Shadow Ga Kill! (Akame ga kil...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n L/n died and was reincarnated in the world of Akame ga kill! With the knowledge of the world and the powe... More

Bio
Prologue
Opening
Episode 1: Begining of the shadow.
Episode 2: Kill the Darkness
Episode 3: Kill the Authority
Episode 4: Kill the Grudge
Episode 5: Kill the Imperial Arm Users
Episode 6: Kill the Dream.
Episode 7: Kill the Absolute Justice.
Episode 8: Kill the Three.
Episode 9: I am...
Episode 10: Kill the Battle Fanatic.
Episode 12: Kill the Mad Scientist.
Episode 13: Kill the Newcomers.
Episode 14: Kill the Nuisances.
Episode 15: Kill the Giant Danger Beast.
Episode 16: Kill the Religious Organization
Opening part 2
Episode 17: Kill the Puppets.
Episode 18: Kill the Curse
Episode 19: Rescue mission.
Episode 20: Kill the Fate.
Episode 21: Kill the Carnage.
Episode 22: The begining of the end.
Episode 23: Highest part 1
Episode 24(final): Highest (part 2)
Side Chapter: Y/n's first atomic.

Episode 11: Kill the Temptation.

1.7K 41 15
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in the forest as we see Jaegers.

Bols: Is this it, the bandits' fortress?

Stylish: That's right. Our first major mission as the Jeagers is to bring this place down.

Run: What's our strategy?

Seryu: Justice should boldly launch an up-front attack!

Meawhile on cliff we can see y/n with Esdeath next to him.

Y/n: Um, why am I here, too?

Esdeath: you're a backup Jeager member. Observing their operation will be good for you.

She says as y/n spots Seryu.

Y/n: Weird i healed her arms so why is she having those robotic ones. But more importantly i need to find a way to get out of here. Wait a second... I could escape now.

He says as he then spots that Esdeath is grabing his hand.

Y/n: Alright its time to try out the techinique that my friend before reincarnation thought me. Here I go.

(A/n just the hand and later cid's face expression)

Y/n: How strong is her god damn grip.

Just then camera switches to fortress as the alarm goes on as camera then switches to the entrance as the guards point their weapons at the Jeagers.

Guard: You have some nerve, attacking the front entrance!

Seryu: Coro, number five.

Guard: Kill them!

They say rushing as Coro gives Seryu a giant drill.

Seryu: Judgment of the Ten Kings... Emma's Spear of Justice!

She says drilling through the guards.

Seryu: Next! Number Seven!

She says as Coro bites her metal arm again as this time is giant riffle.

Seryu: Mount Taizen Cannon of Justice!

She says as she blows up the gate.

Stylish: Heh, I created those weapons, you know? God's Hands: the Perfector... They increase my speed and precision by a hundredfold. They are the most stylish of the Imperial Arms!

He says as camera switches to Kurome as she slashes through the guards killing them.

Kurome: After we're done, I'll reassemble and play with you, my little dolls.

Then camera shows guard who was hidding behind building as he aims he is then kicked by Wave in the head as he kills the guard.

Wave: Hey, no need to thank me. We're team, aren't we?

Kurome: I knew he was there.

Wave: Seriously?

Then camera switches as bunch of guards that were on walls are burned to death by Bols.

Bols: The Imperial Arms flamethrower, Purgatory's Invitation: Rubicante. This, too, is part of the job.

Then camera switches to Run as he is using feathers as he kills guards that were running away.

Guard: What?

He says as he turns around and sees run that has white wings.

Guard: An angel?

Run: The winged Imperial Arms, Thousand-Mile Flight: Mastema. I won't let any of you escape.

He says as camera then shows Jeagers walking through the fire that destroyed fortress.

As then camera shows y/n who is in thoughts.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 11: Kill the Temptation.

Y/n: Incredible. Watching that for real was much better then watching it as in anime or manga. Damn. But still i'm going to have so much work with saving them exept for stylish since i totally forgot about him.

Esdeath: Y/n... I shall train you myself. Eventually, you'll be able to do that much.

Y/n: You're rather kind.

Esdeath: Am I different than what you expected. To be honest, this is my first time experiencing these feelings... Being in love. But it isn't bad.

Y/n: Right, even if she's in love with me it'll be the hardest to save her. I mean with Bols i have to save him and his family, for Kurome since Capitol only gave her too much drugs i can just use recovery magic, Seryu already has her doubts thats to meeting we had. Wave should be easy, same with run. But she would be the hardest because of her love to battle, this is gona take a while. And i since i am in Tatsumi's place i still gonna have the talk he did. Yare yare.

He thoughts as camera switches to base as in Esdeath's room she is taking a y/n is sitting on bed.

Y/n: I forgot about that part since i though Tatsumi would be in my place.

He thinks as he remembers what comes next as he then slaps himself.

Y/n: No good, no good! Seriously, why me? I still have to do what Tatsumi did. Just do it... I need to do this. I won't be overpowered!

Just then Esdeath comes in as y/n looks he frozes in place.

Y/n's mind:

Esdeath: Sorry for making you wait.

Y/n: N-Not at all! What The FUCK! I did not expected that. Like the hell.

Esdeath: Would you like a drink?

Y/n: Uh, no... I'm fine, yeah.

Esdeath: Hmm? Are you nervous?

Y/n: No! Of course i am you're litteraly sitting next to me almost naked!

Esdeath: You really are a cut one. Well, I'm not quite what to do in this situation, either. But i'm sure we'll figure it out as long as we know what we want.

Y/n: Here we go. Uh, um... I'd like to ask you something. Well... Esdeath, you like me, don't you?

He says as then Esdeath kisses him as he falls onto bed as she is on top of him.

Esdeath: If I didn't like you, I wouldn't be doing this.

Y/n: Th-Then I'd like for you to hear my request!

Esdeath: Oh? What is it? Tell me. Say it clearly, so I can hear you.

Y/n: As it is now, I hate the capital.

Esdeath: It's natural that many people to feel that way. What of it?

Y/n: If i'm to fight, I don't want to fight for it. In fact, I've considered joining the Revolutionary Army. Will you come to fight beside me, in the Revolutionary Army? That way, the casualties and harm done would decrease.

Esdeath: Y/n...

She says as she slaps him in face.

Y/n: Yep, totally expected that.

Esdeath: What the hell are you thinking, saying that to a general of the capital's army?

Y/n: I realize my words sound irrational... But if we continue like this, we might end  up as enemies.

He says as Esdeath lickes the place where she slaped y/n while hugging him.

Esdeath: You don't have to worry about that. All you have to do is stay here with me. I understand that you've endured a lot in the past. But from now on, I won't let anything harm you. And I won't take any other lovers. I consider you my only man. And I won't ever let you feel lonely.

Y/n: i'm happy you feel that way about me, but it's not good. It isn't just about my happiness.

Esdeath: Is it your family? I'll have them placed under my protection.

Y/n: It isn't that... I want a kingdom where everyone can live their lives as they see fit. And when the capital is as rotten as it is here, that can't happen.

Esdeath: Y/n...

Y/n: You don't understand, do you?

Esdeath: You're right. I cannot understand how the weak feel. The universal law is survival of the fittest. The weak are eliminated by natural selection. Those who die are weak.

Y/n: Th-There's no way I could possibly love someone who thinks that way! I lost people too, if you truly have feelings for me, I beg you to change your principles!

Esdeath: Even that expression is nice. However... That won't happen. Don't misunderstand our situation! You aren't the one who will change me. You are the one I shall change. This is the only outcome!

Y/n: We'll see about that. Just because you want me to change it isn't as if I can change, either! Even if you torture.

Esdeath: Heh, so stubborn. Perhaps that's exactly why he can smile like that. I want to see that smile again. And those feelings... In that case... Well, i'm sure you're tired after today. We'll discuss this again later. For now, let's rest.

Y/n: Huh? Then, I'll take that sofa over there and---

He says trying to walk towards sofa but esdeath grabs his hand.

Esdeath: I won't do anything tonight, so just sleep in the bed with me.

Y/n: I don't have other choice do I?

Esdeath: Well, if you cause a scene within these walls or try to run, it will mean your death, so don't try anything silly.

She says as y/n just sighs.

Y/n: I'm just gonna take a shower. I'll be back.

He say as he goes to shower closing door behind him.

Esdeath: Oh. Maybe we should have showered together. Well, there's no need to rush...

She says as camera shows y/n meeting Jeagers.

Esdeath: That said y/n will not only be a backup for the Jeagers, but my lover as well.

She says reaveling y/n to rest as he is chained to chair as Kurome and Seryu are schocked.

Esdeath: Among the members here, do any of you have a spouse or significant other?

She says as Bols puts his hand up.

Wave: Huuuuh?

Seryu: Is that true, Mr. Bols? And y/n how did that happend that you are joining?

Esdeath: You two know each other?

Y/n: I meet her when i got lost in capital.

Seryu: If y/n is joining maybe i could get closer to him. But i would have to ask general Esdeath if she can share.

Bols: About your question Seryu. I've been married for six years. She's so perfect, I can't believe she's with me!

Esdeath: Then I must ask, Bols... What should I do in order to capture y/n's heart?

Bols: the trick to capturing your beloved's heart... Never give up! I myself, was rejected twice... But I gor another chance, and that's when she finally became mine! Bear in mind that it does take some time.

He says as Esdeath was writing in her notes.

Esdeath: Hmm... I see.

She says as camera switches back to present as she lays down on bed.

Esdeath: Bols did say that... You'll fall for me, y/n. This kind of plan is new and fun.

She thinks as y/n comes out of shower as he lays next to her as she wraps around him.

Esdeath: Goodnight y/n.

She says as she falls asleep as y/n then by instinct grabs her and pulls her into hug as he sleeps.

(A/n they look something like this)

(Timeskip)

As then camera switches to next day as we see Wave looking through the window as doors open and y/n walks inside.

Wave: Hey! Did you get some rest last night?

Y/n: You could say that.

Wave: okay.

He says as he looks at Kurome.

Wave: Isn't it a bit early for snacks, Kurome?

Kurome: Mind your own buisness.

Wave: If you had more seafood, I'd be better for you.

They are talking while y/n sits across Kurome.

Kurome: Then I'd stink like the ocean. Like you.

Wave: Huh? Seriously? Do I smell?

Y/n: No... Not really, I think.

Just then y/n looks at Kurome as she spots him.

Kurome: Do you want one, brother y/n?

She says offering him cookie.

Y/n: Sure. I know they are drugs but i'm immute to them thanks to my magic. And i don't want to be rude to her.

He says as he eats one leaving shocked Wave.

Wave: You two know each other?

Y/n: We grow up in the same village.

Kurome: And since my sister is in live with him and we grow up together he is like a big brother to me.

Wave: Just how many people know this guy?

Y/n: Besides how have you been?

Kurome: Good. But i really want to see my sister again... So that I can kill her with my own hands. After all, she is mu beloved older sister. But don't tell her y/n if you see her.

Y/n: I think I should double the amount of healing magic. Maybe even atomic would be needed.

Just then the door opens as Esdeath comes in.

Esdeath: Y/n, we're heading to Mount Fake. We'll be hunting for the next few days.

Y/n: What's Mount Fake? And who created that name.

Esdeath: Mount Fake is Fake mountain, of course.

Y/n: That's stupid name. But since we're going to the outskirts. This is my chance to escape! And i have perfect cover that i created few days before tournament but i couldn't try it out.

Esdeath: Wave and Kurome, you'll be joining us. We'll hunt Danger Beasts, while keeping an eye out for enemies.

Kurome/Wave: Roger.

Esdeath: Kurome and I will take the east side until dusk. Wave and y/n will scout the west side. In the evening, we'll switch. And y/n will be with me. Upper-level Danger Beasts appear at night. It will be good chance to impress him.

But what they don't know is that stylish was listening to their conversention. As camera then switches to mountains as we can see wave and y/n walking there.

Wave: I couldn't say this back at the palace, but you sure have it rough. If you ever wanna talk, I'll listen.

Y/n: Thanks. But I should be okay. I'm used to this treatment and taking orders.

Wave: I know sort of what you mean. Actually, I feel we're pretty similar.

Y/n: Similiar? How so?

Wave: Huh? Well, uh... How should I put this? I feel that we've encountered the same kinds of problems. Or that maybe we're going to encounter the same kinds of issues...

Y/n: Uh, I understand. I don't since i got used to it already. If someone is similar to you it's Tatsumi.

Wave: Anyway, since we're so similar, I'm sure we'll get along---

He says as he then sees y/n who turns towards him and pulls out his blade.

Wave: Y/n? Huh?

He says as y/n rushes at him but for real he slashes a root that was behind him.

Y/n: Watch out!

As then from the ground a giant tree comes out.

Wave: Thanks, I owe you one!

Y/n: Don't mention it! Once we take care of that i'm running.

He thinks as they are surrounded by trees.

Wave: So you're all showing up now, huh? Unlike sea beasts, it seems you aren't edible. We'll take care of this in no time!

He says as they rush at beasts as camera switches to the aftermath as all the beasts were killed and wave is standing alone.

Wave: Heh, that's it? Look like you're done over there, too. Y/n?

He then spots that he isn't here.

Wave: Hmm? Huh?

As then camera switches to y/n as he is putting a mask on and changes his posture.

Y/n: This should help me escape. Just last think. *Cough* *cough*.

He coughs as he changes his voice.

Y/n: Much better now to get back to base.

As then camera switches to Wave as he is looking for y/n.

Wave: Y/n! Where'd you go? Don't tell me he ran away!

As then the realization struck him what will esdeath would do to him because of his fail.

Wave: This is bad! I get how you feel, but I can't let you do that! I don't wanna die, either! You know? I guess i have no choice...

He says stabing his sword to the ground.

Wave: Grand Chariot!

As then camera switches to y/n as he is near river.

Y/n: This should be fine this far away. There's no way he could come after me. Wait a forgot about something important again but what was it.

Just then towards y/n a kick goes from the sky as he dodges it.

Y/n: Now i remember.

Wave: Hey, you... Seems I've run into a big catch...

As the dust goes out it's reaveld Wave in armor similar to incursio.

Wave: wait a minut that's not him! Oh, i'm sorry it though you were someone else mister...

Y/n: Jimina Seinen. And no problem just watch out next time.

Wave: I'm sorry again.

He says as he was walking away as he stops for a second.

Wave: By the way what are you doing here?

Y/n: I have just gone for a enthusiastic walk.

Wave:  Forest full of danger Beasts.

Y/n: *Very* enthusiastic walks.

Wave: Alright then you wouldn't mind if you come with me?

Y/n: I'm sorry but i have places to go.

He says trying to go but wave steps in his truck.

Wave: That wasn't request. I need to take him so at least i wouldn't die if i bring someone weird with me.

Y/n: I see. Then i need to use force to go.

Wave: Then prepare yourself!

He yells rushing at y/n as he tries to punch him but y/n parry his attack with sword

Wave: He managed to parry my attack.

Wave then tries to punch him but y/n simple dodges his attacks as he parries again as wave tries to hit him y/n disappears as he is now behind him.

Y/n: T̴̙͔̃̉͜ĥ̶͙̈́̈͝å̶̬̗t̴̥͊̀͗ ̷̖̥͓̝̻͍̃̈́͝w̷̩̭̖̩͋̋ȃ̶̺̰̝̻s̷͔̊̔̚̚͝ͅͅ ̴̱̲̲̔á̶͍̫n̴͔͛̋ ̶̯̮͈̼̠͐ą̸̛͎̞̱͖͂̀̓f̵̮̜̀̀̓̚t̴̡̠̖̥͎̖̉́͘͝è̷̢̤̻͓̪̾̈̊̌́r̴̛̞̝̹̉͝ì̶̜̘͈͇̖̮̆̍̒͛͐m̷̟̜̜̣̾̌͂̾̓a̵̟̜͈̲͙̍̌̽̓g̸̢̧͔̒̏̂̿ẽ̷̟͙̹́͌͌͠.̷̧̣͎̫̯̻͒͒̈̽̌̚

He says as he then kickes him into the sky.

Wave: he's faster than I Imagined!

As then y/n appears above him as he uses his sword and showes Wave to the ground knocking him out.

(Stop music)

As y/n says that he walks away as Lion like Danger Beast stand in his way. But before y/n could kill him the beast is killed by Akame.

Y/n: Akame.

Akame: Y/n, are you alright?

Y/n: Even in my disguise you could see that is me.

Akame: Well We've been watching from the distance.

Y/n: Oh, I see... Thanks.

He says as Akame hugs him.

Akame: Welcome back, y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm back.

He says as they get up but then Lubbock comes in as he grabs both Akame and y/n  and starts running with them as also Delta is behind him.

Delta: Boss!

She says grabing him and she goes on his back.

Lubbock: We should get outta here first, right? Come on, this way!

He says as camera switches to mountains as they walk with Delta getting piggyback from y/n.

Y/n: Lubbock, thanks for comming.

Lubbock: Yeah, well... It was kinda my and Tatsumi's fault for suggesting you enter the torunament...

Y/n: And where is he?

Akame: He is at base. Training under Bulat's watch. But they were really worried.

She says as y/n smiles.

Y/n: Yeah, I know.

He says as camera switches to Jeagers base as we see Wave who is only in boxers with stone places on his legs.

Wave: Um, how do I say this? I'm deeply sorry. I've reflected on my actions!

Esdeath: Being distracted and letting y/n escape was bad enough. But futhermore... Letting a powerful person escape was deplorable. Kurome, stone.

Esdeath: Wave, you are skilled, but your mind is weak. Own up to your mistakes.

Wave: Yes, ma'am.

Esdeath: If you fail again, I shall personally administer your punishment. Keep that in mind.

Wave: Yes, ma'am.

Kurome: Can i add one more stone for letting big Brother y/n escape?

Esdeath: Sure.

She says as Kurome gives another stone on his legs.

Wave: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

As then Seryu comes into room.

Seryu: Captain! My apologies! Even Coro couldn't track either one!

Esdeath: Hecatoncheir is mainly for battle. Don't worry about it. And what about Stylish?

Seryu: He still hasn't contacted me.

Esdeath: That wasn't much of a hope.

Run: Captain, regarding y/n... If he were to resurface as our enemy, how should we handle him?

Esdeath: To be honest, I love y/n, even now.  Perhaps the feeling is intensified because he's no longer within my reach. However, my subordinates' lives take priority. Capturing him alive would be ideal. But life or death shouldn't be in question.

Run: Understood.

Seryu: If he's tainted by evil, we have no choice. Even if i don't want to kill him.

Esdeath: If you are killed, that's as far as you could grow as a man. But you aren't that weak. You have the will to survive. It's quite strange. I truly feel I'll see you again, y/n... No, I shall make it so we meet again. And when that time comes, you won't be able to resist these feelings. Brace yourself, y/n.

She thinks as camera switches to base as y/n finishes talking about Jeagers.

Y/n: And that's what I saw of the Jeagers' strength.

Leone: Damn, so they really are all imperial Arms users! This is gonna be tough!

Akame: And fir kurome to be a member...

Sheele: And that girl that almost killed me...

Y/n: Don't worry Akame i already started healing her.

Akame: hmm.

Y/n: When i saw her she had cookies with her. So when she offered one i tried and analize them, those cookies have drugs. But i the moment i took one, unnoticed to others i injected healing magic to them so it should take few weeks until she would be back to normal.

Akame: Thanks y/n.

She says as y/n nods.

Y/n: Besides individually, the Jeagers are about as strong as you guys. However... Esdeath is on another level than you. Honestly, if you faced her now, I doubt you could win.

Akame: Esdeath is indeed powerful. But she has weakness.

Bulat: And that is?

Akame: That she's alive. She has a heart and a pulse. Given that, I'll slay her.

Y/n: Don't worry, i have plans towards her.

He says as everyone looks at him.

Y/n: There might be a way to bring her at the side of Revolution.

He says shocking everyone.

Mine: What is your plan. Tell us.

Y/n: Don't worry it's already in motion. The only thing that is needed is time. Besides one of the members has doubts about Imperial capital.

Lubbock: Who?

Y/n: I'm talking about the person you fought Sheele, Mine. And to awnser your question how, the way to do this is to give them doubt and she's already learning the truth. The only think missing is her act.

Tatsumi: Just how many more things we don't know about?

Y/n: There is a lot, but the effects are already seen. The capital is weakening while Revolutionary Army is getting stronger. What we only need is time for preparietion.

He says as camera switches to forest as we can see Stylish walking with three people next to him.

Stylish: I'll respect the fact that you tried to erase your scent to prevent being tracked, but those efforts are useless against the enhanced soliders I've created. From the start, I knew he was suspicious. For a simple mundane man, he was far too good at adapting to that environment. Bingo!

He says snaping his fingers.

Stylish: Totally found Night Raid's hideout.

Y/n: Next time: Kill the Mad Scientist.

(A/n ...

Me:

How i started this fanfic week ago and it's already that much. Wow. I hope you'll still enjoy it and see you all next chapters)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 43 19
What if Grimmjow was born in akame ga kill as esdeaths younger brother and became a criminal king after she left for the Empire at 16. 7 years later...
37K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
80.4K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
60.4K 1.7K 29
raised at the outskirts of the Empire, Y/n Was originally a normal Boy with a normal Future.... However as fate would have it, one one fateful day, t...