Breaking up, No Joke

Oleh Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 88

384 7 0
Oleh Kessho_Yuki

Seeing Song's mother's depressed appearance because of learning the truth in the past few days, it really made Song's father a little worried.

Therefore, he ended his day's work early and planned to have a good chat with Song's mother. When he walked into the living room, Father Song raised his hand and stopped Uncle Song, saying, "Don't let people go up and disturb you."

Uncle Song stepped aside, watched the man walk up to the second floor, and then instructed the servants not to go up to the second floor if they were fine, so as not to meet someone they shouldn't meet.

The bedroom door was not closed tightly, and Father Song, who was about to push open the door and walk in, paused, listening to the wall with a complicated expression.

Mother Song in the room said to herself in the floor mirror with a righteous face, "Bai Yu, what happened before was my fault as an elder, I apologize to you here... No, you don't have to be too grateful for my atmosphere, this is also for the unity and friendship within the family."

"...... This is the bracelet of our Song family's daughter-in-law and not daughter-in-law, although you are a man, but you are also the daughter-in-law recognized by our Song family, this bracelet will be cherished to you now... Oh, no, this bracelet is the latest, it would be bad if he happened to know this one, and he had to go shopping for an antique in two days. "

Father Song's expression was full of confusion.

"Do it all over again, ahem... Bai Yu, I didn't treat you well before, because I was misled by Qi Yan, in fact, my heart is still very satisfied with you."

Dad Song took out his mobile phone and decisively pressed the record.

Mother Song looked at herself in the mirror with a tangled expression, "Qi Yan is a thorn in front of their little couple, if I say it, won't he blame me?" ...... Alas, why is it so annoying, do it all over again!"

So Song's mother regrouped, rehearsed the scene of meeting Bai Yu, and began to give a speech in a colorful manner.

Song's father outside the door took back the mobile phone with a complicated face, pressed to save the recording, and then sent the recording file to his youngest son Song Shilin without any hesitation.

Song's mother did to Bai Yu because of Qi Yan before, and Song's father also knew about it, so he took this opportunity to give this "little gift" to his youngest son, hoping that he could understand his mother's good intentions.

On the other side, Song Shirin, who had just come off the plane, took out a Bluetooth headset and clicked on the recording sent to him by Song's father.

When he listened to the content of the recording, Song Shirin was silent, he never thought that his mother would be so cute...

In the car, Secretary Chu sat next to him, lowered his head and tapped on the keyboard with his fingers rapidly, and only said after a while: "Mr. Song, in three hours, you have an international conference that you need to attend in person, by the way, your brother will also attend at that time."

Song Shirin nodded and said, "Hmm." Three hours later, the online meeting will be on time, and the meeting will be held in the car."

Secretary Chu nodded with a paralyzed face, then watched Song Shirin tidy up his clothes, pushed the car door, and strode towards the seaside villa not far away.

He said in his heart, this little couple showed affection in front of him all day long, so that he is now a little springy, and wants to find a man to do the foundation - the shooting of [Baby Baby] has been on the last day, and the wives of the other four guests have already appeared at the scene, and the babies suddenly forgot their tasks after seeing their mothers who were thinking about them day and night, and jumped up and rolled in their mother's arms.

Bai Yu calmly took the orange and peeled it in his hand, and after peeling it, he stuffed it into the mouth of the little watermelon, touched the lost little watermelon, and whispered, "Do you still want to eat anything?"

The little watermelon pulled Bai Yu's face, and said lonely: "Baba, where is the mother of the little watermelon?"

Why does the other children have parents, and he only has a bully?

"After your mother gave birth to you, she went to Mars to be a saint, and you won't be able to see her until you grow up." Bai Yu stuffed the remaining half of the orange into his mouth and said vaguely: "If you are sleepy, let's go up and rest first."

Big Pearl pulled her mother over and said heartlessly: "Mom, Mom, the little watermelon doesn't have a mother, let's go comfort him."

The child's words are unscrupulous, and the behavior of the big pearl is a friendly act to appease the children in her opinion, but in the eyes of adults, it is to poke a knife and sprinkle salt on people's hearts.

[Big Pearl's behavior is understandable, but he always feels a little unhappy, and single-parent families are really easy to hurt children's hearts. 】

【Grass! The program team obviously knows that the little watermelon has no mother, and they have to invite the other four mothers over, and they will die in the last episode, neurotic. 】

【Agreed! 】 The program team inserted a knife into the child's heart so brightly, I can't get used to it! 】

Big Pearl's mother was a little embarrassed for a while, and looked at Bai Yu at a loss, with an apologetic face.

Bai Yu smiled politely, "Big Pearl is a good boy."

As he was talking, the little watermelon pushed Bai Yu's hand away, jumped down from the chair with excitement on his face, ran to the side with his hands outstretched, and shouted in his mouth: "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, is Daddy coming to see me?!" "Everyone looked in the direction that the little watermelon left, Daddy!?

Bai Yu looked in the direction of the little watermelon, and when he saw Song Shirin skillfully holding the little watermelon in his arms and walking over to this side, his expression was relieved, and he finally came.

Everyone present had a bewildered face: "..."

Tamada, this is going to be a public closet!

[Dad? Tell me, didn't I hear it wrong? 】

[Light a cigarette with trembling hands, this is the rhythm of coming out? ] 】

Song Shirin, who was in a suit and leather shoes, and his aura was full of aura, came over, holding a small watermelon with a smile in his arms, and the scene was very joyful.

The reality of the cold president's airborne landing on the scene is very shocking to everyone, especially... The sponsor of this show has no Song family at all!

So, why did Song Shirin appear here?

Brother Haha received the sight of the director on the scene, quickly came back to his senses, walked over, and said, "Mr. Song, who are you?"

"Daddy? Little watermelon, do you have two fathers? The ignorant big pearl broke the embarrassment of the scene and said, "Then you are so happy."

The little watermelon hugged Song Shirin's neck tightly, proudly raised the pigtail behind his head, and hummed and said, "That's right."

Liu Kai, who was standing not far away, had a deep and thoughtful face.

Song Shirin said lightly: "I was passing by on a business trip, and I remembered that you were filming a show here, so I came to see my godson."

With these words, Song Shirin directly admitted that he had a great relationship with Bai Yu.

In the eyes of insiders, they may think that this sentence is an excuse, but they also feel that the CEO of a dignified company should not have time to waste time on the show for his little lover.

In the eyes of outsiders, Song Shirin directly recognized the identity of the little watermelon.

What's wrong without a mom?

The father-in-law is the handsome and Su Bai Yu, and the godfather is the valuable Song Shirin! The background is simply a dick explosion!

The most important thing is that the father and godfather stand together to be handsome!

Bai Yu coughed dryly, suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and hurriedly hinted at Song Shirin with his eyes.

Everyone: "Are we really blind?"

Song Shirin glanced at him faintly, and walked directly to the second floor with a small watermelon, and Bai Yu took two oranges and followed.

Because it is convenient to shoot and record the guests' every move, the entire villa is equipped with cameras, and even the house has three cameras to shoot in all aspects.

When the two cameramen who specially followed Bai Yu and Xiao Watermelon walked to the door with interest, they turned around and left-Boss Song's cold aura around him was not something that ordinary people like them could bear at all.

In the house, Bai Yu sat on a chair and broke oranges, next to Song Shirin and the little watermelon that was so happy that it was about to fly, he said while breaking: "Is the work hard?"

"It's fine." Song Shirin said lightly, then took out a Bluetooth headset from his pocket and handed it to Bai Yu, who put it on without knowing what to do.

And then......

The broken orange fell to the ground with a "chirp", and the little watermelon angrily accused him, "Baba, you can't eat it if it's dirty" 〇 "Hmm..." Bai Yu raised his eyes, looked at Song Shirin in disbelief, his mouth moved, but he was afraid that he was now at the shooting site, and he didn't ask anything.

Song Shi was stunned, "I just received it too."

"Your old lady is very open-minded and has the trend of young people in contemporary society." He couldn't help but sigh.

Song Shirin decided to ignore the ridicule in his words.

Bai Yu broke another orange and divided it into three parts, fed the small watermelon, and saw Song Shirin holding the child, so he stuffed the orange into his mouth, and the remaining piece was stuffed into his mouth.

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu vaguely, and the meaning was obvious, the latter tried to fool but failed.

The little watermelon finished eating the oranges, licked his fingers reluctantly and said, "I still want to eat it."

"There were no oranges in the room." Bai Yu spread his hands helplessly and said, "When it's time to eat, I'll bring it to you."

The little watermelon nodded in disappointment, and continued to nest in Song Shirin's arms and refused to move, "Daddy, do you like to eat oranges."

"I like it." said so, but his eyes were firmly fixed on Bai Yu.

Only then did Bai Yu give up resistance and said discouragedly: "Okay, let's have a meal together after we go back."

Since the two elders of the Song family already know the truth of the matter, it is not interesting for him to hide the crookedness, it is better to hold the child and go to meet generously.

What's more, just after listening to this recording, Bai Yu had a good impression of Mother Song, who not only walked at the forefront of fashion in her clothes, but also had the same pace of thinking as young people.

Mother Song: "..."

At this moment, the man who watched [Baby Baby] on time in front of the TV every week slammed the teacup in his hand to the ground when he saw Song Shirin appear, and the coffee table was violently overturned on the ground.

The servants stood trembling to the side, bowing their heads uneasily, not understanding why the man was suddenly angry.

Ten minutes later, the man's face eased and he made a gesture.

Seeing this, the assistant who was standing on the side walked up and said, "Boss? "

"I was instructed, and a week later, I personally went to Hwaseong to handle the work of the branch."

The man stood in front of the sofa with a cold face, turned around, and strode out of the living room, "Also, I want to know the start date of Liu Kai's new film in the shortest possible time."

"Yes, boss." The assistant took a deep look at the ruined glass coffee table before leaving the living room to carry out the order.

The man walked to a room on the second floor, put his hands on the handles, and stood for a long time without making a move.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

99.8K 4K 94
COMPLETED Author : 惗肆 Alternate Title : 和残疾巨佬闪婚后 Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved...
11.1K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
64.3K 1.7K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...