✓ My mountain top leads to a...

By koushuu17

Author: Mingzhao Wanli Category: Romance and fantasy novels Status: Completed Cheng Yinyin once vowed to stud... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

39

92 1 0
By koushuu17

☆ 39. Chapter 39font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39:

This incident was like an episode, it did not cause any waves, and was quickly forgotten by Cheng Yinyin.

Because she is very busy now, she sits in front of the computer every day and discusses with Xu Xinran the details of the planning, including which guests should be arranged, what special ingredients should be prepared, and where the event should be held.

That's right, she's going to have a "garden party." The procedures and rules should conform to modern habits as much as possible, but the decoration must restore the ancient style. And Xu Xinran will serve as the organizer of the entire garden party, calling together the Hanfu girls in the same circle to attend, using everyone's appeal to give everyone a perfect feast!

It's spring now, everything is coming back to life, flowers of all colors are in full bloom, and trees are sprouting green buds. How could we not hold a garden party now?

Xu Xinran originally wanted to launch new spring products, but immediately changed her mind after hearing about the park's plans. This kind of large-scale role-playing activity is much more interesting than simply doing online selections, and Xu Xinran united five or six fans in the circle There are the same number of Internet celebrities, and they are all willing to participate in the event, which is better than the data that is generated.

Several people jointly issued a statement that an event will be held in a month. Not only will there be exciting activities and various small gifts, but ten lucky fans will also be drawn to enter the park together.

As soon as the statement was released, it was quickly forwarded by fellow fans, and the popularity continued to ferment. Finally, more and more Internet celebrities were willing to join, including many well-known ones.

Cheng Yinyin's initial idea of ​​renting a small yard had to be given up. A small yard was simply not enough to accommodate so many people. At this time, there was a newly opened amusement park in the suburbs of City A that was willing to host this event. It only needed to be brought in during publicity. If they name them, the park will be willing to plan a special area to receive them.

It’s so sleepy that I come to the pillow! Cheng Yinyin was busy working around the details with the garden management, confirming electronic invitations for guests, etc. She also needed to check the costumes.

Bi Jinzi was obsessed with buying clothes. She went to Fucheng to compare four old stores, and finally brought back a set of clothes that she thought was the most perfect. She then carefully modified the size and finally sent the clothes over.

Cheng Yinyin touched the clothes. Her hands were as soft as clouds, clear and thin, and everything was in place. The gold and silver threads on them were not stiff or irritating to the touch, but were soft to the touch. This was the finest craftsmanship. Spring clothes also have unique embroidery. A slanting peach blossom passes through the shoulder, and the petals are scattered on the skirt. There are red, white and pink colors, and the layer is a flower tree.

She put the clothes on the model and passed them to Xu Xinran. She ensured that every angle was taken clearly, and then she took nine pictures.

On the other side, in City A, Xu Xinran was coordinating clothing with other girls. As leaders, it was natural for them not to match each other's clothes. It was best to have their own unique characteristics. During the break, she opened WeChat and saw the nine pictures sent to her. I can't wait to go through the network cable and touch my clothes.

gorgeous! She is so beautiful that she can say the word beautiful!

Xu Xinran quickly dialed the phone and asked, "Dear, who made the clothes custom-made for you?" If it was made in batches, it would never have this effect.

"It's a secret!" Cheng Yinyin was folding the clothes one by one, "Just tell me, does it look good?" "

It's so beautiful, I'm at a loss for words. Only now do I know what seamless clothes are, so beautiful!" Xu Xinran was astonished. Staring at those pictures intoxicated, refusing to let go of every pattern and stitch, they were already so beautiful just hanging on the model. She imagined what kind of fairy dress it would be like to wear on herself.

"You're right, you're beautiful. I guarantee you'll be the most beautiful among all others!" Cheng Yinyin had already packed the clothes again, "I'd better send it to you..." "

Wait! Don't send it by express delivery!" Xu Xinran was interested in the clothes. She felt an unprecedented sense of cherishment, "I have a photographer friend who is coming to city A, let him take her with me." She was worried that something would go wrong on the road, and she didn't have any replacement clothes.

"That's fine." It's more reliable to ask someone to guide you.

Cheng Yinyin folded the clothes one by one and put them into the paper box. After thinking about it, she put in the Ji Zhu Shibazi that she planned to keep for herself. She always felt that something was missing, so she opened the material box and planned to make more. What hair accessories.

Hair accessories are not expensive, but if they are filled with pearls, they will look more like a jewelry display shelf. The clothes are already so gorgeous, and just two or three pieces for Ruyun's black hair are enough. The clothes are light and transparent, and decoration with highly saturated gems or gold does not match it.

Cheng Yinyin twisted the pearl-colored beads, using pearls as enemies, embellished with red wings, and black eyes, and strung them into the shape of a butterfly. The white butterfly flapped its wings and was about to fly, and the antennae on its head were all vivid. . If you bring it to your hair, others will just think that a butterfly has fallen into it.

Cheng Yinyin is very satisfied with her technique, and there will be new products in the next issue!

The clothes had been taken away by someone. One day when they arrived in City A, Xu Xinran, who was unpacking the clothes, cheered so loudly that the roof almost fell over.

"How come there are such beautiful clothes?" Xu Xinran said in an idiotic manner as she gently put her face to the clothes and rubbed them twice, feeling its strength and beauty with her cheeks.

Brother Chen was more exaggerated than her, "Little ancestor, let go quickly, don't wrinkle it." He took the clothes with great care and hung them on the shelf with a layer of transparent dustproof cloth around them.

"I really don't know where it was made. If I can find it, I will order ten or eight of them!"

Brother Chen put the clothes away and then vented his anger, "I suggest you put a pillow on your head now. It's faster to buy!" He pointed to the pattern on the skirt, "This is completely handmade, how can it be sold without hundreds of thousands?" He said to himself, "Not necessarily, those high-end dresses are also handmade. , at least several million!"

"That's right!" Xu Xinran thought about Brand A and Brand E. When it comes to luxury goods, everyone else is his younger brother!

Already having clothes, it was natural to consider accessories. Xu Xinran touched the Jizhu Butterfly and Jizhu Shibazi, and suddenly something else came to her mind.

The garden party that has been trending on Weibo for a month has finally started, and many fans have been looking forward to this day for a long time. In the end, I even counted the days on my fingers.

The wait is finally here.

There were a total of thirty Hanfu girls participating this time, and including their lottery fans, there were more than 300 people, as well as staff, etc. In fact, they were distributed throughout the suburban park, and the number of people was not small.

Zhou Zihan used ten trumpets this time, and all the girls’ Weibo posts were forwarded. Finally, she was lucky enough to win the lottery! The cousin who didn't win could only bite her handkerchief, envious and jealous of her, and fiercely asked her to live broadcast the whole process.

Around two o'clock in the afternoon, the garden party officially started. Zhou Zihan asked her aunt at home to take her to the park entrance. She straightened the hem of her dress and carefully held her hair as she got out of the car.

She was wearing a pink skirt, a golden butterfly belt, an eighteen pieces of jewelry on her wrist, and a sachet on her waist. Because her hair was short, she could only simply tie it into a bun with two pieces hanging on it. The gold ring shows her cuteness.

She was holding a small bag in her hand, which contained her mobile phone and necessities. She could see the entrance to the garden party from a distance, but the red lantern was too eye-catching.

There was an antique house in front of him, with a string of red lanterns hanging on it. There was a tent next to it, I don't know what it was used for.

When Zhou Zihan walked in, two welcoming girls at the door smiled and nodded. After checking her invitation, they pinned a wooden sign to her lapel.

"What is this?"

The welcoming girl said with a smile, "Miss Zhou Qi, this is your identity card."

Zhou Zihan suddenly realized, no wonder she said she wanted to register her name and ranking at that time, it turned out to be like this! Zhou Zihan turned over the wooden sign, and the certificate said Miss Zhou Qi, with a plum blossom drawn on the back.

She calculated her ranking at that time and found that she was seventh.

She held the wooden sign and didn't know why. She wanted to ask the reception girl but she didn't say anything. She just smiled and let her in. Zhou Zihan was a little frightened going in alone, so she just wanted to wait for a companion at the door.

Another girl came in behind her, her voice was very hesitant, "Is this a garden party? I took some time to do this on Weibo..." Zhou Zihan looked back and saw a young girl, wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans. , his face was full of nervousness, and he seemed to have summoned up the courage to come.

Zhou Zihan remembered that it was written in the instructions to ask the girls to come in Hanfu as much as possible, but it seems that this girl forgot.

The welcoming girl's smile did not change, and she pointed to the tent over there, "Miss Li San came here after a long journey, and she is shining brightly. Please make some repairs here before entering."

The girl named Miss Li San was half-moved. After pushing into the tent, Zhou Zihan became interested and asked the greeter, "Can I come in?"

"Miss Zhou Qi, please come in." She took the initiative to open the tent door.

There is a cave in the tent. It looks very narrow from the outside, but the actual space is very large. There are two dressing tables in the middle, and strings of light bulbs illuminate the mirrors brightly. There are many cosmetics on one table, including foundation, eye shadow, red and highlighter, and on the other table there are

hairpins, hairpins and hairpins, all of which are exquisite and glowing with beautiful luster.

Zhou Zihan watched with fascination, but Miss Li San over there was pinned down in front of the dressing table and was about to apply foundation on her. A person next to me said, "Miss Li San is tall and looks better in a waist-length underskirt. She also looks heroic." After saying that, she picked a light cyan underskirt.

Miss Li San, who was stabilized by three people, stammered, "I, I have no money!"

"You are a guest when you come, how can you accept Miss Li San's money? These are provided by the host's family to the guests, so I hope Miss Li San doesn't mind."

Zhou Zihan looked at the table. She knew some brands even without makeup. Although these were off-shelf products, they were also regular products and were enough for use.

How could you dislike it! Li Jingjing felt relieved. She closed her eyes and let the makeup artist apply foundation for her. At the same time, the person who just chose clothes took a comb and smoothed out Miss Li San's long hair as quickly as possible, braiding three small braids on her forehead. Arch the forehead to make it look fuller, then decorate the braid with small gold beads, and finally tie the entire hair into a high ponytail.

The person who was still nervous before entering the door seemed to have changed her appearance. Now she looked like a girl from a military general's family, full of vitality, and her green dress made her taller.

Li Jingjing was stunned when she opened her eyes. Is this really her? It's like a completely different person! She touched her cheek in disbelief.

"Miss Li San, have fun!" The makeup artist pinned the wooden sign and gently pushed Li Jingjing out. When Li Jingjing was stunned at the door, Zhou Zihan stretched out his hand, "Miss Li, why don't we two be companions?"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Tyrande's Summer , [Romance] Twilight Light , [Romance] I Draw Cards in High School , [Romance] Pampered Queen , [Romance] Quan Huan Under the Skirt , [Romance] Queen of Tuanzi , [Romance] Orange and Orange Time , [Romance] You are making trouble, he is laughing , [Romance] The daily life of the Golden King , [Romance] The Prince is my career fan

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 8.2K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
20K 547 29
Events take place after The Death Cure book! What if Teresa is alive but Brenda's dead cause' she saved Thomas from the ceiling that fell down when t...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...