36 hours

By DaviiLikesYou

36 hours is about Kier and Dev accidentally getting themselves into trouble. The two brothers finds themselve... More

Before we start!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

41 1 0
By DaviiLikesYou

Hello again! :)

Hope you are enjoying it!

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink

Enjoy~!

Yello felt Dev tremble under him as he fingered the man. He could hear Dev mumble and whisper all kinds of words that didn't make sense.

"Oiyah," Dev whispered. That was one of them, Yello thought. "Owwahh..." There's another.

At least I'm doing a good job, Yello thought seeing the man reaching and longing for him. He leaned down and softly kissed Dev's temple. Dev grabbed Yello's neck and gently pulled Yello down to meet in a kiss. Dev whimpered in the kiss, feeling the fingers inside of him hit a good spot.

Dev arched his back in a cry. It felt so good that Dev didn't know what to do. He wanted the fingers so badly to keep searching but knew that wouldn't last for long. He was becoming sensitive so fucking fast. He wanted something to calm him down so he could go for longer. Yello was just too good.

Dev whimpered and moaned again. Yello only sped up. Dev had his eyes closed most of the time but when Yello pulled out and leaned closer his eyes opened. Dev was greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"A-again, Yello," Dev whispered in his ear. "I-I wa-anna feel i-t again... Yello."

"Mmmhh, already?" Yello breathed out with a teasing smile. "Thought you didn't want this in the first place?"

"...Yah~!" Dev gasped feeling the fingers slide back in. "Orgh~!" Dev almost gagged. "Ah-"

Dev arched his back again and rolled his eyes to the back of his head by the amount of pleasure going through him.

"Chill, Boosfer!" Kier breathed silently. Kier had hickeys and what to become blue and red marks all over his body. Boosfer had moved down leaving spots on his abdomen too. He had also left spots on Kier's arms too.

Boosfer had made Kier gasp, moan, and whimper from his touches more than he could count.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Kier had grabbed the sheets tightly.

He unbuckled Kier's belt and took it a bit more softly and slowly.

Kier let out a loud breathy moan he had held onto when he felt Boosfer's tongue lick his belly.

Kier's breathing was fast, heavy, and loud. It could easily be heard in the whole room.

He whimpered when he felt the rough hands grab his pants to pull them down.

"Orh~!" Kier let out. He bit his bottom lip as he tried to control the sounds.

Boosfer pulled the pants fully off of Kier. Boosfer then placed a teasing hand on Kier's tent.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Boosfer said with a wicked smile, catching Kier's gaze. "You like it rough. How do you want me to abuse you? How wild... how harsh... do you want it?" Boosfer's right hand followed the rim of Kier's boxers, teasing the man.

Kier closed his eyes and moaned at Boosfer's words and touch.

"Do you want me to fuck you into oblivion?" Boosfer said sliding a hand under the boxers. Kier cried out feeling a rough hand on his dick.

Kier couldn't help but think that he was going to get fucked quite soon by the other. His mind turned though, and he opened his eyes. He felt his length getting pulled out of his boxers and swooping into something warm and wet.

A tongue played underneath his dick. Kier felt himself getting harder just by looking and feeling it.

Boosfer took it all in. It sent shivers through both. Kier lifted himself on top of his elbows to get a better view.

Kier's head fell back at the feeling. He didn't know what Boosfer did precisely but damn it felt good.

"Fuck~," Kier whispered, closing his eyes. "Ohj... Oj-ya~." Kier couldn't help his hips any longer. They moved by themselves. He placed one hand on the back of Boosfer's head and pressed him further down. Kier couldn't resist the urge to moan loudly. It came out high-pitched.

Dev noticed his brother moaning and turned to see what was happening and if something was wrong.

He saw his fully naked brother with spread legs. One leg was limp and the other a little bent. He had one hand holding himself up and the other on the back of Boosfer's head. The hand had grabbed Boosfer's hair tugging him further down. Dev couldn't see what they were doing but had a good guess that Boosfer sucked him off.

Kier held Boosfer in place so that he couldn't get away as easily.

Dev saw Kier's hips move and Boosfer's head bounce up and down.

Dev's gaze turned to Yello when he felt the fingers vanish once more. He wanted to beg to have them back, but Yello didn't let him speak.

Yello leaned down and bit. He licked too and made hickeys on Dev's neck.

Yello then pulled himself to his knees. His hands were at his belt trying to get it off.

Soon the belt was gone and so were the pants and boxers. Dev and Yello were now both fully naked and almost glued together.

Yello felt his length go in easily at how much Dev had been stretched out. Dev let out a loud and deep sound when Yello's length was pushed in.

"Orgh~ Yello! OoohhhHH~!" Dev rasped. "Yello, fuck~!"

Yello pushed, with his whole body, all in with one long motion. Dev cried out not sure if it was because of pain or enjoyment. He grabbed the sheets tightly and whimpered.

"Yello," Dev breathed out. "Hng...- ah~"

"You okay, Dev?"

"Yeah..." Dev almost sobbed. Yello pulled barely all out and then pushed it slowly and deep back in. Dev moaned loudly.

"No-" Dev whispered beneath his breath, not loud enough for Yello to hear.

Yello did the same motion but when pushing back in he leaned down placing a kiss under Dev's ear.

Kier's length was barely down Boosfer's throat, making Boosfer choke. It was hard for Boosfer to breathe. Kier pushed more. Boosfer's body tried to spit and throw it out but at the same time, Boosfer's mind told him to keep it in.

The dick hit some spots at the back of his mouth, making Boosfer's eyes water.

"Oh~! You're so good Boosfer!" Kier whimpered. He looked at Boosfer. "You are so beautiful crying on my dick," Kier said in a vengeful tone. Kier had an evil smile on his lips as he chuckled lightly.

Boosfer wanted to shut him up but couldn't do so as Kier held him down in place.

I could bite, Boosfer thought for a fleeting moment. No... that would be too much. Boosfer choked as Kier came and was forced to swallow.

As soon as Kier let go Boosfer pulled away. Kier let himself fall onto the mattress.

Boosfer wiped the tears away with the back of his hand. He did the same to the saliva and semen on and around his mouth.

Fuck this guy, Boosfer thought hatefully, for making me feel this wasted.

Boosfer huffed. It took him several seconds to get his breathing close to normal.

Boosfer's fury rose at the sight of Kier. He just laid there feeling all good and satisfied, Boosfer thought. What about me!? I felt like I was going to pass out or die. It is ME who is the torturer!

"Fuck you," he said but could barely be heard. He unbuckled his belt and took his pants and boxers off. He leaned forward and caught himself right above Kier.

Kier saw and felt Boosfer being pissed off. Oh, fuck, Kier thought as Boosfer grabbed him tightly. In a reflex, Kier brought his limbs close to his body.

"Boosfer relax! I'm sorry!" Kier pleaded not knowing what he had done wrong. Boosfer placed himself between Kier's bent knees.

"Let's have some safe words, shall we?" Boosfer said wickedly. "Green, for 'Go on'. Yellow, for 'Wait a second'. Red, for 'Stop, pull out'."

Kier hadn't any time to respond before Boosfer brought two fingers to Kier's hole. Kier gasped as Boosfer put them halfway in. Boosfer split the fingers making Kier snap at the air.

Boosfer grabbed his own dick with the other hand. He pressed himself further down. Kier tried to hold Boosfer up with his knees. Boosfer sank slowly down and Kier let out a small gasp as he felt the tip wanting access to go in.

Boosfer tried to spread his fingers more to get it in but Kier was too tight. Kier was tense and squeezed Boosfer with his legs and knees.

After a few seconds that felt like half an hour, Boosfer pulled away.

Kier breathed heavily as he saw Boosfer lean to a side. He gave up! Kier thought happily as he thought Boosfer was going to lie down.

"Tight-ass piece of shit," Boosfer mumbled under his breath looking for something next to the bed. Kier was not able to hear the curses. "You are not giving me another option than to do this," Boosfer said grabbing onto something Kier couldn't see.

Boosfer turned to Kier and asked: "You still wanna go rough and hard?"

"No-," Kier shook but was cut off.

"I'm sure you want to." Boosfer had a wicked smile on his lips. "Now, since you didn't choose the first time, I asked how I could abuse you, I'll be deciding for you."

"No, please don't," Kier said, trying to get out of bed. Boosfer grabbed him tightly and pulled him back in place.

"...and I found out the perfect way for you," Boosfer continued with a smile not caring what Kier said.

Boosfer had found some sort of lube and was, after what seemed too fast, ready.

Boosfer parted Kier's legs with force. Kier whimpered as he tried to keep them together. He felt the dick touch his inner thigh. It was slowly making its way down. Kier tried to withstand but Boosfer was a lot stronger than him.

Kier brought his legs up and closer to himself. He tried his best to get away from this. Boosfer pushed them up too. Boosfer helped Kier until Kier realized what position he was in. His thighs and knees ended up touching his chest.

Kier bit his bottom lip as he felt the tip at his entrance again. This is going to hurt, Kier thought at the same second Boosfer grabbed his lubricated member. He pushed the tip in a lot easier than the first attempt. Kier cried out feeling it slide further in than just the tip.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Kier begged. He hissed loudly at the pain. Boosfer grinned as he pulled almost all the way out and then rammed back in. Kier screamed. Boosfer moved faster, making Kier scream and cry.

"Boosfer, what the fuck are you doing to my brother!?" Dev yelled trying to shove Yello off of him. Kier screamed again as Boosfer kept going. "Boosfer! Stop it!" Their eyes met and Dev knew Boosfer wouldn't stop unless someone made him.

I'm gonna fucking kill that guy! Dev thought. Yello grabbed Dev tightly and pulled him back.

"Let me go, Yello!" Dev yelled as Kier kept screaming.

"You'll just get more hours," Yello whisper-yelled. Yello's hips had stopped but he didn't pull out. "You can't help your brother, Dev. Boosfer can do whatever he wants with him. The hours are originally for torture. Other things as this had just been added - also to torture. Besides Boosfer likes to torture people. He will always find ways to do so. I have tried it, Dev." Yello looked with pity at Kier. "I've been here before, Dev. I know what Boosfer is like and how Kier is feeling..."

"How come Boosfer didn't know in an instant that I was the fake Yello, then?" Dev asked, annoyed. "How didn't he notice? You know him! Why doesn't he recognize you?"

"There were two torturers back then. I'm not sure what the name of the other guy was," Yello said. He tried to get the unpleasant memories back he had tried so hard to forget. "I was laying on my chest as the other guy tried to fuck me. I don't remember what he looked like... I didn't want to be raped and fought back. I ended up using all his time. Then they switched partners. Boosfer and the other guy switched. I was too exhausted to fight Boosfer... besides he was way stronger too. Boosfer didn't turn me around and he never saw my face... It's a long time ago. Maybe five years-"

"You are gonna switch places with Boosfer!?" Dev looked disgusted at Yello. "You are going to have sex with my brother!?"

"It isn't my decision-"

"Fuck you!" Dev spat.

"Listen here!" Yello said angrily at Dev. Yello pushed fast in once making Dev gasp and shut up and listen. "I am trying to prevent you from suffering like your brother is! Those screams are the sound of not being stretched and the top going way faster than they should. I prepared you and took it slow. Now, when you get Boosfer... it isn't going to hurt as bad... You should thank me!"

"How can I thank someone who fucks me against my will!?"

"I don't want to be here either! I hate this! But imagine it was you who had gotten Boosfer first. Listen to your brother's screams!" Yello said with clenched teeth. Dev could easily hear the painful screams. "You are lucky you got me! I make you feel good. What about your brother, huh? Listen to his screams, you dumb fuck."

"Stop talking, Yello, and keep going," Boosfer said slowly but it sounded like a threat. "Or do you want more hours?"

Dev fell into silence as Yello started moving his hips again.

"I'm sorry..." Yello whispered when he saw Dev turn his head to look away.

Kier's screams slowly faded as he got to know the feeling. He had been stretched faster than he could handle. He was exhausted. He was even bleeding.

Time passed and at last, Kier didn't make a sound. Kier lay limp looking into the dark room. He didn't move. Only the thrusts made by Boosfer made his exhausted body tense when hitting the right nerves.

Both brothers lay still as they were both getting fucked. One softly and the other hard.

"You aren't making a sound, love," Boosfer said with a wicked smile. He slowed down.

"Fuck you," Kier breathed out.

"Good to know you didn't pass out. Keep whimpering for me would ya?"

"Screw you," Kier muttered. Boosfer chuckled and grabbed Kier's chin softly. He moved Kier's head his way. Their eyes met and Kier saw Boosfer's eyes turn dark.

"You do what I tell you to do, or you'll get punished," Boosfer said in a low and threatening voice. He let go of Kier and pushed slowly and deep.

"Oh~" Kier moaned, arching his back. His eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"You like it like that?"

"Yeah~" Kier moaned, closing his eyes. Boosfer pulled back and did the same as before. "Orhn~" Kier whimpered. Kier didn't like it but it did feel good. Kier hated this but it was at least better than what he had just experienced.

Boosfer pulled back once more but this time only halfway back in. Kier's lips trembled open as Boosfer kept going. Fuck it felt good~

"That's better, huh?" Boosfer smirked.

"Ya...~" Kier moaned. Boosfer let Kier's legs fall to the mattress. "Ah-" Kier let out in pain. He raised his legs again. He planted them on Boosfer's lower back.

Boosfer grabbed Kier's wrists and held them tightly next to Kier's head. He lowered himself down to Kier's open and trembling lips. Boosfer kept pushing slowly and only halfway in.

Kier whimpered loudly in the kiss. Boosfer speeded a bit more up and pulled away from the lips.

"So much more space," Boosfer said looking at Kier's now open body. "No longer crawled into a ball... Open... just what I wanted~" Kier opened his eyes. He realized how much of him was revealed to Boosfer. How much of him there was to ravish. How vulnerable he was.

He clenched his fists as he tried to move them.

"Oh, Kier," Boosfer said with pity looking down at him. "You are too easy... I love that."

Boosfer rammed it all back in, returning to the fast pace. It went deeper than before as Kier laid in a better position for Boosfer.

Kier let out a half-moan and half-scream. He wanted to cry out again. He heard his brother again. Dev was telling Boosfer to die painfully in a muddy ditch.

Kier's mind went blank for some time. He had no idea for how long. When he came back, he settled himself in the speed. He was now a bit more used to the size and pace.

Kier blinked the dark away. His wrists were free, and he immediately grabbed onto Boosfer's naked body. Kier closed his eyes tight as he pulled Boosfer into a hug with a loud and long moan.

"I knew you liked it rough," Boosfer claimed softly into Kier's ear as he settled in Kier's arms. Kier came and moaned with trembling lips at his words.

Every time Kier breathed out, he whimpered and moaned. It made Boosfer speed even more up and lastly, Boosfer came.

Boosfer kept going, riding both of their orgasms to ease.

Kier gritted his teeth in a hiss when Boosfer tried to back up and pull out. Boosfer let out a quiet gasp when Kier pulled him further down.

"You want more?" Boosfer smiled into Kier's neck. The room was silent besides Kier's shaky breath and the sound of Dev moaning.

Boosfer kissed his neck as his hands traveled all over Kier. 'Yes!' Kier wanted to say.

"Yello!" Kier heard his brother's voice whimper.

Dev knew his brother was okay when he saw Kier pull Boosfer in a hug. Dev let himself get carried away. He followed Yello's rhythm and moved against the other.

Dev held the naked agent tight and dug his nails into his back. He moaned into the ear of the agent: "H-arder, Yel-lo," Dev sobbed with a moan.

Kier turned his head to look at his brother. He had never seen nor heard his brother like this before. Boosfer turned to look too. He smirked at the sight.

Yello pressed Dev further down into the mattress. Yello was strong and made Dev barely able to move. Yello came with a deep groan and Dev did the same right after.

"Frick," Yello breathed silently. Yello sat up riding them both to an end. Dev placed his hands on Yello's hips following the movements.

They made eye contact and looked away, but both were smiling while doing so.

"You done?" Boosfer asked Yello and Dev after a few seconds. All four of them knew they were but Dev shook his head.

Dev thought about Yello and Boosfer switching places. He didn't want that to happen.

Yello met Boosfer's gaze knowing Dev didn't want them to switch. He hesitated when saying: "Yes."

"No, we're not," Dev quickly said. Yello turned to him.

"Trust me, Dev," he whispered, "we are done."

"No," they heard Kier whimper as Boosfer pulled out. Yello did the same as Boosfer.

Boosfer climbed off of Kier and out of the bed. He made his way across the room.

Yello was about to leave the bed when Boosfer grabbed Yello by his throat. Boosfer pulled Yello into a hot kiss. Yello was frightened by his roughness. They parted and Yello got control over himself, not showing his fear.

"Oh~ naughty boyyy," he groaned into Boosfer's ear. "I have a request for you~"

"Yeah?" Boosfer said leaning in to taste Yello again, but Yello moved away. "Let us rest and we can start again later. Then we'll have more stamina."

Boosfer chuckled.

"You can't fool me, Yello. You just wanna sleep all the hours away."

"Yeah...~" Yello moaned in his ear.

"I'm not letting you-"

"...so, we can sleep together~?" Yello breathed. Yello placed his hands on Boosfer's chest moving them slowly down. He kissed Boosfer's lips and moved his body on him. "I'll gladly take all their hours to spend some alone time with you~"

Boosfer moaned softly, Yello being the only one who heard it.

"Yeah?" Boosfer whispered. "I'm not letting you sleep the whole time."

"That's just what I expected. I look forward-."

"What about the others?" Boosfer said softly, cutting him off. He closed his eyes as Yello turned them around.

"I'll be taking their hours, right?" Yello said pushing Boosfer down to sit on the bed Dev was laying on. Yello sat himself down onto Boosfer's lap having his legs spread to the sides. "They are free to go then... Am I right~?"

Boosfer opened his eyes realizing what was going on. Yello tried to get the others out. ...Why should I care? Boosfer thought, closing his eyes again.

Words: 3370

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 635 58
De•mon(S) Noun | de•mon | \'dē-men\ 1 a: an evil spirit b: a source or agent of evil, harm distress or ruin 2 : usually daemon : and attended po...
446 21 11
Lively Dreams is a story about Dev who one morning experiences something like dreaming... but he is awake. After that morning he finds himself stalke...
6.7K 281 17
A story about two Minecraft boys being clowns and in love. *curse word warning* *Smut warning*
435K 9.6K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...