Drarry - My Savior

By writer_janvi

What happens when you save your childhood enemy who was said to be dead a year back? What happens when you se... More

Writer's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 17

85 4 0
By writer_janvi

Writer's Pov.

ST Mungos.

Harry entered the room and saw Draco lying on the bed with closed eyes while slowly caressing his stomach. He smiled and walked towards the bed.

"I am back." He announced softly not wanting to startle Draco.

"Hello there," Draco said with a smile on his face and Harry was blown away by his cute smile. It looked so real and he looked so pretty.

"You look pretty when you smile." Harry complimented him and Draco's face turned red and he smacked softly Harry on his shoulder.

"What? Can't I compliment my baby's father?" Harry asked teasingly and sat on the bed.

"No," Draco replied.

"Fine, from today onwards, I will only compliment my baby," Harry said and he bent down towards Draco's stomach and started talking to his stomach. "Hello to my cutest, prettiest, most beautiful baby."

Harry pressed his ear to Draco's stomach and said a 'hm' as if the baby was replying to him. Draco looked at Harry with a fond look. He never knew that this was what he wanted in his life. Harry and their child!

"Haww," Harry said with wide eyes.

"What happened?" Draco asked still smiling at Harry's antics.

"Baby asked me 'Who are you?'. The audacity, oh my god the audacity." Harry again leaned and started talking to his stomach. "Baby, I am your Papa. How can you not recognize my voice?

He again pressed his ears to Draco's stomach and after a minute he replied. "Fine, I accept your apology but you have to make it up to me when you come to this world, okay?"

Draco's hand went in Harry's hair and he caressed it softly. This was the first time when he made such a gesture. He had never touched Harry in such a way but today he was just so happy seeing Harry in this role. Harry would be the best father to his child. Their child! These feelings were so raw to Draco that they overwhelmed him. Harry had not just accepted the baby but also started to behave like a father.

Draco tried to think of some kind of benefit that Harry could get by being with him but there was none. Harry was with him only for him, he accepted the baby because he wanted it. He was doing this selflessly and Draco was touched by his selflessness. Harry was his Savior. He saved him from those monsters and now was trying to give him a better life.

Harry called his name, bringing him back to reality. "Do you know that you are smiling like a fool?" Harry teased.

"I am just too happy, Harry, after a very long time," Draco confessed to which Harry smiled and kissed his hands. "I hope things never change between us."

"Things will never change, Draco. We are going to stay as a family and will grow old together." Harry said with a smile and placed a kiss on Draco's head.

Next day. 

Grimmauld place. 

Draco and Harry apparated back to their house and Draco took a big sigh of relief. He hated the smell in St Mungos and all he wanted was to get back to his house as soon as possible.

"Welcome back," Harry said with a smile and Draco smiled back.

"Let's have breakfast?" Harry asked and Draco nodded his head.

They walked towards the kitchen and sat on the dining chair beside each other. Kreatcher was already present in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Kreacher?" Harry called him to which he walked towards them and gave them a bow. "From today we have to take special care of Draco. He is pregnant and healers have told us that he needs to eat 6 meals a day."

As soon as Kreatcher heard the word pregnant he looked at Draco fondly and again bowed to him. "I is get everything, Master Harry," Kreatcher said. "I is take good care of Master Draco."

"Thank you very much, Kreatcher." Said Harry. Kreatcher walked back to the stove and started to prepare their breakfast again.

Draco hooked his hands around Harry's left arm and kept his head on his shoulder. Harry leaned his head on Draco's and caressed his hand.

"I got the news of my mother's death yesterday and I should be sad Harry but I am just so happy. Is this right? Is this natural?" Draco asked in a low tone.

"Of course, it's natural, Draco. You have a life inside you and that life's existence is making you happy. It's a natural feeling, Draco. This is what every woman feels when they are pregnant." Harry said and placed a kiss on his head.

"I am not a woman." Draco immediately said a little irritation audible in his voice.

"But you are pregnant and so you will feel everything that a woman goes through during pregnancy," Harry stated the fact.

Draco nodded with a small smile and his left hand caressed his stomach. "This is a very beautiful feeling, Harry. I can't even express in words what I am feeling right now. It's just so different and beautiful."

Harry smiled brightly. He was worried and anxious as he thought that Draco would link the baby with his past and would hate it. But he was relieved after hearing that Draco was in love with the baby and was happy about his pregnancy and about having a child.

Kreatcher served them breakfast and they ate in silence. After their breakfast, Harry took Draco to his bedroom and Draco lay down on the bed.

"Harry?" He called Harry.

"Hm?"

"Can we later go to Malfoy manner?" He asked.

"Why? Is there something you need?"

"I want to offer flowers to my mother. Also, I want to bring a few of my belongings here, if you don't mind." Draco added the last line immediately but Harry was in a different realm of happiness. Draco wanted to shift his belongings here. Didn't this mean he was shifting here with him?

"Of course, I don't mind, Draco but not today you need some rest. We will go tomorrow if you act good." He said the last few words in a teasing tone. Draco pouted and hit his arm in annoyance.

"I am not a child, okay? I am having a child." Draco stated the fact while pointing toward his stomach.

"Yeah right," Harry said while rolling his eyes to which Draco pouted in anger.

Silence spread between them as Draco was sulking and Harry was deep in his thoughts. Draco noticed this and asked. "A Knut for your thoughts?"

Harry looked at Draco and said. "My thoughts can't be so cheap, Draco and such cheapness is not expected from Malfoy heir."

"Stop it, you prat." Draco hit Harry again but this time it was hard, Harry hissed in pain and held his shoulder.

"That was hard," Harry murmured still in pain. 

"S..sorry." Draco stuttered and Harry immediately looked at him.

"It's okay." Harry smiled to which Draco smiled back and took some deep breaths to calm himself.

"Do you want to share your thoughts with me?" Draco asked again.

"Yeah, I want to but promise me that you won't take this in a bad way?" Harry asked a promise.

"What?" Draco asked now in a serious tone.

"First promise me that you will deny me if you don't want to." Draco frowned and said. "First I need to know about it."

Harry took a few deep breaths and said. "Can you shift in my room? I will sleep on the couch, I promise. Also, don't take this in the wrong way I just want to be available for you all the time. I don't want you to sleep alone. Thats it. You can also deny me if you want to.

Draco looked at Harry for a few minutes, thinking about it. He felt safe with Harry. He knew that Harry won't do anything that would make him uncomfortable but should he share a room with him? Would that be possible for him to do?

It wouldn't be the first time when they would sleep together. They have slept together when he was in St Mungos and even during their movie nights so this shouldn't be a problem. But again this was not just about sleeping or sharing a bed it was about sharing a whole room. It was about sharing their personal space.

"There is no compulsion you can deny, Draco," Harry said again as he didn't reply for a few minutes. Draco smiled at Harry.

"I trust you Harry more than anyone in this world," Draco said and placed a kiss on Harry's hand. "And my answer is yes."

Harry beamed in happiness. "This bedroom will still be yours and you can use it however you want. I just want us to sleep together so that I can be near you if you have a nightmare or whenever you need me."

Draco nodded yes.

...

"Harry, I need that whole cupboard in our bedroom," Draco said and pointed towards his cupboard.

"No, you just need your belongings not the cupboard." Harry protested the nth time however he wasn't oblivious to 'our bedroom' used by Draco. It gave him some butterflies in his stomach.

"I need a different cupboard for myself, Potter, or else you will keep stealing my clothes," Draco said angrily.

They were shifting Draco's belongings to Harry's bedroom which was now their bedroom. Harry was the one doing all the work whereas Draco was sitting on an armchair and was just pointing at the things he needed in their bedroom.

Harry huffed hearing him and rolled his eyes and said. "Fine. You are too stubborn."

"That I am. You still have a chance to back out." Draco said while crossing his arms around his chest. However, after a few seconds, he realized what he said and his heart pained thinking about Harry backing off. He didn't want that. He wanted Harry with him, in all the steps of life.

"As if you can live your life happily without beautiful me. You need me, accept it, Malfoy." Harry replied teasingly.

"I do. I need you." Draco replied in a serious tone and Harry stopped, hearing his tone. He turned around, looked at Draco, walked towards him, and kneeled in front of him. He placed a kiss on both of his knuckles and smiled.

"Even I need you." Draco smiled upon hearing this and said. "Don't waste time, Potter, and levitate that cupboard in our room."

Harry huffed in annoyance.

"Fine," Harry said accepting his defeat. "But I can still steal your clothes."

Draco smiled hearing him and Harry levitated the cupboard and took it to their room. He came back within a minute and looked at Draco.

"Is there something else needed?" Harry asked to which Draco stood up, looked around his bedroom and then bathroom, and nodded his head in denial.

Harry took a few steps toward Draco, extended his hand toward him, and asked. "Would you like to come and see our room?"

"Yes and as much as I know you, your room won't be as clean as mine so we need to work on your bedroom as well," Draco said to which Harry smirked and said. "That we shall see."

Draco had a big smile wrapped around his face. He was happy with the progression of their relationship. Even if Harry asked him to move into his bedroom for his and the baby's safety, still he asked and Draco was happy about it.

They stepped into their room and Draco looked around their room and now realized that Harry's room looked different than before. There was an extension charm applied to the room making it much bigger than it originally was.

To the left of the door, there was a king-size bed with satin covers and a soft duvet, there were two side tables on either side of the bed with night lamps on it, in front of the bed there was a large couch maybe Harry extended it according to his height so that he can fit on the couch at night. The door next to the couch was a walk-in closet where Harry's and Draco's clothes were placed on racks on either side of the wall. There was another door next to the walk-in closet which was a bathroom with a bathtub in it.

The right side of the bedroom included a bookshelf and a sitting arrangement near a large window. The scenery outside the window was of a garden and a beautiful lake.

Draco loved their bedroom way more than his own. He knew that Harry had made many changes in his bedroom to make it look like this. He made efforts for Draco and he felt overwhelmed seeing his efforts.

"I hope you liked it?" Harry asked nervously.

"I loved it, Harry," Draco said and side-hugged Harry.

"You can change whatever you want," Harry said with a smile and Draco nodded. The room needed no changes because it was beautiful for Draco.

"I thought to install a TV and have our movie nights here. But I love our nights spent in Den and I want our future movie nights in Den itself. I hope you also want the same or else, I can arrange a TV for this room."

"No, even I love spending time in Den. It's just perfect for movie nights." Draco replied.

Draco moved towards the window and inhaled the air. He loved the beautiful fragrance of water and garden. It was serene.

"You lied to me, Harry," Draco said with fake anger.

"What lie? Which lie?" Harry asked immediately. He hadn't lied to him about anything except about his mother.

"When I first came into this house, didn't you say that my room had the most beautiful view from the window? That was a lie because this view is way more beautiful than my bedroom's."

Harry smiled sheepishly and said. "I may have forgotten to mention my room as an exception. Sorry for that, King Malfoy." Harry bowed.

"Hm I may forgive you but not our baby. Small prince or princess Malfoy-Potter is angry with Papa and doesn't want to forgive Papa easily."

"Prince or Princess Malfoy-Potter?" Harry asked with wide eyes. Did Draco want to name the child after his last name too?

"What? We still don't know the gender so it can be either." Draco replied while caressing his stomach. Harry was still standing at the same spot looking quite shocked. Draco didn't realize what he was shocked about

"Why do you look so shocked?" Draco asked with a frown.

"You want to name our baby as Malfoy-Potter?" Harry asked in a shocked tone.

"Or we can choose one last name. I am leaning more toward Potter because I don't like Malfoy you know with all my history." Draco said.

Harry had tears in his eyes as Draco said this. He wanted to be a parent of this child however he wasn't expecting anything more. But Draco was thinking of naming the baby after his last name and this was such a big honor. This meant that Draco had fully accepted him as his child's father.

"But can we please keep baby's middle name after my mother?" Harry came out of his thinking land as Draco said this.

Harry took some big steps toward Draco and hugged him as tightly as he could. Draco was startled by the sudden hug but he wrapped his arms around Harry and kept his head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Draco."

To be continued...

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
701K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
43.8K 1.2K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...