𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐲 ✧ 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐞

By mintaezz

✧ lacy ✧ ~ I despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you Yeah, I despise my rotten mind and how mu... More

lacy ✧
~ playlist ~
~ character profiles ~
~ 001 ~
~ 003 ~
~ 004 ~
~ 005 ~
~ 006 ~

~ 002 ~

386 20 0
By mintaezz

꧁꧂

Mika squinted her eyes feeling the sun shining on them from the small crack in her blinds that wasn't covering her window. She rubbed her eyes and reached for her phone pulling out the charger it was plugged into. She had no important notifications, only the occasional Instagram or TikTok notification telling her someone sent her something, knowing that they were probably random videos she shut off her phone and slowly got up from bed.

Her body was kind of trained to get up early so she kind of trusted it to wake her up so she didn't have to turn on an alarm, and to be quite honest it hasn't failed her yet. It was 8 am and Mika told her last night that they were starting earlier than normal, having to be at the studio at 10. So she had two hours to prepare herself to talk and work with people she didn't know. She usually doesn't stress this much when she has to work with people she doesn't know but today just felt off to her, she didn't know why either.

Skipping the kitchen she walked towards Mika's room to wake her up. She knew she hadn't set an alarm last night because she had asked her to wake her up. And that's exactly what she's planning to do, she didn't mention any specific time to wake her up so she's waking her up now.

She lightly knocked on the door and then walked in, her best friend was knocked out peacefully on her bed. She walked to her and slightly shook her awake and told her to get up and that she was going to make food for them. She heard a very quiet "thank you' when she turned around and hummed a 'no problem'.

She made some eggs and toast for her and Mika, and ate quickly when she got up from her seat she saw Mika walking in already dressed and ready for the day. "I genuinely don't know how you get ready right when you wake up, I need food in my stomach before I do anything," Maya said to Mika as she rinsed off her plate.

Mika laughed, "I think it's because you're just lazy Maya."

"I woke up before you dude, I'm not the lazy one." Maya playfully said to the girl as she walked back to her room to get dressed.

She put on her white skim's bodysuit with some gray low-waisted cargo pants slightly showing off her hips and threw on a beanie. She grabbed a sweatshirt and a jacket and walked into the middle of the house. She saw Mika sitting at the counter with her bag on her phone. "Are you ready to go?" Maya asked the girl.

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on," Mika said getting up from her chair and walking to the door to put on her shoes.

With that they walked out of the door towards Maya's car, Mika didn't have a driver's license so Maya always drove them everywhere. They stepped into the car and drove off to the studio.

Now this is when Maya's anxiety sets in, Mika told her last night that she would only introduce them and then she would have to leave and do some other work after being gone for a week. She understood why but also didn't want to be alone, but she would make it work.

They stepped into the building, walked past the receptionist, and stepped into the elevator. "You will do fine I promise you, Taeyong is great and I bet whoever he brought is nice," Mika said to Maya, interrupting the silence that loomed over them.

"Are you sure? What if this person is rude or they won't let me help at all?" Maya listed off her worries to the girl standing next to her.

"They will let you help, he would have said no to me suggesting you if he wanted to do it all alone. You are fine, okay, I'm giving you all the good vibes I got today." Mika said reassuring Maya.

They walked out of the elevator and towards the dance studio, Mika double-checked her phone to see if they were in the right room. Seeing they were she lightly knocked on the door and slowly opened it. "You're here! We were just getting started." Taeyong said to the two girls walking towards them. Maya noticed a figure with their back facing them, she guessed it was probably the other person that she would be working with today.

Mika smiled brightly at the man, "It's good to see you, this is Maya, my friend I was talking about, she's the best." Maya bowed her head at the man, smiling.

"Oh I've seen your work, it's great," Taeyong said to Maya.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She said with a smile and looked down. Maybe this won't be so bad, Taeyong is nice and the studio is super nice as well. She looked back up and saw a tall woman now standing next to Taeyong, she couldn't see her face but she did look oddly familiar.

"Oh, this is Bada, she will be helping today as well," Taeyong said, introducing the two women.

What. The. Fuck. Now Maya did expect to see a famous dancer knowing it was an idol that suggested them but not Bada fucking Lee. She's quite literally the most famous dancer in Korea right now, she just won Street Woman Fighter 2, one of the most famous shows in Korea at the moment. She smiled at the girl and looked at Mika with shocked eyes, she just shrugged and looked away. Of course she's not shocked, she probably knew who it was and didn't tell me so I wouldn't freak out. I brought her eyes back to Bada and smiled, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Maya." Maya bowed to the woman.

"It's nice to meet you as well," Bada said to the girl and quickly looked back at Taeyong. Now Maya understands if she was shy but she barely even looked at her, and Maya was over here about to have a panic attack and still smiled at her and introduced herself. She brushed it off and brought her attention back to the group.

"It was nice meeting you Bada, but I do have somewhere I have to get back to work," Mika said to the tall woman, turned to Maya, and hugged her. "You got this, okay? Keep me updated." She said into Maya's ear and pulled away from the hug. Maya smiled at the girl and nodded. Mika smiled at the girl and walked out of the room. And now Maya was all alone with two very famous people.

"Okay we should get started, Bada and I came up with a couple of ideas before you guys got here," Taeyong said to the girl still staring at the door. Maya looked at the man and then towards Bada, she had already made it back to where she was before they met.

"Sounds good, where should we start? I listened to the song a couple of times last night and came up with some ideas that I feel would look cool." Maya asked Taeyong after bringing her eyes back to him.

"Well let's start there," Taeyong told the girl as she put her things down in the corner away from where they would be dancing. She smiled at the man and took off her sweatshirt leaving her in her bodysuit and cargo still having that little part of her hips sticking out.

꧁꧂

Maya couldn't help but feel envious of Bada, the amount of sheer confidence she had while dancing was crazy. And whenever Taeyong asked Maya about the work she had done and who she had worked with, Maya got shy knowing she hadn't worked with anyone on the level that Bada works with. Bada was the complete opposite of Maya. She has a good family life, but Maya doesn't. She gets credit for her work, but Maya doesn't. She always finds the good in something, but Maya doesn't.

The amount of jealousy Maya felt towards this woman was kind of crazy. And the thing that made this whole situation worse was that she had barely spoken to her, even when Taeyong would leave for a second she would pay no mind to her. And the thing that sucks is and she hates herself for saying this but the girl was beautiful, another thing to add to the list of things she was jealous of.

"Okay, I've gotta go. You guys can stay here for a little longer if you want, it just has to be empty by 7. I'll text you guys the details for the next practice. Oh, and Mika sent me your number Maya so if you get a random text that's me." Taeyong said as he grabbed his stuff, interrupting Maya's thoughts.

"Sounds good, I might stay here a little longer to get some more moves down," Maya said, smiling at the man who was putting on his jacket.

"I'm gonna stay a little longer as well," Bada said to the man, Maya looked at her wondering why she would want to stay longer knowing she had no trouble with anything.

"Sounds good, see you guys later," Taeyong said while exiting the room and waving, Maya waved back and got up from where she was sitting. She wanted to do the choreo from beginning to end and see how she did.

Maya walked past Bada to turn the music back on from the beginning. Little did she know a tall woman was sitting on the floor waiting for her to start again, so she could watch her.

Maya had gotten to her spot and started dancing while looking into the big mirror in front of her, she felt like she was doing well and getting the timing right. She got to the middle of her part when she got interrupted, "You did that part wrong, your hips and feet are all messed up." Bada said to the girl, "Here let me just help you." Bada got up from where she was sitting and walked towards Maya.

"Okay, do that part again," Bada told the girl standing behind her. Maya did the part again for Bada. "Stop, your hips are supposed to move smoother and your legs go in when you take a step." Bada showed the girl the correct steps, Maya nodded and did it again. She could see that she didn't do it right after seeing the look on Bada's face.

"I feel like I just did it right, what's with that face?" Maya asked the girl behind her, clearly confused about what part she did wrong. Bada shook her head and stood right behind Maya. Maya was confused about what she was doing not knowing how this would help her at all.

Bada slowly grabbed Maya's hips, her hands sitting right on the skin that was bare from her bodysuit. Maya slowly sucked in a breath, shivering at her touch. "You have to move your hips like this, you were moving them all weird," Bada told the girl as she controlled her hips.

To be honest, Maya was not focused on what she was saying, she was laser-focused on how Bada held and controlled her hips. Maya brought her eyes back to the mirror and looked at Bada holding her hips. If she kept holding her like this she might go crazy, all the envy she had pretty much disappeared at this moment. Bada shook her hips lightly, "Hello, are you even listening to what I'm saying."

"Yeah, sorry I zoned out," Maya said keeping her eyes on herself in the mirror as Bada stared down at her.

Bada shook her head taking her hands off Maya's hips and walked back to where she was sitting before. "Do it again then you can leave," Bada told the girl while restarting the music. Maya nodded and got back in position, she had no idea how her brain was functioning right now after what just happened.

She danced in front of the mirror not daring to look at Bada as she did the move was struggling with. "That was perfect!" Bada yelled and clapped her hands together. Maya smiled at the woman and walked towards her stuff to get water. She stood there for a couple of minutes trying to compose herself before she left for the night. Not wanting to leave like a flustered mess.

She grabbed her bag and put on her sweatshirt and jacket, "Alright, I'm gonna go. Thank you for today, it was nice meeting you." Maya smiled towards the girl who was still standing in the corner as she walked towards the door.

"It was very nice meeting you as well, see you later Maya," Bada said, smiling back at the girl.

Maya waved goodbye and walked out of the practice room, she let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. She doesn't want to think about what just happened in there, but one thing she wants to know is why she had been so cold to her before and then she went and pulled that stunt.

She quickly got in her car and drove home, not wanting to think about the amount of butterflies she got when Bada did that.

꧁꧂

Long second chapter!!!
I hope you like it and don't forget to vote!!!!

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 39
❝𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.❞ ! I don't own anything in this story but the ocs...
2.2K 67 7
Nabi always knew that she was attracted to girls, it was nothing new to her. However she never thought she would fall deeply in love with a girl in s...
77.1K 3K 32
⤜❝ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❞⤛ 𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 �...
2.1K 54 13
Who said love was easy ? It isn't easy, but it gets simpler when it's with you. I'm not giving up because I have you. I'm not going to let anythin...