š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š

1.2K 52 18
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you think she gon wake up?" Von lifted his head up and glared at booka for an answer. "ion know, the doctor said it could be days or weeks." booka shrugged.

von stayed silent. he looked straight ahead at noting in particular. "you know we got into it bad a few days ago and ain't been cool since." booka laughed a little at their petty argument.

"bout what?" von wondered. "shit you." booka answered. "what yall arguing about me for?" von scrunched his face a little.

"damn near every argument going around been about you." booka added. "why everything gotta be so complicated." von dragged his hands down his face.

"yall made it that way." booka motioned between sky and von. "i wouldn't even lie, yall held everybody together. when yall called it quits everybody just fell apart ... especially her." he pointed at sky who laid in the hospital bed.

"why did you do that?" booka squinted his eyes at von. "do what?" von looked at him as he grew irritated.

"leave her, like for real this time what made you leave her for real? i never noticed how much she needed you until now." booka spoke in a stern voice.

von grew silent as he thought of the words to say. "you ever get tired of the same shit? everyday it was a argument and i was ova it." he scratched his head.

"i needed a break, i never planned on this going as far as it did. I planned on coming back to her but then i met kema." Von added.

"kema?" booka jerked his head back. "Kema over sky?? you for real right now?" booka laughed in his face.

"shit so easy when i'm with her, easier than it was when i was with sky. i love sky i always will ian even gon lie but i need somebody like Kema." He spoke.

"sky needed you." booka looked at von as he made his way out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 11s

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮  ➪

@𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋_𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈 damn how she doing?

➪ still sleep everything been cool

@𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋_𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈 hit me whenever she wake up i'll come see her

➪alright

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐍 12s

➪➪➪

@𝐓𝐆𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 20s

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀 kill everybody, everybody who opened they mouth to speak on La." rondo spat as he stared at the wall.

When La's death hit social media chicago wasted no time adding their opinions. they were talking about La in songs, mocking him on post and someone even went as far as getting a tattoo that said "Fuck La".

"i mean what the fuck even happened." he thought aloud. "we was at the studio man." rondo shook his head.

"we don't know what happened ... we'll just have to wait until sky wake up to tell us." saniya voiced.

"somebody killed La and shot sky in her fucking neck man." rondo said loudly.

"we know what happened, we know everything we need to know." he added. "don't go doing nothing stupid." saniya walked over and stood in front of him.

rondo stayed silent. "i mean it don't go do nothing." saniya scolded. "stop talking to me." rondo muttered.

saniya didn't respond she simply left the room. she got in her car and drove around the conor to krissy's house.

she knocked on the door and was greeted with krissy's mom. "come in, come in." krissy's mom pulled her in and shut the door.

"is she okay?" saniya said lowly. "um she hasn't left her room and she refuses to eat... maybe you could help?" her mom handed saniya a plate of food.

saniya nodded and made her way to krissy's room. she knocked on the door "it's open."

saniya walked into the room and seen krissy curled into a ball on her bed. her hair was a mess and her eyes were puffy.

"your mom said you won't eat." saniya sat next to her as she handed her the plate. "im not hungry." krissy muttered.

"you have to eat weather or not your hungry." saniya told. "i tried, im just gonna throw it up." krissy dismissed the plate.

"did you hear what they said about him?" krissy looked up at her. saniya scrunched her eye brows letting krissy know she didn't know what she was talking about.

"They called him a drug dealer ... they said it was a drug deal gone wrong." krissy explained as a tear traveled down her face.

she quickly wiped it. "La wasn't the best citizen but a drug dealer ??? he wasn't that. that wasn't him." krissy repeated.

"why would they think that?" saniya grew more and more confused as she thought about it. She knew the boys did many illegal things and some of them did sell drugs but she knew for a fact La didnt.

everyone knew La didn't. "they found a pack of pills close to him when the ambulance came." krissy nodded.

"what about sky? oh my i forgot about sky." she cried harder. "s-sky's okay." saniya quickly said.

"thank god." krissy held her head in her hands. "what was she doing out there with him? why did he follow her?" krissy questioned.

"nobody knows but sky and until she wakes up we all lost for answers." saniya sighed.

the girls grew silent.

"i think rondo planning something." saniya spoke up. "something like what?" krissy looked up at her. "i don't know but i know it's something dumb." saniya rolled her eyes.

"i can't have him doing anything dumb especially while im pregnant." saniya stressed. "i think he knows better than to do something dumb, he wouldn't leave you and the baby." krissy looked down at saniya's stomach which had grew a lot since she told everybody she was pregnant.

"i'd think the same thing but you know how mad he get and all he wanna do right now is kill anyone who might be involved." saniya said lowly.

"how do i prevent anything from happening?" she looked at krissy for advice. "well ... everything happens for a reason you know? some things are just bound to happen." she sniffled.

"i've done it before. stopped him from getting in trouble." saniya brought up.

"so what's different about this situation?" krissy wondered. "he keeps pushing me away. everytime i try to comfort him or even give him advice he pushes me away." saniya frowned.

"keep him busy." krissy suggested. "how?" saniya squinted her eyes. "has he been to the hospital to see sky?" krissy asked.

"no he said he wasn't ready and he'd go when he felt like it." saniya told. "well make him go and stay for a while, it's not much he can do in a hospital." krissy added.

"are you going?" saniya said lowly. "um ... i'll go maybe when she wakes up." krissy nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.4K 17
"š„š—šš„š‚š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š“šŽ šš„ š€ š‹šŽšš† š‚šŽš‹šƒ š–šˆšš“š„š‘. š˜šŽš” š…š”š‚šŠšˆš' š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š’š“šŽšš„ š‚šŽš‹šƒ š’šˆššš„š‘."
2.5K 103 13
š€ šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§ š’š­šØš«š².
76.1K 2.2K 42
read to find out
79K 1.7K 32
"š¬š”šž š­š«š² š­šš š¤šžšžš© š¦šž šØš®š­š­šš š­š«šØš®š›š„šž š¬šØ š¢ š­š”ššš§š¤ š”šš"