𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- confession

the room was filled with smoke,

a cigarette was lighted, placing the cigarette between his lips as he puffed the smoke creating a huge smoke around the room.
a girl was laying on the huge bed unconsciously, the tall lanky guy positioned himself and walked towards the bed, as he eyed on the maiden, her hair was all messed, the maiden breathed softly as a the guy looked at him.

"it's been a while, darling" he tucked some of your hair strands back to your ear admiring the beauty of your face.

the girl woke up with cloudy dizzy head, grunting as she touched her hear she opened her eyes with a sore on her eyes. she woke with an unrecognized room the room was filled with smoke and the room was modern the ceiling has a chandelier making the room looked expensive.

"how are you darling?" a husky deep voiced spoked making you turn towards where the voice came from, sight of a man who has a lavander short hair, that has a black strands.
he was wearing an expensive suit and a cigarette is on her fingers, lazy eyes were plastered on his face with a smile.

you we're about to position yourself but it just ended up hurting your body, sore pain we're all over your body, you hissed from the pain as you were about to stood up.

"no need to be in a hurry darling" he spoked he took a sit beside your body, as he throws the cigarette from the floor, "stay away from me don't get any closer towards me" you protested against him, grabbing the pillow making it as your shield.

"ah i missed innocence those eyes" he layed on your lap, you fliched a little by his actions.
"what do you mean missed?" you asked him in curiousity, you haven't met this guy or talked to and even made an eye contact he's a fully stranger to you.

"you don't know who am i? how rude" he playfully acted like he was disappointed towards you, "it's me ran, the only person you liked since back then" he added, he positioned himself, his fingers went towards your chin, his thumb creates a circle motion towards your chin.

"ra-ran?" you asked him nervously you know this name, you know him their are some things you learned about this person.

he's the one who killed shinichiro your ex back then, that trauma you felt back then comes through your mind, anxiety comes to attack your mind, you body started to shake feeling a electrical coming up to your spine.

"y-you! your the one who killed shinichiro!" you shouted in anger tears started drop off at your cheeks, you pointed your index finger on his face making him chuckle, you we're looking at him hearing all of his maniac laugh.
"wh-why laugh? when you're the on who killed shinichiro!!" you shouted, he suddenly stopped laughing, and eyed you seriously like you did something bad even though he's the one who did something bad.

"yes, yes i am-" "why?! did you killed him?!" you cutted his words, a spang of pain went through you cheeks pinkish red formed on your cheeks, he slapped you after shouting to him, he eyed you blankly like nothing happened, your hands went running towards your cheeks, gasping by his actions.

"you don't have any rights to disrepect me and can just cut me off by my words" his fingers went through your chin, "yes I'm the one who killed him, because he's stealing you away from me, I'm the first person who discovered you and yet he stole you away from me, and yes he deserves all of the torture i gave to him" he added, your eyes went raging breathing heavily, you don't even who is this guy is, you haven't met him from the past all you know is their is a letter on shinichiro's clothes sticked unto it saying 'you can thank me later darling -ran haitani'.

"i don't even know who the fuck are you!" you protested against the man who eyeing you seriously, "I'm your man you have to respect me love me and obey everything what i say" he replied, his fingers wen through your soft silky hair looping them around.

"you know you're so kind when i first met you, you bumped into me and apologized then your forgot the pastries you left at the bench and i am the one who brings that back to you" his words went through your mind.

past:

the house was full of silence, the outermost was already dark, you relaxed yourself at the couch eating some junkfoods watching some television, mitsuya already asleep at that very moment.

*knock *knock *knock

it's already 9:30PM and yet someone was still knocking infront of your door, you may not know who is it but there's that heavy feeling you feel, you grabbed the pan as your weapon, walking towards the door, you slightly opened the door peeking trying to see who it was.

it was the braided guy earlier holding the pastries you got from the cafe, you opened widely the door leaving a relief sigh "thought it was a thief" you sighed in relief still holding the pan, ran scanned the way you looked a messy bun hair wearing a black cycling and a white shirt with a stamped of "best sister the world!".which mitsuya got you on your birthday last year ago.

the braided guy couldn't help but to let out a chuckle from the way you looked, to be honest he looked at you really cute "here's your pastries by the way you forgot it at the bench earlier" he handed you the pastries looking so cold.

you looked at him stunned like he just went here for the pastries?

"so you went all the way just to give me this?" you asked grabbing the pastries, he nodded with smile plastered on his face, "how did you know i live here?" you asked "my friend is having a party next door and saw you earlier at this neighborhood so i came by to give you this" he shrugged even though it's all a lie.

"aww that's so sweet of you, and thank you mister? sorry i forgot your name" you chuckled rubbing your nape, "it's ran darling" he said with a flirty tone, "i think i need to go now my brother's waiting for me" he excused himself, "ah ok be safe and thank you again" you smiled waving at him leaving you infront of the door.

you looked at him walking fading away.

(an:hope y'all enjoyed it pls vote and comment!)