𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

By authorreya

"How badly do you want to get fucked, butterfly?" ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK romance. A full-l... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟏. 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲
𝟓. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟕. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟖. 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝟗. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐡𝐢
𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟏𝟑. 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟔. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟐. 𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟒. 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟔. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟕. 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (2 million special update)
𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟎. 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧
𝟑𝟏.𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟑𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟑. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟒. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝟑𝟕. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟗. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟎. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝟒𝟏. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟒𝟑. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟
𝟒𝟓. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞
𝟒𝟔. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟕. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
𝟒𝟖. 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟗. 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟐
See You At The Movies

𝟑𝟖. 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

66.6K 5.3K 694
By authorreya

कहने की हो दिल में कोई बात, मुझसे कहो
कोई पल हो दिन हो या हो रात, मुझसे कहो

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Kainaat's POV

This can't be happening.

This is not true.

Ansh is safe.

Then why was he groaning in pain?

Why did he cut the call?

Did the kidnapper only pick up the phone so he could make me hear Reyaansh in pain?

My heart is beating at a flashing speed, yet I don't think I can breathe. My lungs are giving up.

The picture is painting a horrifying image in my head, and I would rather not see that. This cannot happen to me.

Not with Reyaansh.

I cannot lose him.

No.

My eyes are hurting. I could feel my skin burning. I want to scream and just let this feel out. No, no no. Fuck no, I can’t lose him. My fingers are so weak now that my phone is slipping out of my hands. I am losing it.

The same feeling of threat. The sweat is forming on my face, making it hard for me to breathe. Ansh in blood, the red color makes my head feel dizzy. The fucking audacity of my hands to shake is worsening it. I tried to hold my head, but I couldn’t. This should not happen again. I am not in any position to lose Ansh.

A brutal cry left my throat as my eyes refused to look anywhere else, they were stuck on the picture.

The same wounds.

The same way Rehaan bhaiya was beaten up.

I looked at Amaira who looked more worried. She took her phone out and called Ayush who didn't answer. Restlessness settles inside my gut.

“Look at me-,” Amaira looked at me with worried eyes. “Send these pictures to Reyaansh, maybe this is all a misunderstanding. I will call Ayush if nothing happens in the next 10 minutes, then reply to this unknown number. Okay?”

I nod, not trusting my own voice at this point. Black dots fill my vision, but I still cannot stop staring at the picture. My hold on the phone tightened, but Amaira snatched it from my hold.

“Kainaat, everything is fine. Reyaansh is fine. Maybe someone is trying to trap you.” I don't have the heart to believe her. I saw the picture.

Blood was all over his body. A tear fell on my hand and I quickly wiped my face, “can you please call Abhay uncle?”

Amaira gave a nod and immediately called him on my Phone. She passed me the phone as he answered.

“Hello.” There was some awkwardness on his side but as soon a cry left my throat he panicked, “What happened? Are you fine?”

“Papa, someone sent me a picture of Ansh, blood was all over his body and when I called he just groaned in pain and cut the call.” I cried out. I sent the picture to Abhay uncle and the recording of my call with ansh.

He took some deep breaths, I could feel him panicking through the call. It did not help to calm my already fast-paced heartbeat.

I cannot lose Ansh.

I swallowed my feelings of crying as Abhay uncle said, “Calm down, Kainaat. I will handle this.”

Worst scenarios painted my mind as the feeling of all this being real settled inside my brain.

“Is this picture real?” I asked, hoping for a 'no'. Please, God, don't take my Ansh away from me.

“It looks like it. And Reyaansh is not taking his calls, while his friends and colleagues are also not picking up my calls.” He said while taking harsh breaths.

Reyaansh was covered in blood, the picture haunts my brain, my fingers shake as I try to hold my seat. Sweat beads behind my neck and my lungs start feeling tight.

I am trying to take deep breaths, but it feels as if my lungs have stopped working.

I am having a panic attack.

No. This cannot happen.

Amaira wraps her hand on mine and starts rubbing my back for some comfort.

A notification on my phone catches our attention. I immediately clutch my phone tighter. A prayer forms in my gut, I hope it's Reyaansh's message.

Unknown number : Meet your half dead husband at the location I am sending you.
Unknown number : Don't you dare tell any of his family, or your situation will be the same as him.

Terror settled inside me, a wave of fear ran over me, making me shiver.

Half dead husband.

This cannot happen.

Reyaansh is strong, he will not leave me.

I try to convince my mind, but nothing is helping, tears are continuously flowing down my face.

Whoever this asshole is, sends me the location and I look at Amaira with pleading eyes.

“What to do now?” I cried out.

“Send me this location. Go to this place, I will be outside, if you are not out by 15 minutes, I will call Your father-in-law. Okay?” I contained the urge to cry out loud.

I cannot do this.

“You will have to do this, Kai. We cannot let history repeat. This time, find out who is actually behind this.” All I could do was nod.

This does not motivate me, all I could see was Reyaansh hurt, and it pained my heart to feel this.

I wish Abhay uncle was wrong and this picture is fake. I don't want to know anything, I only want my Ansh to be safe and with me.

“Let's go.” She held my hand and dragged me outside, but I felt my soul leaving my body as my mind started imagining Ansh's condition.

I am feeling the same as I did 20 years ago, but this time the pain is more brutal, the hurt is more insufferable and the fear is more dangerous.

It was almost night and I could barely see anything outside, we were heading on to a secluded side of the city. The bustling crowd was long gone.

Time after time, Amaira looked at me while driving to the location. I cannot help but shed tears as the image of Reyaansh makes a home in my brain.

20 years later, all of this is happening again. I don't think I will survive another bloodbath. Searing pain shoots through my heart and I feel like someone is crushing it between their palms.

The drive to the location felt suffocating. The irony is that last time I was the one who left Reyaansh and his brother in that fire to die. A wave of disgust ran inside me as I realized what kind of monster I was to be that selfish.

I glanced ahead to see a dark building in front of me, similar to the one I was locked in.

Flashbacks blinded my vision, the feeling of not being able to breathe returned, but this time it was stronger. I started pressing my thumb nail on my fingers, so I could feel something apart from panic.

“I am right here, Kainaat. But remember, only 15 minutes.” I gave her a nod and took a deep breath before entering inside this dark building.

My breath got stuck in my throat as I approached the gate in front of me, I was halfway open, but terror was clouding my brain to fully open the door and look at my haunting nightmare.

What if I don't survive this time? It was the question that least concerned my brain, this time I am not going to get scared.

Face your fears, Kainaat, let's see how scary they can be.

But a sudden feeling of strength hovered over me. I cannot be a coward again. I couldn’t save Rehaan bhai but this time I will not fall weak. Knowing my steps were numb, I went forward.

Ansh, I won’t let anything happen to you. I am going to fulfill the vow I took on our wedding. I will protect you. Not only that, but I will protect you, even if it costs my life.

Likewise, I pushed the gate forward, only to be greeted by a suffocating silence. It was so silent to a point where it scared me.

What if I was really trapped in this?

The dim lights of this place made it difficult for me to see anything. Leafs crunched under my feet as I walked ahead to find my love.

An hour ago, I was ready to kill a man, but this is not the same me. This time, I am taking every step carefully.

I lift my chin up to find an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. The room here reminds me of the one I was stuck in. It was cold, dark and absolutely disgusting.

What made it more disgusting was the person in it. That man still horrifies me, he is always there in my nightmares, beating rehaan bhaiya while lag ja gale plays in the background.

In every nightmare, I find myself in a corner, scared. Crying. Pressing my hand on my ears and closing my eyes.

Wetness covered my cheeks as I walked ahead to a living nightmare.

A loud cry echoed in the building and my steps stopped. A shiver ran down my body as I recognized the voice.

Ansh.

My steps turned faster, and I ran faster in the direction from where the voice came from. A cry left from my sore throat.

My feet twisted, and I fell on the ground, my knees scraping on the way, but this is not the time to cry. I tried to stand up, but my foot is hurting like a bitch.

Fuck pain.

My pain is a million times lesser than what Ansh is bearing. What rehaan bhaiya tolerated.

I try to ignore the searing pain in my foot as I again look for him.

My eyes look everywhere, I open every single door only to be greeted by the silence in them.

Empty rooms.

Empty fucking rooms all the time.

Where are you, love?

After running like a dog in this dark building, I didn't find anything. Not a single person. Then, where did the voice come from? Again I am standing in the middle of the building with nothing but this fucking silence with me.

I fell on my knees and a loud cry echoed in the building, this time I knew where the voice came from.

It was mine.

The whole building is hearing my cries, but that asshole is not telling me where is My Reyaansh?

A sound of leaves churning added to my cries, footsteps could be heard, and I glanced up to find a muscled man standing far from me.

So far, I couldn't see his face.

The dim light in this room didn't help either, so I narrowed my eyes to see more clearly, but I couldn't.

His silhouette is enough to tell me that he is a dangerous man, and that winds my fire of terror. He is scary.

He walks towards me and I walk back. Even through the dark lights, I could see his eyes stuck on me. It disgusted me to be in his presence.

“Where is my husband?” I ask, taking the blanket of courage.

“Let's say, technology is advanced these days.” My feet got stuck as I recognized the voice.

He came forward, and now I can form his face. The same sinister eyes. The same disgusting aura but the same persona that can scare me to the extent where my heart is about to burst open from my chest.

He is the monster from the dark room.

Reyaansh's POV
A few hours ago

Ever since my wife called me by my name, my brain has not been working in a correct manner.

Fuck off if you think that I am being petty, but my wife has the privilege to call me by the thousand names she gave me, but she still chose the one I don't want her to use.

Her messages have been blowing my phone, yet I refuse to see them. When the notifications finally stop, then I see the messages.

Love : I am sorry, love.
Love : Anshhh…
Love : Babyyyy…
Love : Patidev…
Love : Love…

That 'patidev' should not make my heart do somersault yet it doesn't hear me.

I have been noticing how she started making little effort this morning. I never had a problem with loving her and getting nothing in return. It was always evident to me that Kainaat was a girl who had been spoiled rotten by her family, she is kind, but she never had anyone to impress. It's the trauma that has been engraved in her soul since she was a child. I don't blame her for not accepting my family, especially not when she was clear with me on this topic since day one.

When I got married, somewhere it worried me that she would not consider my family as her own, and she did not. She still does not. It is self-explanatory, and she was apparent since the first day that her hatred for my family is deep-rooted.

I made my family get prepared for it, they understood every aspect and never forced Kainaat to be involved in the family matters. It was evident that they felt bad, yet they never asked me to not marry her, it's not like I would have heard them in this matter.

What surprised me is that Kainaat herself took some initiative to be with my family. Earlier, I could tell that she was faking her emotions while talking to them, however a month ago, she started accepting my family.

Every so often I watch her buying random gifts for Aisha, or cooking some stupid recipes from the internet for the twins. One day, I found her sleeping on my mother's lap. And she is always having some kind of conversation with Chachi and bua.

What my love went through at a young age has developed trust issues in her for everyone. That included me until last night. It is completely fine for me if she wants to take her time in fully accepting them, we understand her. What she did yesterday was also out of trust issues, it took me some time to accept it and be normal with it.

At the end of the day, Kainaat and I are trying to make things work, and I hope that with time, We grow as a stronger person.

The one and only blessing I have in my life is my Kainaat. And I will make sure that nothing in this world can taint my beautiful woman.

The door to my office opened and Ayush entered as if it was his workplace. “That asshole is shouting, and now it's irritating my very intelligent brain, so I think that you should pay him a visit.”

I rolled my eyes at his self obsessed ass. “You are not intelligent.”

“At Least my wife doesn't make me apologize to her best friend.” This asshole doesn't even have a wife. He took a pen from my hand and signed on blank paper, “here, take it. One day, you will die for my autograph, so I just thought of giving you this today.” He passed the paper to me.

I took it, only to tear it into pieces.

Kabir entered after knocking, even this asshole didn't wait for my reply, but at least he had the decency to knock, “Woah! Extreme burn, but we don't have the time for it. That motherfucker is really getting out of hand, we need to pay him a visit. Make sure it's the last one.”

Akash Arora, he has been in my dungeon since the day he breached our truce. It's time to meet him, for the last time.

We reach the place where I lose control. A place where my prim and proper image is ruined and all I see is red. Let the media see this, and then we will know who is the real “Arrogant CEO” they portray me to be.

I don't read this bullshit news, however one day Kainaat showed me one of the articles where it read that "10 times when Reyaansh Rajvansh behaved inappropriately.” She teased me about this the whole day, as if she hasn't seen me behaving in a highly inappropriate way, which by the way, has been more than 10 times. Maybe a hundred, or a thousand or potentially the amount I have in my bank account, infinite.

Loud screams can be heard from inside. “Are you sure you want to kill this weak ass? He will die in a few hours by our men. Let's not waste our time.” Ayush suggested.

“No. He and I have personal issues. He hurt my aunt, I will make him regret his entire existence.” I moved inside while Kabir and Ayush followed.

As soon as I entered inside, my guards stood behind me. Akash Arora looked thoroughly tortured, his left arm hanging in a way that clearly tells that it's broken. Great. Blood is pouring from his wounds. Scratches decorated his body. His eyes were red, but still, he held pure hatred in them, for me.

I have to say I am quite impressed by the work of my men. They are all getting their raises.

“Hello, motherfucker!” I exclaimed with the widest grin on my face, even though I wanted nothing but to smash his hands with my hammer and bore a few thousand bullets in his body while choking him with my bare hands.

The idea seems exquisite.

Let's imply it.

“You can do whatever you want but trust me, if I die, your filthy wife-” An iron plate on his face stopped him from completing his words. I definitely heard the sound of bone breaking, or maybe it was teeth. I let my fatal tendencies show.

Something inside me twitched at the mention of my wife from this Asshole's mouth. A deadly feeling formed inside me and I held his asshole by his collar, he is old, almost 60 or something, but do I give a fuck about that when I hold him by the back of his neck and smash his head on the concrete floor?

No, I fucking don't care.

This motherfucker's blood splashed on the floor and a bit on my shirt. Ruined my brand-new shirt which was gifted to me by my wife. Oh! he will die today. I again held his collar and made him sit on his chair.

“Reyaansh, bhabhi is calling.” Kabir passed me my phone, the first thought was to ignore it, but it has been a long time and I don't want my butterfly to be sad.

Just as I answered, this bastard ahead kicked me on my ribs, “What the fuck!” I groaned and cut the call.

I will think of a story for her later. Now, it's time for this motherfucker to be gone.

______________________________________________

मैंने यही सोचा है अक्सर तू भी
मैं भी सभी हैं शीशे
खुद ही को हम सभी में
देखें नहीं हूँ मैं हूँ
मैं तो फिर भी सही गलत तुम्हारा
मैं मुझे पाना पाना है खुद को जो भी मैं,
कहना चाहूं बर्बाद करें,
अलफ़ाज़ मेरे,
अलफ़ाज़ मेरे...❤️‍🩹

I know it's not Sunday but Mera mood tha upload karne ka to kar diya🥰

Love you everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
83.9K 2K 19
[]TAYLOR SWIFT ONE SHOTS BOOK 2 ON HOLD[] ‼️CATEGORY MARKERS‼️ smut 🔞 spicy 🚫 bottom Taylor ⭕ language ❌ fluff ❎ angst ✖️ sensitive subjects ⚠️ st...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 68.8K 34
Book #1 in Bound by love series Annika Malhotra There's isn't a day in my life where I have not messed up, but when I cross paths with The Aryan Si...