Pregnant by K3...

بواسطة youngboybetter21

Life was good until an unexpected accident happened المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21

Part 20

828 26 6
بواسطة youngboybetter21

Jacksonville, Florida
Saturday, February 17th|7:34am (A couple months later)

"Damn who tf keep calling yo phone K3" asked as he turned over.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello"

"Bitch i know you not still in the fucking bed" Azure asked.

"Yesss" i replied.

"Get tf up..you got alotta shit to do before the baby shower start"

I groaned. "Now bye i'll check on you later" Az said and then hung up.

I got up and stretched. I got me some sweats, a shirt, and underwear and bra. I walked into the bathroom and took a wash up.

15 minutes later

"Kamarian get up you gotta go get a haircut and stuff" I said as i slipped my feet into my tasman uggs.

He turned over to look at me. "You finna go" he asked.

I nodded my head. He got up and walked in the closet. He came back out and gave me $700. "This for yo hair, nails, and makeup"

"Awww thanks bae" i said as i pecked him on the lips.

"Be safe I love you" K3 said as he hugged me. "I love you more" I said pecking him on his lips again.

I put the money in my purse and grabbed my keys. I walked out the room.

"I'll get me some to eat otw" i said  to myself as i walked out the door locking it behind me. I headed to the lobby.

3 hours later

I walked into the makeup artist shop. It was like 3 girls sitting down waiting.

"Hey Samaria i'm sorry but it's gone be like a 2 hour wait...i was running behind" she said.

"Wtffff"

"This some bullshit" i added.

"You can come back if you don't wanna wait" she said.

"No i don't got time for that just send me my deposit back" i replied. I walked out and got back in my car.

"Uhhhh" i said as i beat on the steering wheel. My phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"You sound mad what's wrong" my mama asked.

"I go to the girl that was gone do my makeup i walked in there she got 3 bitches waiting talm bout it's gone be bout 2 hours"

"Don't stress yourself out Sam you don't need makeup anyways" my mama replied making me roll my eyes.

"Imma talk to you later mama"

"Okay" she said and then i hung up.

I took a deep breath and crunk the car up and backed out.

2 hours later

I opened the door and locked it behind me. "Bae" i called out as i put my purse on the counter.

I walked in the room. "Omfg" "Thank you bae" i said as i hugged him and tongued him down.

"Whatchu did all this for" "We just got eachother stuff for valentine's day" i added.

"You having my baby...and this ain't nun just wait for yo push gift"

"Take a picture" i said as i got on the bed. He took the picture.

"I thought you was getting yo makeup done" K3 asked.

"The girl was running behind or some shit" i replied while rolling my eyes.

"Good youn need that shit anyways" he said as he kissed me on my forehead.

I looks at the time and it was 12 some. "Let me get ready" i said as i took my shoes off and then walked in the bathroom.

2 hours later

K3 got out the car and opened the door for me. He helped me out the car and then closed the door. He grabbed my hand and we walked in.

Almost everybody was smiling and recording. We walked to our couch and sat down.

I looked around and my eyes landed on somebody. "What she doing here" i asked K3. She smiled at me and waved.

"Az" Kamarian called out. She walked over here. "Why tf that bitch here"

"She said she was yo cousin" Azure replied. "That's not yo cousin" Azure asked.

"No Az that's not his cousin that bitch told me she hope my baby die"

"Oh fuck no" Az said as she walked over to the girl.

I stood up cause the bitch better not try nothing. She smiled at me again and left peacefully.

I got myself together. "Come on Kamarian let's go speak to everybody"

It took us a good 20 minutes to speak to everybody.

"Instead of playing games first we gone eat cause i'm hungry" i said making everybody laugh.

"Bae take these heels off for me" i said as i put my legs across his lap. He took the shoes off and i put my slides on.

Trey walked in and came over to give me a hug. "You late" i said as i mugged him.

"My bad i lost track of time" he replied as he dapped K3 up.

"Where my KyKy"

"His mama said they was going out of town or some shit" Trey shrugged.

Azure brought me and Kamarian our plates.
"Where mines" Trey asked making Azure mug him. We started laughing.

1 hour later

"Okay time to have fun" i said as i got up.

"Bestie turn on Come here by hitmaker q"

"Ouu we finna get lit" she said as she started playing it.

"Fuck it baby come here" i heard the song start and started twerking.

Azure and my cousins was hyping me up. After bought 30 seconds i stopped cause i was tired.

I'm surprised K3 ain't kill the vibe. I caught my breath and walked over to him. I pulled him up and walked him to the center of the floor and started twerking on him. He threw some money on me.

I stopped and started laughing cause we so ghetto. I picked the money up and gave it back to him.

"Ace why tf you just getting here" i asked while mugging him.

"I was busy" he replied wit a lil smirk on his face. I shock my head cause he nasty.

K3 homeboys walked in so he came over and i walked off to sit my ass back down.

After bout 25 minutes we started opening gifts and it was some many.

1 hour later

"I wanna thank all of yall for coming. We enjoyed yall" i said as i started walking around to say bye to everyone.

2 hours later

"Omg my feet is killing me" i said as i got in the bed.

"Ouu" i said as i rubbed my stomach. "He gone be so bad" i said while laughing.

"He must be kicking"

"Yes and he only do it when i get in the bed" i replied while laughing.

I got on instagram and posted on my story.

🔘Samaria.xo  3s

(Use your imagination)
Caption: my pre-push gifts😙

Kamarian got in the bed. "You enjoyed today" i asked.

I nodded his head. "I can't wait for yo birthday"

"You finna try to compete wit me" he said while laughing.

"You know ittt" i replied. "You know it's all love tho" i added as i pecked him on the lips.

I turned my lamp off and found something to watch on the tv.

I laid my head on K3 chest. "Goodnight babymama"

"Goodnight"

If that was just the pre-push gift what's the push gift gone be??? An engagement ring????

Hope y'all enjoyed this part

Top's wife out😎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
187K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
237K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !