The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

By Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|37|

1K 62 5
By Hazy_letters

Hope you all like the chapter !

Target-35+votes , 5+comments

-x-x-x-x-

Third Person PoV

Aina wondered who she should visit first her uncle or the Duke , ultimately she decided to visit her uncle . She sighed in frustration as she made her way towards his chambers , she was in no rush to see him .

Anastacius's room was far away from Claude's , so Aina had to painstakingly first towards the entrance than make her way to her uncle's chambers.

As she crossed the entrance , her eyes spotted Jeannette alongside Roger Alpheus .

"Your highness !" Jeanette called out with enthusiasm upon seeing the red headed princess . "Jeanette , Duke." Aina acknowledged both of them as her cousin quickly made her way near her .

In Aina's eyes Jeanette was a good person at least 'Who made me a princess' Jeanette . Jeanette was someone who longed desperately for a family , but didn't get one . While the duke had taken care of her , but he had never really fill in the gap present in her heart , he wasn't a father to her , he was someone who took care of her simply for the sake of it .

The brown haired girl smiled brightly, she beamed at her elder cousin , walking fast as she reached her .

Aina smiled back at her , as she greeted the younger girl . "Where are you going?" Aina asked her cousin . "I'm visiting my father." The latter responded , the word father was said with a bit of uncertainty. Jeanette still wasn't sure if her father would accept , but remembering how he treated her when he was in disguise gave her some hope .

"I'm also going there . Would you like to accompany me ?" Aina questioned , smiling warmly at the younger girl .

"I would love to , your highness!" The brown haired girl exclaimed with joy  , her jewelled eyes no longer hidden . She was wearing a yellow dress , embroidered with intricate patterns . Her hair braided , with small jewel pins .

"You don't have to call me by 'your highness' Jeanette, after all we're family." Aina said , she didn't find any harm in calling Jeanette family , besides she was more like family to her than Claude could ever be .

The younger girl nodded as she smiled , Jeanette felt warm . This was the first time someone had called her family , while the Alpheus's considered her as part of their family , they hadn't ever voiced it out . Jeanette felt giddy inside as she joined the princess .

"Blessings and glory upon the star of the empire." Roger greeted the princess.

'I'd almost forgotten he was even here.' Aina thought to herself as she nodded in return .

She continued walking with Jeanette , while Roger followed pursuit , behind them . The two cousins indulged themselves in small talk while walking to Anastacius's chambers . As they neared his chambers , Aina caught a glimpse of Lucas .

"Your highness." Lucas greeted her , approaching her as he walked fast . Aina took it as a sign that he wanted to talk and told Jeanette that she should go to Anastacius first and that she'll come later .

When they both left , Aina looked towards Lucas . Lucas was clad in a black suit with green embellishments , the embroidery was gold . He looked regal .

"Do you have a hobby of stalking me?" Aina questioned, cutting Lucas off before he could even speak .

"What? No, of course not ." Lucas answered, looking offended as he looked at her waiting for an explanation as to why she would call him a stalker .

"Are you sure? Cause you seem to be everywhere I go . Even my own room." Aina replied back , as she stared at him with an eyebrow raised .

"You sure you're not the one stalking me cause you always come after me . So if anything you're the stalker." He retorted. His eyes never leaving her , as she huffed in annoyance.

She scoffed as she glared at him , but it wasn't the ones she always gave him it was a playful one , one filled with lightheartedness. A small smile threatened to break free on her face , as she bit her inner cheek to stop herself from smiling .

"I'm leaving." Aina said , as she walked towards her uncle's chambers . Lucas followed behind her , making her stomp her feet in annoyance. Lucas chuckled seeing her , he thought she looked cute . But him laughing only made things worse , as she turned back to glare at him . 

"Why are you following me ?" She interrogated him .

"I'm not following you , we just have the same destination." He replied , with his stupid cheeky grin . "Of course we do" she muttered under her breath , as she continued walking.

The rhythmic clicking of her heels echoed in the hallways, her dress forming a small train behind her .

"Do you think what happened last night was a mistake?" Lucas suddenly asked , breaking the silence . The question caught Aina off guard , as she stopped walking . But the words she said , seemed much colder than the weather outside . She answered without looking at him .

"I don't think this is the correct place to discuss such things ." A sudden coldness filled her voice .

She didn't look back at him . To her this was the only thing she could do , being someone who was told to always hide her feelings . Her behaviour was turning more and more like her father as she pushed people away when they got to close to breaking the walls she built around herself , and soon she would realise everything but it may or may not be too late .

"I have to go ." Aina muttered before leaving .

She wasn't taught how to share her feelings and not hide them , even in her past life she never had someone she could share everything with . While she had her best friend , there were still things she wasn't comfortable telling him . In both of her lives , she hid her thoughts and feelings because that was the only way she knew how to deal with them .

As soon as Anastacius's chamber came into view , she stopped as she took a deep breath calming herself before she entered the room .

She saw Jeanette and Roger sitting with Anastacius in the table present in his room .

"Your highness." Anastacius greeted , Roger took it as a sign to leave the room along with Jeanette.

"Uncle , A pleasure to see you ." Aina answered back , a smirk resting on her face as she looked at him .

"You're an exact copy of your father , aren't you?" He questioned, his voice filled with amusement , but something told her that it wasn't the normal type .

-x-x-x-x-

Hope you all liked the chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 580 31
Attheia the only princess and the last person remaining with pure De Alger Obelia royal bloodline. Was someone who everyone despised. Having killed h...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
31.4K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...