Luffy x isakai Girl

Av Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... Mer

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Aftermath
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Under the Covers
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
Shrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Designated Driver
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Rush
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Wait
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...

Rhythm

897 42 68
Av Kilava1231

What did he just say? I let the words sink in as he gave me a lopsided look.

"Misaki?" He asked, before averting his gaze back to the sky nervously. He didn't intend on asking like that, but it made him feel better just saying it first. He had it built up too much in his head and he had to just say it.

I looked at him, tilting my head in disbelief. He pulled his gaze from the sky again to look at me once more. "I just... wanna know what it would be like."

I turned away from him, tracing nervous circles on the head of the Sunny. "Luffy, you can't just say things like that!"

"What? Why not?" He blinked.

"Well, because... you don't wanna waste your first kiss on someone like me..."

"What? But you are the only person I wanna kiss, dummy." He laughed, knuckling my temple softly. What? I swear I could feel my heart stop beating for a moment. He looked at me, shooting me a crooked grin. "So? You wanna?"

I gulped. My face was already bright red, and even the tips of my ears were burning now. I nodded slowly, hardly able to believe what was happening. Luffy sat upright and scooted closer to me. Maybe it was dawning on him that this was actually going to be his first kiss.

"Ok. Here we go." He said, putting his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him, realizing that all he had to go on was walking around Dressrossa for an afternoon and our chit chat about kissing the other day. He leaned in, his black eyes scanning for any signs of discomfort from me and placed his lips against mine. A simple peck.

He pulled away, looking at me wildly. I looked back as doe eyed and shocked as he did. I felt like we were teenagers sneaking a kiss out on the balcony somewhere. That one little peck made my chest feel like it was going to burst.

_______________________

Lufffy raised a hand, cupping her under her chin and running the pad of his thumb lightly across her lower lip. He wondered what it was about her that made his heart erupt. What was it about her face, her heart, her voice, her mind... it felt like such an instinctive desire. As inescapable as hunger. Why her? Why now? He was so focused on his goals, he never would have even thought about any of this, if she hadn't appeared on his ship one day.

He had to know, so he pulled her closer, cupping her face in his hands, for another kiss. This time, he stuck around, seeking out that rhythm she once spoke about. He could feel his movements becoming stiff and anxious and worried he was messing it up.

___________________

Luffy's lips were chapped, and maybe a little wet, but soft. They were unsure as they began searching for a rhythm between us, becoming rigid with nervousness. I placed a hand over one of his to calm him before leaning into his kiss more and taking a deep breath in. He reciprocated, breathing deep and leaning more into the kiss, relaxing as I ran my hands through his hair and down his neck. I could still taste the booze on his lips and smell the meat on him, but that was Luffy.

     Our lips smacked over and over as we began to move more in rhythm with one another. I found my hands grasping at his open shirt to pull him a little closer as we relaxed into a nice flow.

He smiled against me, "Dude feel this" he said breathlessly, grabbing my hand and placing it over his bare chest. I could feel his heart drumming wildly against my hand. I pulled away for a moment, keeping my hand on his chest.

"Holy Shit..." I whispered, looking at him before his lips met mine again. They were hungrier than before, stealing a hitch in my breath as they now confidently danced over mine. Luffy's hand moved from my hand to my chest, feeling for what my heart would be doing. I grasped his hand as it felt for the thundering in my chest.

His eyebrows hiked up and he tore himself away from me. "Shit..." he muttered. "You really like me, huh?"

"I uhm." I looked away, embarrassed at his statement. I guess it's stupid to deny it at this point after making out with him. "You're the one who wanted to kiss me." I said.

"I don't want to stop yet, either" he breathed, his eyes heavy lidded as he cupped my face again and pulled me back into him. I closed my eyes, basking in the sensation of his warm lips moving in tandem with mine. If anything, he was a quick learner. I parted my mouth a little bit as an invitation, and he obliged , parting his mouth too. One more... two... and then three as he swished his tongue into my mouth. A small moan escaped my throat as I reciprocated. A light shudder came from his throat as he pulled me closer. Eventually, he grasped at my hips, pulling me into his lap. I straddled him, letting my fingers trace his muscles as we continued. If we kept kissing like this, I feared I would melt into him.

"Hey, whose up there?" I heard a jarring voice cut through the air. I look back to see Usopp, glaring at me from the deck. Oh shit. I attempted to scramble away from Luffy but he snickered and held fast to my hips, forcing me to stay in that compromising position. "Misaki? You oughta get down from there! Luffy gets really territorial over his Captain's seat!"

"Actually, Usopp, I'm ok with it" Luffy peaked from the other side of me, shooting Usopp a wry grin.

"Oh. OH! OH MAN!" Usopp exclaimed, his eyes bugging out of his head.

"Do you mind? We are kinda in the middle of something!" Luffy chuckled. This was so embarrassing.

"Sure, no problem, Captain. I'll just go find a rock to crawl under." And with that, we were alone again.

Luffy let out a bellowing laugh. "Oh my God, Misaki, your face!"

"That was so awkward!" I said, my face beet red. That was so not what I wanted to happen.

"Relax, it's not like he cares."

"No, but he does gossip."

"What? Are you embarrassed of me?" Luffy said, puffing out his cheeks. You laugh, tracing his pouty bottom lip.

"No, not at all."

"So... am I not the best kisser you have ever experienced?" He said with a cheeky grin. I chuckled, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek, then the jaw, then the neck, seductively sucking and nibbling where the skin was tender. Luffy took a sharp breath,

"Someone did that to me once and it... did NOT feel like that."

"That's because you want it this time." I said nuzzling up to his ear and blowing in it, making him shudder. You started kissing him again, more seductively this time, undulating your body as you did. You feel him getting hard, and wind your fingers in his hair. You didn't want to go any farther than this, but Luffy wouldn't take his hands off your hips, squeezing and pulling you into motion, making you move your body up against him in such a way that felt so good to both of you. You felt heat rising between your legs, itching to get rubbed and touched. Your breathing became more erratic and your hands couldn't find a happy place to rest, searching endlessly all over his hair, his neck, his chest, his torso. You didn't want to stop. He wasn't letting you stop either, keeping the pressure on your hips.

"Luffy, please." I pleaded. Every time he shifted your hips over his thing, it sent wild shivers all throughout your body. It's like he was intrigued by this reaction and kept doing it to see what would happen. Moving on instinct. Both of our breaths were erratic yet in sync, rising and falling in tandem with each other. Our lips threatened to meet again but stayed just out of reach of each other. I cupped his face with my hands as he continued to grind my hips against him. His hands were too strong to stop him, and I really didn't want to stop him anyways. What he was doing felt so good. I felt like any moment....

He smiled mischievously, his grip loosening and relieving the pressure that had been building. I sighed, both relieved and a little miffed at the same time. He stopped on purpose.

He snickered. "I'm sorry Misaki, I thought you wanted me to stop." He said innocently. I pouted, playing along.

"I did, but a part of me didn't." I whimpered.

"Awe, well then next time we will have to remember that."

"Next time?" I asked innocently.

He chuckled, kissing me on the nose. "Next time." He said, laying back and pulling me onto his chest. I curled up against him over the cushions he had laid out for us.

"Hey." He said. Something jangled.

I opened my eyes, seeing a piece of jewelry dangling in front of my face. It was a bracelet with a single charm on it. A heart. I opened up my hand and he gently placed it.

"Luffy." I breathed. "You didn't have to —"

"I was supposed to give it to you before I kissed you. It's ok if you don't like it. I can bring it back."

"Don't you dare." I said. I felt him smile at the sky. "I love it."

"Now just one more thing." He said, his tone serious. "You never answered me."

It took me a second to realize what he meant before remembering his earlier question. I didn't answer it because I didn't think he was serious. "The answer is so obvious," I said "You are definitely the best. Because... well.. it's you." I said, kissing him on his shoulder. He smiled, finally pulling the covers over us, so we could fall ever so blissfully asleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.5K 290 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
9.5K 383 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
2.9K 96 4
(One Piece | Time Travel | Reverse Harem | Various/Female Luffy) In this story, Monkey D. Luffy only fell until after he had reached Level 6 of Impel...
29.8K 850 12
You(female reader) as a marine and a warlord's story... You're one of the 7 chosen marine rookies with a high potential and has a high chance to be...