother, what did you just say to Song Shirin?" "

Bai Bolang motioned for Bai Yu to sit next to him, and Bai Yu did so without the slightest hesitation.

The two brothers of the Bai family sat together.

"I'm getting married."

Bai Brown looked at Bai Yu's side face and fell into deep thought, and suddenly spoke in the middle of a sound.

Bai Yu was caught off guard: "Why is it so sudden?"

Bai Bolang approached Bai Yu sideways, staring at his eyes tightly, with rare seriousness and seriousness, "It's a matter of time before you don't want me to marry a wife?"

"Brother, you're too foolish." Bai Yu was in a hurry, he didn't expect that in order to force himself to express his position, Bai Bollang actually gambled on his life's event Bai Bollang retracted his attention, he already understood Bai Yu's choice.

Speaking of which, I'm really a little unwilling, my younger brother who worked hard to raise him is going to give it away, or give it to an elm pimple, which is really a flower inserted in cow dung.

"Who's the other party?" Bai Yu frowned.

Bo Brown said, "Do you remember Uncle Sue? His only daughter, Su Yijun, has just recently returned from abroad, what do you think of her? "

"You're going to have something to do with a political family!" Bai Yu said.

The Su family is a political family, and the Bai family has been in business for several generations. Because of the different paths, although there is contact between Uncle Su and Bai Dad, it can only be regarded as a nodding acquaintance.

And when Bai Brown took over the Bai family, although Bai's development was good, and even faintly surpassed Bai's father, Bai Brown was far from satisfied.

Bai Yu understood Bai Bolun's ambition very well, but when Bai Bolun really decided to combine Qin and Jin with the Su family, Bai Yu still couldn't help but want to say: "Brother, think about it again."

Berplan refused: "You know that the only thing that can change my mind is your words, but other than that, I stick to my approach."

"But brother, our family is really not reduced to asking you to sell yourself to make ends meet." Bai Yu's face was full of complexity.

Seeing that Bai Bolang, who seemed to be suffering from a terminal middle and second disease, was going to marry the Su family, Bai Yu's heart was complicated in addition to complexity.

"You're really going to misunderstand me, I'm a family man." Bai Yu's buttocks moved to the side, the chair was not only stiff but also uncushioned, and he sat on his back and buttocks.

Bergrand squinted at him: "I will always remember the day you cried and told me that you would marry me."

Bai Yu's brain "clanged", and the three views of the whole world were almost blown upside down by his words.

Reflexively rushed up, Bai Yu covered Bai Bolang's mouth and begged for mercy: "Brother, brother, I beg you not to say it, brother, I will kneel down for you."

Berberland gestured to him with his eyes.

Bai Yu wilted and let go of the hand holding Bai Bolang.

A misstep turned into a thousand hatreds, and he just happened to run to sleep with Bo Bulan because of the thunder, but he dreamed at night and dreamed of his goddess.

Naturally, Bai Yu rubbed his brother's thigh in his sleep, and officially upgraded from a little boy to a small! Man! Bear!

When he got up the next day, Bai Yu looked at Bai Bulant's indifferent eyes, and cried and said that I would be responsible, and I would definitely marry my eldest brother in the future...

This kind of ruinous words.

When I think of myself, I feel so tired.

The most important thing is that his eldest brother has to tell him from time to time about the stupid things he did back then.

Little Brother Bai's heart is like ashes.

Brother Bai trembled angrily.

However, there was nothing that could be done about it.

Bai Brownand straightened his tie, "You have three months to consider whether to get rid of Song Shirin and stay with me." Of course, if you want to, I'll consider you even thirty years from now."

Bai Yu asked the question that he had always been together, "Have you really thought about sleeping with me?"

Bo Brown shook his head, "I just wanted to take care of you all the time."

As for wanting to sleep with Bai Yu, he hasn't been perverted to this point.

Bai Yu's face was entangled: "However, your previous bed partner told me that the name you called in bed was mine."

Bai Brown looked reasonable: "I have taken care of you for so many years, and I will always subconsciously think about whether you will cause trouble for me again, regardless of the occasion."

Bai Yu decisively ended the conversation with Bai Bolun, stood up and said, "I'm leaving, don't come to me until I'm angry."

Bergrand looked at him.

Bai Yu also looked back at him.

It wasn't until Song Shirin got impatient and walked in that they stopped looking at each other strangely.

Bai Yu turned around and left with Song Shirin.

After Bai Yu left, Bai Bolan took out a cigarette case from his clothes pocket, and his eyes slowly revealed a trace of emotion and reluctance.

The former certainty and self-confidence have long since gradually dissipated with the events of this time.

He chose his own path, and then he had to give up something.

And the meaning of this "thing", the first to bear the brunt is Bai Yu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...
64.7K 2.3K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
87K 2.7K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...