Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 110

298 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

After a meal, the smoke of war.

Even the little watermelon sensed that something was wrong, but Bai Yu was still out of the state in a daze.

Berberant answered a phone call after the meal, politely said a few words and left, without even asking them to deliver it.

"You don't talk much tonight, what's wrong?" Bai Yu put down his chopsticks and looked at Song Shirin.

Song Shirin's eyes were complicated, and he looked at Bai Yu fixedly, and then said, "When did you pay so much attention to me."

Bai Yu decided not to talk to him.

At night, when Bai Yu still wanted to pester Song Shirin for another long night of exercise, he could only hide in the bathroom and extinguish the fire by himself because he was afraid that the little watermelon was also present.

Sleepless nights.

The next day, when Song Shirin got up early and went out, Bai Yu was still holding a small watermelon and sleeping in the dark.

There was a knock on the door of the "buckle" ward.

Qin Fan looked at the strange man who appeared at the door, was stunned for a moment, and then looked at the handsome and serious man in a suit and leather shoes, and nodded: "Are you Song Shirin?"

Song Shirin put the flower basket aside and stepped forward, "Aunt Qin."

"What did you come to me for?" Qin Fan put away the half-written letter in his hand, put his hands on the quilt, his expression was faint, and there was a faint hint of coldness.

- Qin Fan has never been a woman who is easy to get along with, she just can't raise her head because of guilt when facing Bai Yu, "Because of Bai Bolang's matter." Song Shirin sat on the chair and handed the document he brought to Qin Fan, but Qin Fan stopped his movements and said meaningfully: "I am no longer the person in charge of it, and the ownership has been carte blanche to the lawyer a day ago and handed over to Bai Yu's name."

Song Shirin's movements were stunned, he obviously didn't expect Qin Fan to let go so quickly, but in the next second, he still handed the document to Qin Fan and said, "Since this is the case, then you should take a look at it, just take it as a check for him."

Qin Fan looked directly into Song Shirin's eyes, probably never seeing this persistent young man, and only sighed that he was old.

She took Song Shirin's documents, took out her reading glasses, frowned and looked at them carefully, just for Bai Yu's check.

Song Shirin was not in a hurry, and sat quietly on the side, waiting for Qin Fan to finish reading the documents.

Fifteen minutes later, Qin Fan put the document aside and said, "It's not impossible if you want to swallow the Mo family's position in the scorching rock, but in a short time, you can't do it."

Song Shirin frowned, "Our plan is very thorough."

"But it still doesn't work." Qin Fan deliberately poured cold water, "Even if your father comes out in person, he can't annex the Mo family's foundation in Burning Rock in such a short period of time."

"It's good for young people to have dreams, but it's not okay if dreams are too far away from reality." Qin Fan's eyes were full of mockery, as if he was laughing at his indiscretion.

Song Shirin didn't care about her words, and put away the documents by himself, his tone was respectful, but he said firmly: "Our plan can succeed, since Aunt Qin has no intention of participating, then I'll go to Bai Yu."

"After all, you gave him ownership."

Qin Fan clutched the sheet tightly with both hands, his eyes were full of coldness, "Second boy of the Song family, are you threatening me?"

"I must know my relationship with Bai Yu." Song Shirin's old god is there, "I won't hurt Bai Yu, but in this matter, even if I plan it carefully, I still need the help of others."

Qin Fan stared at Song Shirin's eyes, trying to see something, but she failed.

Song Shirin's eyes were not only indifferent, but also full trust in his plan.

The young man was ambitious, but not proud.

Moreover, he has the ability to be proud.

Qin Fan, who had figured this out, finally relented, "When I enter the operating room, my subordinates will come to Bai Yu to handle the last handover, and when the time comes, you can talk to my secretary."

"The second boy of the Song family, I warn you not to want to bully Bai Yu." Qin Fan said, his words were full of threats, "The Song family can't look down on my little inheritance, but if you want to make a move, my old friends will never stand idly by."

Song Shirin's aura did not fall in front of Qin Fan at all, "I said, I won't harm him."

Qin Fan half-jokingly said: "What if one day, there is a person who is evenly matched with the Song family who wants to harm him."

Song Shirin looked at Qin Fan's face, and quickly reacted to what she was implying with this sentence, her brows furrowed, and the mystery in her heart became bigger and bigger, "I will definitely protect him."

"Then I'll rest assured," Qin Fan closed his eyes when he said this, and didn't give any further hints for the next step.

Song Shirin looked at her and lowered his eyes.

Not long after, Bai Yu and Xiao Watermelon walked in side by side, and Bai Brown stood at the door and did not come in.

Bai Yu was shocked when he saw Song Shirin, and subconsciously said, "Shouldn't you be in the company?"

Song Shirin said, "I'll come to see Aunt Song."

Bai Bolang, who was standing at the door, heard the sound coming from the house, walked in, and when he saw the document in Song Shirin's hand, he thought of the rumors during this time, and understood.

Song Shirin was generous and had no intention of hiding.

Not long after, the doctor and nurse walked in and said, "I'm ready for surgery, who are the relatives, come and sign it."

Bai Yu glanced at Qin Fan, pushed the small watermelon, and said, "Go over and talk to grandma, and I'll sign it."

The little watermelon was pushed again, pouting dissatisfiedly, but after coming into contact with Song Shirin's eyes, he immediately pressed down the pouting mouth, raised his head, and said obediently: "Grandma, get up early and play with the little watermelon."

Qin Fan smiled, but the corner of his eye kept following Bai Yu's back, until the other party walked out of the ward and couldn't see it, and said, "Okay, when grandma is well, the little watermelon will help grandma say sorry to Dad, okay."

Little Watermelon was ignorant: "Oh, okay."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." The little watermelon's smiling eyes are crooked, and the peach blossom eyes that have not yet grown are not as attractive as Bai Yu, but they look particularly cute.

Qin Fan looked at the little watermelon with a smile on his face and fell into deep thought, his face full of nostalgia.

If she had persevered a little longer, maybe she and her children would not have what they are today.

Thinking of this, Qin Fan subconsciously glanced at Song Shirin, who was standing beside him, maybe this person was sincere to Bai Yu, but he didn't know how long this person's sincerity would last.

Not long after, Qin Fan was pushed into the operating room.

Bai Yu and Song Shirin were guarding the door, and the little watermelon, which was already well-behaved, looked even more well-behaved at this time.

Standing not far away, Bo Bo Lang quietly watched this scene, which was very dazzling to him and made him dislike.

The assistant came over and whispered, "Mr. Bai, the meeting is about to start."

"Hmm."

Bai Bolang glanced at Bai Yu's direction and wanted to go over and say a few words to him, but thinking that the other party was full of the woman who was not dead in the operating room at the moment, he definitely didn't have the heart to pay attention to himself, so he left directly.

Song Shirin glanced at the back of him leaving, retracted his gaze, and put his hand on the hands covering Bai Yu's synthetic fist, silently comforting.

The little watermelon leaned over ignorantly, buried Bai Yu's hanging head on his shoulder, patted it unfamiliarly but skillfully, and muttered "It's not uncomfortable".

The corners of Bai Yu's mouth lifted, and the tears that he had endured for a long time were shed at this time.

Hwaseong.

Ye Hang sorted out the photos and prepared to send them to several well-known gossip magazines in Hwaseong with an anonymous mailbox, but when he was about to press and send, he was held down by Chu Wenwen on the side.

Ye Hang looked at her impatiently, for the first time he felt that this eldest lady of the Chu family was a paper tiger, it was too cowardly, "What the hell do you want to do!" , Chu Wenwen took a deep breath, "It's too immoral to do this, forget it."

She hated Bai Yu, and it could even be said that she hated him one by one, so much so that when she was filming the water scene in the winter, she did not hesitate to let herself have a vicious reputation, just to make Bai Yu whole.

But those are all upright and upright people, harmless tricks, at most, they only make people catch a cold, and there will be no big problems, but Ye Hang's approach is too villain and too vicious.

Chu Wenwen couldn't bear to ruin a person's acting career like this.

To be honest, she was able to come to the showbiz, in fact, her family did not agree at first, so she also went through a lot of struggle to get the opportunity to give it a try.

For this reason, she values her acting career very much.

Ye Hang said word by word: "If you want to be the Holy Mother yourself, then you can be the Mother." I hate him, I just want him to never be able to mix up anymore", this method is too vicious, even if I really want to fix him, I will change the way. Chu Wenwen said toughly.

Because of various reasons, they gathered in the café in Hwaseong this time, and there were a lot of people who planned to use the café's free network to upload to the café of the magazine, so Ye Hang didn't dare to do anything to Chu Wenwen, and said angrily in a low voice: "Let go!" If you're scared yourself, then act as if nothing happened, I'll do it myself! Chu Wenwen frowned, "If you find out your ID, you are harming others and yourself, why bother."

Ye Hang sneered, shook off Chu Wenwen's hand, clicked send, and closed the computer.

Relieved, he picked up his coffee and drank it down, "Why bother? I, Ye Hang, am a villain, I just like to report flaws, and if he dares to attack me, he is forcing me to do it."

Chu Wenwen: "What did he do to you?"

Being beaten by a group of thugs in the alley was an unspeakable stain on Ye Hang, he picked up his notebook and said perfunctorily: "It has nothing to do with you, you don't care."

With that, he left in a hurry.

The people at the café didn't notice anything wrong here.

After Ye Hang left, Chu Wenwen's delicate eyebrows were sad.

If things really get to the point where it's irreversible, she's a sinner.

When the time comes, let alone being boyfriend and girlfriend with Song Shirin, I'm afraid I won't even be able to be friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 94
COMPLETED Author : 惗肆 Alternate Title : 和残疾巨佬闪婚后 Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved...
376K 12.9K 103
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 重生后我成了豪门男妻 Author : 清麓 When Chen Xu was twelve years old, in order to cling to Si's family, his parents gave him to Si Ye...
5.9K 606 24
Some stories are meant to have sad ending, perhaps destined from the beginning. He knew it from the moment she was tied to him. She was never his. Sh...
64.5K 1.8K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...