-innocence

By LeviIsShort00

ran haitani x fem reader More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞-encounter
𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- confession

𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨-abduct

25 3 0
By LeviIsShort00

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛ,ᴀɴɢsᴛ,ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ,sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs‼️)

"woah! that dress looked awesome mistuya!" your eyes glimmered on the white gown full of crystal that mitsuya have been working on it for almost three months, mitsuya didn't want that her best friends wife would just an simple gown for their wedding even though they said to look it simple.

"yes sis ive been working on it for three months and now finally it's done" wiping up his sweat coming out from his head. "you did great, can't believe that your already one of the famous fashion designer here in tokyo" you teased him bumbing his shoulders by your elbow.

"mitsuya is always has his unique brain" hakai said pointing his head making mitsuya scoff, "I'm not that unique" mitsuya replied, "oh yn! your here!" a pink haired girl with a bun wearing a formal attire went yelled running towards you.

she wrapped her arms through your back as you hugged her back "im glad you're here!" she squealed, hugging you tight "i missed you so much yuzu!".

"ive missed you too alot yn!" she replied, both of you broke the hug as her hands went through your hands, "how's being an architect?" she asked.

"ah it's good fine haha, i just got busy since i have a lot of clients this passed months and rarely don't go out for strolling" you laughed awkwardly scratching your nape, "hey don't stress your body yn you still have to find your prince" she joked.

"hey! my sis is not ready for that!" mitsuya shouted glaring at yuzuha. "she's already an adult mitsuya, are you nuts? of course she's ready" yuzuha defended herself, mistuya rolled his eyes as an reply.

"i don't need a prince charming, all i need is an vacation" you joked, knowingly what happened from the passed years.

past:

Shinichiro and I have a strong relationship till something happened

you were now eyeing at his bloody body at your locker with three red rose looking fresh, with a lot of bruises at his head and a knife on his chest, shinichiro's eyes darkened, his skin turned purely pale feeling the coldness from your body.

blood rushed through the floor creating a huge mess, when his body fell infront of you with no life.

your body shaked eyeing on the lifeless body of your boyfriend, your eyes were shaking because of that disturbing image your staring at, you wished this was just all a nightmare dream, wishing that this is nothing but a dream.

but.

why? why? does it has to be end up like this? it was so painful.

eyeing one of your beloved persons is now gone little by little, your knee fell to the ground with no emotions, even though you knee hurts as the time you kneeled infront of his lifeless body.

blood rushed to your uniform creating a huge stain.

when students all gathered at the lifeless body, they we're stunned that who would be on earth do such an cruel inhuman to a human being.

your hands went to his hands feeling the coldness from his hand.

you didn't realized that tears falls from your eyes, your tears fall from his cold pale hands.

"w-who did this?" you cried with a silence reply from your him, all students are chattering about that image they're starting creating a noise.

after that incident, you locked yourself in your dark room traumatized covering your body with your blanket you avoided the interviews and the media, you didn't gave any information about that incident.

all of the things that shinichiro gave to you were all scattered at the floor, photos of you both we're all now ruined and ripped scattered around the floor, you don't want to look at it again after eyeing at his lifeless body, is was nothing but a trauma.

mitsuya tried to cheer you up with his friends you met, but you kindly refused
you did not attend at your class for several days inexchange of failing at that semester.

shinichiro was a golden retriever towards you.

he respected, supported, and cared about you he's the best friend and boyfriend you ever had, the both of you share memories and share each others problem.

and now he's gone.

he was gone, the memory only stayed.

you stood up walking toward at the table, you take a sit at the chair and opened the box infront of you. the box were full of tissue rings with letters, shinichiro give you tissue paper everytime when the both of you go for a date, with a small letter.

"tissue paper will turn into a real engagement ring soon :)"

"the girl I've been courting for a four months is now my girl<3"

"will never get tired of loving this girl"

"you we're me treasure"

"as the time i put my sight at you i fell"

"you're my sunshine my love"

"your presence in my life makes my day perfect"

"sending all of my love(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)"

"your best view my love"

"your the missing puzzle piece that completes my life"

"meet my favorite art!"

"every moment with you feels like finding a treasure in a world full of wonders. your smile is my favorite view, and your laughter, the most beautiful melody. just wanted to remind you how much you mean to me. I love you."

all of these letters he sent is a treasure inside of your heart.

you've collected exact twelve tissue ring and exact twelve letters.

future:

with an classical music lingering all around the hotel that they hired on, the people chatters and dancing at the floor.

all of mitsuya's friends we're now enjoying at the other table, drinking some alcohol beverages, you told him to drink moderately since he bought his car with him and it'll be dangerous if he drive the car drank.

you walked towards the newly wed who's sitting in between of the tables chattering together. wearing an silky white dress since you don't want that elegant you want to keep it simple, mitsuya planned a blue white dress that were full of crystal, but instead of that you just wanted to go with a silky white dress.

"congratulations takemichi and hina, wishing the both of you filled with love, joy and countless beautiful memories" you congratulated the newlywed couple.

"ah thank you yn im glad you made it to our wedding" hina smiled softly as she shaked your hands, "yes i did, since i finished all of my clients plans" you laughed.

"im glad that you're already an architect now yn" takemichi chuckled as you gave him a nod as your replied.

"well i have to go now, i still need to wake up early to meet with the new company I've been working with" you smiled and excused yourself, "ah ok take care yn, hope to meet you again!" the both of them said as you bid them good bye.

you waited for a while for taxi to come, but i think there's no more any taxi since it's already 11:29 pm, you looked each side of the road if their is taxi coming passed by but it was nothing but air.

you scrolled to your phone and was about to text for an ubber.

you felt a tension that a car is comming it's an taxi "finally" you sighed relief, you called the taxi as he stopped infront of you, entering at the taxi you felt a little dizzy, coming out from the aircon of the taxi.

you tried to fight you consciousness, but all you felt was you were driven by someone, "e-eh excuse m-" you words we're cut when a lavander hue eyes appeared you couldn't see who it was, all you can see was his dark purple lavander orbs.

"finally you're mine" that's the last word you heard from the man infront of you.

(ᴀɴ:sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴘʟs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ‼️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...