Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 127

282 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Hot pot is a magical existence.

Because it can make two people who were just ordinary friends become good friends who talk about everything.

After a few bottles of beer, Wen Heshan's conversation box was opened, he moved the chair to Bai Yu's side, and said with a bitter and hateful face: "I originally wanted to propose to her, but I didn't expect her to break up with me, I, I..."

"Hmm. You go on" Bai Yu dipped a few pieces of beef slices in the sauce, then stuffed them into his mouth, and took a big sip of beer, and suddenly couldn't find the north.

It's so refreshing to drink cold beer in winter.

Wen Heshan had a bitter face, "I even have an engagement ring ready, but she wants to break up with me, can you understand that feeling?"

"Why did she break up with you?"

"My focus is in the new southwest, her work is in Hwaseong, and she has been in a long-distance relationship since graduation, gathering less and leaving more." Wen Heshan was sad holding the wine bottle.

All in all, Wen Heshan's ex-girlfriend didn't want to turn the long-distance relationship into a long-distance marriage, so she directly proposed to break up.

Hearing this, Bai Yu's boyfriend was full of strength, pressed Wen Heshan's head on his chest, patted the other party's shoulder very understandingly, and said kindly: "Cry, just cry" Wen Heshan pushed, found that there was no push, and pushed it again with weight, and then left Bai Yu's chest, shook his head, and said, "Thank you."

Bai Yu waved his hand, indicating that he didn't care too much.

He picked up the scalded hairy belly, hesitated, put the hairy belly in Wen Heshan's bowl, and said gently: "Eat, it'll be fine after you're full." "

After Wen Heshan and Bai Yu spit out the bitter water in their hearts, their attitudes became much more casual, and they directly stuffed the hairy belly into their mouths after dipping the sauce, and said, "The chili sauce here is good."

"Okay, next time I'll take you to eat the barbecue at the gate of Huada, the grilled chicken wings and barbecue there are really amazing!" Bai Yu sighed that when he first left home, his diet was irregular, and he liked to go out to forage for food at night.

And during that time, Bai Yu was most fortunate to be the barbecue stall at the gate of Huada, and now this hot pot restaurant, as well as the snail noodles and sesame cakes at the gate of Huacheng Acting School.

"I just studied at BGI, and I tasted the barbecue in front of the school a few times, and I thought it tasted average."

Wen Heshan and Bai Yu touched the wine glass, and when they drank it, they took off their coats and threw them aside, and their ties were loose.

Bai Yu handed Wen Heshan a cigarette with complicated eyes, but was rejected by the latter, hesitated, and simply stopped smoking himself.

"Next time, I'll take you to eat snail noodles." Bai Yu warmly invited.

Wen Heshan nodded, took out his mobile phone, and said, "I'll add friends with you, and we will come out to eat together next time." "

After Bai Yu became friends with him, he used the strength of the wine to encourage Wen Heshan to use the free online download snake of the hot pot restaurant to play games together.

Wen Heshan was not interested in this kind of game, and thought that the girls were chirping, so he refused directly, but he couldn't withstand Bai Yu's stubborn fighting.

After the installation was successful, Bai Yu proposed that the two of them play a game together.

As a result, because Bai Yu's network was not very stable, he entered the game one step late, and stood in the opposite team with Wen Heshan.

In the game, when the red snake snake bumped into the green snake, but before Bai Yu had time to show off to him, he was killed by Wen Heshan with his tail, and after being resurrected in a hurry, he found that his "corpse" was eaten by Wen Heshan.

Three seconds later, Bai Yu and Wen Heshan met again in the game.

【Gentleness under the Crane Mountain】Double Kill【Little Cypress】

Bai Yu: "... it! "

Wen Heshan looked calm, took a sip of beer, and the old god was there: "It's quite fun, but you're too weak."

The humiliated Bai Yu rose up and planned to use his strength to conquer Wenhe Mountain, but he was killed three times and four times!

, he wants to delete friends!

After eating the hot pot, Bai Yu and Wen Heshan parted at the door of the hot pot restaurant, the former had a boring and desperate face, and the latter had a ruddy face and swept away the previous decadence.

Wen Heshan's self-confidence was bursting, "Let's play together again when we have time."

Bai Yu turned around and left, if he played games with this pervert again, he really didn't have to mix up in the future.

By the time Bai Yu took a taxi back to the villa area, the smell of alcohol on his body was still very strong.

Bai Yu stood in front of the door with his hands in his pockets, waiting for the smell of alcohol on his body to dissipate before entering.

As a result, the door opened.

Uncle Yan walked out with a garbage bag, and was stunned when he saw Bai Yu standing at the door in a daze, and said, "Young Master Bai, who are you?"

Bai Yu said calmly: "I was just about to take out the key, Uncle Yan, I'll go in first."

Uncle Yan smelled the smell of wine wafting in the air, and hurriedly said, "Young Master Bai, the second young master is in the living room."

At this moment, Bai Yu had already walked into the entrance with one foot, and when he heard the words, he was about to retreat, but he was startled by the familiar male voice from the living room.

"Come in."

Bai Yu changed his shoes and walked in, and when he saw Song Shirin sitting on the sofa without raising his head and working on the notebook, he said, "Is the little watermelon asleep, I'll go up and see him."

"Sleep." Song Shirin said lightly: "Are you sure that this body full of wine can go to see him?"

Bai Yu tried to run away, and when he walked back, he was not afraid that Song Shirin would dislike him, so he lay directly on the man's lap, and said half-coquettishly: "I have a headache."

Song Shirin sneered: "It doesn't hurt when you drink?"

Bai Yu hummed.

Song Shirin's office action was half loud, and he was annoyed and directly closed the Dangdang computer and pulled Bai Yu up.

Bai Yu: "What do you want to do to me?"

Song Shirin was puzzled: "Don't you have a headache?" I'll press it for you."

Bai Yu protected his head, resolutely did not let him get close to him, and said, "It's fine after you wake up, don't touch me."

Song Shirin was speechless: "Then do you still hurt?"

Bai Yu shyly faced: "If you kiss me, I won't hurt."

Song Shirin took the computer in his hand, dragged Bai Yu upstairs, and said, "Go back to the room and kiss again." "

Bai Yumei followed behind him, completely ignoring the other meaning implied in his words.

Walking to the door of the bedroom, Song Shirin handed the notebook to Bai Yu and said, "I'll open the door."

Bai Yu didn't react, oh, watched Song Shilin open the door, and walked in behind him.

"Why didn't you turn on the lights, huh, huh?"

In the dark, Bai Yu was pressed by the man behind the door and kissed, the former blinked, threw the notebook on the cabinet next to him, stood on tiptoe, hugged Song Shirin's head with both hands, and kissed it back fiercely.

The quiet bedroom was filled with the sound of "tsk" water.

Song Shirin's movements paused, as if he was startled by such a heroic Bai Yu, and when he came back to his senses, he directly picked up Bai Yu, kissed him while walking, and then fell on the bed together.

Bai Yu pressed on Song Shirin's body, panting, "The set at home is gone."

Song Shirin: "..."

So this is an arrow on the bow but forced to pull down?

Bai Yu reached out and touched the outline of the man's face, lowered his head, put his head against his head, and said in a dumb voice: "Don't get it in, and clean it up immediately after it's over."

Song Shirin's answer was to turn over and press the person under him.

Bai Yu was lying naked in the bathtub, humming and chirping: "Scratch my back, I'm a little itchy."

Song Shirin, who was used as a human cushion by him, stretched out his hand to help him scratch his back, and his voice was hoarse after satisfaction: "Why did you come back so late today" 〇 "I met Wen Heshan on the way back and went to eat a hot pot with him."

Speaking of Wen Heshan, Bai Yu remembered the process of being crushed by the Hua University bully in the game, and he said sadly: "Tomorrow, you help me play the game to a record, and I can't let him surpass me."

Song Shirin, who was very talkative, nodded when he heard the words, indicating that he understood, and his hand began to touch Bai Yu's white and tender waist dishonestly.

Bai Yu kicked Song Shirin under the water and said, "I have to go back to bed and do backache in the water."

Song Shirin retracted his hand in a daze, remembering that he had a headache before, so he put his hand on Bai Yu's head and pressed it slowly.

"Tap, don't push too hard." Bai Yu enjoyed this rare treatment.

Song Shirin gave him a hand that massaged his head, his voice was even more hoarse and magnetic, and there was a vague threat: "Don't call it like that, I can't help it."

Bai Yu's reply was a yawn, "I'll fight you when I get some sleep."

Song Shirin: "..."Honestly massaged him.

Ten minutes later, Song Shirin saw that Bai Yu's breathing was gradually slowing down, so he put away his hand and didn't wake him up, and picked him up directly from the bathtub.

Bai Yu woke up at the moment of taking off.

He leaned his body into Song Shirin's arms, stretched his head upward, and kissed the corner of the man's mouth in a daze.

The man is pleased by the action of his dependent sex.

Next.

When Bai Yu was still asleep, his stomach was suddenly pressed by a heavy object, and he immediately woke up.

After waking up, Bai Yu looked at the little watermelon and eggs sitting on his stomach in a cold sweat, and said angrily: "Give me down!"

The little watermelon was startled, and hurriedly climbed down from Bai Yu's stomach and muttered, "Baba is really stingy."

Bai Yu decided not to worry about his stupid son, sat up, crossed his legs on the bed, looked at the stupid dog's balls, and hooked his fingers.

Dandan's vigilance is very high, and he nervously retreats backwards, ready to run at any time.

Bai Yu said softly: "Come here, I just want to hug you, don't be so stingy."

Dan Dan was bewitched by him, and hesitated to walk towards the rare and gentle master, four small short legs stepped on the quilt, and the mung bean's small eyes exuded a different kind of light.

The little watermelon pouted dissatisfiedly, he watched the interaction between Bai Yu and Dandan, and the small vinegar bottle in his heart overturned.

Bai Yu continued to beckon: "Come here."

Dan Dan pounced on it with a "whoosh", and then fell into Bai Yu's arms and rolled, the dog's nose kept sniffing Bai Yu's body Bai Yu stretched out his claws, Bai Yu suddenly held the Dan Dan in his arms, rubbed its dog face, and said with a smile: "Some time ago, I gained a lot of fat in the house next door, and there was more meat in my belly, you little fat dog."

Dan Dan screamed violently, and then took advantage of Bai Yu's distraction moment, and jumped away.

Seeing this, the little watermelon rushed over with a flying pounce and stuck to Bai Yu's body.

Bai Yu: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 15.1K 200
LOOK FOR PART 2 Alternative Title : 和渣狗离婚后加入豪门 Author : 安曦 The whole world knows that Lin Luo loves Lu Yixuan's love to die and live, and does not he...
46.9K 909 45
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 和渣狗离婚后加入豪门 Author : 安曦 The whole world knows that Lin Luo loves Lu Yixuan's love to die and live, and does not hesitate...
230K 9.1K 91
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 一不小心和醋精结婚了 Author : 一枚纽扣 On a certain day, Chu Yi, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastica...
122K 4.5K 135
It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too many to count. In his previous life, An...