Our Secrets

By Skyalent

Batfam x Batsis Reader Harry Potter AU "You've got your secrets, I've got mine. The only difference is that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Gala
Chapter 3 - Fire in the Dark
Chapter 4 - Grief and Recovery
Chapter 5 - Slipping in Some Magic
Chapter 6 - The Days Before School
Chapter 7 - Different
Chapter 8 - Dragons
Chapter 9 - Filler Chapter
Chapter 10 - Let's Hang Out!
Chapter 11 - Y/n's Date
Chapter 12 - The Gala
Chapter 13 - December the 26th
Chapter 14 - Hidden Secrets
Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY
Chapter 15 - Summer Flashbacks
Chapter 16 - Back at School
Chapter 17 - Inner Feelings
Chapter 18 - A Day in Hogwarts
Chapter 19 - Words Left Unsaid
Chapter 20 - Back In Time (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Third Task
Chapter 22 - Back in Time (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Original Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Chapter 24 - Brooms
New Years Special!
Chapter 25 - Muggle Ice Slippers
Chapter 26 - A List of Questions
Chapter 27 -The Bucket List (Part 1)
Chapter 28 -The Bucket List (Part 2)
Chapter 29 -The Bucket List (Part 3)
Chapter 30 -The Bucket List (Part 4)
Chapter 31 - The Justice League
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Magic Mayhem
Chapter 34 - Defending and Training
Chapter 35 - Newt's Surprise
The Second Special Chapter!
Chapter 36 - Catching Up
Chapter 37 - Mischief Never Managed
Chapter 38 - Deadpool
Teenfic... Please Stop
I Know...
Chapter 39 - Princess in a Tower
Chapter 40 - Back in Time... Again??
Chapter 41 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 42 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 43 - 'Twas The Night Before Heart Attack
Chapter 44 - Stupid. Loveable. Idiot
Chapter 45 - The Chaotic Holidays
Chapter 46 - Cold
Chapter 47 - Undertale
Chapter 48 - A Frizzy Day
Chapter 49 - The Dursley Investigation
Chapter 50 - Patronuses
Chapter 52 - When There's Trouble You Know Who To Call...
Chapter 53 - Alone

Chapter 51 - Bacon and Meowson

199 10 0
By Skyalent

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 51 — Bacon and Meowson

"MEOW!??"

════════════════════════════════

Dick watched as Y/n silently entered the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. She poured it on the kitchen table and then got the cereal box and dumped the cereal on top. Right after, she turned to the cabinet, grabbed a bowl, and then stared blankly at the mess she had created. Dick watched as her mind slowly computed what she had done and laughed as she made a face, looking up at him.

"Morning sleepy head." Dick teased, still half-laughing.

Y/n pouted, putting the bowl on her head like a hat saying, "You saw nothing." before backing out of the room as Dick continued to laugh.

With the successful distraction, Y/n managed to escape with the bowl of cereal Dick had been eating. Smiling in success, she ate her stolen breakfast.

Today, Y/n packed herself with homework. Struggling through a bit of Transfiguration (before finally figuring out how to make her desk vanish) and practicing (playing) with her patronus, Y/n went to take care and visit her magical friends in her satchel.

Climbing inside, Y/n briefly said hello to Zooky who was feeding Oaklyn. She patted the small Qilin who trotted towards her in excitement, showing her a stick that she had found. Y/n then played with the now hatched, baby Occamy that she had gotten from Newt the last time she was in the past. She laughed as the Occamy snuggled into her, before attempting to fly.

Exploring further into the satchel, she passed the different seasons' environments, admiring the Spring section. Suddenly, something hit her head. Turning around, her eyes widened in surprise as she saw a creature falling. Catching it in her hands, she smiled and admired it in awe as she brought it up to eye level.

═════════════

Hey Harry, you know how you wrote to me about Ron wanting a friend? Oaklyn should be coming around in the evening. Keep a watch on the window! Ron can name his new friend ;)

Harry grinned as he watched Ron look up at the window again. He had been watching the window every minute ever since it got dark.

"You know, looking out the window won't make Oaklyn hurry up. They're literally across the ocean Ron."

Ron scoffed, "Have you seen how fast Oaklyn is? She's way better than Pig."

As if having heard her name an owl appeared in the distance, Ron's excited smile growing wider and wider.

"She's coming! She's here!"

"Ron, you sound like a little school girl." Hermione commented, though she couldn't help but smile either as Ron opened the window for Oaklyn.

In Oaklyn's claws was a small box with holes for whatever was inside to breathe. A note was attached.

Setting aside the note, Ron carefully took the box in his hands, removing the lid. Peeking inside, a small creature looked up at him. Taking it in his hands, Ron raised it out of the box, looking at the creature as the creature looked back at him.

"What even is it? ...Hermione?" Ron asked her without even leaving his eyes from the creature.

Hermione stood up and took the note that Ron had put aside. Harry stood up and joined Ron, looking at the small magical beast.

"The note says Y/n discovered it. She apparently went through all her books and even asked Dumbledore and it's never been found before. She's named its species, Ronavi, after you, Ron. It drinks nectar from flowers like butterflies. Oh, and it's a girl. Pick a nice name, Ron! From, Y/n. Oh, P. S., please make a list of its behaviours! I didn't study it that long, so I'd love to write about it and submit it (under a different name cause I'm supposedly dead right now). Thanks!" Hermione read out, looking back at Ron who was still studying the creature.

"I think I'm going to name you... ah- wait!" Ron called out as the small Ronavi flew from his hands, exploring the room. It landed on the sweater that Molly Weasley had made for Ron, cuddling into it before falling asleep. Ron paused, smiling softly at the tiny creature.

"Bacon."

"Why Bacon?" Harry asked, Hermione looked at Ron weirdly, "You're naming her Bacon?"

"What? Mum's bacon sandwiches are kinda my comfort food."

"Bacon it is." Harry agreed, the three friends gathering around their new magical friend.

═════════════

Y/n nervously peeked into the hallway, looking around for anyone before hiding back into her room. She gave a nervous smile to the black furry creature sitting on her bed.

"Meow."

"Jason in my defence you shouldn't have snuck into my room and eaten chocolates that were not yours. Especially if the box was right next to my cauldron."

Jason, who had accidently eaten one of the chocolates Y/n was making as an experiment, had turned into a black cat with a strand of white fur. Y/n sighed as she observed him, "I would transform you back with a spell, but I'm not sure if that would go wrong since you were changed using a potion... I don't exactly want to risk it so we'll just have to wait for it to wear off-"

"MEOW!??" Jason had stood up, alarmed. He didn't want to be stuck as a cat longer than he had to.

"It shouldn't last that long, Jason, calm down." Y/n peeked into her cauldron, observing the ingredients she used. "Perhaps uhm... a week at most?"

Jason hissed, staring at Y/n with anger.

"I'll start working on an antidote. I'll most likely get it done by tonight. But hey, look at the bright side, you can pull off a bunch of pranks- hey wait a minute..."

Y/n glanced at Jason with a small smirk. "Have you ever seen Damian be really nice to you before?"

═════════════

"Who's this Ukht?" Damian stared at the cat in Y/n's arms, his arms automatically reaching to hold the black cat.

"This is... uhm... Meowson... please don't tell dad I got a cat. Oh, and I need to work on a potion so can I leave him with you for a while... please?"

Y/n passed the cat to Damian who was stiff in his hold. Noticing this, Damian gently petted the cat and slowly, the cat relaxed.

"Don't worry Ukht. Meowson will be well taken care of as you work."

Y/n smiled, watching as Jason silently get used to Damian. "Oh, and Meowson isn't a normal cat. You know, magic and all... uh, he eats normal food, like our kind of food. He won't die from it, don't worry. He also hates cat food anyways. I... think that's it. 'Kay thanks Dami byeeee!"

With that, Y/n left Jason with Damian, hurrying off to her room to work on an antidote.

═════════════

Jason had never seen so much emotion from Damian before that the way he was acting towards him actually kinda scared him.

After giving Jason the most comfortable pillow he had ever slept on, Damian started giving him... a cat spa? Whatever this treatment was, Jason was so relaxed. Plus he was getting free food while he was basically getting a back massage!

Damian also talked a lot more to him than he had ever heard him talk before to anyone else (minus Y/n who seemed to be the exception to everything Damian). Contrary to belief, Damian didn't hate his brothers and looked up to him. Jason had to stop himself from making a surprised expression when Damian commented on his shooting skills and how he'd like to improve his own shooting skills to be on par with Jason's own.

After the cat and brother bonding time, Damian allowed Jason to explore after telling Jason to stay out of sight. As Jason wandered around the mansion wondering what to do next, Jason made a mental note to try harder to be a better brother to Damian. Demon spawn wasn't actually a demon... he just had high walls you had to break down, just like all of them.

Jason made his way to the kitchen. After stealing one of Alfred's cookies, his eyes gleamed. He had come up with a perfect way to prank Dick and Tim.

═════════════

Harry didn't know what to think. What to do.

DA was betrayed by Marietta.

Dumbledore was gone.

Umbridge was headmistress.

Everything had just gone wrong and all Harry wanted to do was get away. Thankfully, Cho had stopped talking to Harry since she was also Marietta's friend. Harry was rightfully had with her too since she had defended Marietta.

The Inquisitional Squad was downright stupid as basically, only the Slytherins would be getting house points as they docked points on every other house, especially the Gryfindors.

His constant dreams of that door with the room of glass spheres gave him a headache and after watching his father and Sirius bully Snape (and basically being kicked of ever having Occlumency classes with him ever again) he didn't know what to feel.

"Harry..." Y/n silently said, her projection sitting next to him as he sat by himself in his dorm. He had called her, but he didn't say anything and he didn't need to. Y/n could see he was tired. Emotionally and physically.

"I wish I could just stay in Gotham with you."

"Harry-"

"I know!" Harry yelled, making Y/n flinch a bit. He looked down apologetically. "I know... I'm sorry..."

Spotting something, Y/n smiled softly, pointing towards the bed. "Lie down."

"What?"

"Lie down, you need to rest, now."

"But-"

"You don't need to explain everything to me. The twins have also been helping me keep up with everything at school. You need a break. Now lay down."

Harry went to his bed and followed Y/n's instructions. Suddenly, he felt something combing his hair gently and soothingly. Looking up it was Frizz, who squeaked quietly at him before continuing his actions. Harry relaxed, closing his eyes.

"...Thank you... both of you..." and Harry fell asleep.

Leaving the call, Y/n stretched out her arms, leaning her head from side to side to stretch her neck. "It seems like Deadpool's got some work to do."

And Harry woke up to the beautiful utter chaos known as the Weasley Twins, Peeves, and Deadpool.

Hi. Yeah, so it's been a while, I'm sorry. I don't have an uploading schedule and just write when I'm inspired or have time so thank you for putting up with me. I probably won't be writing again in a while, so see you in the next update! Also, Happy New Years! Wishing you all the best for 2024! 

Signed, 
Skyalent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 197 27
IMPORTANT: I have a major writers block since August 2020, and I haven't updated this story properly ever since. And honestly, I'm not sure if I want...
12.6K 186 22
This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina Mikaelson. I'm a siphoner or was. Everyth...
251 4 11
Magic is different for everyone. Some can cast spells without using words or even need a wand, but there are a few who can do both. And no one can co...
541K 11.9K 39
"I never knew that my 16th birthday would change my whole life.." ---- On my 16th birthday I found out about my parents, but what should I do? Stay w...