limerence; a daminette fic<\3

By sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... More

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter twenty five (m)

1K 23 12
By sona_xo

.mature language
.sexual themes
.agegap(two yrs)
.underage sex
.consexual
.dom damian
.sub marinette
.recommended song: under the influence by Chris brown
eyes don't lie by Isabel LaRosa
                   closer to you by Jungkook
•••

As Marinette entered his room, her eyes were big. Because what the actual sparkly unicorn farts is this room?

It was elegant, so beautiful. The room was painted with this greyish colour which looked super pretty. One side of the wall was filled with different kinds of Kantanas, hung on the wall.

Opposite to that it had a desk with a computer on it. Settled with some books on the desk. Beside the kantana wall, there was a big bookshelf.

Marinette immediately went towards it, looking at the different books- getting extremely busy.

•••

Damian took a deep breathe. He looked at Marinette going through the bookshelf. So, he calmed himself down. Trying his best to know how to start with it.

I mean he could feel the tension but, he did not want to make things extremely uncomfortable.

So, as a good and a responsible boyfriend. He did, what he thought was the best. He went behind Marinette.

And as he stood behind her, he realised-

she is so small-what if I hurt her?

There size difference, was always on Damian's mind. And he won't really say it, but it made him aroused. There hands, when held together made him happy which also reminds him of how small the girl actually is.

So, leaving these thoughts behind, Damian gently kissed her nape, who was busy with his books.

A low sound of yelp was echoed in his room. And that made him groan. He slowly circled his hands on her waist and pushed her hips towards his clothed crotch.

She breathed intensely, and he slowly started moving towards her neck, which made her legs and hands weak and in the process the book which Marinette was holding- fell down.

"D-Damain~"

Oh how he loved it when she said his name like that.

He replied to her with a small hum. Because he was busy giving her love bites.

Subtly Damian finally holds her clothed boobs in his hands and starts to squeeze them and with time becomes aggressive. Marinette's thighs were pressed together and she was moaning.

Damian loved it when she became so responsive to his touch.

He then, slowly removed the straps of her dress, giving him the full view of her boobs and collarbones. He sighed with content.

As the dress falls down he picks her up and took her to his bed. He gently let her bounce on the bed with her boobs bouncing in process. Her soft curls lands on her face and he with love tucks it behind her ear.

Marinette's eyes were on him now. Burning with desire. She slowly removed his coat and then the shirt. Giving small love bites to his necks and then giving licks to his jaw and pecking it.

He shudders a bit and slightly moans because of the sensation. And just like that, his shirt was also thrown on the floor. They looked at each other for few seconds and then finally pressed there lips together, taking in, the warmth.

The loving kiss became heated in few seconds as Damian pushed his tongue inside her mouth. They both gently touched there tongues together swirling around inside there mouths.

Marinette pats his back and as he moves away he looks at her already fucked up look. She looked like a goddess under him. She was breathing heavily with a string of saliva connected to his lips.

Her toes curled, as she wraps her legs around his waist kissing him sweetly once again.

"Damia-

"Do want to make love with me darling? I know, you might not be ready for this and I don't want to force you, into this situati-

"Y-yes a million times yes.I want to make love with you please Damian take me." She said as small tears forms in her eyes.

He quickly takes out his handkerchief from his pant's pocket and wiped the tears gently and then kissing her eyes.

"You are so beautiful and beautiful, everyday you look just as enchanting as you were before. You are so good to me my darling." He said as he finally removes her panty from her lower region.

Now she was fully naked under him and he had had to look at her beauty. He doesn't know how come he became so lucky to actually get a girl like her.

She looks at him innocently and then blushes. He smiles.

How come at such a moment,she looks so innocently beautiful and adorable?

"It will be quite a stretch, so let me-

"You don't have to tell me, I trust you so, keep on going." She said while sliding her hands from his face to his neck bringing him closer.

Damian felt overwhelmed for a second.

Why is she like like this? He was trying his best to be gentle but if she says things like this... he might actually be rough.

He softly kisses her face while his torso touched her chest squishing her boobs on his chest.

As he leaves the kiss and Marinette moves with him wanting to kiss him more.

"We will kiss more... but let me please take care of you." He said while spreading her legs. She gulped and let her head fall on the bed.

Damian slowly licked her pussy. And then inserts his tongue inside her.

She trembles from the intrusion and starts to move her head from left to right in continuous movement. She breathed heavenly because of such an experience.

Damian circles his tongue inside her clit getting moans from her. As he leaves her pussy he inserts his first finger. And he gulps as he watches Marinette looking at him with teary eyes and the red mushed up face. Her body was glistening with sweat and her lips were swollen inviting him to abuse them more.

Her eyes, her eyes are everything. They were so expressive. She slowly moves up and kisses his forehead and his heart leaps because of her action.

He now, proceeds to enter his second finger and kisses her cheeks, praising her for being a good girl for him. She sighs with happiness and hugs him, to bring him more closer.

With that he doesn't wait any longer and enters her with his third finger and she becomes a moaning mess.

The only word she has on her lips is his name. She starts to her hips along his fingers. Savouring the pleasure and pain.

She huffs when he removes his fingers. And now he opens the condom packet from his teeth while spreading her legs with his other hand.

He removes his pants with boxer and pumps his dick. Marinette's eyes widen a bit and she whimpers as she saw him putting condom on his dick.

"Dami- it w-wil-l not fit in-side." She said.

"It will baby, it will and if it doesn't then it's fine." Damian says, making her smile.

He brings her closer to him and tuck's her hair behind her ear and then whispers.

"I will make it fit, no worries dear."

And she gasps when he kisses her with a little force. And she tries her best to keep up with him but but wasn't able to.

"Tell me if it hurts, I can stop." He says while kissing her forehead.

She nods in response.

He places his penis toward her opening and slowly and steadily goes inside her.

She gasps from pain and tears form in her eyes as she feels the stretch of her muscles.

She screams a bit and Damian kept on praising her for taking him well inside. Finally he stops and she sobs.

She held his shoulder tightly from the pain. And Damian feels bad already because he is not even done half way.

As she quite downs, he waits, for her next command. She looks at him and asks-

"Is it-all inside?"

"Baby, it's it's okay you are doing great!"  He tries to divert the topic but she glares at him.

"No-not fully done, only half way-

"So why are you waiting! Put it inside fast~ please!" She says. He nods his head and tries to put more of his duck inside when she screams. And he takes this chance to kiss her and felt her screams inside her mouth as she finally takes him all in.

Marinette was a crying mess under him. Grasping him and making scratches all over him back. Making his back fully red.

After ten minutes, of wait he moves a bit and she moans.

"Can I-please move darling?" He pleads and she gulps and says yes.

He takes his dick a little bit out and slowly thrusts it inside her now throbbing pussy. She moans as her high pitched voice consumed the walls of Damian's room.

He slowly started moving and thrusting, making her whole body jolt. She cried and thrashed over her back and bit his shoulder from the immense pain and pleasure.

She loved it.

Damian for now kept his speed little. Not wanting to break his girlfriend who did not stop crying.

"I-Damian-

"Yes-baby!?" He said while thrusting inside her.

"Ahhhhh- i l-love you."

For a second he stopped and looked at her. She smiled and hugged. He hugged her back unable to say anything to her.

"I love you too my Marinette." He said with pure love and sincerity.

He kept on kissing her and said loving things to her. And Marinette was all gone feeling the pleasure she received from her boyfriend.

"I'm cumming~" Marinette spoke. While Damian was busy thrusting and creating love bites all over her body.

"Cum for me baby, cum." He said as his speed turned more and more making the poor girl's body tired.

And with his finals thrust they both came together. Damian wanted to go for another round but Marinette was tired as hell. So, he did not ask for another round.

"You are a beast Damian." She said as she hugs him naked.

"Your beast whom you love." This quietens Marinette and Damain worriedly looked at her as if he said something entirely wrong but as he looks at Mari she was blushing. Even her ears were red.

Because of Damian's husky and deep voice, Marinette feels embarrassed. And she just kisses him on lips and they lazily make out on the bed.

"Aftercare?" Asks Damian who now picked Marinette up and took her to the bathroom. And she just replied him with a 'duh'.

Damian felt nice, he felt loved. And to make his love last longer he will do anything to remove those who are a hindrance and that is the exchange student bitches!

•••

@liela_is_trash posted a picture

This bitch thinks she can take away anyone's boyfriend. So, let me tell you this bitch can die in HELL! She is a fucking turd bitch such a slut. She thinks she own the world. Gotham academy needs to boycott her cuz how the hell is she wearing this slutty dresses????NOW ONTO SOME JUICY PICTURES BY MY FELLOW FRIENDS!!!

credits to @mamabymylolo:

Credits to @ilovemari

Credits to @bitchyadrien

•••
how was it? I know I know I could have done better but it was my first time!
Now, the next arc is basically liela and her sheep, being humiliated, mocked upon and much more~
•••

charlessss
5/01/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.8K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
2.1M 58.8K 18
When everyone turns 17, they get a set of initials or an initial somewhere on their body that links them to their soulmate - the person who is their...
132K 3K 12
Just another Daminette... Alright so most Daminette happens when Marinette wins a class field trip to Gotham so to switch it up Damian is an exchange...
175K 3.6K 25
Marinette and Jason grew up together on the streets. When something happens to Jason, Marinette gets taken away. When they are reunited, they finally...