𝗠𝗬 π—£π—˜π—₯𝗦𝗒𝗑 | π—π—¨π——π—˜...

By s4dgirlszn

- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other More

π™ˆπ™” π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰
π™‹π™π™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE

15.

3.8K 155 77
By s4dgirlszn

Harmony

"Get me a drink please." Aaliyah bats her eyelashes at me with an over-exaggerated smile.

"Why can't you get it yourself?" I ask, turning to look at her. She's sat on the deck chair beside me.

"Because I don't want that fine group of men over there to leave when I go get a drink." She reasons pointing towards the men that are laying on the sand further down on the beach.

I huff, standing to my feet.

"Anything for you chlo?" I ask

"I'm good thanks." She politely rejects.

I grab my white dress that I wore to the beach and slip it over my body. Slide my feet into my flip flops and make my way to the bar.

I smile at the bar tender who shoots me a friendly smile as I sit down at the bar. He takes my order right away, disappearing off to make it.

I'm just looking around, soaking up the lovely sun and the Jude free day I'm having which I'm loving.

"You really are unreal" a voice says. I look to my left to see the cute guy from the restaurant two nights ago sat two seats away from me.

He's even more handsome in person. Strong jawline, pretty hazel eyes. Moustache and a slight beard. He's got a few tattoos on his arms that I can see thanks to him wearing a short sleeved shirt. He's got very good dress sense. Looks like he stepped right out of Pinterest.

"Sorry?" I ask softly.

"Sorry that sounds stalkerish." He laughs. Flashing me a smile. He's got a very pretty smile. May be weird to say but very nice teeth too.

"How I meant to start this was with a  hi, followed by a, I saw you a few days ago at the Italian restaurant, you're very beautiful." He compliments.

It's my turn to laugh this time. "Ah so it was you who stared at me the entire time?" I tease.

"My bad. Find it hard to pull my eyes away from pretty sights. And I generally do think you're the prettiest sight I've ever seen." He flirts.

I can tell he's very good with words.

"I'm Rome." He holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Harmony." I smile shaking his hand back.

"Your smiles as pretty as you." He flirts

I roll my eyes, trying to hide that said pretty smile.

"You seem to be very good with words." I note, looking at him.

"Don't be fooled, I was practicing this to make sure I made a good first impression." He smirks and I can't tell whether he's joking or not.

"No you wasn't." I shoot him a suspicious look

"I was. Promise." He grins

I squint my eyes at him with a subtle smile.

"Now why would I lie?" He smirks leaning on the bar counter.

I shake my head, laughing him off.

"So Harmony, what brings you here?" He asks.

"Group holiday." With my ex is what I decide to leave out.

"Oh right I saw your group. Jude Bellingham and Gio Reyna. Are they close friends of yours?" He asks

"Gio is." I smile tightly.

I think he picks up on what I mean without me saying anything. He gives me a knowing smile and a nod.

"How about you?" I throw back at him to change the subject.

"The same. I come here a lot." He tells me.

Kinda glad he does and at the same time as me this time because he's gorgeous and I'm very much enjoying this conversation we're having.

"What do you do for work?" A general question asked when getting to know someone as an adult.

"I'm a stylist." I respond

"You?"

"I'm an architect." Makes him way hotter. I love a man with an interesting job.

"That's so cool!" I let my enthusiasm show just a little bit so he knows I'm interested.

"Here you are." The bartender speaks handing me my drinks. I thank him, taking them from his hands and placing them down in front of me.

"You must really love this hotel if you come here a lot." I say just to break up the slight silence that's approached.

"I do. Gets better every time." He looks me up and down as he says that and I feel my cheeks heating up.

"You like it?" He tilts his head slightly

"Aside from my room situation I'm loving it." I laugh lightly, looking around for a minute.

"Room situation?" He asks

"I need another room but apparently there's none available just yet. So unfortunately I'm sharing a room with someone I really don't want to share with." I clear my throat. The thought of Jude both annoying and upsetting me.

"Hmm, I'll see what I can do about that." He states and I shoot him a confused look.

"What?"

"Oh—" He sniffs a laugh, looking down.

"I own this hotel. Did I not mention that?" He shoots me a little side smile. It's playful.

"No you didn't." I laugh.

"You own this hotel?" I ask in amazement

"Built it actually. One of my favourite projects I've worked on." He looks around smiling proudly.

"Oh my god!" I'm shocked and incredibly impressed.

"So that's why you come here a lot?"

"Yeah. I like to check in on the place. There's a few of them dotted around Italy."

"You look so young though." I stare at him. He does not look how I'd think typical architects look. I always assumed they'd be older. He looks only a year or so older than me.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He flashes me his pretty smile as he laughs.

"I can sort out that room issue for you if you want?" He offers.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He nods.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Anytime." He grins

I begin to stand, picking up my drinks as I do so.

"Don't tell me this is it. I only get to talk to you for five minutes?" He frowns slightly.

"Unfortunately I've got to go give my friend her drink before she kills me." I joke. Although I wouldn't put it past Aaliyah.

"Will you at least be in the same restaurant as last time so I can stare at you from across the room again?"

"Hm, don't think so this time."

"Well, we've got to work something out then." He stands, walking a little closer to me.

"Like?" I tilt my head looking up at him. He's tall. Little less taller than Jude but taller than me.

"Dinner. Tonight?"

"Can't tonight. My friends wanted to go to this new restaurant they found outside."

"What's it called? I most likely know it. I know a lot of places here."

"Viletta's?"

He laughs. "Owners one of my best mates."

"I can get you guys food on the house." He shrugs nonchalantly.

I'm tempted. Very tempted for this invitation. I want a chance to get to know him more.

"Hmm. I'm tempted." I grin

"How about we all go. My mates and yours. That way they can all get free food and drinks and I get to talk to the girl that's been on my mind since I saw her two days ago." He smirks down at me and my heart beats a little faster. I forgot how thrilling it is to have a flirty encounter.

"I'll think about it." I respond just to keep him on his toes a little.

"Take my number, you can let me know if you're up for it. If not...at least I have a pretty girls number." He shrugs with that smile of his that I'm certain makes a lot of girls weak.

The pair of us exchange numbers and then I re-grab my drinks. Prepared to actually leave this time.

"Hope to see you later Harmony." He looks me up and down.

"We'll see." I throw back with a shrug, smiling as I walk away back to the girls.

I turn back just to see him still staring at me. I turn away smiling to myself.

"Girl, I'm not even mad that you took so long to bring me my drink because that man is all kinds of fine!" Aaliyah giggles as I pass her the drink she's been eagerly waiting for.

"Agreed! You two looked like you were getting on very well." Chloe smirks. She's also sat up on her deck chair, ready for the lowdown.

"He's so gorgeous up close!" I say excitedly as I sit down. Can't help but smile.

"Please tell me you made moves." Aaliyah dramatically holds her head as if she has a headache.

"We exchanged numbers." I grin

"And that's how you do that!" Aaliyah holds her hand up for Chloe to high five. They do so in front of me before looking back over to me for more details.

"Guys, he's a fucking architect. He built this hotel and he owns it." I'm still shocked

"Fucking hell." Chloe gasps

"A man with money!" Aaliyah snaps her fingers.

"He suggested we all go for dinner together. His friends and us. He knows the owner of the restaurant we wanted to go to. They're best friends." I retell.

"Nah because this man is giving man." Aaliyah sips her drink. I laugh at her reaction.

"We're going!" Chloe states.

"We are!" Aaliyah agrees.

"Jude is going to be seething." My best friend smirks before taking another sip of her drink.

I glare over at her. "No he won't. He has his own relationship to focus on. He doesn't care."

"If you think he doesn't care you're dumber than I thought." She raises her eyebrows, adjusting her sunglasses.

"I don't care how he feels. This isn't about him." I shrug, playing with the bit of sand on the end of my deck chair.

"Good, as you shouldn't. This encounter you've just had can lead to anything. Focus on that." Chloe advises.

"Mhm yeah." Aaliyah adds as she gulps down her drink.

I laugh, nodding in agreement. They're right.

~

"What did you boys get up to?" Chloe asks as we join the boys in the lobby who are sat on one of the couches.

"Jude bought a car." Gio says way too casually for it to be true.

"You what?" Aaliyah looks between the two boys.

"Rented a car. So we can go out places away from the hotel without getting taxi's everywhere. I prefer driving." He shrugs nonchalantly as if a big purchase like renting a car isn't a big deal.

"I mean, that's smart." Aaliyah shrugs pursing her lips.

I just roll my eyes looking around the room to hopefully see Rome walking towards us.

"I can drive us to this place tonight. Where is it?" Jude asks me bringing my attention back to him.

"Not sure, Rome will tell us when he gets here." I inform.

"Rome? Who's Rome?" He questions

"Harmony's new boyfriend to be." Aaliyah grins nudging me playfully. I gently push her away, also in a playful manor.

Jude furrows his eyebrows, looking to Gio who just shrugs.

"A friend I met recently." I clarify for the confused Gio and Jude.

"Him and his friends are coming with us to dinner." Aaliyah grins nudging me again.

"How many friends?" Gio asks

"Two." I reply

"There's not enough space in the car." Jude states instantly after I speak.

"It's an eight seater it's fine." Gio shares.

"Good." I smile over at Gio and then I side eye Jude. He's being weird.

Jude rolls his eyes, shifting in his seat.

"How long are they going to take." He mutters under his breath but I hear him.

I ignore him looking around the lobby to see if I can spot him. I do. He's walking with his friends looking even better than before. Black dress shirt that's short sleeved and black trouser's.

"He's here." I point towards him trying to contain the smile fighting to break out.

"He's sexy!" Aaliyah whispers to me as we watch him walk towards us.

"Hello again." He grins as he gets to me. Smells nice too.

"Hi." I reply

"You look gorgeous." He looks me up and down.

"Thank you. You look g—"

Jude clears his throat very loudly, interrupting me mid sentence.

"We don't get an introduction to your new little friend?" He asks me tilting his head whilst his arms are crossed.

I look at him, rolling my eyes. Turning back to face Rome I put on a smile.

"This is Rome." I gesture to him as I look at everybody.

He gives them a small wave and then introduces his friends to all of us.

"Let's go." Chloe instructs once all of the introductions are done.

"I can drive us if you want? I have a car out here." Rome offers.

"I'm driving. We're fine." Jude says bitterly. Flashing his new car keys.

I take a deep sigh, already having enough of Jude's attitude.

"Come on." He walks in between us walking off towards the steps leading towards the outside of the hotel.

"Harmony Simmons. You didn't tell me that you're one of London's best stylists." Rome smirks as we follow the others to the car.

"And you didn't tell me you're one of the most famous architects in London." I smirk back.

"You did your research." He stops in his tracks. Looking at me with squinted eyes.

"And you did yours." I also stop. Grinning over at him.

"I like to know who I'm getting dinner with." He shrugs. A playful hint in his tone.

"As do I." I throw back just as playful.

He laughs, nodding towards the others who are already at the car waiting for us. "Let's go."

I nod, smiling to myself as we continue walking.

— literally lost all my writing ability.

Also imagine Jude and harmony
doing that cute tik tok trend where
he picks her up and walks away 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.6K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
93.3K 3.8K 183
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
40.4K 304 18
Can Jacob and y/n fix their broken past? (This is my first ever story so I would appreciate if you could read it! Love you all)
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...