Reborn as Katara (OC)

By AllisonMC6

Luna is reborn as Sokka's sister but instead of naming her Katara Hakoda and Kya decided on naming her Luna s... More

1. Shot and Killed
2. Water Bender
3. Healing and Fishing
4. Harmony
5. Fire Nation
6. The Start
7. Meeting The Village
8. Bad News
9. Meeting the Prince
10. Escaping Zuko's Ship
11. Meeting Captain Zhao
12. Touring the Southern Air Temple
13. His New Home
14. Kyoshi Island Part 1
15. Kyoshi Island Part 2
16. City of Omashu
17. The Newly Refurbished Chamber
18. Challenges Part 1
19. Challenges Part 2
20. Haru More Like Hero
21. Arrested
22. Fight Back!
23. Dead Forests
24. Iroh and Sokka Captured
26. Iroh and Sokka Saved
27. The Blockade
28. Talking With Roku

25. The Search for Iroh and Sokka

3.6K 241 16
By AllisonMC6

~With Uncle Iroh~

It was now dark and the earth bending soldiers that had captured Iroh was traveling on the back of their tall animals. They all rode in silence and Iroh was tied up with ropes and was sat behind one of the soldiers.

Iroh was all but naked except for the barely there cloth that covered his private areas.

"Where are you taking me?" Iroh questioned them.

"Were taking you to face justice." one of the soldiers said.

"Right. But where, specifically?" Iroh pressed more.

"A place you're quite familiar with actually. You once laid siege to it for 600 days, but it would not yield to you." the same soldier answered.

"Ah, the great city of Ba Sing Se." Iroh said in realization as he thought back to the days where he was like his nephew, following his father's orders no matter it he liked it or not.

"It was greater than you were, apparently." the soldier said.

"I acknowledge my defeat in Ba Sing Se. After 600 days away from home, my men were tired, and I was tired and I'm still tired." Iroh said while yawning and leaning his head on the back of the soldier who was controlling the animal they were riding.

Only for him to fall off the back of the animal and land on the floor whilst pretending to still be asleep. The soldier looked at him shocked while Iroh just seemed content with lying on the ground.

The soldiers all got off their animals and picked up Iroh but what they didn't see was that Iroh left his slipper on the ground knowing that his nephew (really his son) was tracking him and would follow his tracks.

~With Luna~

Luna was still trying to keep the spirits of the town up and was helping them in any way that she could. Apparently, a few of people had gotten hurt while trying to clean up the damages from the angry spirit.

So, Luna asked them if they had any water that she could use to heal them.

"I'm sure they'll be back." the old man that brought them to the town said as he walked into the room that Luna was healing people in.

"I know they will. I have faith in Aang, even when he doesn't believe in himself." Luna said.

"You should get some rest." he told her as she just moved on to the next injured person.

"I'm almost done here." she dismissed.

Aang had made his way back to the town and he didn't take notice to how other people didn't really try to talk to him or even glance his way because his eyes were focused on the ground in front of him as he tried to figure out how he was going to tell Luna how he lost Sokka.

He walked through the open door that led to the building that Luna was in and he just took a moment to hear how she believed in him, and it brought tears to his eyes. She believed in him, but he failed her.

"Lu-Luna? Luna, I lost him." Aang said, his voice breaking as he moved closer to her where she was healing an injured person while they slept.

"The sun is rising, perhaps he will return soon." the old man told Luna solemnly.

"Perhaps he will. I'll be finished here soon and then I can go to bed. Why don't you go rest? I'm sure that this whole vengeful spirit can take a toll on you and the other people of this town." Luna told him kindly.

"Return soon? What? No. I'm right here." Aang said frustrated as they didn't seem to hear him or see him at all.

He tried harder to get their attention by putting his hand in front of the old man's face, but he still didn't see him.

However, when Luna stood up to put the bowl of water on a table the sunshine from the window now shone on Aang and he finally saw that his hand and whole body was see through.

"I'm in the spirit world." Aang said in realization.

Luna had started to walk out of the room when suddenly her hand brushed against his and she paused to see what she brushed against but when she looked back there wasn't anything there.

"Aang?" she whispered.

She couldn't see him, but he could see her and the fact that she noticed he was there. From what he knew nobody that wasn't in the spirit world could ever notice someone that was in the spirit world but perhaps he could find answers about that.

"Harmony, go with Aang and keep him safe." Luna said and Harmony who was resting on her hair. Harmony gave her a huff of acknowledgement before flying over to Aang and landing on his shoulder then just like that she disappeared from Luna's sight.

Then Luna went off to go sleep. Healing so many people in just one night was taking a toll on her and she needed rest.

"Hello, Harmony. Ready to go on an adventure with me?" Aang said as he petted Harmony who seemed to snuggle against his neck on his shoulder.

He followed Luna till he was assured that she was safely sleeping, and it seems that she felt more comfortable sleeping next to Appa and Momo who cuddled against her.

"Rest well Luna. I promise that the next time I come back, I will have Sokka with me." Aang promised before leaving and going back to the forest.

~With Zuko~

Ever since Zuko found out that his uncle was kidnapped he and a few of his soldiers had been trying to follow his uncle's tracks.

They had been searching for all night. But so far, they didn't find much until they were on a trail on and one of the soldier's noticed something that made them stop.

"Ugh. Yep, that's Uncle Iroh." Zuko said after smelling the slipper to see if it was his uncle's.

~With Aang~

As Aang started making his way out of the small village he noticed a bright light coming from the sky above the forest.

"Sokka?" Aang questioned with a tilted head, trying to see what that light was.

"That's definitely not Sokka, is it Harmony?" Aang said as he made his glider wings come out and flew up in the air to see exactly what was causing that light.

Only for him to fall face first onto the ground. He tried again to air bend only for nothing to happen.

"What? I can't air bend in the spirit world." Aang said in realization and then he turned back to the light that seemed to get closer to him.

Turns out it was a big dragon but when it got too close to him Harmony transformed into her bigger form and stood in front of Aang as if to protect him. She barred her teeth at the dragon as a sign that she won't back down.

"You don't know where Sokka is, do you?" Aang asked nervously.

The strange dragon's eyes glowed and so did Harmony's. It seemed that they were communicating and once the glow died down Harmony nuzzled the dragon as if giving it a hug before stepping aside letting him get closer to Aang who relaxed slightly seeing that Harmony didn't see the dragon as a threat.

One of the dragon's whiskers reached out and touched Aang's forehead and suddenly he was sucked into a vision. It was the dragon, but there was someone riding on its back.

"You're Avatar Roku's animal guide, like Appa is to me. I need to save my friend and I don't know how. Is there some way for me to talk to Roku?" Aang questioned him.

The dragon laid his body down so that Aang could climb onto his back so that he could fly him to where Roku was.

"We'll be back Luna. Take us to Roku." Aang said as Harmony got ready to fly.

Harmony and Roku's dragon took off together and Aang could see that Harmony was having fun flying and playing with another dragon. It was fascinating to see; she was playing with Roku's dragon like a child would play with their parent.

It reminds him of how she likes to fly with Appa when they travel. He smiled knowing that Harmony was having fun at least.

~With Iroh~

Iroh was still traveling with the earth benders that had captured him when he heard something and looked up but was left wide eyed when he saw a spirit dragon flying towards them and over their heads.

"Oh." a gasp left his mouth.

"What's the problem?" one of the soldiers asked him.

"Nothing. Actually, there is a bit of a problem. My old joints are feeling sore and achy, and these shackles are too loose." Iroh said as an idea came to his mind.

"Too loose?" the soldier questioned shocked.

"That's right. The cuffs are loose, and they jangle around and bump my wrists. It would help me if you would tighten them so they wouldn't shake around so much." Iroh said in his innocent voice.

"Very well. Corporal, tighten the prisoner's handcuffs." the soldier said.

All the soldiers halted their animals while the soldier that was riding with Iroh turned to tighten Iroh's cuffs.

However right before he was able to even touch Iroh's cuffs, Iroh blew hot air out of his nose and used that smoke to heat up his cuffs and then when the soldier reached his hand out Iroh pushed it down on the hot cuff so that it would burn the soldier's hand.

"Ahhhh!!!" the soldier screamed as his hand got burned.

Iroh took his chance and jumped off the back of the animal he was riding then jumped up and shot fire through his feet towards the 2 soldiers that were riding in the front.

"Ahh!" another soldier shouted as his animal got scared and jumped, launching the soldier off his back.

And as the soldiers were trying to get control of the animals while Iroh rolled off the cliff.

~With Aang~

Roku's dragon was leading them to an island that seemed to have an active volcano on it judging by the smoke that was leaving the island.

On the top of the island there was a large building that Roku's dragon led them. He flew into the entrance with Harmony following him then he flew straight upwards towards the ceiling.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Harmony don't follow him!" Aang shouted as he saw that they were flying straight to a hard ceiling.

However instead of smacking straight the hard roof like he was expecting to, they passed through it with no problem.

Roku's dragon landed on the floor and then he relaxed and got comfortable while Harmony just kept trying to play around with him.

"I don't understand. This is just a statue of Roku." Aang said confused as he turned back to Roku's Dragon whose whisker reached back over to Aang and touched his head again giving him another vision.

But this time it was just a raging ball of fire.

"Is that what Roku wants to talk to me about? A comet? When can I talk to him?" Aang asked confused on why Roku's dragon brought him here.

Roku's dragon moved aside, and a light beam shone from the ceiling and onto a part near Roku's statue.

Aang saw Roku's dragon reaching out to him again and this time he bowed his head forward waiting for the next vision he was gonna be shown.

He saw the sun rise and fall showing the days pass then the light that was shining from the ceiling moving as the days passed.

"It's a calendar, and the light will reach Roky on the solstice." Aang said understanding the vision.

"So that's when I'll be able to speak to Roku?" Aang asked but all he got was a growl in return.

"But I can't wait that long. I have to save Sokka now." Aang said sounding more stressed than before.

After that Aang was on the back of Roku's dragon again while Harmony flew next to them again.

~With Iroh~

Iroh kept rolling down that cliff until one of the earth bending soldiers stomped on the ground causing Iroh to stop rolling. The soldiers hopped down the cliff using their earth bending to move down the cliff as if they were surfing and they stopped as soon as they were right next to where he was now embedded in rocks.

"He's too dangerous, Captain. We can't just carry him to the capital. We have to do something now." one of the soldiers said.

"I agree. He must be dealt with immediately and severely." the captain said.

Then one of the soldiers spit on the Iroh causing him to slightly open his eyes to side eye the soldier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.2K 17
[Zuko x Oc] Aang has finally mastered waterbending but now it's time to learn earthbending. Finding a master for Aang requires everyone to work toget...
624K 15.8K 20
Iroh takes in the Ba Sing Se's army general's daughter after the death of her father. She replaces the child he has lost. She is raised in the Fire N...
22.8K 785 16
Avatar: the Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC Makki is the twin sister of Sokka and the older sister of Katara. She is one of the last Southern wat...
37.2K 1K 14
Avatar: the Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC Makki is the twin sister of Sokka and the older sister of Katara. She is one of the last Southern wat...