An Untouched Touch...

By SadiqaKhan

This is the story of Arohi Kashyap. A simple, plain & sentimental girl. She went through a lot of troubles in... More

The Proposal
Valentine's Day
Yes or No?
An Incident and a Co-incidence
International Women's Day
GO! Grab the Opportunity
It's Started!!
Think Before You Speak!
Mark My Words..
No! This Cannot Be Happening!
Love At First Sight...
Surprises!
Falling in Love or Falling Asleep?
Friends and Fun
Remarkable Day!
Out of the blue ....
Oops! Judgemental
New 'Born'..
Gonna be 'Perfect'
Fixed!!
Tryst
White Horse, Red Turban ♡♡♡
Epilogue ....

Author's Note

21.4K 256 13
By SadiqaKhan

There are heaps of things I want to say and share too but you might feel bored so I just only want to mention those beautiful people's names who helped me in completing my story.

A special thanks to Abdullah Multani for helping and supporting me whenever I lost hope. To my dear pals Arfeen Shaikh, Farogh Khan and Shabnam Khan for being my BFFs. A huge thanks to my friend and poet on Wattpad too, Juveria Tabassum. My bestie, My pearl in the Ocean nieces Huda Khan and Uzma Khan and too their pals to especially Mahvish Fatima and others for reading my first book and asking for autograph (laughs). Just saying thanks wouldn't be enough to my parents-my life. For supporting, encouraging, accepting my failure in life, being there for me through thick and thin. Thanks a zillion Mom, Dad. Also to my cool siblings, particularly my twin, Siddiqua, the future doctor, for always loving me, caring and understanding. Words wouldn't be enough to thank everybody who was there for me in my ups and downs. I wish one day God will allow me to make you all proud of me of what I am. Also to my Facebook friend Shivam Bhandari for not letting me quit and instead saying I'm a huge fan of yours (smile).

Lastly, some of my friends-cum-readers, Ibrahim Iftekhar, Sadaf Shaikh, Nausheen, Niraj Rathod, Antriskh Nigam, Abeer Garfield, Arifa Sayyed & some more and also to all those who read and voted for me.

Thanks a ton to the creator of life who added so much colour in my life by making them mine.

:) ;)

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
300K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
276K 13K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
33.1K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...