𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 | Bor...

By -ssailormoon-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐜, 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐎𝐜 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ Three siblings that w... More

┊𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜
┊𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
┊𝗜
┊𝗜𝗜
┊𝗜𝗜𝗜
┊𝗜𝗩
┊𝗩
┊𝗩𝗜
┊𝗩𝗜𝗜
┊𝗜𝗫
┊𝗫
┊𝗫𝗜
┊𝗫𝗜𝗜
┊𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
┊𝗫𝗜𝗩
┊𝗫𝗩
┊𝗫𝗩𝗜
┊𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

┊𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

111 7 8
By -ssailormoon-

──────══──────
『 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟴 』
──══──
Boro

As I stepped through the portal, the sight of Boro brutally punching Boruto into the ground was the first thing I saw. Without hesitation, I warped to Boruto's side and pulled him away from Boro's relentless assault.

Hovering in the air to avoid Boro's attacks, I glanced down to assess the situation. Kawaki and Mitsuki were both unconscious, Lord Seventh had been removed from Jigen's shell but remained unresponsive, and Sarada was on the brink of collapsing. Boruto, now in my arms, showed a faint twitch of his fingers.

"Shin!" Boro shouted angrily at my interference.

I teleported to the ground near Sarada and gently placed Boruto beside her. After a moment's pause, I shrugged off my jacket and levitated back into the air.

"You're such a nuisance! If only I could have taken you to be frozen like your siblings!" Boro growled.

"Refrain from mentioning my siblings in front of others," I replied, my tone emotionless.

"You're just jealous of them! They're perfect, that's why they're frozen. You're weaker!" Boro taunted. "Jigen didn't have you killed because you're weak!"

"Have you considered another possibility?" I challenged him, maintaining my composure.

"Maybe I was kept under close watch because I was stronger, not weaker, and less likely to escape."

"That's a lie! Your sister is the only strong one in your family!"

"Let me guess," I said slowly, piecing things together. "She got to you, didn't she?"

"She was meant for me! We would be perfect together!"

"You talk about being chosen and perfect, yet here you are, another defective creation of Amado's, a failure," I pointed out, he had said that my sister was the strongest one but that's a lie, it's my younger brother who is currently the strongest.

The moment my limiters get removed that will change.  Boro's expression twisted with rage as he prepared to attack me again.

Before Boro could launch his attack, I acted swiftly. Summoning six spears, I shot them at each of his tentacles, effectively pinning him to the ground. He struggled to break free, his screams echoing in the air.

"Come again?" I mocked, watching his frustration grow. In a fit of rage, Boro managed to rip one tentacle free, blood splattering everywhere. I simply sighed and crossed my arms, unimpressed by his efforts.

Deciding to end the fight, I conjured a colossal spear, as large as a mountain. With a swift motion, I dropped it onto Boro, crushing him instantly.

The impact sent a shockwave through the area, shattering nearby rocks and mountains with its force.

As I landed on the ground, I gazed emotionlessly at the destruction I had caused.

The remnants of the colossal spear's impact lay before me,  the area was transformed into a scene of devastation, yet my expression remained unchanged.

"W-What's going on?" Sarada mumbled, her voice weak as she tried to comprehend the scene.

"Shin!" Mitsuki exclaimed, shock evident in his tone as he regained consciousness.

"I thought Boro would have put up more of a fight," I remarked with a sigh, stretching my arms above my head and letting out a groan of annoyance. "I'm hungry and tired."

"Sarada took out his core," Mitsuki groaned, still trying to recover from the ordeal.

"I see," I responded, understanding the situation better now.

"Hey, Shin," Sarada spoke up, wincing from her effort. "You're strong."

"Thanks," I mumbled back.

Struggling to sit up despite the pain, Sarada looked at me with curiosity. "How did you get here?" she asked, clearly puzzled by my sudden appearance.

"I'm sure you already know the answer to that," I replied, looking down at her with my arms folded behind my head. "Boruto isn't exactly known for keeping secrets."

Sarada pressed her lips into a line, "Are you a threat to us? You're obviously not weak, and those spears you summoned-"

"Oh, please," I said, dragging out my words and rolling my eyes. "How many times do I have to say it? As long as my deal isn't broken, I won't hurt anyone."

"Boro's definitely dead now," Mitsuki stated, sounding exhausted. I nodded in agreement, confirming his observation.

"Yes. Where's Kawaki? I lost sight of him," I asked, scanning the area to locate him.

"He should be near Lord Seventh," Mitsuki replied.

Deciding on our next move, I said, "I'll teleport us all back, it shouldn't be a big deal." As I shrugged my jacket back on and prepared to pick up the unconscious Boruto, I paused, puzzled.

I was sure I had placed Boruto next to Sarada before I dealt with Boro, but he was nowhere to be seen now.

"You better not get cocky, Shin." A deep voice boomed from above, startling me. I quickly turned my head to identify the source of the voice.

It was Boruto, or at least his body. However, it was clear that someone else, another entity, was using him as a vessel.

"Mitsuki, who is that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Mitsuki responded.

"Lovely," I replied with a hint of sarcasm, as I began to levitate into the sky, positioning myself to be on the same level as the entity in Boruto's body.

I rose above the wreckage caused by the colossal spear, maintaining a safe distance of over twenty meters.

"What are you," the entity rasped, eyeing me curiously.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I retorted, a smirk playing on my lips. I was aware that winning this fight might be out of reach, but my goal was to drag it out, either until the entity fainted or Boruto regained control of his body.

The entity within Boruto lunged at me with incredible speed. Reacting quickly, I crossed my arms to block the incoming attack.

I was low on chakra, and I was reluctant to absorb chakra from Lord Seventh without his consent.

Similarly, I knew that Boruto's body, currently controlled by this entity, was also low on chakra. He wouldn't be able to sustain this for much longer.

"Shin!" Kawaki's voice pierced the air, and I glanced his way, a wave of relief washing over me to see him awake. But that moment of distraction proved costly.

The entity took advantage of my diverted attention, landing a powerful kick against my crossed arms. The force propelled me violently toward the ground.

I crashed through the shaft of the colossal spear, snapping it in half, before slamming into the terrain below.

The impact created a crater, and I coughed out blood, the harsh landing taking its toll on my body.

The entity, hovering above me, looked down with a taunting gaze.

"You do not possess the physical features of the Otsutsuki, nor are you a vessel, yet..." he said, pausing. "You have the abilities of one."

Struggling to my feet, I let out a groan of pain and wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand. "People are so interested in me," I remarked, coughing up more blood.

I hunched over slightly, coughing into my hand and smearing the blood on my pants, staining the white fabric. I watched warily as the figure slowly descended and purposefully approached me.

"What do you want now?" I asked, though he didn't seem poised to attack again. His presence was nonetheless intimidating.

"Your chakra feels familiar," the entity said, inching closer. "Like you should be labeled as something... Important."

"Boruto!" Kawaki shouted, trying to reach out to Boruto, hoping to bring him back to control.

"Oh yeah?" I grunted, taking a hesitant step backward.

"This idiot is out of chakra," He declared, eyeing me with a calculating look. He raised his leg to deliver another kick, but suddenly halted mid-action. "Not yet, my blue-eyed boy... It's still a ways away when you lose it all..." he muttered cryptically. These were his last words before his body went limp and he fainted.

Sarada's scream pierced the air, "Boruto!" In response, I quickly moved forward, catching Boruto's limp body as it fell, cradling his unconscious form in my arms. I felt him stir slightly against me.

"S-Shin," Boruto mumbled weakly against my neck. Carefully, I laid him down on the ground. His hand lightly gripped mine as he started to speak again, confusion evident in his voice. "What h-happened?"

I kept my gaze on our hands, Boruto's resting atop mine. "You don't remember?" I asked him, noting his puzzled expression.

"No, why? What happened?" he groaned.

I hummed noncommittally, "Nothing important, please don't worry yourself."

Boruto's eyes then moved to my arms, noticing the blood near my mouth. His eyes widened slightly, a look of concern washing over his face.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he mumbled, his voice laced with worry.

"No, you didn't," I assured him, offering a gentle lie as my eyes softened with empathy.

"Boruto! Shin!" Sarada and Mitsuki called out in unison, their voices filled with worry as they ran towards us. I glanced past them, searching for Kawaki, but he wasn't following.

Ignoring Sarada and Mitsuki for a moment, my eyes scanned the terrain. To the left, I saw Kawaki sitting near Lord Seventh, his gaze fixed on me. There was an unreadable emotion in his eyes, prompting me to pull my hand away from Boruto's.

"I'll open a portal back to Konoha," I announced to the group, focusing my attention on creating a way back. I extended my hand forward, concentrating as the portal began to form.

────────── ✧
. . . . .╭──╯╰──╮. . . . .
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒
. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .
✧ ──────────

(✧) ── wc; 1.5k+

────────── ✧
Remember to vote and comment <3
✧ ──────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 46 7
Neglected Naruto learns how to forgive and forget but something he can't forget happens. Kekei Genkai Naruto, Neglected Naruto, Banished Naruto. I DO...
57.2K 2.6K 24
[COMPLETED] In which, the only survivor of the (L/N) clan gets taken in by the Minamoto Clan. Hope you enjoy😁✌ P.S. Please forgive me for all the gr...
1M 37.8K 60
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
1.5K 21 6
____ (reader) and Naruto Uzumaki tell their daughter a bedtime story. Sometimes, people are just meant to be together forever, even after they die. ...