Badfriend: To Be With You

By Fknotkf

U need to read the season 1 before read this one, thank you!! More

Part 1: Introduction
1.
2.
4
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10
11.

3

217 13 0
By Fknotkf

Happy reading.

Khaotung had just returned from buying books with Marc.  First actually went to the workshop with Fluke as it turned out, and he wasn't home yet even though it was getting late.

"Thanks, Marc. I'll go straight to my house."

Khaotung got off Marc's motorbike, then went across to his house with Marc still watching him.
This was the first time back after a long time Marc tried not to get too close to Khaotung, he cared about his heart.
It wasn't even 3 hours but Marc felt that stirring again.
The feeling that he might have a chance to be with Khaotung.

Soon there was the sound of First's motorbike from behind Marc's motorbike.
First had just come back, and he also noticed Khaotung's house then turned to Marc.

"You guys just got back?" First asked.

"Em, he spent quite a lot of time at the bookstore."

First nodded his head, then told Marc that Khaotung was like that when he was in the bookstore or library. First and Khaotung seemed to fight more there than at school or home.
Khaotung who likes to enjoy his time and First who is impatient. No idea how these two fell in love.

"You also spent quite some time in the workshop with  phi Fluke."

First shrugged his shoulders, Marc was always like that when he was in the workshop too.

"But I don't have anyone who would get angry because of that."

"Khaotung is angry because I went to the workshop with Phi Fluke?"

This time it was Marc who shrugged his shoulders. "It's just my view."
.
.
.
.

Khaotung was tying his shoelaces when he heard First's motorbike horn.
Khaotung only glanced at it, then picked up his bag and shouted to his mother to say goodbye.

"You had breakfast yet?" First asked as he handed Khaotung his helmet.

"I did," Khaotung replied and got on the motorbike while putting on his helmet.

"I haven't, come with me to eat at the canteen will you?"

"I can't, I have to meet Louis and discuss this Sunday's assignment." After saying that, Khaotung then asked First to immediately start the motorbike because he had received a message that Louis was already at school. But more to the point he didn't want to talk any more with First.
Khaotung's avoidance was certainly felt by First.
How he immediately left the parking lot, even though he usually waited for him to park first and then went to class together.
In the past too Khaotung had an appointment with Joong when he couldn't have breakfast at home, the two of them ended up accompanying First to breakfast while chatting, that too Joong had to be scolded by Khaotung to go to the canteen with him to accompany First.

First actually went to breakfast alone this time in the canteen, he thought about what Marc said yesterday if Khaotung was most likely jealous of him going to the workshop with Fluke.
But First didn't like guessing like that, so he didn't believe that Khaotung was jealous. How could a Khaotung be jealous, before being jealous he should have accepted his love first.

"You're alone."

First raised his head, looking at Fluke who had just come to the canteen and accidentally met First here.

"Khaotung has already eaten, so he doesn't want to go to the canteen with me."

"I always have breakfast here, if you don't have any friends you can tell me."

First just nodded his head then went back to eating with a feeling of resentment towards Khaotung's attitude.
It was to the point that he did not notice that Fluke was currently looking at him lovingly.

"Let me buy you a drink." Fluke stood up again from his seat, and made a small run to the tavern with First's gaze accompanying him.

"It's not wrong that he's famous at school," First murmured.

---

Back to Khaotung, who was currently busy writing some important things from the English summary book into his personal notes.
With Louis and Joong suddenly wanting to join in, there was nothing to do so he decided to copy along.

"Bastard."

Louis and Joong raised their heads and looked at Khaotung who was irritably tearing up his paper.

"Why?" Joong asked.

"I wrote it wrong," Khaotung replied and went back to writing in silence.

But Khaotung's aura looks so scary right now. If Neo was insensitive and disturbed him, he would definitely become Khaotung's victim.
This was very rare for Khaotung, but if it happened then Joong and the others had to be careful rather than getting bitten by him like a wild animal.

"Slow down, we have plenty of time."

"Slow down and then you'll fall behind on things like Joong, it's a waste of time."

Louis immediately looked at Joong with an apologetic look, he didn't know that Khaotung's first attack would lead to Joong.
But it's true, Joong always piles up all the assignments and gets overwhelmed.
It's still fortunate that he was in the top 3 last semester.

Khaotung became even more annoyed when Neo and Dunk told him that yesterday he also went to the workshop with Dunk.
The two of them saw Fluke and First who were about to test their motorbike, I don't know where they went but it was long enough for Neo to think that they went to the playground.

Not long after that, Khaotung had already heard the rumour that Fluke and First were rumoured to be seeing each other. The news was still being heard in class twelve, and it seemed like the eleventh graders hadn't heard yet, it would drive Khaotung crazy if his class talked about Fluke and First every day.

"Where did you come from?"

"Canteen, breakfast."

Khaotung raised his head then looked at First who had just come to class then chatted with Neo, about the motorbike again that they did in the workshop yesterday.

"I don't know, Phi Fluke might come to the workshop again later."

"Are you coming too?"

First shook his head. "No, today Khaotung and I will go play with Aje."

"I want to go to the canteen for a while."

Khaotung then put his books into his bag, then left Louis' seat to put his bag into his own seat.

First realised that Khaotung was currently in a bad mood, evident from his hurried movements.
Khaotung didn't even greet First, he just left the class to go to the canteen and buy a drink.

"What's wrong with him?" Joong asked, of course, to First.

"Not sure, but I think he's... Jealous?"

All his friends frowned.

"Jealous of who? You?" Dunk asked with a mocking face.

He said there was no way Khaotung could be jealous of him.
Well, even then, First was still in doubt and Marc, who was giving him that nonsensical opinion, just sighed, how they even First himself didn't realise it.

----

First couldn't stand being silenced by Khaotung all day, so he tried again to engage his best friend (potential lover) in conversation after the break time rang.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Khaotung lifted his head to look at First who looked confused by his behaviour.

"No, I was just in a bad mood."

First nodded his head. Because this time Khaotung not only silenced him but silenced his other friends as well, maybe Khaotung was stressed with his English competition exam test?

"Did you make a mistake in your study method?"

"Not really," Khaotung replied.

Khaotung then raised his head again.

"You didn't go with Phi Fluke?"

The First raised one eyebrow. "Why should I go with him? I just want to be with you."

"But you went with him yesterday."

Khaotung looked down again, staring at his book and writing again.
First was anxious, so Marc's guess was right.

"I invited you too, you just didn't want to come."

"I said no, are you deaf?"

First nodded his head, maybe yesterday Khaotung wanted First not to go either.

"I'm sorry then," First said and then shook Khaotung's head in dismay.

"I said you didn't do anything wrong, don't apologise."

----

Khaotung was currently carrying many books in both hands.
Nan inhumanely asked him to carry the pile of books from the teacher's room to his class.
First, who happened to be playing football with other kidw on the field, saw it, he watched until finally the books in Khaotung's hands fell to the floor.
First was about to help him, but out of nowhere came Fluke who immediately helped Khaotung.

Since when did Khaotung smile like that at others?
Fluke even carried most of the books Khaotung was carrying, and the two walked towards eleventh grade while chatting.
.
.
.
.
Marc was cleaning his motorbike when Khaotung dropped by Mrs Khana's house.

"What is Aunty Khana doing?"

"I don't know, last I saw she was cooking for dinner."

Khaotung nodded his head.  First was currently travelling to his father's office. He said he had left something behind, so he was told to go and deliver it.
Khaotung who had completed all his tasks was getting bored, and going to chat with Marc was his goal. He also had an appointment with Aje with First.

"I'll have dinner here, this afternoon my mum and dad are going out of town."

Marc nodded his head, he had overheard Mrs Thana and First's mother's conversation earlier, about Khaotung whom he would leave at this house for the day.

"Can I borrow your English book? The one with the white cover."

"That one? It's Aje's, send him a message first and then I'll give it to her."

Marc sighed, he had never chatted with Aje even though he had been in the same class as her for a long time in the extra class.

"Never mind, I won't borrow it."

Khaotung chuckled. "Let me make the call then."

How could Khaotung stay silent when he saw his friend wanted to study but was blocked by something, he would help no matter what.

"Hey, are you still at home?"

'Of course, coming on time to the mall just shows I miss you so much.'

"Whatever you bitch. Your English book is still with me, Marc wants to borrow it. Can I lend it to him?'

Marc turned his head to Khaotung, his intention was just to hear Aje's answer with the phone speaker switched on by the owner.
But instead, he fell in love.
Damn, Khaotung was looking more and more interesting and attractive, it was great that Marc had kept his distance from him.

'He never talks to me but wants to borrow my book, that's great.'

"He was embarrassed, that's why I called you."

It didn't take much for Aje to give his permission. Just like Khaotung, if it was about school lessons then Aje would help as much as he could.

"Shall I get it now?"

Marc shook his head. "No need, I'll go to your house tonight. Is that okay?"

Before Khaotung could answer, First's motorbike entered the yard.

"Are you ready? I have to go take a shower first."

Khaotung immediately grumbled, how come First hadn't showered since he got back from the extra class.
He went inside the house after First, with his mouth agape.
Marc just smiled a little at him, used to being retarded.

Ting.

Marc then took out his mobile phone, someone had sent him a text message.
A nameless number.

Xxxx: learn some manners, don't return my book to Khaotung.

Marc snorted. "It's not strange that many believe he's a bully, it's a seed."
.
.
.
By now, Khaotung and First had arrived at the meeting place to meet Aje. The usual, the gaming zone in the mall which is the second place to play after various types of roadside cafes.
Aje seemed to be running late, a while ago he had cursed at Khaotung on his wall chat about how congested Bangkok was today.

"Want to play the claw game first?" First offered as he pulled Khaotung to a claw game where the prizes were all kinds of dolls.

"I don't like dolls," Khaotung said.

"Come on!" First looked annoyed, he was trying to create a sweet moment. "Look, that doll looks just like you."

Khaotung turned his head to the Plankton doll, a short, one-eyed one with a flat stare.

"I'm not a germ!"

First knew the character was a germ, because clearly Plankton always reminded him of Khaotung.

"I'll get it for you."

Khaotung chuckled, believing that the First couldn't do anything better than the machine, his love.
Long enough the two had been there, and the First had yet to succeed.

"You're spending money on something useless," Khaotung commented.

"Shut up, if I manage to get him you will have to keep him for me."

Khaotung clucked again, then excused himself to go buy some drinks.
If when he returned First still couldn't get the doll, then he would have to quit.
Khaotung didn't like people who wasted their money even though there were many dolls like that on display in the market.

"Bastard, why did they make it so hard." First tried to control his emotions from hitting the glass box.
He had run out of coins, and the Plankton was still nowhere to be found.

"Hey, First. What are you doing?"

First turned his head, Fluke was everywhere.

"Just playing this damn claw game," First replied. "That doll looks like Khaotung."

Fluke smiled a little. "I'll help you, shall I?"

First raised one eyebrow. Fluke, how could he try to make so many rumours about him. After the rumours of him dating First died down a bit, now Khaotung would be his next target?

"I admire your stance to still choose to love him. But, aren't you tired?" Asked Fluke as he put his coin into the machine and started to move the claw.

It wasn't long before Khaotung was about to return to  First with two drinks in his hand. Instead, he saw Fluke take the Plankton doll and give it to First. Not to forget, Fluke also Rub First's head with the love on his eyes.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 15 53
This is my first book hope you enjoy
275 0 9
Season 2 of my Will byers x oc story I recommend reading the first one before you read this one!!! Enjoy not that any of you read this anyways 😻
1.9K 22 26
Please read book 1 before yhu read this one
Jaan By

Fanfiction

165K 5.3K 11
Read the Prologue and You will know...