His Only Mate

By StoriesbyYe

How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unfiltered... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten

Chapter Nine

5 0 0
By StoriesbyYe

Thursday rolled around , I was training with Al once more. Dodging and jabbing at him, I started to tire off, but brushed it off and kept going. "Aye, you okay?" Al said, throwing a punch my way. I quickly dodged it.

"Yes," I said. We kept on for a few more minutes. With his left arm outstretched, I staggered back. "Focus," he grunted. I went in for a punch and missed. I never missed, my footing shifted like I'm intoxicated. He stopped and asked me if I was okay. I nodded.

"Yes, just hot is all," I said, signaling him to get back in stance. He shook his head. "No, we can break. We've been at it for 48 minutes straight," he said. I growled at him. "No, get your ass over here," I said, making him side-eye me. On my wobbly stance, I thrust my body forwards to attack, only to find my knees colliding with the floor. "Shit," I heard, and Al knelt down next to me. "I'm okay," I grunted. I looked up at Al to see him sniffing the air, his eyes bulging and turning a darker shade. "You're in heat," he gritted out. Shit.

When we go into heat, our own scent becomes potent, blending with the scent of sex, which attracts unmated wolves. While most wolves can resist, especially if the female is claimed, the mate cannot. The scent becomes even stronger, sweeter, making it intoxicating and driving them crazy.

"Come on," he said, linking his arms around my waist and one around my shoulder. "Alex, it's so hot," I said weakly. "I know." I was appreciative of Alex. When wolves get in heat, it's an extremely sensitive and overwhelming pain. Any unmated male wolf can smell the arousal and want to relieve the female of her heat. Most wolves resist themselves, especially if the female is mated. We entered the pack house, and I grunted in pain. Alex picked me up once more. "We're almost there, Jazzy," he whispered. Great, there would be more than a normal amount of wolves here today.

"Morning Lun-," "Ohh," one of the male wolves cut off, no doubt smelling me. Alex sent a low threatening growl his way, picking up the pace. We made it to the hall when my legs gave out, the pain ripping through my abdomen, causing me to fall into a fetal position. "It's okay; we're almost there, just a few more steps," he whispered, pulling my hair from my sweaty face. I nodded but didn't move; I couldn't. He picked me up bridal style and carried me, passing up my bedroom. "Al, you-" He cut me off. "You need to be in your mate's room; it'll ease the pain," he said. He burst through his room, my mate's scent immediately tickling my senses. Al plopped me on the bed and ran to the restroom; I heard the shower on.

"Okay, just try to sit under the cold water for now; he'll be soon," he reassured me. I nodded slowly, getting up but standing still, afraid to move. It feels like pin needles are being jabbed all around my body. "Here," he walked up to me, helping me to the bathroom. We got a few steps in when I started undressing myself, causing Al to quickly turn around. I didn't care if he saw my nude body; I just wanted to feel some form of release. I stepped into the shower, being hit with the cold water. Any other time, this would have shocked me, but given my heated state, it felt warm to me. I noticed a mini mirror facing me; I looked in it—my face flushed, and despite the water, I could still see my sweaty skin. I also saw Alex standing in the door, his back facing me, no doubt guarding me.

"Do you need anything?" he shouted, never moving an inch. "No," I replied back. I heard the door open and close. "Okay, I'm here; you need to leave like now," I heard Anna's voice in a rush. Alex didn't bother replying; he ran out of the room, closing the door behind. "Okay, sweetie, I'm here; do you need anything?" she said. I shook my head, knowing she couldn't see me. "No," I whispered.
3 minutes in ..
"Where is he?" I growled. "He's on his way, babe. It'll take a bit of time for him to get here," she said. I knew that he and Brad had gone to patrol the abandoned part of the border. Of all the places, he had to be on the other side of me right now on his own land of 156 acres. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door burst open and his mate's scent filled the room, giving me goosebumps.

"Alpha," I heard Anna whisper before his soft footsteps receded from the room. I looked in the mirror, my handsome mate standing there in all his naked glory. Still with my back facing him, I heard the screen door open and close, an arm wrapping around my waist, pulling me close against his chest. My wolf purred at the relief of feeling him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner," he whispered in my hair. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

I turned around, pressing my front tightly against his front, feeling him twitch and harden up. He let out a soft purr. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his hands rubbed small circles on my sides. "You're here now, so do something about it," I whispered, purring the last part in his ear.

He growled, lifting me up by my ass. I instantly wrapped my legs around his torso, and my back hit the shower wall as his mouth claimed mine. I moaned as he took my tongue and sucked on it, causing a low growl. I felt my pussy clench and liquid dripping down my thigh. "Fuck," he whispered, stopping to look me in the eyes. We were both heavy-breathing, and I stared at his amber eyes, full of lust, love, and predator.

He started sucking on my neck, leaving soft sensual tingles all over. I moaned when he reached the spot where he would mark me. So caught up in the euphoria, I didn't hear the water stop until cold air hit my body. I opened my eyes, and we exited the shower, taking his lips off my neck. He gently placed me on my feet, causing me to whimper. "What the fuck?" I growled angrily.

He chuckled as he said, "I don't want you to get sick," as much as I want to bend you over and fuck you." He wrapped a towel around me and dried off my body. I huffed in annoyance. Being in a pack house full of wolves, the temperature was set on 50 degrees , which others might find relaxing, but I found to always be freezing.

He was drying off my thigh, and I clenched my legs, trying to suppress the liquid that was desperately trying to escape. By his sharp intake, I could tell he noticed. He made small kisses in my inner thigh.

He stopped right before he reached my sweet spot, and I could see the smirk on his face. He started drying off one leg, and I left before he could do the other. I honestly didn't need it; my body was already back to being hot. I walked over to his bed and laid in the middle, my ass to the soft comforter, reclined back on my elbows, and my legs close, bent up.

I watched as my mate exited the bathroom, his eyes immediately finding mine. He growled at the position I was in. I smirked at him. Without breaking eye contact, he made slow tactical steps, almost as if he was the predator and I the prey. I saw him hunt; he was a master hunter, playing with his prey before going in with the kill. That's just how he was looking at me; he was toying with me, and I was okay with that. All I wanted was for him to murder this pussy.

Once his eyes reached my front, they lingered slowly at every inch of my body, taking his time. When I saw his eyes drop to my lower abdomen, I butterfly-ed my legs, giving him the perfect view of my moist sweet spot. He growled, sending waves of electricity down my core, causing it to pulsate. I pushed out more liquid as it dripped out of me until the dry comforter under me now soaking wet spot. My mate salivated and looked intensely at my drench sex. "Exquisite," he spoke.

I started massaging my breasts as he once again slowly started taking in every inch of skin, starting from my sweetness up to my stomach and to my breasts, which I was occupying with my hands. His eyes darted to mine, and I almost audibly gasped. His once amber eyes now glowed literally glowing. That should frighten me, but I'm so turned on right now that I release a moan.

In swift movement, his lips captured mine in a feverish battle. My arms wrapped around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. That should frighten me but I'm so turned on right now.
I let out a groan and moan as our lips met in a passionate kiss. His hands slowly traced down my arm, stopping at the curvature of my breast where he gripped it tightly, causing me to gasp. He took advantage of the moment and teasingly bit my lower lip. I moaned as his other hand traveled down my body, stopping at my breast where he flicked my unoccupied nipple before moving down to my waist and the curvature of my hips. His touches sent shivers down my spine, and I wanted to return the same feeling. I untangled my fingers in his scalp, causing a deep groan from him. I smiled as I moved my hands to graze on his neck, causing him to moan. "Guess I found your sensitive spot," I smirked. He pulled away from our kiss, looking me deeply in the eyes. I lightly touched his sensitive spot, rubbing small circles, he closed his eyes and grunted. I smiled as I saw my mate enjoying the pleasure I gave him. His eyes opened to see my smiling face, and he smiled back, showing off his deep dimples and frost white teeth.

I slowly traced my hands down to his shoulder, and his lips started kissing my jaw. He stopped for a moment to kiss my lips, which were softer and more gentle this time. He broke contact and started leaving kisses on my neck, causing me to gasp and moan at my sensitive spot. I felt his smirk as he continued kissing it over and over, causing me to arch my back in pleasure.

His hands, which were previously on my hips, moved to my inner thigh and began rubbing in small circular motions. His nose then dragged down to my chest, where his hungry eyes devoured my breast. I moaned uncontrollably as his nibbling and sucking left me breathless. Oh, how he was skilled with his mouth.

Without warning, I felt two fingers plunge into my wet core. The sensation was intense, and I let out a loud moan as he began to move them in and out at a steady pace. It was pure bliss as he continued to pleasure me with his mouth and fingers simultaneously.

THANK YOU for reading my story!

Besos xoxo.

Like •Comment•Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.1K 58
"What is that whore doing here, Alpha?" A man said strolling up to Jax. Jax turned and snatched the man by his throat and slammed him against the wal...
99.6K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
3.4K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
4.9K 220 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...