Wait of hundred years is end...

Av Spark_taekook_

Where a rude cold ruthless who was cursed of not having his mate or can't find his mate was waiting for his m... Mer

1. King ๐Ÿ‘‘
2. Bunny beauty ๐Ÿ’
3. love/obsession/lust?
4. you are mine๐Ÿ’
5. Love making๐Ÿ”ž
6. Guilt ๐Ÿ’
7. Truth and guilt ๐Ÿ’
taehyungie and taekook update๐Ÿ’
8. luna๐Ÿ’
10. party๐Ÿ’
Taehyung๐Ÿ’
The lake๐Ÿ’

9. insecurity๐Ÿ’

700 40 7
Av Spark_taekook_

Slight long chapter ahead.
Enjoy everyone.

After namjin left Kook closed the door of yoonmin chamber and turned back to see that his eomma appa was glaring at him making him gulp he immediately gave his best puppy eyes and a cute pout.

Kook:- eommaaaaa~~~~~ appaaaaa~~~~~~ I mished you

Jimin:-(sarcastically) yeah we know how much you missed us *rolled his eyes still glaring*

The tone and the pout with puppy eyes surely melt yoonmin's heart but this time kook went beyond his limits and they can't be weak here.

Yg:-(strict tone) explain (no matter what he can't be angry on his baby)

Here kook sighed yes he know when his appa is strict then he have no other choice cause nothing will work to calm his appa and more imp he is getting scared by his hyper active glaring pregnant eomma.

So kook explained everything to them from his sneaking out and how he ended up here obviously skipping their intimating part. Also he told them that Tae is his mate he didn't wanted his parents to think wrong about his alpha in anyway.

Yoonmin both were shocked after listening everything but yoongi was happy that his baby got his love whereas jimin he was worried

Yg:-(small smile) I m happy for you baby that Tae is your mate. Tae is best for you. He will keep you happy and safe.

Said making kook to give his bunny smile to his appa who wasn't able to see it. He turned towards jimin

Kook:- eomma what happened to you say something. *whining*

Jim:-(worried) but baby he brought you he here forcefully and also what about you love whom you love so much and even fight with u-

Kook:-(whine) waeeeeee~~ everyone is asking same ques first jin hyung now you. Eomma you kookie is best fighter doesn't even submit to any alpha then how can you think I won't fought if anyone force me. It's just I didn't said or do anything cause he is the love of my life none else that's why I didn't said and played along with him hehe~~~

Jim:-(suddenly realized something) what the hell kook you how can you do this for a second I forgot if you were here or whatever(angry) don't you have brain to mindlink us to tell what you are doing or where you are we were so worried for you huh? I m pregnant(crying) you don't care about your crying eomma you don't love me you~

When suddenly jimin started crying both jungkook and yoongi got panicked. Yoongi hugged jimin and started to caress his back while giving kisses onto his head continuously saying some good words to him well internally crying.

Kook:- eomma~~ sowwy okay next time nothing will happen like this okay (listening to him jimin suddenly stopped crying and sessed)

Jimin:-(rolling his eyes) as if you will be leaving from here. (Said making kook to blush) also why we're you limping when you came into the court room and also right now you are limping slightly

Kook:-(mumbled) cause alpha's dick is not a joke (Jim:- huh?) Oo nothing eomma actually when Jim hyung told me that you both came so hurriedly ran their due to which I tripped and fall so my foot got a lil injured don't worry it will be healed within few hours.

Jimin:- hummm okay but you can remove you viel baby their is none accept us. (Said making kook to get stiffen on his place who started sweating)

Kook:-(shuttering) e-eomma actually eomma I m not al-allowed to took off the viel untill I-I got marked.

Jimin:-(confused) but we are your parents baby  (angry) yaa jeon jungkook remove it already (glaring at kook making him glup)

Jimin didn't waste a minute he lift kook viel making it fall over his head towards backwards.

When kook's face and neck came into the view both yoonmin gasp with hands over their mouth whereas kook was avoiding their wide eyes looking here and their.

Yg:-(wide eyes) my baby isn't innocent anymore.

Jim:-(wide eyes) this was the reason of your limping.

Yg:- he is literally a monster who do this on cheeks.

Jim:-(angry) did he forced you. You are just turned 18 ans also you doesn't even knew about all this

Said making kook and yoongi to snap their head toward jimin cause yoongi knows Tae can never do this while kook he can't listen anything against his alpha.

Kook:- Eomma nothing like that happened and unknowingly I provoked him even when he warned me not to do so it's not his fault. (Well that true Tae warned him not to talk about leaving 💅)

Jim:- you brat I knew you must have done something like this with him or else he wouldn't be this much hard on you

He said making kook to get whole red while yoongi was done with his pregnant husband. Kook lower his viel over his face and said still avoiding eyes with his appa.

Kook:- okay fine you both take rest till evening I m going to my alpha I m sensing him distressed he will be insecure and having messed up mind.

he chirped happily yet worriedly thinking about his alpha his mate which made him forgot his embarrassing moment which happened a min before.

After biding bye with his parents he left from their not before kissing his parents cheeks.

Meanwhile with Tae

After leaving courtroom Tae came out side of the main house and goes towards his horse. His tears were threatening to fall from his eyes why? Cause he was afraid, afraid of loosing his love. For the first time in more than 100 years he showed his emotions to someone he cried for someone after his parents for the first time he fell in love hardly but thinking all possiblities and what ifs he is loosing his sanity.

Yes he can force anyone even his love to but he can't force his saviour who saved him without even thinking about their own child. How can he force jimin who didn't cared about his pregnancy at that time and saved him. No he can't so if they won't agree to leave his love here with him then he will let him go doesn't matter if it hurts him.

Yes he will pursue them he will win their heart for his love. He will go to their kingdom the next day and ask for the marriage with his luna his love and then also they won't agree he will begg them on their knees to give him his love.

The person who never ever kneeled in front if anyone who made others to kneel in front of him was ready to below his head and will begg on his knees just for a mare omega well he isn't just a omega he is the passion or you can say the safe place comfort warmth obsession of the alpha his love

He was thinking all this not knowing he already won their heart long ago. He don't know how much yoonmin adore him trust him. They are ready to give their son to him happily without any question.

Sensing his emotions his horse nuzzled him into his neck making him come out of his thoughts. He wipes his hairs and pat his horse who neighed happily.

This whole seen was witnessed by namjin who was also sad with their king thinking what their kings is going through but Jin gave a small smile and sighed in relief when he saw someone coming towards their king so he left from their dragging namjoon with him.

Here Tae was patting his horse head caressing his neck when he felt someone back hugged him. He can't sense the scent but his heart beat says the person is his luna so he immediately turned around and hugged kook tightly snuggling into his neck.

Kook smile and pat tae's head and started to caress his back. He knows what his overthinking alpha must be thinking.

He came know his alpha is a overthinker have insecurity when Tae first broke down into his arms after making love.

Kook:- alpha (but Tae didn't replied instead he tight his hold around kook and snuggle more) alphaaaa~~~(Tae:- hummmm) aish alpha

Kook hold Tae's face into his hands giving a loving kiss on Tae's forehead who closed his eyes.

But when Tae open his eyes kook noticed the redness around it making him realized his king was controlling himself not to cry so he kissed of Tae's eyes also.

Now Tae didn't waste a chance and smashed his lips onto kook kissing desperately showing his all emotions through kiss which Kook response back.

After breaking the kiss both were panting heavily with a content smile on their face well kook had his bunny smile with red cheeks on display and Tae gave a small smile.

Tae:- let's go to our room also I have to give a your dres and present for your birthday.

Saying this he lift kook bridal style making kook to gasp and left from their towards their chamber.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
8.5K 313 13
Underworld gangster Jeon Jungkook along well known bussiness tycoon of Korean. Most perilous male with presiding aura who had everything which lower...
26.8K 2K 13
Kim taehyung a gorgeous and beautiful person ever but broken inside. Always make everyone happy and have a smile on his lips but his heart is filled...
142K 5.1K 25
a fearless ,ruthless,cold the jeon jungkook mafia his wife/husband kim taehyung (jeon taehyung)