Birth Aliens

By birthmoon

this book is based off of an inside joke me and my friends have pls dont take this book seriously and if u li... More

Blastoff!

Baby Overload

146 0 1
By birthmoon

*ignore how short this part is*
erm also this is a SATIRE book i wrote this solely just to practice my writing and to laugh with my friends
Help.

Out of all the people in the world, why me? It hurts so much. I give birth to too much babies, and I mean, TOO MUCH. Literally, every day i give birth to approximately 4 babies. My legs don't even work anymore because of all the birth giving.

"Jajanna, yhew MHOST dyew somtheyng abewt thes." Lawyer Ghuche says with a THICK British accent. "Theh esent anymoh speys tew poot thuh baybeyys anymoh."

Hi. I'm Jajanna. I'm a demialien. Basically, an alien fell in love with my mom, who gave birth to me. Because of this, I cannot stop giving birth. Everywhere I go, everything I do, I can't stop. I've gotten used to it and it's just a part of my life now. The Choak, from the planet of Champon, landed here on Earth around 30 years ago. Gagachakag, my father, impregnated my mom, Sparkle. Now I am condemned to give birth every single day of my life. Ever since MY birth.

And, I've overpopulated Earth with my babies. Before I was born, there were about 8 billion people on Earth. Now, the population has grown exponentially by a trillion. So the President of the U.S sent me to the moon! But it's too dark sadly. But im used to it! Ever since I moved to the Moon, I started to give birth to little ugly aliens! We have to go back to when I was sent to the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.1M 102K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
27.5K 2.9K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
69K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...