illicit affairs

由 _Crystalights_

IN WHICH Aaralyn Melody finds herself picking one certain white boy as her new flavour of the month OR IN WH... 更多

⤼ ۵ ILLICIT AFFAIRS ۵ ⤽
famous birthdays
music
01. confessions of a middle aged drama queen
02. movie premiere
03. enchanted
04. could this be?
05. fast nights and shy times
06. celebrity crushes
07. out now
08. tom motherfucking holland
09. something to figure out
10. a gentleman never tells
011. live
012. suspected meetings
013. the very best friends in the world
014. nonsense
016. snow
017. silence
018. hurting
019. because i liked a boy
020. Congats!
021. its nice to have a friend
022. asking for a friend...
023. sold out
24. first night anxiety
25. rumours
26. blonde bombshell
27. refreshing
28.kisses for the bestie
29. awkward
30. in the air

015. loving times

828 27 15
由 _Crystalights_

aaramel posted a story !

real life !

"I still don't get why you guys had to be so secretive about this whole thing, you're both incredibly fucking weird." Aaralyn told her two best friends as she grabbed her bag from the boot of the car and made her way towards the lodge they would be staying in for the weekend.

"We just wanted to make it special and surprise you for doing so well with your music the past few weeks, we're proud of you." Zendaya told her, completely bullshitting as she knew Tom would be there very soon.

The truth was, Zendaya and Tori were going to be staying at the lodge with her, but so were two other people, Harrison and Tom. The two were incredibly excited and couldn't wait to see her reaction. They were going to have a whole weekend to actually hang out with their friends and be themselves.

The two friends knew that she would probably get mad at them at first, that was her way of expressing her emotions, they could tell when she really appreciate something when she got angry, it was a way of saying thank you in a weird fucked up way.

"You guys are sweet, but, I still don't get why you couldn't tell me that." Aaralyn laughed, setting her things down on the couch. "Are you guys not getting your stuff?"

"Nah, we'll get it later." Tori shook her head, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and flopping down onto the couch.

"Okay, well, since we don't want to waste any time of this weekend, why don't we get some cute clothes on and have a walk down to the docks?" Zendaya suggested to her friends.

The whole basis of the plan was to get Aaralyn out of the lodge and get her alone some place quiet, so Tom could sneak up behind her and surprise her and then the blondes two friends and Harrison would go and distract themselves.

"Ugh, why? It's literally fucking snowing."Tori exclaimed loudly, slumping further down into the seat.

Aaralyn didn't mine, she actually really loved the snow. It was just so pretty and white, it held a sense or calmness to it, and she didn't mind the cold all that much.

"Tori, shut the fuck up." Zendaya narrowed her eyes at her, saying everything she needed to say to straighten her out.

"It sounds like a good idea, Z." Aarlayn laughed at her friends laziness. "I'm gonna head out there now, you can get changed if you like?"

"Okay, that's perfect!" Zendaya exclaimed, practically pushing the blonde out of the door I'm with excitement. It was clear how suspicious she was being.

messages !

K.C Undercover 🕵️‍♀️ | pissy pants parker

________________________________

K.C Undercover 🕵️‍♀️
where the fuck are you
aaralyn decided to go to the dock by herself
this is the perfect time for you surprise her
pls tell me you're near

pissy pants parker
We've literally just pulled up
a should I go straight down there
kind of nervous icl

K.C Undercover 🕵️‍♀️
you'll be fine don't worry
yes
go down there now and send Harrison over here
otherwise she'll wonder where we are
see you soon!
good luck
&& she's in a good mood
because of the snow so dw

pissy pants parker
I know
she loves the snow

K.C. Undercover🕵️‍♀️
alright lover boy
chill out
read: 16:46

real life !

Tom was nervous, to say the least. He didn't know how she would react, seeing as the two had been quite close for a few weeks now, he was hoping that she would be excited.

He didn't know where the two of them stood, but, he was a little nervous to go any further with her, he already saw some of the hate she was starting to get by being connected to him, he could imagine the hate she would get if she was actually dating him.

Anyways, he didn't even know if she liked him that way. Well, the songs kind of insinuated that, but, he knew she was just a singer and didn't know if she was just writing songs to put the music out for her fans, he didn't know how the music industry worked.

Either way, she was one of his closest friends and he was thrilled to finally hang out with her, alone, without having a ton of people watching them and feeling pressured.

Tom grew closer to the dock, the blonde immediately stood out on the dock, her blonde hair shining against the snow. She was sat on the fence, looking outwards at the lake that was frozen over, he could tell she was in her element, in a peaceful moment.

As he grew closer behind her, he could hear her humming to a song, it sounded like 'enchanted' but he couldn't make it out too well, he was trying to be quiet as he sneaked up behind her.

"Damn, that's a good song." Tom broke the silence after standing there for a while, smirking as he watched the blonde head of hair turn around as soon as he spoke.

The blonde looked like she had just seen a ghost, it was clear she wasn't expecting him to be here. He was shocked that Zendaya and Tori actually kept the secret.

"What the fuck." She whispered more to herself as she was stuck in her place, staring at the man in front of her.

"I would have expected you to hug me by now, love." Tom nervously laughed, causing the blonde to break out of her trance, jump off the fence and rush over to him, pulling him into, pretty much, the tightest hug hes ever had.

"I can't believe you're here." Aaralyn whispered into his neck, the two still hadn't broken from their hug.

"I wanted to see you, and Zendaya and Tori wanted me too aswell." Tom chuckled, pulling back slightly but still in her arms.

"This is insane." Aaralyn laughed, the smile never leaving her face. "I'm in shock, what the actual fuck."

"Surprise!" Tom held his hands into a jazz hand motion.

"You're such a dork." Aarlayn laughed, suddenly stopping as she realised something. "Wait a second, so, this wasn't meant to be a girls weekend then? They knew the whole time and that's why they were being so weird when they told me, not asked me, told me I was coming here."

"Yeah, I didn't think they would make it easy, to be fair." Tom laughed. "Harrison is here aswell, he just tagged along and didn't have a clue what was happening because he pissed me off so Zendaya removed him from the chat for the sake of all of our minds."

"Harrison's amazing, I don't get what you mean, I can't wait to meet him!" Aarlayn giggled, watching his face turn sour.

"Don't make my good mood turn bad." Tom nudged her. "Although, I'm with you so I don't think it could."

"Cheeky, aren't you." Aarlayn grinned as she hit her lip, looking up at him.

"Don't do that." Tom looked down at her lips. "You wont like what happens if you do."

"What happened to sweet, innocent Tom. I never expected you to be this explicit." Aaralyn feigned a look of shock.

She couldn't believe that Tom was stood in front of her right now. She genuinely never expected it, she gave props to her two friends for actually keeping it a secret, a first in their lives.

The man that she had been crushing on for the last few weeks was stood in front of her, the man she had been writing songs about, she couldn't believe it. And now she was going to spend the whole weekend with him. It was strange it just being them two and not having fans watching them.

"He passed away the minute you walked into his life."

! crystal speaks !

hope you guys enjoyed them meeting up! It feels so weird having them together lmao!!

•I just want to ask you all to vote and
comment on my chapters! I would really appreciate it, it takes a good bit of my time to put these out for you guys and I'd just really appreciate it, and I love your comments!!! Thank you my loves!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

67K 1.2K 29
An AU in which college students Tom and Zendaya navigate their befuddling relationship of ups and downs basically a qt Tomdaya story. enjoy my luvs!
2.9K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
429K 6.5K 54
Everyone's got an ex, most of which ended badly. Carter Evans has one. Except she has to see hers everyday. Tom Holland is pretty hung up on his ex...
35.6K 828 15
A audition that is all that started this. Well with some help from Y/N's crush on Tom holland. Not too forget the romance movie. What an amazing roma...