Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 102

358 9 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Within a few days, Song Shirin was facing Bai Brown, who had grabbed things from him at the auction before.

They gathered at a small family banquet with Bai Yu as the intermediary.

Song Shirin's facial expression did not change, and he took the initiative to stretch out his hand to express his friendliness, "Hello."

Berberand reached out and touched him, and said lukewarmly, "Hello."

Bai Yu sat in the middle of the two and said, "Brother, this is Song Shirin, me, my boyfriend."

Bo Brown bowed slightly, he had long known about the relationship between the two.

Bai Yu pulled Song Shirin and said, "This is my brother, Bai Brown." 

"I have admired the daimyo for a long time." Song Shirin said.

Berberun was noncommittal.

The first time the three of them sat down to eat together, the atmosphere was vaguely awkward.

During the meal, Bai Yu had been thinking about how to break this situation later, so he didn't realize that the faces of Song Shirin and Bai Bolang were not quite right.

"After the introduction, do you want to go back with me when you want to?"

Bai Bolang wiped his mouth, his cold eyes swept over Bai Yu, and he didn't stay on Song Shirin's body at all.

Song Shirin frowned.

Bai Yu was surprised: "When did I say that I would consider going back?"

After the words fell, Bai Yu seriously recalled the scene of the last time he met Bai Bolang, and once again confirmed that he really didn't tell him that he was going back at that time.

Bai Bolang's sharp eyes looked at Song Shirin for the first time, and sneered: "Just so happy? Bai Yu: "When we met two days ago, I told my answer."

"You are, the youngest son of the Song family." Bai Bolan no longer paid attention to Bai Yu, and turned his head to look at Song Shirin, "Song Shirin?"

"Hmm." Song Shirin intuitively felt that this man was more urgent and difficult to deal with than he imagined.

Bai Bolang: "The Song family has a big business, and it stands to reason that you have no shortage of talents to give you a hug." So I don't understand, why would you fall in love with a man? Moreover, he is still a male star who can't disclose the identities of the two of you^" "Besides, Bai Yu is used to being pampered at home, what if he is wronged in your family. There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes, full of indifference.

"He will only appear in the Song family as my partner in the future, and the title of daughter-in-law is only for women." Song Shirin shot back.

"What about you?" Bo Brown pointed the finger at Bai Yu.

Bai Yu was stunned, "What's wrong with me?"

"Can you give up your so-called career? Or rather, you have the guts to be open about who your partner is in front of your fans. Bai Bollang said that Bai Dad died early, and rarely went home because of work matters before his death, so after Bai Yu was born, he rarely got along with his younger son, and Bai Brown's stepmother, that is, Bai Yu's own mother, she flew around behind Bai Dad all the year round, and had no time to take care of his son, so Bai Yu was left in Bai's house to be taken care of by the maid as soon as Bai Yu was born.

At that time, Berland was only ten years old. As a young man, after finishing his studies every day, he also had to take care Xi professional knowledge, in order to lay the foundation for taking charge of the Bai family in the future, so he didn't pay much attention to this cheap brother at first.

When he was two years old, the short-handed Bai Yu was originally sitting on the carpet in the living room playing with toys, but when he saw the tired eldest brother who had just returned from school, he immediately stood up and staggered over.

The cold-hearted Berberant watched his little brother stumble towards him, his expression froze, and he didn't react until the child was soft and smelled of milk and hugged his thigh.

At that time, he saw that his cute little brother raised his head and stumbled to say the first word in his life: "Brother, giggle, brother..."

For the first time since his mother's death, he felt the feeling of being cared for.

After that "brother", Bai Brown put Bai Yu in front of him to take care of, as long as he was at home, he would take care of his younger brother personally, spoil him, why don't you want to let go.

It wasn't until Bai Yu in the second year of secondary school that he threatened to run away from home to conquer the world, that he let go.

This let go, and it was released for ten years.

So in a way, Berberun knows Bai Yu very well. After all, no matter what, the nature of some people in their bones will not be changed easily.

Bai Yu said in a low voice: "What does this have to do with me coming out publicly?"

"It has a direct relationship with whether you voluntarily go home or are tied up."

Song Shirin said coldly: "Bai Yu is already an adult, even if the brothers are close, they won't reach this level, right?"

Bai Bo Lang did not answer him, and continued: "Bai Yu, make a decision. "

Bai Yu has a head and two big, "I want to continue to stay here."

"Reason."

"I'm going to keep filming." After speaking, Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin very weakly.

Song Shirin's face remained unchanged.

Bai Bolan said sharply: "I didn't say that you were restricted from filming, as long as you want to film, you can do it at any time, there is no need to stay in Hwaseong."

"Brother..."Bai Yu begged for mercy.

Bai Brown's rare turn of a blind eye to Bai Yu's request, "Also, explain the origin of the child to me." "

As soon as the words came out, Bai Yu's face turned red.

Berberland: "I'll let you tell me where the child came from, what are you blushing about?"

The man began to wonder about the origin of the little watermelon.

Song Shirin and Bai Brownon are different existences in Bai Yu's heart.

The former is a boyfriend who shares the same bed, and he won't feel embarrassed to tell the truth, but he will only feel embarrassed.

But the latter is the elder brother who grew up together, and for him, this is a family member who is more important than his parents, so how can he dare to say it, embarrassed to say it?

Song Shirin sensed Bai Yu's embarrassment and pursed his lips. He knew that this matter could only be opened by Bai Yu himself.

Bai Bolang restrained his expression, looking at Bai Yu's expression, the child's origin should have a hidden secret.

The three of them were silent for a while at the dinner table, Bai Yu stood up abruptly and took a deep breath, "The little watermelon is my child, the woman who gave birth to the child has already left, brother, don't ask again, don't mention it again after the matter has passed." "

Listening to this statement, which was obviously memorized in advance, Berberan perfunctory: "Okay, I know."

Bai Yu's mind was on strike at this time, not aware of the gloomy tone and deep suspicion in Bai Bolang's tone.

At this time, the door of the box was opened from the outside, and the little watermelon ran in, with a smile on his face, and threw himself on Bai Bulan's knee, and said excitedly: "Uncle, uncle."

Bai Yu was stunned, "Brother?"

Song Shirin looked at Bai Bolang unkindly.

Only then did the little watermelon find Bai Yu and Song Shirin, tilting his head and smiling at the two of them; "Overlord! Daddy!"

Bai Yu frowned and didn't speak.

Bo Bo Lang reached out and poured himself a cup of tea, "I know you have a child, I'm curious, I'll go and see it^" The next thing, without Bai Bo Lang Ming said, the couple can guess it.

The corners of Song Shirin's mouth tightened, and he told Bai Yu with practical actions that he was very dissatisfied with Bai Bolun's approach.

"Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Bai Yu's face was strained, and his peach blossom eyes, which were usually full of smiles, were full of anger.

After Song's mother's incident, he was particularly concerned about the safety of the little watermelon.

"Tell you?" Bai Brown's mood was not good, and he had a cold face: "If I don't take the initiative to find you, when are you going to think of me?"

Bai Yu's reaction was to slam the door and leave, but the bodyguards guarding the door did not stop him.

Bai Brown sat on the chair and did not react, seeing this, Song Shirin got up and left with the little watermelon, opened the car door and walked in.

Under Song Shirin's signal, the little watermelon shook Bai Yu's hand uneasily, and whispered: "Baba, are you angry?"

Bai Yu woke up suddenly, patted his chest in fear, and his face was full of the rest of his life, "I was scared to death, I almost thought I was going to go, you don't know how afraid I am of my brother!"

Song Shirin: "..."His worries are really unnecessary.

Only then did Bai Yu react, hugged the little watermelon and kissed it, "How could I be angry with you, is my uncle good to you?"

"Good!" The eyes of the little watermelon are bright.

Bai Yu touched the little watermelon's face affectionately, teased him, and the attention of the two of them was successfully diverted from the incident just now.

Song Shirin, who was silent on the side, looked worried and had a cold expression.

The assistant walked in and said, "Boss?"

"Did you get the information?" Berbern lowered his eyes and said.

The assistant snorted, "When we first started the investigation, someone deliberately blocked us, but then they didn't continue to resist us after they knew who we were."

"But even then, we don't have much to find." The assistant changed the adjective, "I got the simplest information, like it was deliberately left so that people could investigate."

After listening to the assistant's description, the first thing that came to mind was Song Shirin, a man who was deeply hidden.

Such a scheming man, can Bai Yu hold it down?

"What's the use of me raising you?"

The assistant's legs were weak and he swallowed his saliva, "Not long after the little young master left, Secretary Chu beside Mr. Song gave us this document, saying that he must hand it over to you personally. "

The assistant took out the document, but saw that Bo Brown did not take it, and subconsciously looked at the man walking in the position.

Berberland took the document and said, "Let's go down."

The assistant left in a hurry.

Berberland opened the file, waited until he scanned a copy from the hospital examination, paused his hand, and continued to read.

"Tear up." A photocopy of an examination from the hospital was torn in half by him.

Berberland's eyes were full of disbelief, and the expression on his face changed so much for the first time.

His fingers shook slightly, and then he quickly browsed the documents that Song Shirin gave him...

These, if it's really true, then Bai Yu...

On the other side, Bai Yu changed into casual clothes and stood in front of the microwave oven humming a song and waited for the milk to heat up.

Little Watermelon sat on the dining chair, holding a small biscuit and nibbling, "Baba, where is the grandmother?" "The milk will be hot in no time." Bai Yu put the hot milk aside and said, "Wait until it's a little cold before drinking."

Song Shirin took his mobile phone and said, "I'll go upstairs and make a call."

Bai Yu didn't care, and waved his hand casually, "Go, go, go."

Song Shirin walked upstairs quickly, then walked to the study, locked the room, and then said, "It's me." "

On the other side of the phone was Bai Brown, who had finally stabilized his emotions, "You prepared these materials yourself." "

U said, "Boil."

"If a third person knows, kill."

Bai Brown looked at the pile of paper in front of him that had been thrown into the shredder into a pile of fragments, "If you dare to leak this matter, even if the Song family protects you, I want your life."

It is inconceivable for a man to have a child in the eyes of the world, not to mention that Bai Yu's identity is still a star.

Once it is leaked out, waiting for Bai Yu, I don't know what it will be.

Now, since the day his father died, Berberland is once again murderous.

Song Shilin on the other end of the phone clearly felt this killing intent, and his eyes darkened.

This so-called elder brother seems to attach great importance to Bai Yu's affairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.7K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...
122K 3.9K 68
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 偏执受想开了[重生] Author : 乔柚 In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more than life and death. When he was alive, he...
11.1K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
40.6K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...