⟬𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠⟭Keeping Up Wi...

By ImOnlyTen

πŸŒ‹πŸ§ŠπŸ’‘βš‘πŸŒ³πŸŒ±πŸͺ¨β˜‚οΈπŸ•³οΈ πŸƒπŸŒ‘οΈπŸŒ€β˜„οΈπŸͺπŸŒ»πŸͺ·β„️πŸͺ΅ πŸ”₯🌈🫧🌊πŸŒͺοΈπŸ’«β˜€οΈπŸŒΏπŸͺ» ❀️ - Sakazuki Akainu πŸ’™ - Kuzan Aokiji πŸ’› - Bors... More

🎞️ | Scary Movie | 🎞️
🧊 |Cold Weather| 🧊
πŸ‘» |Pranking Akainu - Mission: Failed pt.1 | πŸ‘»

🏠 | New Home | 🏠

202 6 7
By ImOnlyTen

"So this is the house we're going to be living at now? It looks too big for just five people" Aokiji said as he placed his hands in his pocket.

"It would seem so, this is the address Sengoku sent us to" Kizaru said making sure he got the right address.

"I don't care if it's the right house or not, but I call dibs on the biggest room" Akainu said.

"Now that's not fair" Aokiji said.

Akainu walked in the house with his luggage in hand. As he walked past the door frame he turned around with a smirk on his face. "First"

"Damnit!" Aokiji said. Aokiji and Kizaru made eye contact with each other before dashing to the front door. No surprise Kizaru made it before Aokiji.

As they ran that knock Akainu to the floor. Before he fell completely, he caught himself. He stood back up and stared at the two.

"The fuck is your problem!! Assholes!!" He yelled.

Aokiji covered his ears and looked away, while Kizaru tried to calm him down. It worked a bit. Just then Aramaki and Fujitora walked in with Aramaki holding his and Fujitora luggage.

Kizaru successfully calmed down Akainu. Everyone went off to go and find a room. Every single room was on the second floor to Fujitora's and Aramaki's dismay.

Three hours later everyone had settled in and even decorated their rooms. They were now all downstairs in the living room having a cup of tea.

"Umm, I think I got an idea," Kizaru said. "What if we did a vote"

Aramaki turned and cocked his head to the side. "A vote? A vote on what? Who got the best fashion in clothes? Because we can all agree it's me-"

"Lies" Aokiji interrupted. "Now I have the best drip, you don't even wear a damn shirt, so how can you claim you're the best?"

"I don't need a shirt-"

"You kinda do" Fujitora said.

"Oh shut up Fujitora! You can't even see what you're wearing!" Aramaki snapped.

"I don't need to see but I know for damn sure it's better than yours!"

"Well mines better" Kizaru whispered. "It's not clothes but I was thinking about our rooms"

"Rooms?" Fujitora questioned. "What do you mean?"

"Let's take a vote on who got the best room"

They all thought about it for a minute and agreed on it. All claiming that their room is better than the other.

They ran upstairs pushing and shoving each other to get to the top first. "Haha! First!" Aramaki said, as Aokiji and the rest slumped.

"So that means my room goes first" Everyone follows Aramaki as he leads them down the hallway to his room. He opened the door and allowed them to look around.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"This lame ass room" Aokiji said as he sucked his teeth. "It's just plants, I can literally just go outside and see the same thing"

"How dare you say that. It's not the same thing, my shit is better" Aramaki said. "And if it's so lame how about we see yours then?"

"I don't mind, follow me" They all follow Aokiji down the other side of the hallway. "Let me show you beauty"

Aokiji opened his door and immediately everyone was shivering and shaking. All too cold to even move, but they all got a good look of his room.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"This cold ass room! How the hell are you gonna sleep" Akainu said.

"What? The old man can't take a little chilly breeze, what a whip"

"I'll whip your ass"

"And I'll jump you"

"At least I'm more mature than you"

"At least I'm liked by people. You know what let's see your room next"

"Fine! I don't mind, follow"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"But doing it. Tch." They all follow Akainu right back down the hallway on the other side. Akainu opened the door and moved to the side, with his arms crossed. "Here"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Stupid ass room" Fujitora said smiling.

"How? When you can't even see the damn room jackass!" Akainu yelled.

"I don't need to see it. If it's yours then I know it's ass"

"You kinda do, Fujitora" Aramaki said.

"But didn't you eat the food Akainu cooked us last week?" Aokiji said pointing at Fujitora.

"And asked for thirds? And leftovers?" Kizaru said, also pointing at him.

"Mm" Akainu hummed.

"Let's do my room next" Fujitora said trying to get out of the conversation. "This way"

They all follow Fujitora right back down to the other side of the hallway, again. Kizaru groaned as he slumped.

"I hate to be the one to complain, but goddamn why didn't we just go up and down, instead of going back and forth!"

Fujitora opened up his room door and stepped inside. "This is my room, I can't say it's better than anything but I know it's better than Akainu's"

"Asshole!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"How the fuck did you do this, aren't you blind?" Kizaru said surprise.

"Yes, I am"

"Oh. My. God. He is right, this shit is better than Akainu's room" Aokiji said.

"Well at least I'm not bl-"

"Akainu!" Aramaki yelled. "What about me?"

"What? What about you?"

"I'm the same as Aokiji" Akainu frowned. "I know what you were about to say about him, I'm the same as Aokiji"

"And I don't give not one damn"

"Well, I guess my room is next then" Kizaru said. "I hate this. Follow me, we gotta go right back down the hallway once again.

They again followed Kizaru back down the other side hallway. He opened the door and allowed them to get a good view of his room. "Ta-da"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What are you? An eight year old boy wanted to become an astronaut or something?" Aramaki mocked Kizaru.

"Well at least I have color to mine, you just went outside and picked up any damn plant you saw and threw it in your room"

"It's called life! You should get one"

"You're just mad cause nobody likes you" Kizaru starts playing with his nails. "Calm down, Aramaki. We all have different things we like and well...plants is one thing I don't want in my room"

"Well at least I'm not slow" Aramaki mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
1.3K 106 27
Skeletons are a rare and fickle species. Their marriage has been arranged since they were born. Will they stay together or will other sources tear th...
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
7.1K 92 5
Dark fall but you're Leons sister