Extra's Stories

By IamGamerA

This story originally named "Fairy Tail's Extra" Waking up, Fate Redgrave finds himself in a familiar wor... More

Chapter 1: The Extra in the Tower
Chapter 2: A Change In The Story
Chapter 3: The Incident
Chapter 4: A Bond Forged In Battle
Chapter 5: The Moonlit Night
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: A Mission
Chapter 8: A Mission Part 2
Chapter 9: Mission... Inprocess
Chapter 10: Going Home
Chapter 11: Back To The Guild
Chapter 12: Devils Trouble
Chapter 13: She-Devils Trouble
Chapter 14: Mistake Were Made
Chapter 15: More Mistake
Chapter 16: The Journey
Chapter 17: Staying With The Titan
Chapter 18: Bond Beyond Worlds
Chapter 19: The Gray Line
Chapter 20: Demon King
Chapter 22: The 8th Servant
Chapter 23: Relation With The Pendragon
Chapter 24: Understanding
Chapter 25: Fated Battle
Chapter 26: Alter
Chapter 27: Origin
Chapter 28: A New Start
Chapter 29: Relations
Chapter 30: The Memory
Chapter 31: Position Switch
Chapter 32: Family Reunion
Chapter 33: Fortuna
Chapter 34: Fortuna (II)
Chapter 35: Fortuna (III)
Chapter 36: Who are you?
Chapter 37: A Deal with the Devils
Chapter 38: Sona's Decision
Chapter 39: Interacting with the Devils
Chapter 40: Change of plan
Chapter 41: Rating Game
Chapter 42: Meeting Rias
Chapter 43: Hero Faction
Chapter 44: Back Together
Chapter 45: Retract
Chapter 46: Where It All Begins
Chapter 47: The Story Begins
Chapter 48: Eisenwald
Chapter 49: More Alike Than You Thought
Chapter 50: Meeting Him
Chapter 51: The Child of Fate
Chapter 52: Phantom Lord (I)
Chapter 53: Phantom Lord (II)
Chapter 54: The Aftermath
Chapter 55: Tower of Heaven (I)
Chapter 56: Tower of Heaven (II)
Chapter 57: Home
Chapter 58: An Old Friend
Chapter 59: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 60: Hell on Earth
Chapter 61: Fantasia
Chapter 62: Fated Encounter
Chapter 63: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 64: Battle Between Legends
Chapter 65: Battle Between Legends (II)
Chapter 66: Mission... Continue
Chapter 67: Unleash Your Power
Chapter 68: Old Times' Sake
Chapter 69: Shred of Humanity
Chapter 70: The Paralleled World
Chapter 71: Project F4T3
Chapter 72: The Judgment Night
Chapter 73: Goodbye Edolas
Chapter 74: AU Chapter: High School Life
Chapter 75: The Time Is Near
Chapter 76: The Trial Ahead

Chapter 21: A New Chapter

349 20 2
By IamGamerA

The Titan is going to celebrate their victory over Trigon, Cyborg offered to make them french toast, Starfire wanted her with gravy and peanut butter, and Beast Boy offered his tofu bacon.

Robin stares out the window looking over the city, they have just been through a lot and there was a lot on the Leader of the Titan's mind. In the last battle with Trigon, Fate suddenly undergoes a power-up not to mention using some form of magic they never knew he could use, switching clothes, and having different abilities.

The words he spoke during the last battle can be translated to "Pāpīyas Metamorphosis - Demon King of a Billionfold Heavens", and after some searching, Robin was able to trace it back to Oda Nobunaga one of the leading figures during the Sengoku period from Japanese.

The time Robin spends with Batman teaches him to be prepared for any possible threat, he and his team might find themselves in.

Sometime back inside [Mind Space]

"Yubel!" Fate calls out getting no answer. "Mother! Gramp!" No answer again. "Everyone! Where are you!?" Still, no answer, as Fate continues his search.

'Something is wrong here. Yubel won't just disappear without a word like that.' Fate thought suddenly losing contact with Yubel had made him worry.

"Something is wrong here. Start!"

Name: Fate Redgrave
Gender: Male
Story Point: 371690
Points: 10

Companion: Igneel(1), Scathach(5), Nobbu(5), Senji Muramasa(5), Yubel (5), Raven (2)

Fate walks past a tree in the land of Shadow, Morgan stands as still as a stone behind a tree while sweating bullets. 'Damn it damn it damn it!' Morgan inwardly cursed, the one person she had been trying to avoid looking for his missing companion. She was sneaking out to grab something to eat and just had to run into him of all things.

'Shit! I finally thought I got a break from all the headaches and stress, but it turned out he came here! He fucking came here' Morgan thought it was too early for them to meet. It was her magic that hid her presence so that he didn't detect her.

"The fuck is this!?" Fate yells looking at his screen. 

Depending on the Talent that is created, the cost of SP will be changed to fit it.

Soul-Link: Morgan Le Fay

"Morgan? I never even met her!" Fate yells before sensing a magic signature coming from behind the tree, seeing long white hair being moved by the magic energy. Fate quickly rushes toward the tree, his eyes meeting with her as Morgan disappears right before his eyes.

[Mind Space] (Morgan Le Fay)

Morgan appeared quickly began typing on the red screen infront of her. During the fight with Trigon, Fate was weak to the point that she tried to create a binding contract 100/0 with him. Then she can control him and force him to use [Realm Walker] but due to the anger and rage he was letting out the contract broke and the card bound itself onto Fate as it began its class change.

She was able to develop a new status with him, turning from Companion to Soul-Link meaning they are bonded to each other now. Thinking she could rest for a bit before finishing the contract, she went to grab a snack to relax from all the work she had been doing, but instead, he came here looking for his companion and he just so happened to run into her at the worst possible moment. And he saw her meaning she was running out of time before he found this place and everything she had been working on would all go to ruin.

"Found you!" Fate appears making Morgan type even faster as Fate tackles her down. Chains appear on both Fate and Morgan's wrists.

"Huh? What is this? Where is the other!?" Fate yells now on top of Morgan. Pinning her to the ground as she smirks back at him.

"There is only you and me now." Morgan said her voice filled with confidence.

Due to Fate knocking her down while she was forming the contract, it turned to 10/90 by accident instead of 100/0 as Morgan intended. Although the contract is 10/90, Morgan set to transfer all of the Magic Energy that Fate gathered toward her instead, blocking him from regaining his magic without her permission. 

"The hell do you mean by that!?" Fate said glaring down at Morgan, tightening his grip on her and making the Fairy Queen glare at him, still having a smirk on her face.

"Our souls are bound to one and nother now, any intension to break the contract wouldn't work." Morgan said with confidence, she knew when the contract was set to 10/90 she had to act quickly to salvage any authority she could get. 

As the two struggle on the ground, Class Cards fall out from Morgan's dress, and the two magus turn their attention toward the four cards. Two casters, one berserker, and one lancer. Fate froze on the spot sensing the power coming from those cards as he pushed Morgan aside going to grab the cards.

"Igneel... Raven... Yubel... Mother." Fate uttered in horror finding his companion turned into Class Cards. His gaze narrowed back to Morgan who was getting up, as their blue eyes met. Something within him snapped, a familiar feeling washed over him, the feeling of grief and hatred.

Install!

His body glows now wearing a skin-tight dark purple suit, with a metal shoulder guard on each shoulder, and a long purple scarf on his neck. Gae Bolg on his right hand. His grip on the spear tightens and its rune flares up letting its demonic energy go wild.

"I just want him to learn to have more faith in others, I don't want him to be alone forever." Scathach told Senji, her memory flashed in his mind as he gained the memory of the spirit within the card he installed. "I'm making a present for his birthday, Nobbu. Yeah my boy is about to be 17, I'm sure he would love a handmade gift from his mother." Scathach said to Nobbu as she was knitting a purple scarf. "Why won't you learn!? Do I have to knock some sense into you every time you do something stupid!?" Scathach yells at Fate after kicking his ass for drinking holy water and almost got himself killed.

Gae Bolg Alternative!

Fate throws the red spear at Morgan but it doesn't kill her, it only phases through her not even leaving a scratch on her. This just caused Morgan's smirk to grow even wider, with her hand on her hips looking at him with a victory smirk. "Face it, your ability to use magic is limited and monitored by me now. And there is nothing you could do unless you submit to me." Morgan said her voice filled with confidence.

His clothes changed back as he uninstalled his class card. "Start!" Fate yells out as his screen shows up.

Name: Fate Redgrave
Gender: Male
Story Point: 371690
Points: 10

Soul-Link: Morgan Le Fay

Stats

He moves down to his skill [Data Soul] seeing its info.

[Data Soul] - "Fate Redgrave" can create a copy of one soul and store it within a Class Card. The cards possess all the memory, knowledge, and experience of the copied soul. He can only create Class Cards of those whom he has some kind of connection or resembles.

"The fuck!?" Fate yells seeing his skill completely changed. He just takes a demon wail to the face, after getting tortured, now he has to deal with Morgan's shenanigan making him lose all connection he has with his companion and she makes it so that he can only rely on her now if he doesn't want to weaken and lost all power.

{Without power you can't control anything, your life won't be yours and you will just be another pawn in someone else hand.]

A deeper voice rang out in Fate's mind.

{In order to defeat evil, one must become evil.}

A shadowy figure walked out behind Morgan but she didn't seem to even be aware of its existence nor the conversation.

{No matter what world it is, power is everything. To survive, one must rule with power. With power, you will be the one making the decision.}

The shadowy figure began to change becoming a dark silhouette that resembled Fate.

His icy-blue eyes turn into a dull dark gold.

Looking down at his hand, he can feel his magic isn't recovering although his body is in a world with rich magic energy. Walking over toward Morgan, Fate grabs her wrist and drags her away.

"Wh-What? Hey!" She yells as he drags her into the bedroom in the land of shadow. He throws her onto the bed, his cold golden eyes glaring down at her. "What do you think you're doing, pervert!?" 

"What does it look like? I'm taking back what's mine."

After sometime, he looks down at his hand feeling his magic energy is full. "This should do it for now." He said narrowing his gaze toward the naked woman lying next to him in bed, the blanket barely covering her exposed body. "Y-You... beast..." Morgan said while gasping for air.

'Shit! I didn't expect the fucker to forcefully perform a Magic Transfer with me! Pull you're self together Morgan, this isn't the first time you've been in bed with someone... That asshole fuck me 8 hours straight non-stop! Those fools can't even last after one or two shots, not to mention they are tiny compared to him... and he is 16! Meaning he might be bigger once he is- Damn it! Focus Morgan! Focus! You can't give in that easily, otherwise, you will really look like a bitch!' She inwardly screamed at herself, her mind was a jumbled mess, and her emotions were running wild.

"You brought this on yourself." He said narrowing his gaze down at her meeting her glare. "Binding your soul with a devil."

Opening his eyes again, Fate found himself lying in Raven's room, his eyes narrowed toward the mirror in the room seeing his golden eyes reflected on the mirror. Getting up he looks at his reflection.

'Start.'

Invariable stats
Intelligence 10/10
Tenacity 10/10
Luck 10/10
Charisma 10/10
Resistance 10/10
Extra Storage 5/10

Avalon: Active 55%

Curses/Blessing
-The Blood God's Voices-
-Fairy Queen Link-

"Tch." He projected Rule Breaker and jabbed it into his chest trying to break his link with Morgan but it kept reappearing no matter how much he tried to get rid of it.

Curses/Blessing
-Fairy Queen Link-

"How annoying." He said letting out a long sigh. Before walking out of the room, he sees the Titan partying. They haven't noticed him yet, which is a good thing. He turned away, "Are you going to leave without saying goodbye?" A familiar voice calls out.

He can tell it is Raven and the other Titan doing a poor job of hiding behind the corner eavesdropping on them. Fate let his eyes turn back to their original icy blue before turning back to Raven.

"Well I didn't want to ruin the mood and I overstayed my welcome here." He speaks with his usual carefree voice. Making Raven frown at him before pulling a Titans Communicator and handing it over to him.

"Don't say that, you're always welcome. Make sure to come and visit us." She speaks with a soft tone while giving him a warm smile.

"No promises, but sure I'll drop by if I come here again." He takes the communicator as Raven smiles. "Anyway, take care, Raven. Adios."

Activating [Realm Walker] his body ray shifts into another world.

Appearing in another world, I suddenly feel something off, a connection, but right now my focus is on the blades like daggers that are coming right at me. 

Install

I installed my Saber Class, Senji Muramasa, and with a swing of my blade I knocked the servant in black armor, she wore a metal leaf hat and wielded two large black daggers in both hands from the weapons and style alone, she is most likely an assassin servant.

"A servant? How!? There are already 7 servants!" Assassin yells out seeing me. I can feel my connection with someone behind me, must be my master. "Damn it..." Assassin yells before she disappears turning to astral form and ran away. This must be due to my appearance as the 8th servant. 

'So I'm in some kind of Holy Grail War. Just perfect, out of the frying pan and into the fire.' I then turn back to see who my master is, which is somewhat surprising seeing what look to be a high school girl.

The girl wore a blue sailor school uniform secured by a red ribbon and a matching skirt. Her eyes were wide open showing a deep teal color, she had wheat-coloured bangs and a ahoge that dangled over her forehead. Her red command seal is visible on the back of her left hand, it three-part formed to create a twisting circle that looks like a spinning storm from above. The moonlight shines behind me, letting my shadow cast over her.

But the chance of me entering a world like this. An alternative world such as this is quite amusing... So... how should I address this?

"Servant, Changer." My clothes turn back to normal, feeling a sense of nostalgia seeing the girl that brought me into the world of Visual Novels. "I ask of you." 'Artoria Pendragon.' "Are you my master?"

A few hours back.

For any normal person, an ordinary life is often taken for granted; however, for a select few, it's a privilege.

An unordinary girl in her senior year of High School sighed wistfully while running down a narrow street near the Fuyuki area of Japan to avoid an onset of rain. It was late in the afternoon, the skies already darkening.

The girl wore a blue sailor-top school uniform secured with a red ribbon and a matching skirt that reached to her midthighs. Her eyes were of a deep teal while the contours of her face were framed by wheat-coloured bangs and a stubborn ahoge that dangled over her forehead.

At present, the twinkle in her eyes was rather subdued as she ran into a gang of a dozen delinquents loitering in the area near her home.

'Okay, okay. Play it cool,' she inwardly reminded herself. This was different from before. She was trying to change. She stepped forward. "Hey-"

"I-It's the Lion of Fuyuki!"

The group of truant students all noticed her at the same time and immediately froze in place at the sight of her. One had even tripped over herself and scrambled to get back onto her feet with the assistance of her friends who already looked moments away from bolting.

Her expression stiffened, a hand going dangerously close to the handle of the wrapped Katana she was carrying against her shoulder. She was part of the kendo club at Homurahara and she took her sword everywhere out of a force of habit.

"Oi," her tone sounded frigid as her annoyance momentarily got the better of her. "I think we're having a misunderstanding. What Lion of Fuyuki? Aren't I just an ordinary girl?" She sounded almost hopeful by the end, the palms of her hand growing clammy from nervousness.

Silence was her only answer before a trembling finger was pointed at her by a boy that she distinctly remembered had once tried to pick a fight with her. Unfortunately, she took it as a challenge rather than the threat it was and proceeded to systematically annihilate him as her competitive spirit got the best of her. She never saw him again ever since until now.

"Run! She's playing mind games!"

The entire crowd shoved against each other to flee from her at that instant, the reputation she'd built up once again rearing its ugly head.

"No wait! Whhhyy!" She called out desperately.

Naturally, no one listened to her.

"How manly," a few passing school girls were staring at her with stars in their eyes. To them, it was just another scene of the famed Lion of Fuyuki exerting her charisma against wayward opponents.

'Manly? No-No not again!' The girl carrying a Katana in broad daylight wilted at the words directed at her, her lips pursing and brow crinkling. She felt like sulking alone in a corner again.

Her name was Arturia Pendragon, daughter of Gawain and sister to Lancelot, Kay, and her younger brother Bedivere. 

She was a serious person, and tackled all challenges as if facing a sworn enemy. This was why she often clashed with Kay as she could never get used to her older brother's antics. More importantly, she'd come to understand that she was viewed as more of a man than a girl after a moment of reflection about her current life. It didn't help that she'd adopted the male-speech patterns of her family.

It came to the point that she'd become increasingly self-conscious of her image when the ever-sensible Lancelot pointed out that she'd scare away any future husband with her current track record.

She was the Lion of Fuyuki. A 'manly man' who would never back down from a challenge and whose soft and admittedly beautiful demeanor instantly changes the moment she wields her sword.

Covering her face with her hands, she slumped her shoulders. "Let's just go home," she mumbled weakly. Was it too much to strive for some semblance of an ordinary life? She still had plenty of assignments to do for school, and today she forgot to turn in one of her works she had to go home to get it due to the fact that she didn't want any of her family to go looking through her stuff while searching for the work she requested.

"I'm home," she called out after pushing open the front door of her house.

No one greeted her as she soon found the house to be empty. Her father was out at work and the shoes of her brothers were still missing meaning that they were likely still outside somewhere. She quickly makes her way into her room looking for the assignment she needs before quickly running back to Homurahara.

By the time she handed over her assignment, the sun had already begun to set, she would have made it back much quicker, if there wasn't a small group of delinquents thinking they could take down the Lion of Fuyuki using numbers. Unfortunately for them, she was excited by the challenge so she go all out on them, which caused them to run away after getting their ass kicked.  

"What a day..." She let out a sigh, making her way back home, she didn't want to lose her perfect record as a model student because of some simple misshape as forgetting to turn in her assignment because she left it at home.

The sun was already down as she walked back home, somewhat disappointed in herself for wasting her day because of some simple mistake she made in the morning.

But as she was near her house, Artoria noticed an odd sight, hearing the sound of metal clashing with metal. It sounded like a fight was going on, captivated by it, she decide to go and check it, reaching a corner close to the sound, poking her head through the corner Artoria found herself looking at an odd sight.

A woman with long dark blue hair wearing white clothing while wielding a sword is fighting someone in black armor wielding two long daggers. They were fighting with inhuman strength, visible when their blades clashed sending massive wind pressure all around them, not to mention one of them was moving so fast she couldn't even see them. 

'What!? Th-Their aren't human!' Her jaw drops as she slowly backs off, whatever this is she wants nothing to do with it, unfortunately, her feet accidentally hit an empty can and the two fighters turn toward her. "Oh no."

Normally she won't back off from any challenge but seeing the cold glare one is giving her sends a chill down her spine and her instinct is screaming at her to run, feeling a sense of danger coming from the warrior in black.

"Hey! Get back here!" A feminine voice called out but Artoria didn't want to turn back, she would rather run than take a chance and turn back to be killed.

Reaching her home a black sword stabbed infront of her doorstep making her shiver as the blade barely missed her, she made a quick turn running into the shed out of desperation, trying to take cover from the danger that was heading toward her. She tried to hide despite knowing it would probably do nothing to help her.

"Nowhere to run blondy." The voice of her pursuer made the hair behind her neck stand up but she kept quiet hoping this was just some weird nightmare and everything would be over as soon as she woke up.

"Sorry blondy, no hard feeling." The warrior in black slowly approaches her, and she scrambles back feeling her back touch the wall of the shed.

'I don't want to die.' She thought about what would happen if she died here, how her family would react, there was so much she had to do. She never even got the chance to confess to her crush nor even finish high school. She didn't want to die. For once in a very long time, Artoria Pendragon felt fear. 'Someone please save me.' She wished, not wanting her life to be cut short.

Across the multiverse, a signal was sent as a passing-through magus collided with it switching his direction toward her world.

White spark flares up as a man wearing a long dark magenta coat appears in between her and the servant. 

Install

His clothes suddenly shifted now only wearing large baggy pants with metal boots, and a white kimono on his back held by his left hand. His white kimono floated by the strong wind showing his muscular body, as a katana blade appeared on his hand. With a simple swing, he sent the warrior in black back with ease.

Artoria was captivated by the blade in his hand, and her eyes narrowed down at his strong torso and hard abs. The men turn back to her giving her a front-roll view of his muscular body, before his clothes change back to his previous clothes.

"Servant, Changer." The man's icy blue eyes look down at her, a warm smile showing on his face. "I ask of you. Are you my Master?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 54
Raqnid and his classmates have been sent to another world to kill Demon King.Raqnid is one who does not like to receive much attention because he wan...
11.4K 432 43
This is the 3rd part of this fanfic because the 2nd part has reached its chapter limit. Check the first & 2nd part on my profile. ___________________...
60.6K 527 29
Fairy Tail character react to Multiverse
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...