Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
1| Introduction
2| Accident
4|give up
5|back home
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

3| shattered

2.7K 234 87
By niabhatti

The boys were retired to their rooms and Ayzel was fast asleep. Azaan was sitting on his bed with his head bowed down as his older brother was lecturing him throughout laptop screen.

"I am sorry." Azaan for nth time.

"This is your last warning Azaan only last mujhe nahi pasand ke tum kisi aur ke ghar raat spent kro you are too young to roam around without curfew.." Izhaan was scolding when Ilhaan barged inside the room with cordless phone.

"Ek minute bhaiya!" Azaan said and turned his attention towards his younger brother.

"Kia hai?" He asked annoyed.

"Wo phone bajraha ha baat krona!" Ilhaan gave him the phone.

"Tum phone bhi nahi utha sakte?" Azaan glared at him.

The phone ringed again and Azaan snatched it as he answered the call.

"Hi bhaiya!" Ilhaan greeted Izhaan.

"Hi betu! How are you?" Izhaan asked.

"Ki..aa?" Azaan yelled.

His voice was so loud that Alizeh sitting next to Izhaan also got alert.

"Kia hua?" Izhaan asked loudly.

"Bhai kia hua?" Ilhaan asked Azaan scared.

Azaan threw the phone and sat on the bed absolutely froze.

"Bhai bataou na??" Ilhaan was on the verge of crying.

"Bhaiya dekhoo na bhai kuch bata nhi rahe!" Ilhaan turned his attention towards Izhaan when Azaan stayed shut.

"Azaan kia hua? Batou forran!" Izhaan said strictly and Azaan looked at him with teary eyes.

"Acc..ident!" Azaan murmured.

Ilhaan started sobbing his overthinking mind was already there.

"Kiska accident kia hua bataou Azaan!" Izhaan yelled.

"Mama..pa..pa" Azaan managed to say in shock.

"What?" Izhaan stood up.

Izhaan felt different he felt his world spinning the thought of anything happening to them never crossed his mind.

"Ilu Azaan please hospital jau I am sure wo theek honge hum first ticket kara kar arahe ha okay? Bacho rona nahi compose yourself for each other handle everything until your bhaiya come there hmm?" Alizeh said lovingly.

"Me nhi jaungaaa!" Azaan yelled almost hyperventilating.

"Wo kherahe the bachnaa muskil haai! Me nhi jaungaaaa!" Azaan yelled.

Ilhaan broke down in sobs.

Alizeh looked at her husband who felt very lost to her in that moment she silently held his hand and gestured him to calm his brothers.

"Hospital me haina? They will be fine! Get a freaking grip and Leave right now! Me subha tak araha hu." Izhaan said strictly in a tone boys don't know how to defy.

The boys stayed quite.

"Suna nhi dono ne? Get up both of you!" Izhaan yelled and boys nodded.

"Hospital jau and update me!" Izhaan said and shut the call.

The sobs and loud voice of Azaan woke Ayzel up she came out of the room and found Ilhaan standing there crying.

"Bh..ai" she tried to talk to him.

Ilhaan looked up.

"Kia hua?" Ayzel asked.

"Ma papa ka accident hogaya ha Ayzel!" Ilhaan cried.

Ayzel felt so many emotions and she wasn't able to describe even one.

"Chalo Ilhaan!" Azaan came out.

"Me..bhi aou?" Ayzel asked wiping her tears.

Azaan and Ilhaan shared a look both of then have no idea how to deal with it.

Azaan nodded.

"Change krne ka time nahi ha! Aise hi chalo!" Azaan said and rushed downstairs.

Ayzel quickly took a shawl and ran behind them. Today was probably the first time Azaan have talked to her in this low pitch.

The siblings quickly rushed towards the hospital.

Izhaan was lost at words and Alizeh was looking for next flight. Izhaan have fully convinced himself that he doesn't need his parents but right now he was feeling too lost he was feeling like something is getting snatched from him.

"Izzi!" Alizeh called him gently.

"Huh?" He snapped back to reality.

"2 ghante bad ki flight hai we need to leave for airport right now." She said while caressing his hand which as cold as ice.

"Chaloo!" Izhaan stood up.

Alizeh's eyes filled up she have never seen her husband so emotion less he was behaving very stoic.

Alizeh and Izhaan picked up Izyaan and rushed towards the airport.

Meanwhile in Karachi Azaan was getting very confused nobody was answering him and he was on the verge of losing his mind. That is when a gentle hand on his shoulder relaxed him. He turned around and found Farooq Duraani standing there.

Mr and Mrs Farooq Duraani got to know about it from Awan's house guard and they immediately rushed towards the hospital.

"Uncle ye dekhee na kuch bata nhi rahe! Mujhe samjh nhi arahi ha police ha yah koi kuch bol nhi raha ap dekhee!" Azaan was panicking alot.

"Me dekhta hu calm down!" Farooq Durrani replied.

Meanwhile Mrs Farooq walked towards Ayzel who was standing there looking at everyone back and forth with no idea of what is happening.

"Koi ye bhi nhi batraha wo Zinda ha ya margaye!" Azaan yelled.

Rehan walked from somewhere as he was with police team.

Ayzel flinched and Ilhaan sat down on the floor after listening Azaan.

"Enough Azaan! Get a grip emergency me ICU me admit kia ha doctor can not say anything right now go upstairs and they will update you in a while." Rehaan was in his uniform and his tone have a firm edge to it.

Ayzel was hugging Erum tightly she was not ready to loose her parents.

"Ilhaan Ayzel come!" Rehan said politely and they all walked towards emergency area.

Rehaan talked with some authorities and after a while doctor came out of ICUs.

"Mrs Awaan ke sath ap log ha?" He asked them.

"Ji doctor sab kese ha woh?" Farooq asked.

"Dekhiye unko kafi chote ayi ha! Abhi hum ziyada nhi batasaktr leken she will survive hath pair dono bure tareeqe se zakhmi ha but she is fine." Doctor said and siblings cried in relief.

Ilhaan came forward.

"Pa...pa?" He asked doctor.

"Dosre patient apke father ha?" Doctor asked and they nodded.

"Unke bare me abhi apko koi update nhi di jasakti filhal ke liye ye aplog dua kre hum apni taraf se unhe bachane ki puri khoshish krnge." Doctor said and left from there.

Azaan sat down on the chair with Thud. He claims to hate his father but he wasn't ready to let go him. He never wants him dead. Silent tears started pouring from his eyes and all he wants is his brother now.

Hours passed by and they stayed outside the ICU. Ayzel slept on Erum shoulder for a while but she woke up again with jerk.

"Mummy?" She asked.

Ayzel was four when she started calling Saba Mummy. She use to call her mother mama and boys use to call her mama to but Ayzel couldn't bring herself to say Mama so she opted Mummy.

She still remember she called her mummy with so much hesitation for the first time she was fearing to get denied by her but she remember how Saba looked at her for few seconds and than nodded.

Erum gave her a sad smile and Ayzel quickly composed herself as she sat straight. The Awaan siblings were mess noone was updating them about their father and their mother was still in ICU.

Rehaan was the one who was taking care of everything as Mr Farooq have to go back home he was a blood pressure patient and his bp have dropped very low to Rehaan forcefully send him home.

It was almost 6am and they were still waiting for any update. Rehaan walked towards cafeteria and got him coffee and biscuits for everyone.

"Ayzel" Rehaan crouched down in front of her.

Ayzel looked at him with tears in her eyes. Rehaan's heart went out to her he have alway considered as his younger sister she was to lonely here.

"Ye lo! Kuch biscuits khaou." Rehaan gave her the pack.

Ayzel shook her head.

"I don't want to hear no Ayzel! Calm yourself down and have it wrna me abhi ghar bhijwadunga." Rehaan ordered firmly.

"Kuch khalo beta." Erum also cooed her.

Ayzel nodded and took the pack.

"Ilhaan Azaan!" Rehan than walked towards them and called them sternly.

"Bhai please nahii!" Ilhaan shook his head.

"Ilhan stop behaving like a child get a grip have something you are to young to be admitted here." Rehaan gave him a pointed glare.

Rehaan looked at Azaan and he picked up the coffee not wanting to mess with his older brother's ex best friend.

After 8 long hours Izhaan and Alizeh reached Karachi. Alizeh's parents took Zozo from them at airport only and they rushed towards the hospital.

Izhaan was quite through out the journey Alizeh is the one who have been taking updates from Erum but Izhaan didn't even contacted his brothers.

A nurse walked towards them with some forms.

"Patient ke liye sign kon karega?" She asked.

"Kis baat ki signature?" Azaan stood up and asked.

"Mrs Awan needs emergency surgery unke legs bhot buri taraha damage hue ha we need to operate right now." She said.

"Wo theek haina?" Ilhaan asked.

"Wo theek ha leken is waqt surgery nahi ki to shayed wo lifetime na chal paye." She said.

"Azaan sign it!" Rehaan said.

Azaan shook his head.

"Ap kro." He cried.

"Ap family ha?" Nurse asked.

"Sirf family krsati ha." She said.

"Azaan please!" Rehaan gently patted his shoulder.

Azaan took the paper and signed it with shivering hands he wants his brother so bad that he can't not explain.

"Itne ghante hogaye please bataiye mere papa kese ha?" Ilhaan shouted.

"Doctor apko update krnge operation abhi abhi kahtam hua hai." Nurse said and left.

Few minutes later doctor walked outside with a pitiful look on his face.

"Doctor bataiye kia hua?" Ilhaan asked loudly.

That was the exact moment Izhaan rushed inside and he ran towards his brothers.

"Bhaiya?" Azaan and Ilhaan rushed to him and hugged him.

"Mr Awan ko hum brain dead declare karahe hai. Humne puri khoshish ki unko bachane ki but we failed unke sar pe kafi gheri chotein thi we have kept him on ventilator because there is little bit pulse. 48 hours is maximum we can use ventilator after that we will set him free." Doctor said and left from their.

Everything came crashing back to Izhaan as he felt his World drowning. The father he have once considered his hero his everything the father he couldn't stay away from for a minute and a father he haven't talked to in 12 years is now nearly dead. He was gone.

Ilhaan and Azaan were no better they have kept their father at a very painful distance even when he have tried to make it better but they never gave in and now they want him to wake up so that they can hug him.

Little Ayzel was looking at everyone back and forth the doctors words didn't made any sense to her? She only have 48 hours to call her father alive? The father she have hated not because he did so wrong to her but because he hurt someone like her mummy and mama.

Izhaan and Rehaan's eyes met and they looked away at the same time. Izhaan and Rehaan were inseparable best friends since years. They were closer than any other friends.

Izhaan Alizeh and Rehaan were in same school they were offered the same program in Uk but since Rehaan wanted to join forces he stayed here and Alizeh and Izhaan left.

But Izhaan left without even saying a bye to him he left a little girl behind him he blamed someone Rehaan can not imagine his best friend doing. The fell apart and it has been 12 years since they have talked.

"Mama?" Alizeh asked Rehaan.

"Wo theek ha surgery me hai!" He replied.

Boys clinged to their oldest brother and cried their heart out. Izhaan was still not speaking a word.

Ayzel felt her world spinning for a second and her week little body gave up a second after looking into her half older brother dark black eyes.

"Ayzel"

——————————————————————————-

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

How was the chapter?

Did you guys like it?

Are you guys enjoying the story?

Please share your detailed feedback. Do lots of votes and inline comments.

Next update after 70+votes and70+ comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 9K 60
A story of Raichand brothers who are happy in their own lives. What happens when an unexpected revelation paves the way for the entry of an unknown m...
Raaz By

General Fiction

48.5K 2.7K 34
It's a story about khanna brothers and how the events of their life made them unknown to each other's existence but brought them back together after...
184K 8.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

16.6K 1.1K 10
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them