linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

2.9K 83 47
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
birthday girl !

"so, is this an impulsive decision or did you really, trully, thought about it?" sunny asked as she and devon climbed out of the uber, stopping in front of the tattoo place.

"both? i don't know. i've always wanted a tattoo but i'm too indecisive. it's almost my birthday though so i thought this would be a perfect birthday gift for me" devon shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"let's hope you don't regret it" sunny muttered as she opened the door, letting devon enter before her.

"you're the worst"

sunny chuckled as she lead devon to the front desk. the girl sitting there quickly moved them to a table where devon nervously took a seat.

they were sitting there in silence for a couple of seconds until a tall, really build and intimidating guy walked in "hey guys, my name's mark. who wants the tattoo?"

"me?" devon said but it came out like a question.

"great. what's the idea?" the guy, mark, asked with a smile, sitting on the chair next to the table.

"uh, i wanted this phrase on my, uh" devon mumbled quietly as she showed the guy the tattoo on her phone.

"her underboob" sunny deadpanned as she stood leaning on the wall in front of devon with her arms crossed and an amused expression.

"yeah, there"

"sure, no problem, could you send it to me real quick?" mark smiled, giving her a card with his number and standing up, ready to walk out of the room before he suddenly turned around "do you feel comfortable with me doing the tattoo? or do you want me to bring the girl over there?" mark asked devon softly, pointing at his coworker.

"no! it's okay. i'm just nervous" devon assured, worried she might've offended him.

"don't worry, it'll be fun. i'll be right back" mark smiled, looking down at his phone as the photo came through.

"will you tell me what's your tattoo?" sunny asked, looking at devon intently.

"no"

"why!"

"it's a surprise!" devon laughed, completely ignoring sunny's rambles until mark came back with a stencil on his hand.

"so, uh?" he furrowed his brows, looking at devon expectantly.

"devon. dev"

"dev, is that okay?" mark questioned, making sure she was comfortable. devon nodded with a smile "well, dev, you're gonna lay down and i'm gonna ask you to lift up your shirt, take off your bra if you're wearing one"

devon nodded and nervously lifted the fabric up, thanking god that mark had looked away. she wasn't this nervous normally but she was scared of the pain and that upped her nervousness.

"can i sit next to her?" sunny prompted, noting how nervous devon looked. usually, she would be talking non-stop but she was unusually quiet and that unnerved sunny.

"of course, take the chair from over there if you want" mark said pointing to a chair as he sat down on his own "so, dev, i'm not gonna lie, the tattoo will hurt. is it your first one?" he asked as he put on gloves.

"yeah"

"is this the place you want it?" he asked again, pointing to a place exactly under her left boob, going to her rib. at her nod, he carefully placed the stencil on her skin "well, just stay calm, squeeze your friends hand if you want. talking helps, do you want to talk?"

"yeah, that would be nice" devon winced when she felt the needle start going through her skin, grabbing sunny's hand tightly.

"she usually never shuts up. it's so weird to see her like this" sunny admitted, hoping to keep her calm.

"it's normal, the tattoo is very pretty by the way" mark said encouragingly.

"mark, can you tell me what it is?" sunny said, hoping to look but devon's shirt was somehow blocking her way.

"don't tell her! it's a surprise" devon exclaimed, tightening her grip on sunny's hand. for some reason her boob was starting to hurt but she didn't know if it was normal "mark, is it normal for my boob to hurt?"

"sometimes, it's just the pain from the needle extending. if it get's too bad tell me, yeah?" he said reassuredly, relaxing devon slightly "so, tell me. hobies, work, things you like"

"i love to sleep" devon said cheesily.

"oh, yeah. it's as if napping is her job" sunny snorted, rubbing devon's hair out of her face endearingly. sunny was sure that if devon didn't have a boyfriend and sunny wasn't somehow in love with julien, she would love to be together with devon.

"i'll kill you"

"please ask her about her boyfriend. that way she will literally talk our ears off" sunny encouraged, looking at devon with a grin.

"sunny!"

"boyfriend, huh? tell me about him" mark laughed, doing the tattoo as gracefully as devon was in the uneven bars, meaning very good.

"i've known him for a long time, almost ten years actually" devon smiled, her boyfriend's face popping up in her eyes as it usually did.

"how can you deal with that?" sunny asked jokingly, but also not jokingly.

"leave him alone!" devon snickered, squeezing her hand harder in warning "we got together on junior year in high school then we broke up in sophomore year in college"

"cause he's a dumbass" sunny snorted and all devon could do was nod.

"but we reconnected a little while ago and got back together"

"that's a cute story. i have a similar one with my wife except we didn't break up, ever" mark smiled, thinking back to his wife.

"oh my god! what's her name?"

"olivia. she's the best, she gave me two little girls"

"i like you more and more each time you open your mouth mark" sunny muttered with a grin.

"likewise" he grinned, taking the excess of ink from her skin before putting the cover "i would love to talk with you ladies more but we're done"

"sunny close your eyes" devon said quickly, holding sunny in place.

"you're ridiculous"

devon grinned at her friend and carefully stood up, hiding her nipples with her arms as she stood up to look at herself in the mirror "it's so pretty! thank you mark" she exclaimed as she marveled about the ink in her skin, admiring how pretty it looked.

"no problem dev. so, just a little precautions. don't wear bra's for a couple days cause it'll hurt a lot. same with seatbelts. you should keep your tattoo covered for three or four hours but if you can keep it the whole day it'll be better. when you take it off, clean it carefully and put on moisturizer and just let it heal for up to two weeks. if something goes wrong you can come here and ask for me"

"thank you mark, a lot" devon smiled gratefully at him as he cleaned his stuff.

"it was nice meeting you dev, hope to see you again"

the two girls smiled at him one last time, payed for the tattoo at the front desk and left. happily walking to the food place sunny wanted to go nearby.

"when are you gonna tell me what it is?" sunny asked, looking sideways at dev.

"after i tell quinn"

"the images that just popped up in my head... traumatizing"

"and i'm the dramatic one"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGHESX3🗣️🔥'

today at 11:24 AM

brother #1
i feel so bad

brother #2
stop being so moopy
suck it up

brother #1
ive never not been in
a birthday of hers

brother #2
well...
technically 🤷

brother #3
you'll be there though

brother #1
except for those years😐
& ik but i told her i wasnt gonna be there

brother #3
is she mad?

brother #1
i dont think so
i think shes more dissapointed

brother #3
wait i feel bad

brother #2
ur guys are babies
she will love the surprise!!!!
believe me
when are u landing

brother #1
in like an hour

brother #2
okay
stop being a baby
pls dont backtrack
i planned this perfectly

brother #1
thats what im scared about

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

devon's birthday came quicker than she wanted it to. she wasn't usually a big birthday girl, usually spending it crying like any other girl did but this time she really thought it was gonna be different.

she was in a different space mentally than she was last year, she thought she would finally enjoy the day this time. unfortunately, quinn saying he wouldn't be able to make it destroyed those hopes.

still, she would act like it didn't matter and that it was fine. she understood, completely, that quinn wouldn't be able to come everytime she wanted him to, she just needed to accept it.

jule did his best in cheering her up though. they spent the afternoon watching movies in their living room, all per devon's request, and he comforted her when she would randomly start crying. he really deserved a best friend award.

the doorbell ringing through the apartment took devon out of her self deprecating thoughts, easing jule for a moment.

"you go" jule said immediately, not leaving room for discussion.

devon, instead of arguing, just sighed and stood up, opening the door with a frown.

that frown disappeared in an instant upon seeing who was on the other side of the door.

quinn stood with a smile and a beautiful bouquet of flowers in hand at the entrance. devon immediately burst out crying, hugging the life out of quinn.

"why are you crying?" quinn asked nervously, worried that he had made a mistake listening to jack's plan.

"it's my birthday!" devon sobbed, holding him tight.

"she always does this, don't worry" julien assured with a wave of his hand as he sat on the living room, not even giving them a second glance.

"why are you here?" devon asked him quietly, still holding him tight at the entrance.

"it's my girls birthday, i couldn't miss it"

"i'm gonna go to my room!" julien exclaimed with a grimace, getting the couple to laugh and let each other go.

"these are beautiful, thank you so much" she mumbled with a smile as she carefully took the bouquet out of his hands.

"only the best for the best" he said lowly, walking closer to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, his hands cupping her face and moving it upwards, making direct eye contact with her.

"i love you" devon said happily, pecking his lips softly. she was about to pull away, ready to put the flowers in a base but quinn's hold on her face turned out to be beneficial for him cause he brought her closer to him, kissing her properly this time.

too entranced with each other, they didn't even notice julien calmly walking out of his room. it wasn't until they heard the sound of someone clearing their throat that they pulled away.

"dev, do you want me to buy something to eat?" she heard jule ask, grabbing the keys from the little table at the entrance.

"i'm not really hungry" devon shrugged. jule frowned slightly, looking at her expectantly.

"i'm gonna go buy burguers. any special requests?" jule said, looking away from dev with a tight feeling on his chest.

"i want bacon in mine" quinn said, looking at dev curiously.

"great. i'll be right back!" jule exclaimed, walking out of the apartment and closing the door with a slam behind him.

"can i give you your birthday present now?"

"please, captain"

before she knew it, quinn had grabbed the back of her thighs and hauled her up, quickly walking to her bedroom with their lips together.

upon reaching the bed, she quickly took off her shirt with a smirk, poorly trying to hide it while biting her lip.

"oh my god, devon" he quite practically moaned when his eyes catched sight of her new tattoo. he was mesmerized, taking in the words and the fact that i was his handwriting.

"did it two weeks ago, perfect time for healing" she smirked, turned on by the way he was absolutely fucking her with his eyes.

"you're gonna get a lot more than birthday sex"

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
i love sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 4.1K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
145K 1.4K 63
I love the Hughes brothers, you love the Hughes brothers, we all love the Hughes brothers. (all imagines will be female pov.)
264K 6.9K 66
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 june bauer's...