Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

38. Food festival (2)

3.4K 189 26
By BunnyTaeil

Jungkook's heart and mind is in total mess. Even his own body is betraying him. Why? Of course the one and only y/n is the reason. 

His heart feels like jumping out of his chest. 

First, Well It's not everyday where the Kang Corporation CEO, Kang y/n ask him for join the festival with her. Then drag him to a shop where she has ordered them to dress him up like a commoner. 

Then throw huge amount of money to shut their mouth and erase the CCTV footage so no paparazzi or enemy could drag their name in future. 

Second,  Jungkook's mind is particularly a mess. Well it kinda stopped functioning cause of so many questions that is storming inside his scrull. He is just following y/n's words like a obedient puppy. 

Third, his body felt like melting cause of the overwhelmingness. He feel like he, his body and mind is under her spell.

He is currently in changing room, trying some regular clothes that y/n has selected for him.

When he was done he came out of the changing room nervously. 

Y/n has seen him in his worst state but why he was feeling nervous. 

"Um, y/n is it okay?" he said gaining y/n's attention from her phone. 

Y/n eyed him from his head to toe. Jungkook's body felt hot under her eyes. Slowly corner of her lips curled up forming a small smirk. 

"Perfect." this small word coming out her mouth send sivers down his spine. 

Y/n walked out of the store wearing her mask signaling Jungkook to do the same. 

Jungkook and y/n walking towards the festival together. 

A comfortable silence among them. 

Y/n has received a message from Rowan that his sister fall a bit sick. He needs to take to doctor then he will able to come. Y/n said not to worry about it and take his time to come here. 

"Is it okay for you to roam around in place like this?" Jungkook asked hesitantly. Be was born poor so even he became rich it won't effect him. But y/n was born in a wealthy family so if the words gets out it might become a mess.

"Well It's not. But why to run Kang Corporation if I can't manage few things like this." y/n replied. 

Jungkook nodded. For a moment he forget it’s y/n he was talking about. 

Y/n was excited. No, she was super excited. Even though Jungkook cannot see it in her expression he can tell she was looking forward to it. In y/n's past life she chased after all fancy things she never knew how much happiness can a small thing could bring. Every luxurious things has It's luxury price. 

Y/n has promised herself no matter what she will appreciate the small things. She will find her own happiness, she will enjoy her life fully. She will explore things. 

When y/n was in UNI she met Rowan her bestfriend who belong to a poor household. She has explored this kind of things with Rowan a lot. She is thankful to Rowan for this. 

She and Rowan used to visit all the food festival, fair, carnivals. And that was the bested days she had. She never knew this kind of things were so fun. 

On the other hand it wasn’t new to Jungkook. His parents would take him to places like this but he so small that time. His painful days has erased beautiful memories from his life. 

But looks like he could make some new fresh and beautiful memory with y/n, the love of his life.

"What type of food you like?" Y/n asked to Jungkook who was watching everything like a curious kid who came to a Carnival for the first time. 

"Almost all type. I can't eat very spicy foods." he replied and y/n nodded. 

Y/n cannot help but to notice how Jungkook was behaving like a kid. He was looking at every store, people’s activists curiously. 

Y/n Pov

Sunddenly I remember how his life was, he was a orphan and rest of his life abused so there's no was he could do things like this. It must be his first time no wonder he is behaving like this. 

"Hey follow me." I told Jungkook he just nodded and came closer to me so he can follow. 

I saw a stall that was selling hotdogs. I went there Jungkook following me 

"Two hotdog please." 

"You eat it right?" I asked him. "Yes" he replied

I gave the money and took the hotdog. I gave one to Jungkook. He took a bite his eyes widen at the taste. It's indeed really good. I didn’t expected it either. I just randomly ordered cause it seems tempting. 

"If you want to eat anything then say. I'm not a mind reader." I said taking a bite of the food. 

"Okay ma'am." Jungkook Salute jokingly, he smiled. 

Fuck!! he looks like a bunny.

"Y/n look pizza. It's a italian food stall. Let's go there." Jungkook said excitedly. His green  eyes were sparkling with joy. 

I guess he miss italian food. Of course he has been there for so long. 

In excitement he hold my hand and start to run there.

When his hand touched mine I a jolt, I don’t know why. His hands are warm. 

Usually I lash out on anyone who even try touch me except for my family and friend. But it felt different when he touched. But why?

"Y/n what will you eat?" 

"You suggest." 

"Okay." Jungkook ordered the pizza. The man told us to seat inside. 

Jungkook's eyes landed on my hand that he was still holding. His eyes widen in realization, his face start to turn red.He start to panic.

 Cute.

 He remove his hand from mine. "I'm s-sorry I'm so sorry I-I didn’t realise y/n." His eyes were down avoiding mine and his hand was on his neck nervously scratching. 

He doesn’t just look like bunny he even act like one. 

I don't know why but I really love to tease him. Hehe~

"Jeon boy."

"Huh?" 

"It's okay." 

"Really?  Thank youuu." 

His eyes lit up again, cute.

"Here your order. Please enjoy." the man said placing our pizzas

Me and Jeon boy quickly enjoyed the food. It was really good. 

After eating we went for our food hunt again. 

Wait? Sea food?  Oh man I must try. 

"Do you eat sea food Jeon boy? " I asked 

"Well, not really fond of it since I didn’t really get to eat it here or in Italy." he replied 

"Okay then, Let's try some."

This time I hold his hand so that we won't be separate from each others in the crowd  and walked towards the shop. 

"Thank you ma'am." I thanked the lady who handed our food. 

It's grilled king prawn with garlic and butter one of my favourite seafood item.

 It taste so good I feel like all the extra works I've done instead of sleeping has paid It's price.

"Holly shit, It's so good y/n. Wow." I chuckled at his childishness. 

Jungkook is definitely a grown up kid.

"Y/n."

I looked at him. His eyes were different from before. There's some emotions that I can't figure.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked he chuckle

"For this. I have n-never experience this types of things. You are first. So,thank you." he said calmly but his face is fluster

"Jeon boy."

"Yes?"

You don’t need to thank me. Instead just enjoy the moment." I don’t know why I said this but I just did whatever came to my mind without thinking.

Even though It's weird for me, but It's still feel the right thing to say.

Jungkook's eyes lit up and nodded at my word.

"Then what should we eat next?" he asked with a bunny smile on his face.

Thank you 🌼

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 668 27
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...
7.6K 448 22
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
13.5K 633 47
A complicated love story Lee y/n and kim taehyung who are from a royal family Kim Taehyung became a mafia. He planned to use y/n but fell for her...
2.9K 115 15
Choi Jae-Hwa has experienced plenty of hardships and she let it get the better of her. She grew up in a sheltered life, with nobody close to care for...