End Time's Hoarding Master Re...

By Rotten-Aunt

Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. 🏴‍☠️ She, who has noth... More

Summary
1. The End
2. Rebirth
3. Crazy Rich Woman
5. Space Fusion
6. Hoarding Fest
7. Headquarters Infiltration
8. Bandit in the Villa
9. Final Collection
10. Charity Ball
11. Mysterious Man
12. 11months Adventure
13. World Tour
14. Touchdown Motherland
15. Unexpected Encounter
16. Robbing Bad Guys
17. 'The Deck' Mercenary Team
18. Home Sweet Home
19. That's our Dad
20. Steamy Reunion
21. When will you marry my Mom?
22. Mt. Fu Base
23. Space Surprise
24. A day before the End of the World
25. Acquaintance
26. January 29, XXX4
27. Zero Dollar
28. Cultivation

4. Hidden Treasures

3.2K 130 20
By Rotten-Aunt

She woke up from her deep slumber. When was the last time that she slept so deeply? She couldn't even remember.

She felt that something is wrong. No matter how tired she was or relaxed, she wouldn't sleep that deep. Especially when she've experience the last days, where nowhere is safe.

She sat up slowly. Stretched out her limbs, but froze in an instant. Her skin is peeling off, like a snake. She rubbed it ever so gently, and the peeling skin slid off effortlessly.

She immediately checked her tattoos. Seeing they're still as beautiful as ever, she signed in relief.

She checked her phone for the time. Her eyebrows knitted from puzzlement. Did she really sleep for twenty-eight hours?

She stood infront of a mirror, removed her clothes, and observed her body. Her eyes lit up instantly.

She grew about five more centimeters tall, her hair darken with luster. Her face changed. It is still the same face, but the whole person became sharper and mature, contrary to her simple but beautiful look before.

Her eyebrows are neat and arrogant, her fox eyes are much sharper and clearer. Staring through the mirror with cold indifference. Her nose is still small and pointed, but her lips now gives an unconscious seductive arch.

Her body feels much stronger. Her usually soft arms and stomach, now remodeled with thin muscles. Her stomach has soft abs. Instead of making her look manly and inharmonious, she looks good instead.

Dangerous but gorgeous.

The whole person is oozing with power and Indifference.

A satisfied smile was plastered on her face. She likes it. She likes it very much.

This also could help her with her plans.

She dialed a familiar number, and after just one ring, a pleasant middle-aged man's voice replied with enthusiasm.

"Attorney Lee of Golden State Law Firm. Miss Imperial, We've been waiting for your call since three days ago. The relevant documents were already prepared. We just need a go signal to process the transfer"

This is Atty. Lee, one of the three firms' director, who's responsible in handling all her inheritance from her parents.

It was written in the will, that only after her 21st birthday, could she access everything that was left behind.

Only giving her a galant amount of allowance every month, for her cost of living, and this ancestral house, she's currently living.

Because it concerns a huge amount of money and properties, her parents contacted the three biggest law firm in the country, checking each other, in any signs of conspiracy.

Thanks to this arrangement, no one could touch her inheritance, including her adoptive family. She unconsciously looked at the numerous messages from them, on the phone. A sarcastic sneer left her mouth.

"Convert everything to Gold" she responded.

The other line was silent for a few seconds. Mr. Lee is actually shocked. They're talking about tens of billions of dollars, and she wanted to convert everything to gold.

But still, rich people are the weirdest, you can't judge them with a normal person's logic. Without questioning why, he agreed. Made an appointment with the top ten banks, and processed all the properties, real estate, shares.

"Very well. I want everything done by Saturday. I'll send you the location. Use money to hasten the procedures" without hesitation, hung up the phone.

Attorney Lee's head went numb. Until Saturday? That's less than four days. These Rich people knows how to flip the banks and the country.

Hay.. anyway, since the money is not a problem, he'll just hire more people to finish everything before the deadline.

While she's taking a bath, she called her driver, cook and maids to extend their vacation to one month. She sent them two-month salary bonus, saying it's her birthday gift.

After dressing up, she started collecting the furnitures in the room. Bed, tables, paintings, even carpet was not spared. Joke, this is the ancestral house. Even the carpet can be auctioned.

She clean up one room after the other. Pausing infront of the study. She never opened this door since her parents died. Not even the servants could access it. It needs finger print and Iris scan, so only authorized people could enter.

Even Angela and her adoptive family, tried to trick her into opening the door, but since it is related to her parents, she resisted.

With a soft click, the access was granted. He opened the anti-theft door. The once dignified and elegant room is full of white cloth-covered furnitures. The amount of dust reached five centimeters from the ground.

Not wanting to indulge in sadness, she unceremoniously collected them into space. She was collecting the famous floor to ceiling painting, when a one meter tall anti-theft door was revealed.

Unlike the anti-theft door of the study, this one requires finger print, Iris, drop of blood and a password.

She wonders what's inside this heavily secured door, her parents were hiding so deeply.

She tried to scan her Iris, surprisingly, it was accepted, next is her finger print, another positive sound was heard. Next is blood, the same thing happened.

By now she already has a puzzled look on her face. Her parents never told her about this, but surprisingly, they gave her authority.

Were they hoping for her to discover this or not?

The last part is the password. She paused. How would she know about the password? Is it her father's birthday? Mother's birthday? Anniversary? What?

She first input her parents' Birthday, anniversary, her birthday, but still, access denied. She sat there helpless. She was about to give up and just forcefully open the door when she thought of something.

She carefully input her other birthday. This day was her real birthday.

Her mom gave birth to her alone, while she was trapped in the mountain because of kidnapping. Two days after, her mom and her were rescued by her father and the group.

One thing leads to other, in short, her birth certificate was dated two days later than the actual date.

After few seconds, a mechanical and electrical sound beeped. Access Granted. She smiled softly. Her parents loved her very much.

She opened the door cautiously. A light was turned on automatically. Her eyebrows were raised in surprise. It has been a decade since their death, but the room surprisingly well maintained.

It's just a small room full of antiques, paintings, and a row of file cabinet.

She opened a folder and started reading. This is a hidden research data of energy guns. She got excited and flipped another folder. Another model of energy gun. Same thing for the other folders.

Mostly weapon models, but there are also cars, doors, appliances. Almost everything were unfinished, only missing one element. The energy source.

Her eyes visibly sharpened after seeing the content. She remembers, three years after the Apocalypse, her adoptive father Adam Solomon, engaged into scientific research, and won authority and admiration because of these energy guns.

Her hands gripped the cabinet, venting her uncontrollable anger.

So not only did you steal from me, but from my parents too?

She laughed bitterly, thinking how many more benefits that family got from her because of her stupidity.

Very good. Just you wait. I'll give you one year to clean your necks.

She stabilized her emotions. Collect everything into space. There are also ten boxes of gold and gems, that she immediately put in space.

Surprisingly, she saw a three-piece sword set. The one with the white handle is a katana, it's the longest of the three. The red middle-sized one is wakizashi, and the shortest with a black handle is the tanto sword. Perfect for assassination.

At first glance, it's just a simple three-piece sword set, but she felt a familiar aura coming from it. Like the energy from ability user in Apocalypse.

Sadly, she couldn't probe it yet, since her abilities are not strong enough. But having felt the faint energy, she knows these swords are special.

She placed it carefully in her personal weapon area, in space.

She's done collecting when she noticed an abnormality in space. A pair of jade necklace has some sort of resistance. She took it out and probe using her mental power, then grinned.

Treasure..this room is full of treasures...

------------------------------------
Author's note: She's so cool! ♠️ Love! Love!

I hope you're having a great day. I enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you'll like it ☯️

Thank you for your support ♥️
Please vote and follow 🤭🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 4 1
Sinan, an office worker, did a good deed unintentionally and saved a girl. He was seriously injured and was taken to the hospital. During his coma, h...
41 0 18
The disruption at the Legends Dome Amphitheater sends the world into chaos, leading to the questioning of identities and the rise of a new world orde...
36.9K 1.1K 33
After living at the end of the world for 6 years, Bai Yue finally found out about her kind and caring sister and her loving Fiancé's true face. It tu...
555 20 8
ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ ᴀᴜ✩ (After losing her best friend, Y/N had to learn to survive outside and alone while only being 16. She thought it was too dangerous to...