๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„- ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๏ฟฝ...

By rbella0

๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seas... More

act one -๐‹๐„๐“๐’ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐‘๐„๐’๐‡?
๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ?
๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก!
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž!
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง!
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ!
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ?
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž!
act two - ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ?

love me.

967 21 18
By rbella0

" is our love blind "

" no we're just hurt "

" i trusted you "

" dont trust a fool "

" you promised "

                                        " i had to you dont get it "

" till death do us part "

                                              " me and you always "

JULES CASTILLO
                          played as alexa demie
                          VIRGO - EIGHTEENN

                           RAFE CAMERON
                         played as drew starkey
                             ARIES - NINETEEN

                        LORENZO CASTILLO
                      played as robert downey
                      GEMINI - FORTY TWO

                      ROSEELYN CASTILLO
                        played as sofia vergara
                         LIBRA - THIRTY NINE

SARAH CAMERON
played at madelyn cline
GEMINI - SIXTEEN

KIARA CARRERA
played as maddison bailey
CANCER - SIXTEEN

JJ MAYBANK
played as rudy pankow
ARIES - SEVENTEEN

POPE HEYWARD
played as jonathan davis
CAPRICORN - SEVENTEEN

JOHN B
played as chase stokes
SAGITTARIUS- EIGHTEEN

JULES worked hard, she always did especially for how she looked and was seen towards the public although being known as the kook princess alot of the time people knew her because of her father's wellbeing to the town.

her family were the opposite to happy and behind close doors it was toxic, her dad treated herself like shit including her own mother even hitting the two for a mistake on their own faults.

he left them after being caught dealing drugs in his business but her mother turned the opposite to what the outside world thought she was, her drinking addiction grew and she would take the greif of her father on jules by hitting her or blaming her.

she tried everything to be perfect although the only people who knew the real her was the pouges they didnt treat her less different to what she was now

and jules wanted to be something, always wanting to be perfect and so she did she changed every thing
about her self and one thing she loved was her style but not one person could call jules ugly because she wasnt she was the absolute opposite and the whole town knew that.

she was a goddess thats the only thing she could thank her mother and father for, but wanting to be higher in life always led to money and the only
money she had was from working and hiding it from her mother.

eventually they became known as a kook which was jules biggest dream to be known and respected but over time her mother got worse and jules being her self she was out of her mind stressed.

lets just say rafe cameron came into the picture, she needed a relief someone to relax her mind for a couple of hours but rafe needed the exact same so they both used eachother which came in handy, a drunken hookup led up to a deal further more sleeping together for enjoyment and that was all between the two only for a distraction.

jules grew into a addiction, rafe wasnt the only thing keeping her mind quiet beside the pouges she wanted something stronger to take constantly and drugs became the only thing that mattered to the petite girl, forming a constant batte to stay away she couldnt stop relapasing on a regular basis the pouges gained to worry.

she didnt look the same anymore she was always droppy and sleeping half the time or when she would yell at them for asking her questions about it she wouldn't speak to them for weeks, they even regretted letting her continue the draining cycle and soon enough she went quiet not once hanging out with them for months on end.

her mother sent her away to kitty hawke, and not one thing they could do beside sit around and wait for her arrival.

and when she arrived all hell broke loose.

and the past always comes to bite her back

even rafe noticed the change in the girl.

COPYRIGHT ACTS
all the rights go to the creators of outer banks and in no such way am i here to change or steal content from them. if any issues this story will be taken down immediately!

DISCLAIMER!
this story will contain triggering topics such as drug use physical and mental abuse, violence and sexual content aswell topics of drinking addiction!

BELLA SPEAKS!

HI! so we have a rafe cameron story ..
im so excited to relase this i cant wait!
ingore my spelling mistakes but if u have to feel free to correct me i dont mind

ps! this story may have some parts of the outer banks story line but its mainly for rafe and jules

kisses xx

VOTE AND COMMENT !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 270 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’ โ why did you? you know, choose me? โž โ shut up, John B, you know damn well why โž JOHN B. X MALE!OC OUTER BANKS ( OBX...
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...