Daisies (Glenn Rhee x reader)

By mommy_is_ur_mom

Y/n Dixon, she was the youngest Dixon child, nothing like Merle. She was sweet, kind, caring. Like her mother... More

Playlist
0
1| Daisy
2| Waiting
3| Your Back
4| Gone
5| Gymnastics
6| Going Back
7| Toughen Up
8| Hand
9| The Plan
10| Say Bye to Your Feet
11| My guns
12| Locked and Loaded
13| Blue Marker
14| Katana
15| Our camp
16| He Wouldn't Care
17| Bit
18| How many times?
19| Pink Sparkly Shoes
20| Holes
21| No Ones Talking
22|On the road
23| Graveyard
24| A chance
25| Only One Left
26|Are you sure?
27| i love you
28|Not here for the Eggs
29|Basement
30| The last kiss
31| No Hope
32| Made it out
33| On the Road Again
34| Gallons of Water
35| Highway
36| Missing
37| Secrets
38| Left her
39| Opted Out
40| Church
41| Take it
42| Shot
43| On The Road, again.
44| Friends
45| Praying
46| Otis
47| Funeral
48| No Guns
49| Oh shit
50| The Well
51| Horses
52| Aftermath
53| Im Okay
Sorry idea
54| Friend
55| Chupacabra
56| Your Story
57| Daryl
58| Daddy Daughter Dance
59|Awkward
60| Kicking
61| Peaches and Jerky
62| Little things
63| Run
64| Don't mind me
65| Priorities
66| Barn
67| What is he yapping about?
68| What is that?
69| Sophia
70| Funeral
71| Hatlins
72| Im here
73| Have a drink
74| Nebraska
75| Holy Shit
76| Wrong Place, Wrong Time
77| How many?
78| Roamers
79| Moring After
80| Forget
81| You got everything
83| Meeting
84| Our baby
85| Sorry, Brother
86| Spiders
87| Moving in
88| Spilt
89| Following Tracks
90| Flames
91| Send me a postcard
Second Book

82| Randel

182 6 1
By mommy_is_ur_mom

Guys, I'm going to make my chapters way longer because like I'm at 82 parts and I haven't even made it to the third season... 3 more episodes left!!

Y/n POV

"She just has to look on the bright side" Andrea said as she walked out of the room. It left a shocked Lori. I didn't know what to say or do. Nor if this was my cue to leave her alone either.

"Wow" I mumbled. She looked at me and I was expecting her to yell or at least tell me to fuck off. "You can say that again" she said as she let out a little laugh. I gave her a small smile too.

We both heard banging on the door upstairs. We both ran up. I opened Beth's bedroom door open. "Maggie?" I asked her as we came into the room.

"She is in there. I heard glass" Maggie says shakily as she continues to bang and shout for Beth to open the door.

"Beth, you all right?" Lori asked as she went up to the door.

"Don't do this, Beth. Don't do it" Maggie called as she continued to bang on the door. "Open up please" She said as she continued to bang on the door.

You could hear the cries from Beth and the sobs as Maggie continued to figure out how to open the door.

"God, I felt her with Andrea" Maggie said as she went over to thr dresser and moved stuff around to find the key.

"Where's a key?" Lori asked. I wanted to smack her on how stupid she doesn't.

"I don't know" Maggie huffed out. She was digging through draws before she gave up and went back to the door. "Beth honey, please open the door" Maggie said as she pulled on the door handle.

I ran around the room trying to find the key. Who even has keys anymore? Just when I'm starting to like Andrea again.

"I'm not mad. I'm not mad, Beth" Maggie whimpered. I grabbed a crowbar and put it to the door.

"Hang on" I said as I pulled on the door knob. And the door knob popped open. The door slowly moved open and Beth had her back towards us. She turned around slowly to us, her hand grabbing her wrist. Blood swelling around her arm and leaving droplets on the floor.

"I'm sorry" She chocked out. Maggie sighed and walked to her sister and grabbed a hold of her. She let Beth cry into her arms. "Okay. It's okay" Maggie said multiple times for efforts to soothe her sister. She pulled Beth out of the bathroom to clean her up.

It felt like weight had lifted off of my shoulders. I saved one kid. I walked away so I didn't have to see this private moment anymore.

...

I started at the snitches formed right below my stomach. I traced my fingers over it. I was so close, so close to having my baby. I could then whine in my arms and rock them.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I wanted to break down completely. I wanted to punch the mirror. I couldn't stand to look at myself anymore. I almost felt sick. I walked out of the bathroom.

I heard Maggie voice and walked outside on the porch. Maggie was talking to Andrea. I would be angry to if someone did that to my sister. I stood my ground behind Maggie and right next to Lori.

"Where were you?" Maggie asked trying to keep calm.

"I heard. Is she all right?" Andrea asked dodging the question.

"She would be if you had stayed with her. Where were you?" She asked again keeping a steady voice.

"How bad is she?" Andrea asked still dodging the question.

"It wasn't deep" I told her as I but my hands in my pockets.

"She wants to live. She made her decision" Andrea said with a small smile.

"She tried to kill herself" Maggie asked almost dumbfounded as stupid as Andrea could be.

I got where she was coming from but I didn't think it would be time for Maggie to hear that conversation. Andrea was supposed to watch Beth. She was on suicide watch.

"No, she didn't" Andrea said slowly.

"My father is stitching her wrists right now" Maggie said getting more upset by the minute.

"She'll live" i cringed at those words. Maybe right now was not the best to drop a bomb like that one.

"Stay away from her. From both of us. Don't you dare step foot inside this house again" Maggie said slowly and quietly. Andrea kept looking back on us. I had no idea what she wanted me to do to.

Without saying anything Andrea walked away. Maggie walked up to the door.

"I'm not going to say she is right. But Beth has made her choice. She wants for love and now she knows it. And sometimes you have to cross the line" I said quietly. Maybe Maggie wanted to hear it from someone closer to her. She gave me a small nodd.

She walked back inside and left me and Lori on the porch alone. I sat back down on a chair.

"What a day huh?" I asked her quietly.

"Sure as hell been one" She said as she took a seat.

"You know, when I found out about the baby, you know, being one. I sure as hell wanted to take a bottle of whiskey and drown it down. But I heard my mamas voice in my head telling me not to. I know that baby is in a better place than being down in this hell. My mom will do one good of a job raising it" I said as I watched the sun slowly go down. I thought about this every night before I went to bed. It was a good thought to have.

"You're right" she said with a small smile as she lightly squeezed my hand. I liked Lori because she knew how do shut up and didn't push any buttons like most people do.

...

I was waiting for Daryl to get back from questioning Randel. Turns out he knows Maggie from highschool and knows were we are located. Shane couldn't get nothing out of him so I thought it was funny because I knew Daryl could.

Rick and Shane came back with bruises and Shane got the worse of them. Not surprised. Rick probably beat the shit out of him for fucking his wife. I would too.

"We'll know soon enough" I heard Rick say I pretty much zoned out most of their conversation. Didn't seem pretty important to me.

I was standing next to Glenn and kicked the dirt around me with my boots. I noticed Glenn grabbing my hand and gave me a small squeeze. We haven't really talked about the baby and I don't want to. But I know I can't keep pushing it off like i usually do.

Daryl walked up with his crossbow on his back and nuckles bloody. I smiled I knew he got answers out of him.

"Boy there's got a gang, 30 men. They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women... there gonna wish they were dead" Daryl said, he kept the last part quiet. I got a shutter at the thought of what it could mean.

"What did you do?" Rick asked as he noticed Daryl's knuckles.

"Had a little chat" He had that same 'chat' back when I was in first grade after a boy gave me a stuffed animal.

"No one goes near this guy" Rick ordered all of us, I had no problem obeying those rules.

"Rick what are we going to do?" Lori asked her husband.

They were talking in hushed voices. I got the memo we weren't really supposed to hear so I grabbed Glenn's hand and led him away. We had a lot to think about.

IM BACKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCK!!!! I hope you like this chapter. It is a tiny bit longer I'm trying to make them longer and going to update more I promise!! I love the comments!! love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7.6K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
1.8K 41 8
Anthony Park never thought the world ending would bring him someone he would do anything for. He never minded the thought of spending his time alone...
20.4K 182 39
Jordyn Grimes, Rick's niece and one of few surviving family members. Once a sweet seventeen year old girl before the apocalypse world turned her cold...
82.8K 3.4K 139
no matter how hard they tried to run, their demons followed them. even into the end of the world. no matter how far they run, no matter how hard the...