Angelic | Record Of Ragnarok...

By ImongKoneho

๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ค ๐— ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐‰๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

3.1K 161 57
By ImongKoneho

Laying down on soft red carpet, wincing in
pain - was the angel. Had the muscle on her left wing never created the most painful cramp she had experienced, she would have never crashed against a window and landed somewhere in the palace.

A large slash was visible on her right hand, grazing her knuckle from her wrist. She sat up, huffing analysing the wound but then gazed at the harp Infront of the large door. Immediately crawling towards it, ignoring the pain - the angel grabbed the instrument and looked for any signs of cracks or scratches.

Before she could smile with relief, the door knob clicked and opened.

She looked up to see a beautiful sculpted and chiseled stomach. Her breathing stopped, body freezing, mind screaming at her. "I did not call for a concubine." Her eyes looked past his stomach and onto his face.

A leaf-like pattern is inked across his forehead. He was wearing an eye patch, one that was so beautiful she couldn't help but stare. Lord Hades was Infront of her, wearing nothing but a towel on his hips, covering what was between his legs. Droplets of water dropped down from his hair and onto his chest.

Her gaze lowered on her lap. "Forgive me Lord Hades, I was flying around the palace and got into an accident, ending up here. I will clean your room once I have gotten my hand fixed."

A moment of silence passed. "Stand."  The angel stood, wobbling slightly, as her lips formed into a straight line. This has happened before with Lord Ares, the God was peacefully sleeping but then she crashed into his room.

The God gave a lecture about flying safely and how disrespectful it was to disrupt a God. But let it go, sighing once he saw the angel pout behind Heracles' massive figure, shame written all over her face.

Hades took a towel that was near him, grabbing the angels hand, carefully wrapping the towel around it. "Identify yourself." "..I am [Y/N], I serve Lord Heracles. T-thank you. I apologize again."

His gaze rests on her features. The Netherworld was never known to be pleasing, especially the creature inhabiting it. Some have multiple rows of teeth, numbers of eyes, arms and legs. Her face was a change, how appealing.

"Be careful next time."

Coughing out the horrible smoke that she inhaled, she looked at the Empire, now in flames. The once beautiful wood, pristine marble was now in ashes, absorbed by the fire.

The intense and hungry blaze was all she could see and feel currently, the smell of charred wood threatening to suffocate her. Even if she was a good distance away, luckily surviving the fire.

After she had escaped from the lady's family, leaving her dark past behind, she was picked up by many people doing whatever they wanted with her.

Then she was took to China and was sold to an emperor. She was kept for a few months until he was attacked, from what she had heard. Everything happened too quickly for her. So she got used to being pleased with what she has.

"Hm. I did not expect him to set his own empire on fire." The angel flinched violently, yelping as she looked besides her. A young man, crossing his arms. A large grin on his face, as well as a blindfold decorated with a patterned streak covered his eyes.

Staggering, she almost trips over a rock but was able to regain her balance. "Hey, Be careful!"

After the incident with Lord Hades, [Y/N] had thankfully escaped alive. He has this suffocating aura, piercing eyes and she swore she had stopped breathing for a whole minute. Stretching her left wing - she took a mental note to stay away from windows.

The town was lively with anger. Conversations  about how Buddha sided with the Humans, and as a God himself, that was disrespectful. They spat rude, foul words about humanity and the God.

It made the Angel pout a little. No matter what they do, there will always be conflict. Peace is somehow never an option. It never was. She stopped at a bakery where  sweet, aromatic pastries and candies were sold.

The smell was wafting around creating a comforting feel. It made the angel's mind a little bit more at peace. Beautifully presented Infront, some even had steam coming off from them, fresh from the oven.

She bought some that looked appetising as well as the favourites of her friend. While it was getting prepared, she spotted a familiar God staring at her. Catching his eyes, she smiled brightly. A familiar scarlet haired God. She approached his seat.

"Lord Thor! It's a pleasure to meet again." The God acknowledge her presence, nodding. "Lord Thor, can I have that rainbow juice.." an high pitch voice called beside him.

"Hello, Emilia." The child's eyes brighten. "Hello!! It's nice to see you again, look my third eye is growing!" The little child pointed to her cheek, a tiny eye was there blinking. "Oh, I love it! It's so adorable.."

"Lord Thor is going to buy me Rainbow Juice. I heard it's from a magical place where no God has ever been before, until the angel's bought it here." She whispered and she ran to look at the stand even closer, admiring the rainbow liquid on a jug.

"I don't see any Gods leave the palace..?" "I like their pastries more than what they have in the castle." The angel nodded. She gazed at the strawberry tart on his plate.

"Try it." The God said in a softer tone, pushing the plate slightly, towards her. He looked the side, looking embarrassed. The angel chuckled quietly.

A God who loved to fight - who had almost killed one of the chosen humans to fight for humanity, is right Infront of her and was embarrassed. Huh.

"Hao!  Your wings are all bandaged now. The doctor said your wings was badly infected, if we hadn't find you soon enough it could've just rotted away!" The grinning young man the angel met earlier was now infront of her.

All she remembered was passing out, and was now in a room. Which was intricately designed, and she was on a silk bed so soft it reminded her of clouds. Her head turned to looked past her shoulders.

The blood stained wings were now clean and wrapped with bandages. The angel felt relieved, the feeling of sharp knives stabbing her back every millisecond has now subsided.

Although he was still a threat. No matter how huge his smile is or how nice he may be, she doesn't know his real intentions. She inched farther away from him.

"Say, are you a bird? You're quite a weird one aren't you? Human body with wings.." The young man scratched him neck his gaze focused on her. "..w-who are you..? P-please, Im still young I-"

"I'm not gonna hurt you."  He said calmly, cutting her off. "I am Qin Shi Huang.  Founder of the Qin Dynasty and the first emperor to unify China..bla bla. Until you get better, I promise that I will take care of you!" The angel stared at him wearily. "..why..?"

"We share the same pain, don't we?"

-

Carefully entering the infirmary, her eyebrows knit together trying to remember where Buddha's room was. He was badly beaten up when he fought with Zerofuku. Although after all that, Brunhilde said he was looking for sweets like nothing had happened.

"His room is there." Jack spoke, pointing to the door - drinking his tea peacefully. The angel nodded, smiling as well as thanking him. Infront of the room was full of boxes and bags of sweets. It caught her by suprise, she had trouble coming inside the room. Knowing Buddha, he would've gobbled it all up, but he didn't. She opened the door, to see - an empty bed.

She blinked in confusion and yelped when a finger poked her waist. "Buddha! You should be resting!" "Nah, I was hiding. The amount of fan girls that kept leaving the candies and letters Infront of my door were getting creepy. Göll was getting fed up of sending them to me." He faked shivering in fear

[Y/N] blinked. "Is that candy?" "Yes, sit down first." The God obeyed, a cheeky smile on his face as she handed him the bag of pastries and candies. "Thanks, darling."

"I didn't eat the candies. I knew ya were going to get some for me. Things are better when they come from ya." He winked and grabbed a lollypop, ripping it open with his teeth and popping it into his mouth. The angel's eyes soften, a small smile forming on her face.

"Play me a song!" "You really should be resting.." "But I haven't heard your voice all day!"

A harp was slammed onto the wooden table, Infront of the angel. "I heard you sing. It was cool, so I thought I could buy you an instrument." Qin grinned proudly.

This emperor was weird. To be honest, she was used to being picked up by cruel humans. Often times they take advantage of her, hurt or sold her. A memory entered her mind, thinking of that one farmer, who made her retrieve pails of water day and night.

The weight of the pail digging on her skin caused it to bleed. She got used to it eventually. She stayed loyal no matter what, she has to be loyal. Then he sold her to someone else. But this human did nothing but talk, give her gifts and take care of her. It was...odd. She was grateful, thought. It was a nice change.

He did talk a lot, for a king. King's are supposed to be well mannered, observing. From what she had seen. But he was, talkative and followed his own rules. The angel remembered one of their conversation.

"I visited a town, yesterday. They were known for their Zongzi. I took all of it, of course I paid - I think they were angry because I really did take all of it." He chuckled taking a bite of something, wrapped in bamboo leaves.

( He is eating the Zongzi he took from the town. )

Now snapping out of her thoughts, She took the harp, eyeing the emperor to see if he was going to do something. Instead he grinned there expectantly. "...thank you." The angel said meekly.

Qin walked closer, making her flinch. She still wasn't used to him, not sure if he was to be trusted. "Ah, sorry! That's all yours now. Don't loose it."

"Here I'll sing a song and try to play the instrument with it." He sang, although - horribly. The servants outside his room dropped the folded linen they carried because of the loudness of his shrieks he called singing. The guards bit their inner cheeks just to stop their selves to laugh.

All of that was just to make [Y/N] smile.

I did not forget about you guys ;D

How did you find this chapter? Any thoughtss?

Any characters you guys wish to romance?

Who do you guys want to marry so far?

I love you guys, thank you so so much for the support. 💕

Anyway, a little extra - this was how Chapter 11 was supposed to goo:

[Y/N]'s harp was missing. Her lips formed a straight line. Maybe Heracles knows where it went. Her harp was something she brang with her always, it has a strap so she could carry it wherever. Always glowing under the sun, pretty and majestic.

The Gods have pointed out on why she insisted in bringing it everywhere. Simple. It was gifted to her and that she cherishes it with every molecule in her body.

"Uhh, no. Where's the last time you put it?" Heracles said as he munched on a very large turkey leg. The size of his leg. The angel bites her cheek, as she thinks. Eyeing the food. "I'm sure that I've put it on my bedside table- you've got a stain on your cheek- and when I woke up, it was gone!"

"You sure? Ask Hermes. Good luck." He smiled through his food filled mouth his other hand forming a thumbs up. "Thank you Hera, enjoy your food."

"Ah, I have not. Have you lost it?" "I'm afraid so.." her wings lowered, disappointed. After all these years of keeping it - why now has she lost it?

"Don't be upset now. I'll look around the castle, and I'll let you know if I have found it. Hm?" The God tucks a stray hair behind her ear. A small smile forming on his face.

"Thank you, Lord Hermes.."

----

She walks through the garden, searching the spots she often plays the harp for the Gods. Such as Shiva, which she had done yesterday. Her mind recalled the conversation they had while she plays a soft tune on her instrument.

"I was thinking of giving my son a gift. I'm not sure what." He sighs, resting on the grass, his hands - resting behind his head. Staring lazily at the sky. "Which?" The angel chuckled.

But the spot where they had a conversation had unfortunately no harp in sight. She went to the other spot, where she played music for Shiva's wives. Not also there.

A twig snapped behind her. She turned around. A squirrel, so cute. A beautiful creature. And in it's mouth was her harp. "My harp..-" she took one step closer and it ran. Taking her harp away with it.

She was surprised, her harp is heavy. Something so small cannot carry it. Following after it, she halts instantly when she almost crashed into something - someone.

And of course, it has to be him. Blue eyes stared back into hers. Poseidon. 'tch.' Then walks away in the same direction the angel was going.

Clearly he, he wasn't pleased to see her. Oh well. She follows behind him, looking around for the any signs of the squirrel. Suddenly, Poseidon suddenly grabbed onto something from the bushes.

All donee !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 24
This Is my first book release in Wattpad I'm not that type of person who are really good at story writing and good at english but I'm trying my best
226K 6.1K 24
[๐™ธ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
11.9K 238 21
โ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ, ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.โž Scenarios and One...