Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 116

232 4 0
By Kessho_Yuki

When the Qin base learned that Qin Fan had been hospitalized, his interior began to waver.

And when the new president appeared, because of Bai Yu's identity and because he had never been in contact with this business before, it caused the internal turmoil of the Qin base to be even greater.

They don't believe that an actor who can act well can also lead a good company.

So, when Bai Yu didn't have time to get a thorough familiarity with the Qin base, he was dumbfounded when he saw Qin Fan who had rushed back to the company because he was not worried about the Qin base.

Qin Fan sat in a wheelchair and looked coldly at Liu Yun next to Bai Yu.

Liu Yun's breath stagnated, almost thinking that he was being targeted by a poisonous snake, and after Qin Fan's eyes shifted, he breathed a sigh of relief, and a cold sweat broke out on his back.

"Why are you here?" Bai Yu said.

Qin Fan's eyebrows and eyes were full of indifference, and he said, "Song Shilin and Liu Yun go out, I want to talk to Bai Yu for a few words."

Song Shirin, who acted as a free coachman, let go of his hand and didn't leave until he saw Bai Yu pushing a cart carrying Qin Fan and walking into the office.

Bai Yu said: "Shouldn't you be in the new southwest?"

Qin Fan sat in a wheelchair and said, "If I really pretend to be deaf and stupid, then won't I have to wait for you to ruin my family property?"

"I have not ruined your possessions."

Bai Yu's eyes rolled, and he didn't dare to look at Qin Fan's eyes, "Besides, didn't you say it yourself, you want to give me this company, and now the ownership of the company belongs to me..."

"And didn't you say that when your operation is over, you will come with me to Hwaseong to retire, why are you here again?" The more Bai Yu spoke, the more he felt that something was wrong.

The more Bai Yu talked, the more he felt that he was reasonable, Qin Fan's behavior was completely vexatious in his opinion-he said that he would give him the company before the operation, but now that the operation is over and his body has recovered, he regrets it again.

It's really a woman's heart.

Qin Fan laughed angrily at him, "Then you mean, I should retire now?"

Bai Yu looked at her, and the meaning in his eyes was obvious.

Qin Fan didn't bother to pay attention to him, and said: "I have recovered well in the past few days, and the doctor said that my current physical condition can return to the front line of the company." So, I'm coming back and continuing to manage the company."

"Wait! Aren't you a major surgeon who will die if you fail? "

Bai Yu heard that something was wrong, "How can you still come back to work, what kind of illness are you?" "When will I tell you that my sickness will kill people?"

Qin Fan looked at him like he was looking at a fool, "I just had a minor operation, and I will be able to recover in a month at the latest."

"What surgery?" Bai Yu is particularly persistent.

"I have a toothache, and there is a little bit of a problem with the tooth I changed before." Qin Fan said lightly.

She exaggerated her illness before, just to let Bai Yu come back to see her, but now that her son has seen it and her grandson has seen it, she can come back and continue to work with peace of mind.

The iron lady of the Qin base, Mr. Qin, is not here, can it still be called the Qin base!

Bai Yu: "Why do you want to go to the hospital for toothache, shouldn't you go to the dentist?" And...... Even if it's really a tooth replacement surgery, then why are you in a coma for so long? "

"I'm old, I'm afraid of pain, so I asked the doctor to give me a little more anesthetic, and then I slept by the way." Qin Fan's attitude was very different from the last time he lived in the hospital, and his expression was full of impatience.

Bai Yu looked at her with a look of lovelessness, "What's the matter with the three-hour observation period?" Qin Fan was impatient, "I just looked so ugly after surgery, why should I let you see it?"

Bai Yu: "..."

No wonder, the doctor has always refused to talk about her condition; No wonder the doctor said that the recuperation method is very simple, and he doesn't need to know; No wonder even if she is hospitalized, there are still cosmetics in the ward...

It turns out that her face was so bad before, all of which was made up!

Fuck he's actually cheated!

He is a new emperor, and the future world actor was actually deceived by his wife's supernatural acting skills!

Bai Yu kept roaring in his heart, but in front of Qin Fan, he still maintained the most basic manners, and he said: "I'll go back and pack my things first, I'll leave Burning Rock tomorrow, and you can go to work well."

Qin Fan: "Sit down, I have something to tell you."

Bai Yu sat down, straightened his back expressionlessly, and looked like his outlook on life had been strongly impacted.

"You are still the president of the company, but I am the person who is specifically responsible for the company's business." Qin Fan poured himself a glass of water, and said while drinking: "The company's annual dividend, I will let the finance hit your card."

"I'm not short of money."

"I need money to raise a child, so I think I'm a grandmother who gives little watermelon a little tuition." Qin Fan frowned, "Bai Bo Braun didn't teach you, what is politeness?"

"Guess."

"I don't guess. I've got a meeting in an hour, and I don't have time to play games with you."

Qin Fan made a straight face, and said quickly in a low voice: "I have already discussed the affairs of the Song family with them in the past two days, and I will help you deal with it, but don't sell yourself to Song Shirin."

''Huh? "

"Bai Bolun is very scheming, you are not his opponent, Song Shilin is a little bored, but he is sincere to you, don't look at me with this kind of eyes, I am your mother."

Bai Yu found that he hadn't seen him for a few days, and after the operation, Qin Fan no longer had the initial low voice.

And the strong woman in front of him, who is short-tempered and speaks and does things resolutely, has completely integrated with the young and powerful mother figure in his memory.

It turns out that her previous fragility was all pretended...

I knew that I should have abused her more at that time, but this time I lost a lot. Bai Yu was caught up in his own thoughts and couldn't come back to his senses.

Qin Fan said: "Also, I have something I want to talk to you about."

"What's the matter?" Bai Yu said.

"You're not Berberland's brother." Qin Fan gritted his teeth and did a long psychological construction before telling the truth, "You have no blood relationship with him. "

"And whose seed am I?" Bai Yu said coldly. To be honest, he didn't believe Qin Fan's words at all, because he was more willing to believe that this was a lie made up by Qin Fan in order to deceive himself.

However, Qin Fan's eyes were telling Bai Yu that she hadn't lied to him.

"When I was with Lao Bai, I just ended a relationship." Qin Fan said, "At first, I thought you were a child of the Lao Bai family, but when you were one year old and your appearance became more and more similar to him, I realized that you should not be surnamed Bai."

Bai Yu pursed his lips and did not answer.

Sometimes, silence is the best answer.

"That's when I discovered the secret, and so did Berplan."

Qin Fan lowered his voice and continued, "He was only ten years old at the time! When a ten-year-old child finds out that you are not a child of the Bai family, the first reaction is not to expose it, but to hide it! I can't imagine this scheming! "And then?" Bai Yu's heart was in turmoil.

If this is the case, then there is an explanation for the ambiguous behavior that Berplan made to himself before.

- He knows that they are not brothers, so he will tease him without any psychological barriers.

This world is really bloody.

"I wanted to take you away, but he wouldn't. I don't know what he said to Lao Bai, anyway, since then, Lao Bai has given a death order, and I am not allowed to take you away."

Qin Fan fell into the memory, if she did it all over again, she would never let things get to the point where they are today.

"I can't take you away, Bai Bolun is trapped in you again, I can only hope that your identity will not be discovered by Lao Bai." Speaking of this, a smile finally appeared on Qin Fan's face.

"When Lao Bai died, I finally breathed a sigh of relief."

"So that's why, after Dad's funeral, you didn't take anything and came to Burning Rock to develop alone?" Bai Yu strung together the events of these years.

Qin Fan nodded, he was finally smart once.

"And who is my father?" Bai Yu said, "I don't want to suddenly run out of a dying man one day in the future, claiming to be my father, and letting me inherit his tens of millions of family assets." "

"He's dead."

Qin Fan made a long story short of that past, "His family is quite rich, but it can't be compared with the Bai family." And after the breakup, their family went bankrupt and he died. So you don't have to worry about what huge fortune you will inherit in the future.

"Why did you go bankrupt?" Bai Yu suddenly felt that something was wrong.

Qin Fan's expression was indifferent, as if she really didn't take this matter to heart, she said: "He betrayed me, how could I possibly make him feel better."

So when she became the wife of the Bai family, she used the relationship of the Bai family to bankrupt the ex-boyfriend of the negative man and lose his life.

Bai Yu also seemed to understand the meaning of her words, stood up, and said, "I should go back, he is waiting for me outside."

"My things will be yours, but only if you wait until I'm dead to inherit my things."

Qin Fan ignored Bai Yu's emotions and said to himself, "You are qualified to inherit my things, but I can't watch others mess up my company."

Bai Yu was really angry with her.

If she had known that she was cheating herself, if she had known that the CEO of this company was just an empty title, it was a pie she had drawn for herself.

He! Only! No! Come! Finish!

Bai Yu slammed the door and left.

Liu Yun stood at the door and looked at Bai Yu with a surprised expression, who ignored him with a cold face.

Bai Yu passed by him.

Song Shirin stood at the end of the corridor, and when he saw Bai Yu, he subconsciously extinguished the cigarette on his fingers, walked over, and said, "Everything is clear?"

"Clear." Bai Yu looked at him faintly and said, "Did you already know that this was the cake she painted for me?"

"Hmm."

"Did you already know that her so-called major surgery was actually just a tooth?"

Song Shilin paused for a moment, remembering the tears that Bai Yu shed in front of the operation door that day, he couldn't bear it, and said, "Hmm."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I thought you knew." Song Shirin said in a low voice. He was also worried about Qin Fan, so he sent someone to force the attending doctor to tell the truth, but he learned the truth that Qin Fan was just a tooth.

Bai Yu's footsteps paused, and the words that came to his mouth were swallowed by him again.

Qin Fan just said that he was not a child of the Bai family.

Seriously, Bai Yu didn't believe it at all, but her expression was very serious, and she couldn't let him not believe it.

So, he wanted to investigate.

After the results came out, he told Song Shirin.

I only hope that the result will be what he hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
122K 3.9K 68
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 偏执受想开了[重生] Author : 乔柚 In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more than life and death. When he was alive, he...
64.3K 1.7K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...