Mr. Pretty ♡jikook♡ 18+

By Seungiexme

(This is a more smut than you think so stick around.) Jeon Jungkook is a single father. He sent his daughter... More

new City
trouble
shower sex 18+
psycho exes
siblings
talk
engagement

school

80 2 0
By Seungiexme

Jungkook got Julia ready for school. He brushed her hair and put a pink headband on her head. He picked her up and put her in her booster seat. He drove her to school. He walked her inside and signed her in. She was then taken to her new classroom. Jungkook went to work. Her new homeroom teacher was at the front of the classroom greetings all the students. Once he saw her, he smiled.

Jimin: stand by me sweetie. I'll take you to your seat.

Somi: okay.

After everyone was marked present, Jimin held Somi's hand and walked to the front of the classroom.

Jimin: Okay class, we have a new student today. Her name is Somi. She just moved her so be respectful and kind. Okay?

The whole class said okay. He took Somi to her seat which was in the front of the classroom. Her seat partner was another little girl named Yuna.

Yuna: hi. I'm Yuna. Nice to meet you.

Somi: hi Yuna.

Yuna: Mr. Pretty said I had to catch you up.

Somi: that's his last name?

Yuna: yup.

Somi: ooh. He is pretty.

Yuna: yeah. He is.

His students all. Love him. They started to learn the alphabet. He was going to teach them numbers tomorrow.

Jimin: you guys all think you got it?

The class all said yes.

Jimin: say it without me then.

He pointed to the letters. They all repeated it. Jimin clapped.

Jimin: good job! Everyone gets a sticker!

Yuna: he never yells at us or punishes us. Even when that one annoying boy in our class yelled out "I like your belly button" to Mr. Pretty. He didn't like when he said that. He just told him to never say that again.

Somi: ooh.

Jimin passed out stickers to everyone. They all put it on their little chart. The sticker was a little star. Once you put it on, you get a point. Somi's chart was empty because she was new. Jimin went over to her.

Jimin: you seem like a sweet girl. I know it. Your chart will be filled up in no time.

Somi smiled.

Somi: thank you Mr. Pretty.

Jimin: that's not my name dear but thank you.

Somi: what is it?

Jimin: Park.

Somi: I like Mr. Pretty better. You are pretty.

Jimin: thanks sweetie.

Somi: you're welcome.

Jimin: you have manners. That's adorable.

Somi: my appa taught me manners.

Jimin: he sounds very nice.

Somi: he is. I have a picture of him.

Jimin: aww. Can I see?

Somi showed Jimin the photo. It's Jungkook holding Somi. They were taking a picture together. Jimin noticed how handsome her dad was. He smiled.

Jimin: you look like your dad. You're pretty and he's handsome.

Jimin was obviously gay. Openly gay. One of his students asked him if he was for how he dresses. He doesn't wear anything revealing. He wears shirts that show his belly button a little bit. He wears sweaters over the shirts but it doesn't cover his waist. The school allows it so it's fine. He wears leggings sometimes or jeans that are school appropriate of course. Usually cuffed at the bottom. Unlike his sexually, they're straight. Jimin today was wearing leggings and a white half shirt. Doesn't show too much skin. He was also wearing a black sweater.

Jimin: see seems nice. I can't wait to meet him for parent teacher conferences next month. I'll get you caught up dear. You didn't miss much since the school year started two weeks ago.

Somi: okay.

Jimin went around to help out other students.

Yuna: you're his new favorite because your dad is hot.

Somi: how?

Yuna: Mr. Pretty is gay.

Somi: ooh.

Somi remembers her mother calling her dad that. She always thought it was a bad thing. Seeing Jimin, no way it is. He's too sweet. He looks like a priceless doll. All the students adore him and he makes them wanna come to school because he's so sweet. During lunch, Jimin played movie for them. They watched it as they ate. Jimin was on his phone. He had a boyfriend who honestly sucked. He would get upset whenever he went to work. He said that Jimin would leave him. Jimin said he mostly worked with women and the students are all babies basically. He also said that he would never leave him.

Jimin: so annoying...

Somi: what's wrong with Mr. Pretty?

Yuna: some kids say he has a bad boyfriend. Maybe your dad could be his new boyfriend.

Somi: maybe. My appa did tell me he liked boys too.

Jimin heard them. He often got shipped with his students dad because they somehow knew about his possessive boyfriend. It's probably because one day he came into the classroom drunk and threatened to hurt Jimin if he came into work again. Security got him out. That scared the kids because he was being rough with Jimin. Once Jimin saw him enter the classroom, Jimin made the kids hide in the closet. They all saw his boyfriend being aggressive. Once security got him off of Jimin, Jimin got up. He sighed. He let the students go back to their seats. He had to leave the classroom to cry. Another teacher looked at after the students until Jimin came back. That day still scares him. Every single day that door opens when he's teaching, he always looks up. Just to see a late student or a teacher coming in to dismiss a student or a teacher coming into give him something or make an announcement. Soon enough, the school bell rang. He went to the back of the classroom, everyone packed their stuff up. He dismissed every single student to outside. Somi was the last kid.

Jimin: does your dad work late?

Somi: yes.

Jimin: at least I'll get to meet him.

Somi: yeah!

Jimin smiled at her excitement. A black car pulled up. It was Jungkook. Somi held Jimin's hand. They went over to the car. Jungkook got out. He looked at Jimin. He couldn't get over his beautiful he is.

Jimin: hi Mr. Jeon. I'm Somi's homeroom teacher Mr. Park. She told me a lot about you.

Jungkook: hi.

Somi: appa! Mr. Pretty is single!

Jimin: ooh dear...

Jungkook: Somi...

Somi smiled. Jungkook picked her up.

Jungkook: it was nice to finally meet you.

Jimin: of course. Somi is a sweet girl. I'm glad she's in my class.

Jungkook: I'm glad she's behaving well.

Jimin: all my students are good.

Jungkook: that's good. You're very pretty.

Jimin blushed. Jungkook just realized what he said.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry!

Jimin giggled a little.

Jimin: you're handsome.

Jungkook: thanks.

Jungkook also blushed. He put Somi in the car.

Jimin: would you mind taking someone as pretty as me on a date?

Jungkook: I wouldn't mind at all.

Jimin: thanks. Here's my number.

Jungkook looked at the paper. It was his number. Jimin gave him a small peck on the cheek. He walked away. Somi's jaw dropped. Jungkook got into the car. He was blushing like crazy. He had to get himself together. Jimin got into his car. Yeah, he had a boyfriend. His boyfriend was a piece of fucking shit. He drove home. Once he got home, he smiled. He got a date with a man with a job and an amazing daughter. He loves kids. He's always wanted some of his own. Not with his current bummy boyfriend. He came home and he saw his low life loser on the couch smoking. Jimin was grossed out.

Jimin: stop smoking in my house.

Jimin got in front of him.

Evan: baby move, I gotta watch this.

Jimin saw what he was doing and watching. He was even more crossed out.

Evan: did you wear that to school?

Jimin: what?

Evan: I see your belly button.

Jimin: leave me alone Evan! You're getting on my nerves!

Evan: whatever. Prude.

Jimin: dick...

Jimin started to grade his students work. He saw Somi's work. He smiled. He got a message on his phone. It was Jungkook. He smiled. He named Jungkook Handsome on his phone.

Handsome: hi.

Jimin: hi handsome😍

Handsome: hi pretty.

Jimin: I get that a lot. Wyd?

Handsome: cooking dinene for my daughter.

Jimin: nice. I wanna come over. Can I?

Handsome: sure. Here's my address.

Jimin: thanks💙

Handsome: of course.

Jimin packed up his stuff. Also some clothes for tomorrow. You never know. Jimin left.

Evan: where you going?

Jimin: away from you.

Jimin went to Jungkook. He rang the door bell. Jungkook opened the door.

Jimin: hi.

Jungkook: hi.

Somi: Mr. Pretty!

Jimin: hi dear.

He knelt down and hugged her.

Somi: are you and appa going to get married?!

Jimin: not yet.

Jungkook blushed again. Jungkook closed the door.

Jungkook: Somi, go upstairs baby.

Somi: okay appa. I'll give you two time to give me a baby sister!

She ran upstairs. Jimin smirked.

Jimin: I can make that happen.

Jungkook: what're you doing to me?

He held Jimin's waist. They began to make out. Jungkook was now on top of Jimin on the couch. Somi was still the top of the stairs watching them. She gasped. She covered her eyes but moved her fingers a little bit to see what was going on.

Jungkook: god you're so sexy...

Jimin: so are you...

Jungkook got Jimin's clothes off. Jungkook took his off. He went inside of Jimin fast. Jimin moaned out loud. A voice grabbed Jungkooks attention.

Jimin: hello?

Jungkook: huh?

Somi: hehe. Appa is imagining you two having sex.

Jimin: Somi...

Somi: appa.

Jungkook: umm... What?

Jimin looked down at Jungkooks crotch. He didn't expect that. Jungkook was just staring at him and he got a boner. Somi didn't understand what was happening. She went to her room and played with her dolls.

Jimin: umm...

Jungkook: shit...

Jimin: you need help?

Jungkook: more than you could never know.

Jimin: well... I can give you photos of me.

Jungkook: that'll work.

Jimin sent photos of himself to Jungkook. Jungkook went to the bathroom. He did his business. Jimin and Jungkook sat on the couch. They had wine and they talked for sometime.

Jimin: is it bad that I wear shirts that show my belly button bad?

Jungkook: no. It's cute if anything.

Jimin: thanks.

Jungkook: your belly button is cute.

Jimin: ooh. You sound like my students. They always say that. "Ooh Mr. Pretty, your belly button is cute. Ooh Mr. Pretty, you're pretty". I hear that every single day.

Jungkook: they're right. You're very beautiful but dangerous.

Jimin: how?

Jungkook: because you could use your looks and body to manipulate people.

Jimin: well I don't... It's hard a relationship when guys only see me for my looks.

Jungkook: I get it. I married a woman and I had Somi. I found out I was gay. I didn't wanna leave her for the sake of Somi. She ended up cheating on me countless times.

Jimin: dang...

Jungkook: yeah.

Jimin: I have an ex. He lives off of me. He lives with me. He won't leave. He's obsessed with me.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. You can stay with me.

Jimin: I wouldn't wanna burden you and Somi.

Jungkook: she loves you and I love you.

Jimin: thanks.

They share a kiss.

Jungkook: I think that Somi would love to call you her mom.

Jimin: yeah. I love you more than I loved any of my exes.

He say on Jungkooks lap. They kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 583 10
Jungkook is his school's famous playboy. Everyone desires him, girls and boys as one. Except for one boy, Kim Taehyung. The single person that not on...
230K 13.3K 17
Park Jimin runs a popular dance studio in town and is known for being a good looking dance teacher. One day a young man named Jeon Jungkook joins Jim...
770K 42.6K 30
When Jeon Jungkook, a black haired 23 year old music teacher starts teaching at Aran High for his first time, he meets a young 16-year old dirty blon...
6.2K 142 33
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...