Old Frenz

Door krogerbaddie

Idk what to say but it's gayaf!!B×B! Make sure to vote!!pls Meer

Characters
ch 1.
ch 2.
ch 3.
ch 4.
ch 5.
ch 6.
ch 7.
ch 8.
ch 9.
ch 10.
ch 12.
ch 13.
ch 14.
ch 15.
ch 16.
ch 17.

ch 11.

4.6K 155 23
Door krogerbaddie

*Y'all pls don't get weird about King calling his 'dad' daddy*

King pov
Thursday, September 19th 11:49am

Today I woke up to the smell of food and noise coming from the kitchen. I groaned as I twisted and turned almost forgetting that I slept on the couch. I threw my blanket over my head as I tried to go back to sleep." Uughh" I groaned as I tried to go back to sleep. I could hear and smell the bacon as I accepted the fact that I couldn't go back to sleep. I sat up on the couch as I rubbed my eyes. I reached for my phone once my eyes adjusted. When I opened my phone I saw that I got a couple of text and calls from Desi.

Desi
                                                9:35am
King yu up
                                                9:45am
Nigga wake up
                                               10:16am
(Missed call from Desi)

                                                                                                   King
                                                                                                    Wsp
Desi
Damn yu finally woke up
Ngl I thought yo ahh was in a coma

                                                                                                   King
                                                  shi I went to sleep at like 2 or 3am

The weed had me knocked the fuck out. I looked around the living room as I waited for Desi to text back. I gotta piss. I stood up feeling dizzy and stumbling back into the couch as I stretched out my arms." Ugh" I made noise as I stretched before walking to the bathroom to pee. I stood over the toilet dazed as I peed. When I was done I washed my hands and left the bathroom. I heard faint noise coming from the living room as I walked down the hallway.

As I walked into the living room I saw Ja sitting on the couch as he rolled a wood." Wassup" Ja said looking up at me before looking down and continuing to roll." Morning" I said walking towards the couch " I made you something to eat" Ja said stopping me in my tracks " It's sitting in there in the microwave" he said pointing in the direction of the kitchen. I turned walking towards the kitchen for my food. By the time I got finished reheating my food and pouring something to drink Ja was done rolling his wood and he was now smoking it. As I sat down on the couch I realized that a movie was playing on the tv. I forgot the name of the movie but it's that one movie with Will Smith and Martin.

" Pa you ain't fix you nothin ta eat" I said noticing that Ja ain't have a plate." Imma eat sumn lata(later) I ain't hungry right now" Ja said before taking a puff off his wood." Naw you gotta eat Pa" I said before putting some scrambled eggs on my fork and holding them up to his lips. Ja side eyed me as he looked between me and the fork held up to his lips." Naw I'm good" Ja said taking another puff off the wood." Mmcht Pa youn eat but you gon make sure you smoke" I said feeling disappointed as I ate the scrambled eggs off the fork." Whatchu mad fa" Ja said looking over at me with his face turned up " nun" I said as I continued to eat my food.

It was now quiet as I continued to eat my food while Ja smoked his wood." Pass me a piece of bacon" Ja said breaking the silence as he reached out his hand taking one last puff of his blunt before putting it out. I smiled as I held the bacon up to his lips not bothering to put it in his hand. Ja once again side eyed me." You must not want the bacon" I asked smirking as I looked between him and the bacon as he continued to side eye me. Ja slowly opened his mouth allowing me to feed him the bacon. I could feel the smile showing up on my face as he took a bite." See dat wasn't too hard" I said laughing. Ja rolled his eyes before looking down at his phone making me laugh harder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As we sat eating and watching the movie I heard tiny footsteps coming from the hallway." King" the little voice yelled as he came closer to the living room. Ja stood up walking towards the entrance of the hallway." Hey EJ" Ja said catching EJ by surprise." DAAA" EJ yelled excitedly as he ran towards Ja with a big smile on his face. Ja said picked the little boy up " EJ you still fat" Ja said with a smile on his face as he poked the little boys stomach." No I not" EJ said poking out his bottom lips and crossing his arms." If you say so" Ja said flicking the toddlers bottom lip. I laughed as I watched the interaction take place.

Ej looked over at me as I laughed." King" EJ yelled excitedly showing his baby teeth as he smiled happily. He almost jumped out of Ja arms trying to get to me." Hey fats" I said as I sat him up on my lap." We gon pay taday King" EJ asked " y'all ain't gon be able ta play today" Ja said as he looked down at his phone before he turned and started to walk down the hallway." But I wanna pay" EJ whined as he threw his body back. While EJ was throwing himself on the ground Ja came out of the hallway wearing his hoodie and shoes while carrying Ej's shoes." It's ok fats" I said softly as I reached down to pick him up off the floor." EJ get up" Ja yelled walking over towards us." EJ get the fuck up I'm not playin witchu" Ja yelled again while he walked towards us." EJ get up" Ja said standing over EJ with a serious look on his face as he looked down at him. EJ stopped crying as he looked up at Ja before he started to stand up off the floor.

" Ok now come ova here and put on yo shoes " Ja said sitting down on the couch next to me as he positioned one of Ej's shoes so it would be easier for Ej to put them on. Ej walked slowly towards Ja as he wiped his tears from his face. Ja had an angry expression as he maneuvered Ej's other shoe and shoe laces. Should I go to the bathroom or sum? I looked in between the both of them as the scene in front of me unfolded." Damn Pa youn gotta do him like dat" I said looking over at Ja." And youn gotta tell me shit" Ja said turning his face up as he put on Ej's other shoe." Damn my bad" I mumbled deciding to just mind my business. EJ wiped his face with his body jerking as he tried to hold in his tears." I'm finna go heat my car up" Ja said standing up and slamming the door as he walked outside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 5 minutes since Ja went outside. EJ sat on the couch eating Cheetos way calmer than before as he watched Tv. Honk!! Hoooonk!!! My phone got a notification a couple of seconds after the car horn from outside stopped blowing.

Dada💕
Bring EJ outside

After reading the message I stood up and went to grab my jacket and put on my slides. When I was done with that I picked Ej up and headed outside to the red car. Ja sat in the front seat pouting and smoking his blunt as I strapped EJ into his car seat." Ight Pa" I said looking at Ja waiting for a response. All I heard was a couple of mumbles coming from him before I decided to just gon head in the house. As I made my way to my apartment I could feel my phone vibrate. As I walked into the house I grabbed my phone out my pocket and looked down to see Desi texted back.

Desi
                                                     12:33
Yu goin ta ya momma memorial

                                                                                                   King
                                                                                          yea u goin

Desi
Yu already know I'm goin ta my Titi memorial

                                                                                                   King
                 And u already know I'm goin to my momma memorial

Desi
Ight nigga I'm otw
And u needa hurry up and get yu a car
Like rn
Frl

                                                                                                   King
                                                         Ii nigga stop blowin my shi up

I put my phone on the charger before going to get ready.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. It's bout time fa me ta get a haircut. I rubbed my hand on the little bit of hair that grew into my taper before I moved my head to the side to look at my temp. I went to go get my supplies before I started to cut my hair. Once I was done I stood staring in the mirror at my fresh new hair cut and braids. I could feel the towel getting looser around my waist the longer I stood there but before the towel could fall I grabbed it around my waist and walked towards my room to put on my clothes.

I first got my drawls from the top drawer before going to the second drawer and grabbing a white-T. I threw the white-T on my bed before putting on my ethikas. Once I was done with that I went in the living room to grab the vaseline. I lathered my body in vaseline before looking for my grey distressed stacked jeans. After putting on the pants I put on my white-T. I didn't really know what hoodie I wanted to wear so I just looked through my jackets and hoodies until one of them caught my eye. I grabbed a black Vlone hoodie with a lilac 'V' and a white 'Palm Angel' printed on the back of it. The hoodie also had some lilac lightning bolts going down the sleeves. I looked at the lilac with a smile on my face. Lilac my momma favorite color. Knock!! Knock!!! The two loud knocks at the door brought me out of my thoughts as I made my way to the door.

Knock!!! Knock!!! Knock!! Whoever it was continued to knock as I made my way to the door. I opened the door to see Desi and his little sister Mylia." Wassup" I dapped up Desi as he walked through the door way." Hey King" Lia said smiling as she gave me a side hug " hey Lia" I said hugging her back. I heard noise coming from the kitchen as I turned around to close and lock the door. Once I was done locking the door I turned around to see Lia sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone and Desi nowhere to be found. I didn't really give it much thought as I headed to the bathroom to get finished getting ready.

" Damn nigga you ain't done gettin ready yet" Desi asked as he stood in the bathroom door way eating fruit snacks while i brushed my teeth. I looked up at him shrugging my shoulders as I continued to brush my teeth. When I got done brushing my teeth I gurgled some mouthwash then washed my face. I went to go put on my hoodie and I decided to wear some purple and black Jordan 1s.

" Hey beautiful I see you clean up nice" Desi said jokingly with a 'light skinned expression' on his face as I walked into the living room." Hehe thank you big daddy" I said playing along trying to act shy before we both started laughing." Les go" Desi said standing up I could hear his keys jiggle and hit against each other as he stood up. Lia still sat on the couch texting somebody as me and Desi made our way towards the door." Here I come" Lia said still looking down at her phone as she stood up. I stood by the door holding it open as she walked towards the door. Once she finally made it out the door I stayed behind to lock my door while they went ahead to the car.

When I made it to the car Lia was of course sitting in the front seat." Hell naw Lia get inna back" I said opening the passenger side door." Unt uh boy you get in da back" she said putting emphasis on 'you' as she slightly leaned out the car to try to close the door." Naw you get inna back foe I sit on you" I said putting a emphasis on the first 'you' and mocking the way she said it. Lia didn't respond she just went back to texting on her phone. Aww she think I'm playin. It didn't take long before I sat on her." Kiiinngg mooove" Lia whined as she tried to push me." Naw we lappin up in da front seat" I said laughing as I pushed my weight back on her." Boooii geeeet uuuup" she whined again." You must gon move out da front seat" I asked trying to look at her over my shoulder." Yeah Imma move jus get up" she said still trying to push me off her." You promise" I asked pushing my weight back on her again." Yeeeess I promise" she said sounding strained as she tried to push me off her. I laughed at her response as I stood up out the car." Ight den getcho ass up" I said looking down at her before she started to get out the car." Bitch I am getting up" she mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes as she got out the front seat." And, you ain't gon do shi bout it doe" I said sticking my tongue out at her." Childish ass" She mumbled and rolled her eyes again as she got in the back seat causing me to laugh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rumors by Ejizzle played from the radio as we pulled up outside my daddy house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and started to look around the car to see if they was gon get out the car or sit in the car for a lil bit. I knew the answer to my question when I seen Desi pull out a pre rolled blunt and a lighter. Should I hit the blunt? I don't really know if I like smoking and last night was embarrassing as fuck." King whatchu sittin in da car fa you must gon hit it" Lia said laughing to herself." Ion know" I said shrugging my shoulders." Whatchu mean youn know" Desi asked looking over at me already knowing what I meant. I just shrugged my shoulders in response to him." Aww ok you tryna hit it" Desi said motioning the blunt towards me. As he continued to hold the blunt up to me I thought about it before deciding to just smoke it." Oooo" Desi said as I grabbed the blunt from him while Lia just laughed. Should I really do it. As I brought the blunt closer and closer to my mouth I grew tenser. I gotta let the smoke out before I inhale it back in. I reminded myself how to inhale so I don't make a fool of myself.

I inhaled exactly how I remembered and I know I did it right because I had a coughing fit. It took me up to 3 puffs before I stopped having coughing fits after inhaling. After my fifth puff I passed it to Lia. I could feel the cotton mouth coming in as I sat waiting for the blunt to be passed to me." King I got sumn ta ask you" Lia said leaning into the front seat as she tapped my shoulder." Huh" I said my voice sounded kinda scratchy causing me to clear my throat." Mmm why you blocked Reniah" she asked almost dragging out her question." Why you think I blocked ha triflin ass" I said in response as I rolled my eyes. Jus thinkin bout dat dusty ass hoe blow my high." Well damn my bad gurl I apologize" Lia said trying to be funny before she went back to texting." Yea you can tell yo nasty ass home girl I said it too" I said putting two and two together." Boi bye I ain't textin nobody" Lia said still texting on her phone." Why you flougin" I said already knowing that she lying." Damn Lia you a opp" Desi said lightly shaking his head almost in disagreement at Lia as he passed me the blunt. And I just nodded my head in agreement before taking a puff off the blunt.

The blunt rotated around the car until it became a roach." Y'all tryna go in da house now" Desi asked looking between me and Lia." Yea" I answered before opening the passenger door. After I stepped out the car Desi and Lia followed close behind. Knock!!! Kno!! Knock!! Knock!! I took a pause in-between my knocking so I could make a beat. Knock!!! Knock!! I was about to repeat the beat until Rubee came and opened the door." Hey King" Rubee said before giving me a hug " Hey" I said my voice sounding different to me as I talked." You smell like weed" Rubee said pulling away from the hug with her face turned up in disgust " and yo eyes red" She said before shaking her head in a disapproving way." I don't partake in drugs" I said with a fake confused look on my face like I didn't know what she was talking about. I could feel a smile growing on my face before I started to laugh." You jus betta make sure daddy don't find out" Rubee said moving aside so i could walk into the house. As I walked in I seen a bunch of relatives and family friends and most of them greeted me as I made my way through the house.

" There go my nephew" said Desi's momma Titi Alicia " ooh boi you know you tall" she said staring up at me before she gave me a hug." Hey Titi" I said smiling as I hugged her back. It was a good comforting hug I could smell the coco butter as she hugged me tight while rubbing my back." Now where da hell my hard headed ass son and fast ass daughter at" Titi said pulling away from the hug looking around for Desi and Lia." We right here momma" Desi said walking into the living room area where we was at." Hey momma" Desi said before giving his momma a kiss on the cheek." Hey momma" Lia said also give Titi a kiss on the cheek and a hug." Here go my babies" Titi Alicia said smiling as she looked at Lia and Desi." I see y'all ain't wit dat high yellow ass boy today" Titi Alicia said reminding us once again that she don't like Zamir.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Come on young nigga you know youn got it" Mr. Robert said to me as I looked for a card to put down. Imma break spades." Hell naw lil nigga you can't do dat" Mr. Robert said getting mad once he realized I threw down a spade." Yes he can" my daddy said answering for me as he reached to grab the cards." Hell naw dis ain't y'all book" uncle Maurice said in protest." Y'all some cry baby ass old niggas" my daddy said still grabbing the cards which caused the two of them to get mader. I sighed to myself as the 3 of them argued about if me and my daddy was cheating. It got to the point they was so caught up in their argument that they ain't even notice me standup and leave the table.

I walked into the living room to see everybody who hasn't left yet watching a movie. The only two kids my niece and nephew Ziya and Zion sat on the floor eating their food while everybody else sat in chairs or on the couch. The teenagers and young adults sat on chairs while the older folks sat on the couch." Wassup y'all" I said pulling my chair by the group of people closer to my age." Wassup foo" " wassup cuh" " hey King" some of my cousins said greeting me back. I sat having a conversation with them for a good minute before I got hungry and went to go fix me a plate. I had got some spaghetti, fried fish, and potato salad with a drink. I'm finna tear dis shit up.

" Damn King slow down da food ain't goin nowhere" Lia said laughing as she walked over towards the front door before going outside. I didn't pay it much mind as I continued to eat my food." He fuckin dat shit up" I heard somebody mumble which caused some folks to laugh as I continued to eat my food. I took a sip of my drink before looking down at my now empty plate. Good as fuck. I leaned back in my seat rubbing my belly before I went to go wash the plate. As I stood in the kitchen washing my plate I heard the front door open and close." Hey" I heard people loudly greeting whoever came through the door." Dats King pretty lil girlfriend right dere ain't it" i heard a old lady say which pecked my interest." Who" I yelled trying to join the conversation while also trying to see who they talking about." Who my lil girlfriend" I asked walking out of the kitchen to see who they talking about.

I walked out of the kitchen to see the triflin ass brown skinned girl that I been avoiding since I found out she was cheating on me." Reniah whatchu doin ova here" I asked grabbing her arm before I pulled her into the kitchen. I already know Lia was the main one dat let dis dumbass girl in." I'm jus here ta see my baby" she said smiling as she came in for a hug." Reniah you gotta be dumb as hell" I said pushing her off me." Whatchu callin me dat fa" Reniah asked with attitude laced in her voice and all over her face." Reniah whatchu talm bout" I asked already sick of her crazy ass." I'm talm bout dat" she said rolling her neck and pointing her finger at me " you constantly talm bout ReNiAh dis ReNiAh dat" she said making faces each time she said 'Reniah'." Why youn call me yo baby no mo" she said whining as she tried to come in for another hug." Move back you slaw as hell and now you at my daddy house actin crazy" I said after pushing her off me again." Boy what the fuck you mean I'm slaw" she said starting to get loud " Bitch ain't shit slaw bout me the fuck" she yelled putting her hand in my face." You a cheatin ass slaw ass hoe on my momma" I said pushing her hand out my face " and you needa get the fuck out my daddy house" I said before walking around her now done with the conversation.

I stepped outside for some fresh air before calling a Uber.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's the end of chapter 11!!!
Y'all pls don't get weird about King calling his 'dad' daddy cause where I'm from most ppl call their 'dad' daddy (including the boys) but Ik that most ppl think of it as sexual. And also I think that calling your 'dad' daddy is much more closer and loving than calling him dad/father so I don't really want to change it. Sorry it took so long for me to update but I'm sick rn so I just ain't been feeling that good. And what's y'all thoughts on Reniah??

Thanks for reading! Pls vote!!:)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

477K 23.9K 101
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒕-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
2.5K 126 8
Inside
127K 4.4K 36
❝𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡❞
222K 3.8K 15
dont wanna spoil anything so just read the story for the infro...