The Queen and Her Dragon // H...

By MalMikealson

In which Remus and Sirius watch their daughters life who is stuck in another universe. I suck at descriptions... More

Cast
Cast Pt 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Authors Note

9.7K 151 26
By MalMikealson

-Daella is the daughter of Sirius and Remus but was kidnapped by Dumbledore when she and Harry were a year old.

-Lily and James are alive in this book and Sirius did not get sent to Azkaban.

-Daella was sent to a different universe by Dumbledore.

-But Death had a different plan he knew she wouldn't survive the travel there so he transferred her into Queen Aemma Targaryen to be born again.(I hope that made sense)

-But Sirius and Remus will still se her as their daughter.

-Daella when she was young use to have dreams of Sirius and Remus but she thought they were just dreams until she was 10.(I seriously hope that made sense)

-This is not based on the book it is based on the show but without the dance.

-In this book Viserys will be a good father to all of his kids not just Rhaenyra but he will favor Daella a little more than the rest.

-Rhaenyra will not be named heir Daella will be named heir in her place.

-Viserys will not get sick until later in the book.

-This book will have a few people from GOT like Ser Jorah and Missandei.

- Aegon is not that bad in this book but he still drinks and flirts with the maids while Daella is away.

-But when Daella is around he is like a puppy who follows her around.

-Otto will be killed by Daemon for harming Daella Alicent will be fine with it because she believes Daella more than her father.

-This book will have incest, violence, strong language, murder and mention of smut but there won't be like actually smut.

-I'm not defending Aegon and his actions in any way but I only like the character because of the actors who play him.

I think I cover everything but if not i'll add to this page.

---Mal

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1K 14
Rhaella Targaryen had never been sure of much in her life. Unsure of her heritage, unsure of who she was, etc. But there was one thing or person that...
20.6K 380 13
โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹† "๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡. ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž, ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๐‘ด๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚...
105K 3K 32
"You have no idea of the effect you have on me. While he was dancing and flirting with you, I was standing aside, watching from the shadows, contempl...
45.1K 982 27
Viserra Targaryen แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษชษดษขแด…แดแดs. แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดส™แดœส€ษดแด›. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… ส™แดส€ษด แด„สœษชสŸแด… แด๊œฐ แด‹ษชษดษข แด ษชsแด‡ส€สs ษช แด›แด€ส€ษขแด€ส€ส...