His Kohinoor

By jiyaauthor

His Kohinoor. The untold story of the life of Amrita, a doctor, a completely broken girl and the untold story... More

disclaimer
Aesthetic ✿
1. Nani's love
2. When are you coming, aayansh?
3. Aayansh's return
4. First interaction ( part 1)
4. First interaction ( part 2 )
5. Revenge begins
6. I want to marry
7. My turn!
9. Hope shattered
10. New life
11. Resign?
12. Pehli Rasoi
13. First kiss?
14. budhaape mein itna gussa
15. Mera bacha
16. boss's boss

8. To be shattered

1.2K 94 8
By jiyaauthor

 2000+ words

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy the chapter 🙂.

______••______••_______••______••______••__

The music which was slow a moment ago was now getting louder every moment due to which Amrita's heart was beating fast. Amrita placed her hand on the right side of her chest, clutched it tight to get her heartbeat back to normal, but it seemed as if the heartbeat was refusing to calm down, her hands began to tremble.

A tear flowed from his eyes and after that other tears flowed. After several attempts to get her heart back to normal, the hand's grip around her chest weakened.

She lifted her eyelids to look in the mirror, her gaze meeting her reflected gaze. Her eyes red from crying over her cruel fate, she was sitting down on a chair in front of the mirror, dressed in bridal attire.

There was everything but happiness in her eyes. A bride got mixed emotions of happiness, nervousness at her wedding, but what Amrita was getting right now was the feeling of everything falling apart before her.

She had never thought in her life, nor had she ever dreamed that her life would bring her to this point where she would be left with no other option but marriage.

Maybe God had written my life like this, I have to accept it.

She thought while wiping her tears. But again tears came out of her eyes.

Amrita became alert as soon as the sound of the door opening echoed in the room. Amrita immediately wiped her tears as shurti came inside the room with Chhaya ji beside her.

She could see them coming down to her through the mirror. "Wow! Di, you look amazing!" Shurti said as she stood in front of the mirror, leaning back with her hands crossed on her chest and a smile on her lips. Amrita flashed her small smile.

She felt a pat on her head, causing her to look towards where Chhaya ji was standing "You look like a princess from a palace, my doll." Said Chhaya ji with tearful eyes. She gots emotional seeing that Amrita has grown up so much that she was getting married. All the memories of Amrita's childhood till now, of them playing, playing pranks with each other, getting emotional and laughing together, flashed before her eyes.

Amrita wrapped her hand around chaaya ji's stomach and hugged her. "Why are you getting emotional? Hmm?" Amrita said with her eyelashes wet and tears started flowing from her eyes again.

Caressing Amrita's back, "As if you aren't getting emotional" Chhaya ji's voice came out breaking due to trying to control her surging emotions.

Amrita moved away from the hug and looked towards Chhaya ji, wiping her tears. "I'm not crying anymore, you shouldn't cry either." Amrita said.

Chhaya ji nodded to her and wiped her tears. She took her face in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead. Then the camera flashed, "Perfect" Shruti said after taking the photo of Amrita and Chhaya ji.

They both turned away from each other and looked at Shruti who was typing something on her phone "I will post this on my Instagram page with the caption Perfect Duo." Shurti said and placed her phone on the table.

After placing the phone on the table, Shruti looked at herself emotionally. "You two talk amongst yourselves, I have to go to attend the guest" Understanding the emption in Shruti's eyes, Chhaya ji said. both of them wanted to spend some time alone together. She knew Shurti will not express her feelings to anyone better than she can express them to Amrita.

Both of them nodded, Chhaya ji turned on her heels and walked out of the room. There was silence in the atmosphere, no one said anything for 2 minutes, Shruti was trying her best not to break down in front of her sister, which was becoming the most different thing for her in front of Amrita. "What happened, my baby? won't you share your feelings with me like you have been doing? Let your feelings out." Amrita said taking Shurti's hand in hers.

Shurti nodded her head, and knelt before Amrita. And started adjusting her lehenga "Di!" Amrita hummed. Now she could not control her emotions for long in front of Amrita. She added, "Time flies so fast" Finally she looked up to make eye contact with Amrita.

Tears began to collect in her eyes causing her vision to become blurred, she blinked several times to clear away her tears. "It seems like yesterday we were kids." Shurti said emotionally in her breaking voice.

Amrita held her face, she didn't say anything, just let Shurti express her feeling. "Today you will get married, we will not be together, but my love for you will always be the same. I cannot thank you enough for your love, the support you have given me, being my support system." By now her tears were kissing her cheeks. She further added, "Dii, please don't forget me after you got a new family." She looked at Amrita with tearful eyes.

Amrita shook her head no. "How can I forget this idiot of mine." Amrita said and hugged her while Shruti hugged her back.

Shurti separated from her. "Diii!" Shurti said while Amrita waited for her to say "Remember when I asked you if you had found a boyfriend? You took my words very seriously. Forget about the boyfriend, you had found a husband for yourself." She said with tease. Can anyone tell that she was crying a while ago?

Amrita was about to hit her head, but Shruti held her hand and placed a kiss on her palm. " save this smack for your husband if he gets you angry, and now come with me, your future husband is outside the house. The wedding procession( barat ) has arrived." She dragged Amrita with her to the balcony, from where they could clearly see the wedding procession( barat ).

Amrita started with Aayansh, who was sitting on the horse and had the same expression on his face as Amrita had after watching the wedding procession ( barat ) in front of the house. Her mind went to how her wedding was planned, which she never expected at all and that her life would take a 360° turn.

______••______••_______••______••______••__

Flashback

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Suddenly it hitted her, "Wait a second, what is he doing here?" Amrita asked herself.

Amrita turned and looked at the children, "We will play tomorrow, champs." The children nodded and Amrita went inside the house.

As soon as she entered the hall, she saw some guests were sitting with Nitish ji and Damini ji. A tapping sound came from her sandal which echoed in the hall causing them to turn their heads in her direction and look at her. Her eyes fell on a particular person who had an expressionless expression on his face, she immediately moved her eyes away from him and placed them on the person next to him.

She saw an old woman who was smiling softly at her making her return back smile to her but still behind her smile there was a confusion as to who they were. She never saw them. She came near them.

Still in a state of confusion, she folded her hands, "Namaste." She greeted them.

Nisha ji nodded her head with a sweet smile on her lips, whereas Aayansh showed no emotion in her greeting nor did he respond to her.

Then Damini ji said, "beta, go to Nisha ji." Amrita looked at her and nodded in yes and went to Nisha ji who motioned her to her.

She sat quietly near Nisha ji. "You look very beautiful, beta." Nisha ji said smilingly and caressing her head, due to which 'Thank you' came out of her mouth.

They were all talking to each other when Aayansh stood up from the sofa making everyone to look at him. "Grandma, we should leave now." Aayansh said while extending his hand towards Nisha ji and looked at Amrita who did not dare to look at him.

Nisha ji held his hand and stood up from the sofa. "Now we will take leave, you all decide and tell us your answer to the proposal." Nisha ji said and both of them went out of the house followed by the guards.

After they went, Amrita looked towards Damini ji and Nitish ji who were looking at her only. "Who were they – and what answers do they want?" Amrita asked curiously.

Nitish ji gestured to Damini ji to tell for what purpose they had came there. "They came here to ask for my daughter's hand for the man who was sitting near Nisha ji." Damini ji explained her the whole situation and for what reason they were there.

Had they come to ask for Shurti's hand? Since they both have only one daughter, but do they actually have only ond daughter? "For Shurti's hand?" She asked still confused.

Damini ji gave a smile which looked like a mock smile. "Oh my dear daughter, I think you have a memory problem, don't you? If you have forgotten, let me tell you. I have not one but two daughters. Even though my second daughter is my step daughter, But she's still my daughter, right? And since you're my stepdaughter, not actually a stepdaughter but a real daughter, what does the world think of you? Inside the house I'm your mami, but outside the house I'm your mother. So you are my elder daughter, should you get married first, right my dear daughter?"

Amrita shook her head no, she does not want to get married. "But I don't want to get married, aunty." Amrita said hoping that they will not marry her.

Damini ji's smiling face turned dark. "Do you think I asked you for your decision? No? I ordered you to get married. This is nothing compared to what we did for you. Your mother, Nitish's sister and her husband who is your father had died giving us your responsibility, a burden for us. And what we have got is nothing to bear a burden like you. You and your so-called family are a burden. They died leaving you. " By now tears had started flowing from Amrita's eyes. How can one say this to one's sister-in-law? To her husband's sister? Both of them did not spend even a single penny on her but still considered her a burden. Amrita's parents had given her everything so that she could spend her life without asking from anyone, yet they are calling her a burden.

And Nitish ji did not say anything about what Damini ji was talking about his sister and husband. What kind of brother is he? Amrita could hear anything against herself but not against her parents, even though she had never seen their faces in reality. No child could hear anything against their parents, even if they had never seen them or spent time with them." Please don't say anything to my parents and uncle. How can you be calm when you wife is calling your sister and her family a burden? What kind of brother are you? " Amrita respected them but she could not hear them insulting her parents.

Damini ji got up from the sofa and started walking towards Amrita but Nitish ji held her hand. She looked at Nitish ji and he signaled her not to say anything. He glared at her and said, "Don't you dare raise your voice in front of me. And this is my final decision that you are going to marry him. Your answer should only be yes and yes, you have no other option. . And don't forget that the last memory of your parents are with me, their orphanage. And I'm making a deal with them. If your answer is no, I've lost the deal, so Forget the orphanage." He blackmails her emotionally. Then he left from there and behind him was Damini ji.

With tears flowing from her eyes, Amrita stood there silently. She has no other option but to accept. If she didn't do this, she didn't know what they would do with the last memories of her parents. If Chhaya ji, Shruti and Shaurya was here they will not let this happen. They all went to Chhaya ji's village for holidays, they asked Amrita to come too but due to work Amrita had to stay. And Damini ji and Nitish ji did not want to go.

Maybe if she talks to Aayansh, maybe he will cancel the wedding, not cancel the deal. With this last hope Amrita decided that she would meet Aayansh tomorrow. But who knew that his last hope was also about to be shattered.

______••______••_______••______••______••__

That's all for the update on chapter eight, dear ones. Tell me whether you like it or not.

You all will know the aayansh answer in next part. For unlocking that chapter, do vote and comment.

Vote, share your thoughts with me, share with your friends. So add this novel to your library. And show lots of love in the comment section and keep reading 'his Kohinoor'.

Please be sure to follow so you can be informed of all announcements or updates.

See you soon in the next chapter dear. Take care of yourself. Don't caught cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.7K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
5.4M 387K 148
'Maanvi Arora' and 'Sharanya Bisht', whose lives are completely different from each other. But if the life is different, the luck should also be diff...
16K 858 7
Her eyes are swollen, still she looked beautiful. Her dusky skin is glowing due to the haldi that they applied to her in yesterday's ritual. "Mam, op...
2M 101K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...