• Trickster • | Sope/YoonS...

By Kuma__Kuroko

"It's fun to let it all burn! LET IT ALL BURN! LET IT ALL BURN! LET'S BURN! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF YOOONGI... More

One. First arson
Two. High
Three. Out of reach
Four. Floor
Five. Deepground
Six. Think who don't think
Seven. Keeping it as it is
Eight. A matter of the years
Nine. New animals
Ten. New danger
Eleven. Hate
Twelve: Crazy plans
Thirteen. Options in hand
Fourteen. Last details for the meeting
Fifteen. Two heads
Sixteen. Their nest
Seventeen. Bad team
Eighteen. Qualities
Nineteen. Simple walk
Twenty. Neon
Twenty-One. Extravagant situation
Twenty-Two. Problem
Twenty-Three. Meeting with the Royalty
Twenty-Five. Usual Madness
Twenty-Six. Below that layer
Twenty-Seven. Who was left
Twenty-Eight. A loyal pet
Twenty-nine. Idea for the show
Thirty. A royal farewell
Thirty-One. Fixes
Thirty-Two. Connecting the dots
Thirty-Three. The two faces
Thirty-Four. Moving
Thirty-Five. The best card

Twenty-Four. Disaster Eruption

3 0 0
By Kuma__Kuroko

Taehyung reaches Yoongi, grabbing him and taking him with him to a safe area while everyone is killing each other in a rampage. Yoongi sweats coldly and profusely, with his eyes fidgeting in all directions and frightened babbles coming nonstop out of his mouth. Taehyung activates the communicator on the mask he wears.

"Seokjin, there's a problem, we got Mad King but-"

"Did they kill him? Did they catch him? Did they do something...?"

"Mad King is Yoongi! O-o well someone just like Yoongi! Only blond! And HE'S CRAZY!"

"What do you mean he looks just like Yoongi? What's going on there?"

"THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW...! YOONGI DON'T PASS OUT- NONONO!"

The agent falls unconscious, having slight convulsions throughout his body.

Agust presses the katana against Jimin, failing to gain strength on him. He tilts his head to the side, opening his eyes wide and gritting his teeth "You smell... disgusting. A fucking walking corpse." Jimin complains and Agust chuckles in a way that reminds him an awful lot of Hoseok. As if he's doing it through his teeth because he can't guffaw.

"The walking piece of shit is another one."

Jimin dodges the stab that was going for his abdomen. He jumps backwards, somersaulting a couple of times and lands on top of a car. He rests his hands and crouches down. Agust fiddles with the katana and Jimin detects another pattern: his stance is very similar to Hoseok's. Too much like him. Is he imitating him? That would explain the almost desperate fire.

At the same time what do dead cats have to do with it?

"JUNGKOOK! STOP THAT AND SQUASH HIM!" he orders pointing at Agust. Jungkook grabs both arms of the one who was trying to kill him and rips them off by kicking his abdomen. He throws the pair of limbs to the ground, giving a guttural roar towards Agust who taunts endlessly.

"I'm not interested in carnival animals! I came for something else! Are you done or not!!!?"

"IT WON'T STAND STILL!"

Taehyung notices in that he is doing his best to inject or attack Hoseok. He doesn't know the reason, but if that's what they want, he can't let it happen. He leaves Yoongi lying safely inside a tent, climbs the stairs to the rooftop and takes the sniper rifle.

Hoseok doesn't know what's wrong. He doesn't need injections. He took the one he needs before he came! But the atmosphere is weird. It's unpleasant. There's a sound that overwhelms him and makes him slower than usual. Not less lethal. Considering that he has shoes and pants full of blood that he steps on. The more of these people appear, the more he can have that stench and bright colors.

He stumbles to the floor and grabs the woman's arms. This one presses to inject him even if it's in the eye, any place is enough "WIIIIII! LOOK AT ALL THAT! HAHAHA!" Hoseok throws the corpse aside, its head burst. Taehyung slurps air Why are these bullets so strong? They shouldn't burst a skull, at most go through it.

Namjoon is too sadistic for his taste.

Agust dodges Jungkook's sharp, heavy blows again and again. Jimin continues to analyze him, watches every detail, every pattern, every possible explanation that could earn him a new modification without having to pay Namjoon anything. Jungkook manages to grab Agust by the clothes and throw him away. The cloth gets caught in his fist and as he stands up, Agust goes off making every bone thunder back into place.

Still, he seems to have been empty for a few minutes, like an unstuffed doll. He brings a hand to his abdomen and vomits a huge amount of blood, black instead of having the slightest red coloration. You notice that on his bare chest there are stab marks. all the ones Hoseok gave him. His lunatic expression and willingness to fight despite the critical blow he just suffered. Jimin clicks his tongue.

"Hoseok! Let's get out of here!"

"WHAT!!! NOOOO! I DON'T WANT US TO...!" He stomps on the head of the one who was fighting. "LET'S GO YET!" claims Hoseok in whimpers.

"WE'RE LEAVING, PERIOD! JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook runs to pick up Yoongi and breaking through the roof, reaches Taehyung, pinning him down instantly. Jimin grabs Hoseok by the arm and they both run away. Agust laughs louder and louder, falling to the ground sitting up and pounding the ground.

"DAMN FUCKING STUPID SHIT!" he shouts without breaking into a grin. Part of his hair over his face and dark, thick, foul smelling blood dripping down his chin.

┈ ⋞ 〈 ✷ 〉 ⋟ ┈

"They are exactly the same."

"Are you sure he didn't have a twin?"

"Yes. Very sure."

Namjoon taps his chin. Looking like a man with shoulder-length white hair, pale skin and red eyes. It's a very particular mix. His attention riveted on all the photographic evidence obtained. He is troubled by its level of resistance to a comment that seems to be repeated in his three Altered.

"It smells horrible. It smells like a corpse." mutters Jungkook with distaste. "We still can't get the smell out of us.

"Like a corpse?"

"Yep. It smells disgusting" scoffs Hoseok rocking back in his chair. "Agust is Agust, it nooooooooots him, but he smells super bad in difference HE SMELLS THE SAME AS WHEN I LEFT HIM!" spreads his hands with a smile and illusion. "Did he put on the same perfume, was he waiting for me?! IT'S SO CUTE!"

"It's worse than fucking a corpse" Jimin complains to Hoseok's bad taste this time. "He's imitating Hobi. It's like he has no identity. I find it the most boring thing we've ever come across."

"They should have brought him in. Dead or alive." claims Namjoon turning to them. Jimin shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. The new little thing you put around my neck was telling me it wasn't a good idea."

Namjoon squints his eyes. He fitted Jimin with a new gland that secretes hormones from different animals. Mainly felines. All with the intention of having him develop better reflexes and perceptions of the situation he's facing. Perhaps to create that innate instinct of the animals.

That he felt at an apparent disadvantage is a change to the usual, where he would have continued to be indifferent to common sense. Something now told him he wasn't going to make it out alive, and Jimin is extremely interested in staying alive despite his suicidal leaps.

He always knows he will survive.

He always knows he will be able to escape.

There was something different.

"What about Seokjin, has he said anything? Jin sent him all the material."

"N... he hasn't said anything beyond that the alert has gone up a level and that he must discuss something with other higher ups." replies Taehyung and Namjoon takes a look to the right, door through which they could go to see Yoongi. He is still unconscious. According to the readings Jin is keeping an eye on, there is a lot of brain activity and he keeps thinking about the one he saw when Hoseok brought him in.

He has a sunken area in his head. The one that presses on the temporal lobe. There are no twins. Yoongi doesn't remember anything, but at the same time everyone remembers him; this person, "Agust" as Hoseok calls her recognizes them and behaves like Yoongi used to.

"Since your boss sucks, I'll do the job myself." announces Namjoon walking past everyone there. Hoseok is still swaying in place, looking at the arrested image of Agust with katana in hand and looking like a real deranged king.

"Ummmjujummm" Taehyung notices him, Hoseok smiling and speaking to the paused image screen. "Agust stupid... if you knew how to play, I wouldn't have to kill you again, at least it will be fun. Your blood is prettier now.

┈ ⋞ 〈 ✷ 〉 ⋟ ┈

"There's... something in your genetic material, but... I-I can't figure it out. I can't find records anywhere about-"

"Search Royal Pharmaceutics." orders Namjoon taking off his gloves. He stares at Yoongi on the gurney. With further examination he finds that there are indeed abnormalities inside him. The problem comes from the fact that he has no way to compare them or find out for himself what they are.

No one could understand Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook without reading their notes. The record is missing and it's the same with Yoongi. He keeps him sedated for comfort. The door opens and his irritation only grows by Jimin walking on the platforms set up for him on the ceiling and walls; the lab looks like a theme park with that on. His manner the more feline he is, the more he likes it.

Even when Jimin bites him.

Price to pay for finding him sexy being a cat, he thinks reproachfully.

"There's something bad going on," Jimin purrs resting his elbows on his knees. "It's about the west side."

"What about it?"

"Another dead one came back out of nowhere" Jimin pouts and Namjoon rolls his eyes. "My little dog, Leeseung, can't handle him alone. He asked me for help."

"I need you here. Hoseok is insane with no one guarding him," Namjoon notifies with a hand on his waist. Jimin stands up and continues walking along the platform two meters off the ground. "I'll send someone else to sort it out... Or are you too eager to go?"

"Of course I do "he purrs hanging upside down. "It's got a lot of nice things I want for myself" Namjoon approaches and Jimin smiles almost tenderly. "And if someone else goes, I won't get them. Besides, he has that little thing you wanted... What was his name? Unob... Unom..."

"Unobtanium."

"That. Leeseung reported it all. It's pounds... and pounds..." Jimin lands on the ground, a little lower than Namjoon who takes back the holographic image, "of pure unobtanium" he purrs smilingly. "Don't you want me to get them for you?" he closes his eyes and rubs his cheek on Namjoon's thigh, part of his crotch with the man stroking his hair. "So you can use them however you want... and get what you want."

Namjoon gives a snort, Jimin looks up, green eyes sparkling in that mischievousness so different from Hoseok's madness. His two masterpieces are quite a case. He adores them both equally. Thing that has Jin in the back: sweating, nervous and shy.

"All right, but only if you bring whatever cargo that deadman. I want it here... and maybe" he lifts Jimin's lip, walking the fangs he has. "Just maybe" Jimin purrs, anxious. "With that you pay for what you asked for last time."

His eyes dilate and he ends up hugging him, more determined to get it. Jin looks back at Yoongi and furrows his eyebrows. He must impress Namjoon. If he gets the blueprints of whatever Yoongi is, he will succeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...